Girlfriend's Roommates

Katie spent the week at my apartment, she doesn't know who mugged me (and I've told her I don't know either) It wasn't that fun of a week, she was debating whether or not to take the contract and job up in San Jose. So we had a lot of real tense conversations. We were still debating when the weekend came. In all honesty it's a good idea whether we end up together or not, it's a good direction for her to go, and it would also probably lessen the risk of her finding out what has been happening behind her back the last month or two. I can still get it up for her but it takes a lot of stimulation on her end, and imagination on mine. We decided to head back to her apartment for the weekend and enjoy some drinks, games and see what the boys were up to. Every day and night I was worried Thomas would come back and poz me in front of her.

The weekend was fun, and even with the enjoyable weekend she was still debating whether or not to go. Stephen suggested since I was mugged at my apartment that it wasn't safe, and that she should go up to San Jose and I should take her room. I made sure to give him a snarky look when she wasn't looking. I'm not even sure if he knows it was Thomas who "mugged" me. Everyone was I agreement that that option made the most sense. I was living month to month, and the lease at the apartment wasn't up, it'd be easier for me to sublet than for me to find a new affordable apartment during the pandemic. 

Sunday rolled around and Katie had to tell Mark her decision before Monday. The boys went to brunch and we stayed in and watched Netflix. The apartment door opened but we didn't hear the boys, and them Thomas burst through her door with Johnny and a guy I've never seen. We were clothed but Katie pulled the sheets up quickly and yelled. I backed away from the door and off the bed.

"Don't worry bitch, we're here for his ass", Thomas said walking over to me.

He took me by the wrist and twisted it behind my back, leading me back to the bed. He kneed the back of my knees which pushed my knees onto the bed. My chest was pressed down to the bed and my boxer briefs were pulled down to my knees, I lifted a knee and they were ripped off my legs. Katie was now sitting in a chair covered in clothes, with her hands covering her mouth. 

"You can have poppers slut, but there will be no lube, unless it's your mouth or our spit." Thomas instructed.

Poppers were tossed on the bed in front of me, I greedily opened the first bottle and took one hit per nostril. I felt warm but it'd take a lot more now to get my head spinning. Thomas spit on my ass and then his dick. And started to press it against my ass. I took another 2 hits of poppers and stayed down with my head facing away from Katie. There was a click of a camera starting to film, and I took another 2 hits as Thomas slowly and painfully entered my ass.

"Either way I would've posed you bitch. you just prolonged it and made it more painful for yourself by going on preP" Thomas said, spitting on his dick again.

"I know" I mustered out.

"You wanted it to be rougher didn't you, you wanted me to fuck you more"

"Yes" I moaned taking another hit of poppers. 

A towel was sprayed with Maximum impact and placed between my face and the bed. 

"Come here and spit on my cock" Thomas said to one of the guys.

Someone walked up next to him and spit, but it was clear it wasn't one of the guys. Thomas had Katie spit on his cock. I moved my head towards her chair and she wasn't there. 

"Now go back over there and continue rubbing your disgusting pussy as we poz your boyfriends ass."

She leaned into the chair and I could see he wasn't kidding, her panties were soaking wet, and her hand disappeared beneath them to rub herself. Did this turn her on? Fuck, we're definitely over now and she's leaving. The poppers made my thoughts wander but also brought them back to his cock reaching balls deep into me as he started to give full thrusts. 

"You enjoy my cock in your ass more than you like your worthless cock in your girl don't you."

"mmhmm" I managed between thrusts.

"What faggot?" 

"Yes Sir" I answered. 

"Yes what faggot"

"Yes Sir I would rather you fuck me than me fuck my girlfriend." I answered. I heard Katie moan.

"Hear that bitch? He probably take cock better than you too" He said to Katie.

Katie's eyes were going back and forth between closing in pleasure and watching the scene unfold infant of her. 

"Poz or not, this won't be the last time I, or my friends fuck you. Your ass is made for this and it will be ready when I want. Yes?"

"Yes Sir" I answered.

"Now tell me to Poz you"

"Poz me Sir." I moaned.

