4 LOADS in 14 hour

fisterm8

I started around noon today and took the first totally anon load from a random stranger while on all 4,s and my ass in air. ..He felt about 7 inches. 

I'd advertised online I was taking all loads young or old.

My 2nd anon load was a very very hard breeding by what felt like 10 inches/thick and no lube except cum... I was left gaping after 30 minute pounding.

The rest of the day I held the cum inside me and it was rather uneventful for 7 hours messaging folk or replying. 

At 9pm I took a third anon load which felt like a pint of cum flooding me... I loved it... 

Eventually at 2am I was rewarded with a 4th load again an anon stranger. 

I've loved every minute of today. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Just wish to add that the following day around 2pm I took a load from a young anon top who breeds me regular then by 11pm I was almost readt to swith off and a msg popped up asking if he could bring 2 friends with him to fill me up.... Of course I said yes.... All 3 were around 28-30 yrs old and I took 1 load from each quickly followed by a 4th load as he said he adored my ass.... So 5 loads  Wednesday..... 9 loads within 48 hours..... I'm hoping to break my record next week and have a few interested already. 

• Piggy 2