Getting filled condoms?

Fuzzypup

Now I know condoms are something that a lot of us havent seen or used in a long time, some ever. But back in the Craigslist days (and a bit before I should have been hooking up with random men), I used to put out ads for guys to leave me loaded condoms in pickup spots, and I'd love to gather them and seed my hole with them. Nowadays, I can't find a single person who is willing to do so. I drive truck all over the northeast, and can't always stop somewhere good to clean out and have a proper fuck. Just Curious to see if anyone has done this, and more so if anyone would be willing to do it for me. I usually drive anywhere from main to bottom of Virginia, and from the coast to Ohio boarder. Any help, or even decent discussions are appreciated! 

9 hours ago, Fuzzypup said:

Now I know condoms are something that a lot of us havent seen or used in a long time, some ever. But back in the Craigslist days (and a bit before I should have been hooking up with random men), I used to put out ads for guys to leave me loaded condoms in pickup spots, and I'd love to gather them and seed my hole with them. Nowadays, I can't find a single person who is willing to do so. I drive truck all over the northeast, and can't always stop somewhere good to clean out and have a proper fuck. Just Curious to see if anyone has done this, and more so if anyone would be willing to do it for me. I usually drive anywhere from main to bottom of Virginia, and from the coast to Ohio boarder. Any help, or even decent discussions are appreciated! 

they are probably afraid of dna testing to see who is having public sex. i don't know if they can use it to arrest anyone without catching them in the act, but i wouldn't put it past the police to try it. have you asked for them to send loaded condoms in the mail to your house?

2 hours ago, wbekk85 said:

they are probably afraid of dna testing to see who is having public sex. i don't know if they can use it to arrest anyone without catching them in the act, but i wouldn't put it past the police to try it. have you asked for them to send loaded condoms in the mail to your house?

I'm pretty sure police aren't spending their time and wasting valuable DNA testing resources to track down guys fucking in public.  And with hundreds of thousands of rape kits remaining untested in the country, if they are they should be publicly harangued.  

I also like to find used/filled condoms but it's often difficult - I think partly due to the fact that unlike "snowballing" or "creampie" or "felching" there's not one catchy searchable term for the practice/fetish ("filled condom", "used condom" etc bring up a variety of inconsistent results).  

There's a website I found where you can buy them.  Can send along in pvt message if you're interested.  

4 hours ago, wbekk85 said:

I had thought about it, but I'm away from home most of the week. I'd like them a little fresher than that lol

1 hour ago, TallHungNYC said:

I'm pretty sure police aren't spending their time and wasting valuable DNA testing resources to track down guys fucking in public.  And with hundreds of thousands of rape kits remaining untested in the country, if they are they should be publicly harangued.  

I also like to find used/filled condoms but it's often difficult - I think partly due to the fact that unlike "snowballing" or "creampie" or "felching" there's not one catchy searchable term for the practice/fetish ("filled condom", "used condom" etc bring up a variety of inconsistent results).  

There's a website I found where you can buy them.  Can send along in pvt message if you're interested.  

I am interested, I'd appreciate that pm

There is a site you can find by following condom/ used condoms fetish via twitter, where you can buy from guys. Otherwise a lot of times guys who sell used underwear will let you buy cum from them.  I ask my hookups to save me loads

On 7/13/2021 at 11:29 AM, wbekk85 said:

Okay, that's an interesting response... this would never have occurred to me, and i have easily had thousands of cocks up my ass, and been arrested once in 1998 for asking an undercover cop pretending to be gay and cruising if he wanted to fuck me.  

It seems to me it would be virtually impossible to trace the semen let in a condom to an actual person and address. Doesn't seem very cost effective, unless i am missing something?