Not on prep

On 7/14/2021 at 9:25 PM, loadjunkie said:

I plug up after i get loaded... 

You get all the load when it belongs,and I hate to waste any cum after he worked so hard to fuck it into me. I leave it up my ass until morning and smile when it's dry coming out.

Happy to carry a brother's DNA forever.

I meant "where it belongs" grrrrrr

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kimberley said:

Weird question, this is the way how everybody becomes poz

Not everyone. Some people contract HIV without ever going to a bathhouse or sex party, or indeed without ever having intentionally bareback sex - condoms do break, for instance. Some people are partnered and believe their relationship is monogamous but the partner doesn't treat it that way (I know of several individuals who became poz thanks to cheating partners). One might argue that anyone who's sexually active in the slightest should be on PrEP, and a reasonable argument could be made for that, but I don't think it's rational at all to say that "everybody becomes poz" the way the OP described his sex life.

Not to mention the rampant spread of HIV among intravenous drug users where needle sharing is commonplace.

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Not everyone. Some people contract HIV without ever going to a bathhouse or sex party, or indeed without ever having intentionally bareback sex - condoms do break, for instance. Some people are partnered and believe their relationship is monogamous but the partner doesn't treat it that way (I know of several individuals who became poz thanks to cheating partners). One might argue that anyone who's sexually active in the slightest should be on PrEP, and a reasonable argument could be made for that, but I don't think it's rational at all to say that "everybody becomes poz" the way the OP described his sex life.

Not to mention the rampant spread of HIV among intravenous drug users where needle sharing is commonplace.

I just react on his question ''So I go to bathhouse often and attend gay sex  parties but I am not on prep nor do I have sex with condoms''

fore sure this will end up in a positive HIV test sooner or later

9 hours ago, Kimberley said:

I just react on his question ''So I go to bathhouse often and attend gay sex  parties but I am not on prep nor do I have sex with condoms''

fore sure this will end up in a positive HIV test sooner or later

I agree he's likely to end up HIV positive. That's not the same thing as saying "that's how everybody becomes poz."