Pouring Jack’s Seed into My Boy

Chapter 1 of 4.

I knew Jack from around the bars. He’d been quite the beauty in his twinky days, but that was years ago. Lately, he’d embraced his bearish daddy looks and sported a buzzcut and beard. He looked so good poured into tight jeans that showed off his impressive bulge very nicely. His shoulders and chest were covered with a dusting of salt and pepper fur that peeked out of a tight tank top.

A few weeks ago, we chatted each other up at the bar while I was waiting for my boy to finish at the gym and meet me there. Jack told me that he was single these days and that he’d been super horny lately. He confided that he’d recently converted and was starting meds, but his viral load was nowhere near undetectable. I asked if he was playing safely these days and he grinned saying, ‘I’m happy to start with a condom,’ and pulled one out of his back pocket.

Jack asked about my boy, and I took out my phone to show a few pics of him. I accidentally flashed him a steamy pic of my boy on his knees with his ass up. He looked so sexy after fucking and filling him up, I had grabbed my phone and snapped a naughty pic. I was mortified but Jack just grinned. He told me he loved leaving boys like that, opened up, freshly fucked and leaking. I thought about what Jack had said and felt myself getting hard.

I had to take a piss and headed to the bathroom. A few seconds later, Jack followed me in and stood at the trough right next to me. He unzipped his tight jeans and hefted out a massive cock. It was long and thick. I was mid-piss but started getting harder at the mere sight of his POZ manhood. I couldn’t continue pissing into the trough as my erection grew. Jack raised his eyebrows and asked me, ‘You like what you see?’ I could only nod, my mouth suddenly gone dry.

‘You ever think of sharing your boy with a hung POZ daddy?’ I couldn’t help but nod again. Jack reached out and grabbed my hand, bringing it to the base of his impressive cock. He kept grinning at me. ‘Next time you grab my dick, I want you to guide it into your boy’s hole. Sound like a plan?’ How could I not nod again. Jack continued, ‘The first time I fuck your boy, you’ll put my cock in him.’ I nodded. ‘The first time I get my seed in your boy, you’ll pour it into him.’ I nodded again.

Jack left me in peace to collect myself and finally finish pissing into that trough. I was so hard I knew I wouldn’t be able to finish until I’d cum, so I stood there jerking off. For like five minutes, I wanked with images of Jack’s huge cock sinking into my boy’s raw hole. I shot my load into the ice at the bottom of the trough and was only then was able to empty my bladder. I shook my cummy cock dry and tucked myself back into my jeans and headed back to the bar.

To be continued…

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 18