Not on prep

3 hours ago, BBbttmBoi said:

Would you say it is highly likely I will contract HIV

Not a doctor, but 'highly likely' - with the number of people on meds in general social rotation - probably not. Just 'likely', with an open time frame.

On another note, I don't get the idea of a time-limited deliverable to become poz. That must be one of my faults. Why don't you have fun and enjoy yourself first before you worry that the cum gets sour by the time you get a go?

• Like 1

I can say.

Prep is much more easier to use. 

On hiv you need your meds every time

Buuut on prep 

Well when you have 1 month no sex you can set the pills off

And the pills are not lifesaving pills when you dont have sex.

Good for you bro.  Take the loads naturally the way it was meant to be.  I'm not on prep and have easily taken over 20,000 loads in my ass since age 13.  It's about having a good time and enjoying the pleasure of another man's cum inside you!

• Like 2

I plug up after i get loaded... 

You get all the load when it belongs,and I hate to waste any cum after he worked so hard to fuck it into me. I leave it up my ass until morning and smile when it's dry coming out.

Happy to carry a brother's DNA forever.

Edited by loadjunkie
  • Like 1

With the widespread use of HIV meds and PreP now it means the chance of catching HIV has significantly reduced. However, that will also be affected by the location you live in and social demographics