Girlfriend's Roommates

On 9/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, ronnie4u said:

I know of her type , guys are the same way , she has no male or males there - so if she finds a guy fucking her - breeding her - squirting cum loads up inside her !  Hell - she going to have other guys - she loves hard dicks - bang her hard and deep - I could , did , visit her about noon time - she was ready for my cum loads - having Fun !

Hell - spent some time in a small / corner bar - I did not know this but I had a GOOD reputation of fucking females - married or not ! I having Fun drinking -smoking weed - laughing a lot -having Fun ! I was breeding and seeding my raw meat into single women , married women , mothers , and their daughters - I knew ! My Uncut meat was Special - my lips /mouth was Great sucking - even sucking dicks !  Cum addicted here -male whore servicing others !

It was a long weekend of fucking and abuse to my ass. I have never been starved of stimulation to my cock, and especially in sex. It remained locked up, and even still has released cum 3 times. 2 at the hands of Thomas. 1 to the party. I would be left alone in Katies room, and when Thomas was ready for another round I would be taken right there or to another room or device to receive a fucking, and/or fisting. Thomas has cum inside my sore ass 5 times this weekend, and apparently, I was summoned for a 6th. I made my way out to the living room to see the tripod and a barstool chair on the balcony. I joined them outside and Stephen placed me on the seat, tied my ankles and arms to the legs and back of the chair, and placed a black cloth over my head. The camera clicked on and I felt two hands on my caged up cock and started to explore my ass. 1 hand started to finger me and loosen me up, 3, then 4 fingers, started to slowly work my hole. The hand in my ass popped in and my ass was sore, as this hand moved in and out of me two hands unlocked and released my cock, it stayed soft, but definitely grew in length from this fisting. 

The fisting stopped and I was left for what feels like 10 minutes. Then hands grabbed the sides of my ass, the tip of a cock was placed at the entrance to my now sticky hole, and it pressed in slowly, the lube from the fisting dried and this cock was not lubed. There was no pop into my ass, this cock was tearing it's way in. He got all the way in, and I could feel this cock pulling at my ass deep inside me. Cum from deep in my ass started to lube his cock and my ass as he slowly fucked me. My ass was slapped, the bag over my head was pulled so my head bent backwards, slightly choking me. The fucking got more intense and my body rocked the chair into the railing. Oh how I wished for a hit of poppers, not because this fucking was bad, I just wanted it to knock me out again so he could do his worst and I'd be completely at his mercy. He rammed into me, creating a loud banging of the chair into the railing and of course the sound of his hips pounding into my ass. He told me this wouldn't be the last fucking nor "his worst" if I still came out negative. This made me smile, hoping to remain negative just so I would see what Thomas would do. He fucked me long and deep, my ass now crudely lubed. He sped up one more time, driving into the my abdomen. My prostate could handle no more and released one last flow of cum from my long aroused yet soft cock. splashing on the stool rungs and over the floor. Seeing this must have driven Thomas to the brink and it wasn't long before he released his load deep inside me. He pulled out angrily and I heard him go inside, who ever was on the camera and who ever fisted me left with him, the sliding glass door closed and I was left on the balcony. I waited so long I started to fall asleep, I was then untied and led back into Katies room and was sent to bed. I woke up Sunday and finally got to shower, I scrubbed hard all over, the guys had written on me. Neg to Poz, Poz cumdump, written on my ass and legs. 

I did laundry, the sheets were stained with cum and lube. And I waited for Katie to get home from San Jose. She finally made it and she seemed pissed. I hope she got the contract, I know she loves her job.

- Katie -

The weekend was a success but Mark pissed me off. And now taking control of this contract up here in San Jose feels like the best option. He brought a girl with him on this business trip. No idea who the bitch was but Mark did not fuck me once. The girl stayed in his room like a pet, and once we were done with business Mark would leave me with the potential clients and go back and probably fuck that slut all night. It pissed me off, but what made my weekend was Straightbait posted multiple times over the weekend. I loved that this bottom getting fucked and abused is left to the imagination, it allows me to picture it being Trevor. Every slap to his balls or new cock in his ass would make me almost cum on the spot. Then Saturday night new content was uploaded. The same bottom was now in a darker room, and there was writing on his ass. There were more close ups as a large cock pounded away at his swollen hole. The writing said Poz this, Poz that. The last video was hottest and I swear I recognize the location. The bottom was tied to a chair outside on what looks like our balcony. The top even seemed to be in pain as his cock slowly worked its way into the hole. It looked dry. The more he pumped his cock into this ass it seemed to lube up and the top sped up. 
The top came one last time into the bottom and the camera was left on his ass that slowly dripped cum from his wrecked hole for the last 3 minutes. 

I think it was my balcony I remember the plants. This idea drove me wild, I wished it was Trevor getting railed but if it really was our apartment it was probably that kid we saw leaving my roommates room that night Thomas pushed Trevor into the wall. I looked up what Poz meant and when I read it was to turn someone HIV positive i almost gasped as my pussy twitched in ecstasy at the thought of Trevor getting fucked and impregnated with HIV cum.

I got home and Trevor was there. He looked tired but he feigned an energetic welcome. He pounced onto of me as I changed into PJ's and my knee accidentally drove into his balls. He groaned and doubled over on the far side of the bed. 
"Sorry babe", I laughed, "but just as well, I'm tired from this weekend" 

We turned off the lights and as soon as he was asleep I took my phone out to the balcony, the same stool was still sitting there. 'Fuck' I thought, 'that video was shot here' I reached into my pants, squated down and masturbated right there, holding on to the fuck stool for balance. 

-Trevor two weeks later-

I got home from work Friday, I had sent Thomas a screenshot of a second negative test. He wasn't happy and asked for my address, I did not however expect him to be there when I showed up.

"Open it up slut, I want to see." Thomas said tapping on my door.

"See... my place?" I answered.

"No you fuck." He backed up and waited for me to unlock the door. 

I opened the door slowly, I knew what he meant. 

He pushed past me into my apartment and grabbed it... I knew it. 

He turned to me holding my container of preP that was on the table. 

"I fucking knew it!" Thomas yelled, he threw the box at me and it missed landing in the apartment complex hallway behind me. 

As I turned to retrieve it Thomas was on me, he pushed me into the hallway, then landed a punch to the right side of my face, and before I was knocked out, kneed in the balls. 

I woke up about 30 minutes later with a killer headache, I like them better after poppers rather than getting punched. I stumbled to the front door, and looked out to see my preP was taken. Thomas figured it out. My stomach sank as I thought about what he would do to me now. At the same time my cock was growing.

I text Katie "Just got jumped, I didn't see who it was, they knocked me out too fast" 

"OMG" she replied. 

• Like 17
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1