Girlfriend's Roommates

This is such a great story.  Love that Katie now sets him tasks - wonder what she has planned!

Wonder if his secret pill stash gets discovered while he is away though!

I think there may be trouble ahead!  But is it really trouble - if it feels soooo goooood 😉

Thanks - and cant wait for more 🙂

• Thanks 1

I drove up the rest of the way in the nude, but put on a shirt and shorts before I text Katie that I had arrived. I waited in the lobby, it was a very nice high rise apartment building, very secure and safe, but that made me a bit sad because I wouldn't be able to host the same kind of events like we could down in West Hollywood. 

"My roommate came home this weekend so you'll get to meet him, he says he is bi but so far I haven't be able to enjoy what I have heard, sounds like a massive cock."

"I didn't know you had a roommate" I said.

"The company is paying for this apartment, and Michael works both here and in LA so he's rarely here."

We got up to her apartment and I was introduced to Michael. He was very clean cut, looked like a successful alpha male business man. He exchanged the usual niceties and then left for the night in a very nice suit, but one meant for going out, not for work.

"Let's make sure you're clean before we head out." She said heading into her room. 

I followed and she had a whole set up ready for me with enemas, douches, and toys. I was still clean (aside from the loads left in me at the rest stop). So we got dressed and headed out, we went to a few different bars and clubs. It was actually pretty fun to actually get to drink and see the scene without being recognized, but I was still felt up a few times. Katie did not last long, and pretty soon she was slurring and apologizing for us not being able to get me a cock for tonight. Truthfully, I already got 2 cocks tonight, so not so bad. But I was sad that we re cleaned me out for nothing. We managed to get a ride back to the apartment, if I wasn't dressed so much like a needy bottom I looked like I was about to take advantage of her with the state she was in. 

We got her up to the bedroom and after sometime in the bathroom I got her to bed and she was out like a light. I went out to her living area and just before I turned on the TV her roommate Michael came in. We got to chatting and did the usual banter about what's better socal or norcal. He said he'd make us drinks and went off to the kitchen, making full on cocktails. It wasn't long before he came back with the drinks and we shared more small talk. It was a strong drink, and mixed with what I had already had that night, it was definitely going to set me over the edge. 

Michael and I talked a bit more, and then he asked if I'd like to see his room, "Katie will be jealous, she hasn't been inside, and I see her eyeing my guests as they leave."

I agreed and we headed to his room, his hand guiding me by my lower back like a guy would a girl on a date. Maybe I would be getting a cock tonight. Once he shut his door, the nice roommate facade disappeared. "On the bed Straightbait" he said pushing me gently towards the bed. I laid down on my back and lifted my head to see him.

"On your knee's come on now." he said. 

I stripped and turned around getting on my knees on the bed. The lighting dimmed into a different color, slowly changing color as I waited for Katie's roommate to come back from his bathroom. 

A hand towel was thrown next to my face, I could faintly smell poppers so I grabbed for it, sure enough, there was a wet spot, I shoved it in my mouth. His cock rested in my crack, sliding back and forth over my hole. "You're either immune, taking preP or you're the luckiest faggot in the world."

I let the towel drop from my mouth. "What?" I replied.

He slapped my ass, "You heard me you lying bitch. What's the deal" He said angrily.

"I - I'm just lucky Sir," I lied.

That answer earned me another slap. His cock lined up behind my hole and he pressed it against. My hole wanted it, I tried my best to maneuver my hole to get him to slip in. Finally, it was pressing against the second obstacle inside me, I took a deep breath out and he slipped in, and fucked me with just the tip, I started to beg for the whole thing. After a bit of getting half fucked, he shoved all the way in.

Drunk, poppered up, horny as fuck, I still recognized this cock. I met his second thrust but allowed it to bounce me forward enough for him to pop out of my ass and I spun around quickly. 

"You're 10inchscorpion!" I said, sitting up half turned to him in his bed. 

I was looking at the "famous" pozzing star that no one has really seen before. But that cock was unlike any other, I knew it was him, and he was Katie's roommate. 

He climbed on the bed and placed a hand on my mouth pushing me down to the bed below him. 

"And that stays between you and me you fuck, I will beat you senseless and you won't get this cock again if this gets out." 

I wouldn't mind him beating me senseless, as long as he continues to use my ass.