"Why bitch?" Thomas demanded, spreading my ass and lengthening his strokes into me.

"I want your seed to be apart of me"

"Why bitch" 

"Because you've got the best cock, Sir."

"I think you want me to Poz you because you're a true faggot now."

"Yes Sir"

"Are you a faggot now?"

"Yes sir, I'm your faggot" I said melting into the bed.

I heard Katie squeak into an orgasm. Her legs crossed and my legs started to shake as my cock leaked cum from my semi hard cock onto the bed. 

Thomas saw it all and came deep into my ass with the same yell he had the first time he came in me in this bed the night of the party. 

The other guy slipped a chastity device on my cock and locked it, he tossed a key to Katie. 

She tossed it back to him, "That cock isn't for me anymore."
"You can keep this room little bitch, as long as they agree to keep filming it." 

"wha-" I started to say.

"You heard me, and I heard you. That cock is useless, but your ass is for cocks now. I'm going up to San Jose and you're staying here, and I want to make sure they film your dirty fucking ass every time.

"DAMMN" Thomas said. "Given up by your own girl, Just as well, he'll be poz soon"

I collapsed on the bed, Katie changed and walked out of the room on the phone with Mark. The guys left me to do laundry, a mixture of light blood and cum on the bed. 

• Like 12
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Well, that is a bizarre way to be outed to his girlfriend. Was hoping she’d figure it out o room catch him in the act. This was  Almost too easy on him since he didn’t have to agonize over the decision to come out.  Thomas  certainly saved her from getting pozzed by her boyfriend. Now the real story of him being a cumdump all over town can begin. 

1 hour ago, Pinkclock said:

I have been loving the story, but that last chapter felt like I was watching the series finale of GoT. The ending happened so quickly, his GF finding out, her cumming and quickly leaving.. 

I understand but don't worry it's not over.

I piled up the sheets and loaded them into the washer in the hallway, I stayed naked because now everyone who could come through that door knows about my secret and has probably fucked me at this point. Katie was on the couch, rather close to Thomas like she was hitting on him at a bar. 

"We're deciding your fate, you an join us if you suck him off." Katie said pointing at Thomas's friend. 

Thomas ignored me as I got down on me knees in front of his friend. I never learned his name but his cock felt good in my mouth, I of course wanted to know what it'd feel like in my ass. 

Katie was asking them when this all started and Johnny chimed in, about very first party where she left for work and Thomas found me with her toy and poppered up in her bed. 

"Is this true?" Katie asked me, my mouth full of dick.

The friend pulled me off his cock by the hair. "Yes" I muttered before being shoved back down on his cock, working it as best I could.

"I guess it's only fair, that night I got railed by my boss Mark over the hood of his car." She said.

I was surprised she had cheated but also after what I've done behind her back, I couldn't be mad. My cock strained against the chastity device. 

Johnny continued the story and I could tell Katie was more than interested. We got to the part about the videos and the channel. 

"THAT WAS HIM THE WHOLE TIME!?" she yelled a little too happily. "I had been legit masturbating to the idea of it being him, but the whole time I thought it was you!" she said pointing to Johnny. 

"Nope no video of my pozzing sadly, but there is plenty of footage of him!" he said kicking my side gently.

"Can we- I have an idea." she said, and walked into her roommates room. 

She came back with a large bottle of lube and set it on the coffee table next to me. 

"I want to fist him, and then Thomas do you think you can go again?" 

"The lube will ruin it but yeah.. sure." Thomas said. 

"I'll piss in this bitches ass, that should rinse the lube out right?" The friend said.

"Haha! yeah that'll do the trick."

"Ohmygod, has he done piss stuff before?" Katie asked. 

"He's the buildings urinal at work!" Johnny added. 

"He drinks it?!" Katie asked.

"By the bladder full, don't you buddy." Johnny slapping my ass.

I nodded but the friend didn't think it was enough. He pulled my head off his cock again. "Yes" I said, foamy saliva dripping off my lips.

