Mine and Manscent..Do you?

DarkroomTaker

Does anyone like Manscent,  I mean,natural smelling armpits, groin and ass smells? Men’s Body Odour is awesome, I get off on it Big Time.

I love Men and further the smell of a man’s  body and a good horny sweaty body.

I dont mean nasty BO, although depends on my horniness, but a semi-strong manscent really turns me on.

In this hot weather, Guys are wearing less, its awesome.

I was on a train last week, busy stood up and a sexy bloke stood at side of me with his arm up holding onto top rail. This guy was all sweaty and you can see him soaking through his t-shirt and his armpit hair was showing, I was so boned up, he had no deoderent on and smelt hot as F... even with my mask on.it was extremely horny. I wanted to lick him there and then.

I find musky groin and ass also horny and used  scented underwear a big turn on.When I was younger, I was always at my Dads used undies and if at friends sniffing the undies of their brothers and fathers from the laundry basket.

I have stopped for a while of using deoderent on myself and turn my self on.

What do guys think? Btw, I aint no smelly twat, but do like the scent.

Do you like menscent? 

Do you wear deoderent? Or natural?

Do you smell other guys used underwear?

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love men as natural, hairy, a few extra pounds and dominant. 

I have always had a fascination with body hair, and by extension- I love armpits, their smell, getting in there and tasting each drop. 

makes my cock hard and I love ever second.

im always staring at men’s pits to see if the hair connects to the chest, or back- hot.

i particularly love to see hair pushing out of clothing, and the smell is intoxicating- I do not mind a slight smell of the crotch areas- but I like it clean. Armpits can be as nasty as you can get them—ripe…

CCE6ACBF-60D4-4FBF-A9A6-E9B1B7EED106.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I find the smell of ripe pits intoxicating- even better than poppers.  And same with bush, although it doesn't have quite the same pheromonal scent.  I do love when I'm giving a blow job to just take a moment and bury my nose in his pubes and inhale.

I can be working away at my desk and if I get a whiff of my own pits (I never wear deodorant) I get boned and have to pull out my cock.  And the sight of a few armpit hairs poking out has the same effect.  @DarkroomTaker, your description of that guy on the train has me leaking - I would have had the same reaction.  

• Upvote 1

Although I use deodorant for work or social events, I generally don’t do this before sex. Namely, I love to have manscent and smell others’ odour makes me horny AF. I am crazy about sweaty hairy armpits. I always try to sniff and lick them. It’s the same with cocks, asses and legs. As the original poster wrote, I also like natural scent and not stinky musty smell. 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I do like the smell of sweat on a guy, it is better than smelling of soap or deodorant. I guess it stems back to my cruising days when a lot of guys had been working all day and just come to get bred or dump a load and had that musky sweaty smell, especially labourers or people who did a lot of outdoor work.

I've  had the privilege of servicing a man  at the end of a hard day working in the son. He was wearing a vest, sweats, regulation jockstrap and boots. I could smell his pits as he came towards me. He raised an arm and I went to work liking his pits - that got me well hard. I pulled down his sweats and buried my face in his musky ass crack. I worship ed his ass till he told me to suck his cock. I buried my face in his sweat-soaked jock, pulled it down and he made me swallow his cock up to his balls. I sucked him, enjoying the scent of his nuts till he shot his load down my throat

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/15/2021 at 12:15 AM, Bugnutty452 said:

I love men as natural, hairy, a few extra pounds and dominant. 

I have always had a fascination with body hair, and by extension- I love armpits, their smell, getting in there and tasting each drop. 

makes my cock hard and I love ever second.

im always staring at men’s pits to see if the hair connects to the chest, or back- hot.

i particularly love to see hair pushing out of clothing, and the smell is intoxicating- I do not mind a slight smell of the crotch areas- but I like it clean. Armpits can be as nasty as you can get them—ripe…

CCE6ACBF-60D4-4FBF-A9A6-E9B1B7EED106.jpeg

HOT BOD...love U