I nodded, unable to answer. Then for the first time, 10inchscorpion entered my ass as I looked into his eyes. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

I woke up in bed next to Katie who was still asleep. I don't remember much after finding out her roommate was 10inchscorpion. All I remember is the feeling of his cock and his threat. I got up and went out to the kitchen to make myself and Katie coffee, Michael was on the couch with a cup watching college football. He gave no sign to the fact he had just fucked me the night before. If Katie or anyone were out here, they would just see two guys that had just met. I poured myself coffee and sat on a chair near the couch he was on. He glanced over and then over his shoulder towards Katies room, looked and me and then shook his head no. 

We talked college football and the usual straight male conversations I used to have at the office with coworkers, before I became their cum dump. I went back to the bedroom to grab my preP, but when I got to the bathroom the allergy pill container wasn't there. I scrambled a bit in search of the pills and looked through her belongings as well, maybe she grab it by accident.

I left the room to check my backpack that I had left by the door and as I entered the living room Michael shook a pill container on the couch. 

"Got allergies?" He said, tossing the container to me. 

"Yeah, They're pretty bad this time of year." I answered.

"Fuckin liar" he scoffed.

"What do you-" I started

"You don't think I figured it out?" He said. "I've got a good track record, I show up once, and my job is done, but with you, who has been unable to be pozzed by that asshole Thomas AND me... There was no way."

"Are- did you" I stuttered. 

"They're still in there faggot, but I've got a reputation. So when I fuck you again, and you don't poz up? that'll be the last time I fuck your ass."

"And if I do poz up?" I asked.

"You're a fantastic bottom. I'll fuck you anytime we're both up here," he said.

"I'm the only guy that has seen who you really are?" I asked.

"Yes," he sighed. 

"I'm going to need more than once in a blue moon then." I said, my empty ass and hardening cock agreeing. 

"Oh you greedy bottom," He said. "Two can play that game.. Straight.. Bait."

We heard Katie move in the bedroom, Sounded like she practically fell out of bed. I took the allergy pills back to the bedroom and her and I went out to join Michael for her coffee. It wasn't long before Katie said. "Did you take your allergy pills?"

Michael quickly shot me a look and then went back to the game without Katie noticing his reaction. I told her yes, and then we started talking about where we would go today and what we'd do. (Most of it tourist stuff around the Bay) Michael pretended to be annoyed at our conversation over his game and went to his room. Katie and I went to get ready, and there she told me her real plans, ending at a hotel room she has worked out with a guy online. My phone vibrated, a text message from a number I didn't have, "Kitchen."

"I'm going to grab a water," I said.

"Alright, I'll shower." she said grabbing a bluetooth speaker and putting on music.

I went out to the kitchen and Michael was standing there waiting, I could see his big cock outlined in his shorts. 

"Change of plans slutbag." he said motioning me over. On the counter was a large turkey baster looking "syringe". 

"Keep taking the pills if you want this week, We're going to poz some tops." he said placing a hand on the full device.

"What?" I asked.

"Hands on the counter, and turn around." He said twirling a finger.

I did as I was told and he pulled my shorts down. I stuck my hips back slightly in anticipation of what's to come. The large device was place in my ass and then taken out, my hole started to feel wet. Next I felt his cock, spreading me wide, but sliding in easily. He placed poppers on the counter between my hands. I greedily took a hit per nostril. 

As he got deeper and deeper into my ass, he wrapped an arm around my chest and grabbed my throat pushing my chin to the ceiling. "This is full of my cum, And you're going to use it as lube, tonight, and this week as you let who ever wants to fuck you, fuck you." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes Sir" I whispered back, mouth open as I feel his glorious cock hit something deep in me, then rearranging what ever it was to get deeper.

I took another hit of poppers as he thrusts got harder, but he kept them deep. "After this week of pozing those tiny tops you've been letting inside you, I'll poz you for real, for the world to see. But first you're going to need a small 10inchscorpion tattoo on your ass"

"Yes Sir," I managed. 

He continued to grind deep into my ass, his hips ramming into my ass against the counter. I could feel his cock on the front of my body inside me. He came inside me as his hands dug into my throat and side, just as the music ended in Katie's bathroom. He slowly pulled out, I could feel ever inch as it left my hole. He went to his room and I took his large device filled with his cum to the room and placed it in the "go bag." Then I explained to Katie that I need a new tattoo before tonight. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1