"This whole thing is just so amazing" Katie said, squirting lube into her hand. She rubbed lube all around my sore asshole and crack. And not so slowly went from 1 finger to 4. Her hands aren't small but her hand and wrist are super skinny, I've definitely taken bigger. Her thumb slipped in and she was now wrist deep in my ass. She worked it around, twisting and clenching her fist before pulling out and entering again, really wrecking my ass. She started to go deeper, and she was loving it, I might have been enjoying it more. 

"I've seen him take bigger fists, add your other hand." Johnny said. 

"Oh I know I've seen it too in videos." She answered. Then slowly this time worked finger after finger in along side her forearm. My ass felt like it couldn't stretch anymore, and Johnny must've read my mind, because a rag of poppers was placed under my face on the couch. Poppers worked it's magic and her second hand slipped in, air released from inside me between the space of her arms. and she started rubbing her hands together and moving them in and out. 

"Move over" Thomas said. 

One of Katie's hands slipped out and the other hand started to. Thomas slipped his hard cock into her hand, inside my ass, and he started to use her hand to get himself off inside my asshole. Each thrust I felt his cock expand her hand, her knuckles pressing and expanding my hole. The rag was ripped from under my face, poppers were added and it returned, sending me into a spinning decline of inhibitions. I started to moan and ask for it harder, asked for more poz cum. I wanted to be used up. 

Steven, Cory and some friends came in through the front door, and immediately saw the scene on happening in the living room. 

"Johnny you fucking idiot, why isn't this being filmed!" Steven said. He didn't even bat an eyelash at the fact it was Katie's fist inside me. 

Johnny jumped off the couch and grabbed the camera, and it started to film it all. 

"Tell me you want to be pozzed bitch." Thomas demanded.

"I-" 

"I want him to be pozzed" Katie broke in. "Destroy his good for nothing ass."

"Oh it's good for something!" Steven laughed. "It's that cock and those balls that are good for nothing."

I later saw on the video that Katie got the most evil look in her eye right then. 
Katie reached down and tightly massaged and pulled my balls down. "Can you knee them Thomas?" she cooed. 

Thomas pulled out, her hand stayed inside me and his knee drove into my balls as she held them away from my body. I yelled into the rag. My ass clenched onto her hand and she moaned. 

Thomas put his cock back into my ass and into her hand and started to really pound away. It wasn't long before he was cumming deep into my ass with his usual yell. Katie slowly slipped her hand and his cock out, making sure not to pull out any cum. 

"I've got a second pozzing tonight, so I'm out. Bitch... If you don't fall sick this week. You're going to go get tested and we will do this again next weekend." Thomas said, slapping my balls again before putting his pants and slipping on his shoes. "And you, you crazy bitch, keep an eye on him. You've got my number." He said to Katie and pointed at the rest of the guys in the room.

I was sent to the bathroom to shower, with strict instruction not to use the bathroom. I finished and walked naked from the apartment bathroom to grab a water bottle, Steven and his friends admired the view and made sexual comments to me. 
I got back to the room and Katie was laying on her side, holding my second box of preP, "Close the door."

I closed the door and made my way to the bed. "You're a sick fuck, you know that?" Katie said tossing the box of preP my way. 

"Thomas's cock is really good, and he fucks really well." I said. "You really have been masturbating to my videos?"

"Yeah, I've even done it while you were asleep next to me." She said with a smile. "It's fucking hot, but I still don't want you fucking me, I'm going to be finding some good cock myself, and I might be sending guys I want to see fuck you your way too."

"Thomas will be pissed knowing you're setting me up to get fucked." I said. 

"I know, I'm looking forward to it." She said. 

"What?" I asked.

"You think you're the only one to see what lengths he will go to to poz you? Your ass and balls getting abused gets me off way too much for him to poz you too easily. That little secret will stay between us. " she said pointing to the box of PreP. 

"Are you going to go up to San Jose?" I asked.

"Yes, but you'll be staying here. I'll see what sick shit you get up to during the week on video, and you'll be joining me on weekends, San Fran is only an hour up the road. I want more live shows." She said. Then she grabbed the box of meds and packed it under the bed in a shoe box. 
"You need a tattoo on that dirty ass."

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2