Girlfriend's Roommates

Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/1/2021 at 5:20 AM, timfreo said:

Katie is complicit in the deception... She will get Pozzed as well now 

I'd love to watch that!

I was dressed in short shorts and a tight t-shirt and a group of us went up the street towards the club, cafes and shops. No one batted an eyelash because it's a large gay community. We went into a shopping complex and there was a tattoo shop I had never thought about entering before. We were greeted with more enthusiasm than I expected. 

"No. Way." a man a table said, the other two people turned around. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, it's really him," Katie answered before I could think of a response, "Straightbait, you mean right?"

"Oh my God, YES!" a second man said standing up to come introduce himself.

"What is going on, these videos are that big?" I asked.

"We've played your videos in here before!" The 3rd guy said pointing to the big screen TV above the waiting area. Which I was so thrown off by their greeting I had not realized was playing another video of a guy getting fucked from behind in some sort of club, written on his ass in sharpie is 'no cock refused'.

"So what brings you in" The first guy spoke up again.

"This slut needs some tattoos to show what he is and what he will be." Katie said.

"What do you have in mind?" the artist said.

"I-I've got an idea." I chimed in. 

"Oh really? let's hear them!" Katie sat down ready to hear it.

"W-well I was thinking because my name is straight bait, a rope going around my waist, with it falling down to my ass cheek, a 2 sided fishing hook, on one side, a "straight" symbol, and the other can be a biohazard symbol when I'm officially poz."

"Wow, that's great! thats hot too. On one condition." the artist said.

"What's that?" Katie and I answered almost in unison.

"You hold a Poz party here, we'll add the biohazard tattoo, and you'll be available for who ever wants to fuck you to fuck you."

My cock twitched and my ass started to feel empty. "That sounds pretty hot." I said.

"It'll be a good promotion for this place, it'd be cool to be THE place for LGBTQ to get their tattoos."

"He's going to need a Jack of Spades tattoo as well." Katie broke in.

"Oh really?!" the artist nudged me and winked.

"What does that-" I started.

"It means you're a bottom for black men" Katie said.

"But I've only had 1 or 2," I said.

"Hahaha - No baby you've had a few more than that," the second guy said.

"A few more than that in a night" the third guy said.

"Ok fine, but I honestly don't care who fucks me, I just enjoy the feeling of being used and for their pleasure." I added.

"Ok, we'll add some more tattoos that show you're an easy bottom"

We agreed that I would throw my Newly Pozzed party after the fuck flu was over, at the Tattoo parlor for a big discount in this job, and future jobs. 
The tattooing commenced. We were there for hours, and they decided to play my videos in the waiting area again. I was straining in my cage, and they were loving it. A few times when the artist stopped my balls or asshole was messed with by the 2 other guys or Katie. It felt good to have so many hands exploring me. When he was finally done I was wrapped in medical tape and cling wrap. And send on my way with Katie. Katie had other ideas though. We went out to a few clubs, I was recognized everywhere we went. Guys offering to take me to the bathroom for fun, even bouncers were in on it. 

It was a full night of groping, making out, fingering and eating ass. I lost count of the assholes I tongued and the tongues that tried searching for Thomas's cum in my asshole. A few guys even asked if they could knee me in the nuts like in the videos. I had never thought I'd be famous, I was equally in shock and turned on.

We got home late, and I passed out in bed. I had no idea what was in store for me with Katie going up to San Jose and me, now having to put in notice at my apartment and moving in here. It turned out to be a lot different than I had expected.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1