Chapter 2 of 4.

I’d been in the bathroom for like five minutes and wasn’t surprised to see Jack chatting up my boy at the bar. As I approached he waved and held up a freshly opened beer for me. ‘This round’s on me,’ he grinned. My boy patted Jack’s furry shoulder and he responded by wrapping his big paw around my boy’s left buttcheek. And he kept it there. We downed two rounds of beer pretty quickly, and I was hard the whole time.

After a bit of small talk, Jack suggested we go back to his place for a nightcap. My boy eagerly nodded and demanded to leave a tip for the bartender. Jack whispered something in his ear about ‘more than just a tip,’ and then licked his neck and earlobe. My boy leaned forward over the bar to hand a wad of sweaty cash to the bartender, and Jack pressed his crotch right into my boy’s ass.

Jack headed out to the street to hail a cab. My boy pushed me against the wall and kissed me, grinding his crotch into mine. ‘I want to do this. Let’s do this.’ I nodded and we headed out to see a cab pulling over. We all piled in. Jack went first, and my boy leapt in front of me so he’d be in the middle. I sat on the other side and felt my boy’s legs spread wide. Jack had his hands cupping my boy’s crotch, his fingertips teasing my boy’s taint over the fabric. The cab driver cleared his throat and I could see him watching Jack seduce my boy in the rearview mirror. He licked his lips, and asked, ‘Where to?’ Jack gave him the address saying, ‘but take the long way. I want you to enjoy the view.’ The cab driver nodded and away we went.

My boy turned his face towards mine and kissed me hard. Jack kept massaging my boy’s groin and eventually undid his belt and unbuttoned his fly. Jack leaned forward and looked at me saying, ‘Help raise him up. We got to get his pants down.’ I couldn’t help but follow his command and helped my boy shimmy his jeans and jockstrap down past his knees. Jack held his palm out to me ordering me, ‘Spit!’ I did and he smeared the wetness under my boy’s balls. He repeated this with the cab driver and was rewarded with a palmful of spit which went straight into my boy’s hole. My boy writhed on Jack’s meaty fingers and kept kissing me hard.

‘Ya know what, this is fine. Stop here,’ Jack ordered. We had stopped in the warehouse district on a dark street right under a single lamppost. Jack opened his door and stepped out into the cool night air. My boy looked at me. I couldn’t tell if he was excited or terrified, but he nodded at me and followed Jack out of the cab. Jack picked him up and laid my boy on his back on the hood of the cab, his pants still bunched up on his legs. The driver and I got out and walked to the front of the car.

Jack waved us over and the driver and I each took a leg and kept it hoisted high, my boy’s jeans and jock keeping his knees together. In the street light, I could see my boy’s hole, slick with spit, winking in anticipation.

To be continued…

• Like 29
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 16

Chapter 3 of 4.

Jack reached into his back pocket and pulled out a condom. He got down on his knees and lapped at my boy’s eager hole. My boy moaned in delight as Jack worked his tongue deeper and his hole loosened up, ready for the fucking that was about to come. Jack looked and me and the cab driver and told us to get our dicks out. We did and in a flash there were three precummy dicks at my boy’s ass.

Jack pulled the rubber over his big cock and guided my hand to his crotch for the second time that night. ‘Put it in him. Put my cock in your boy’s hole,’ and I did. I led his huge tool right up to my boy’s winking pussy and it slid right in. My boy squealed with delight and Jack slid his sheathed cock balls deep, lubed just with spit. He held it there for my boy to adjust to his girth and then started rocking his hips back and forth. I kept one hand holding my boy’s leg up and the other milking my drooling dick. The cab driver did the same. Jack pulled out, careful to keep the rubber sheath in place. He nodded to me and I took his place. He held my boy’s legs high as I slammed raw into my boy’s hole, loosened up by Jack’s massive cock. It felt so good feeling his stretched-out pussy sliding back and forth that I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I leaked precum into his guts, hoping it would make taking that big rubbered-up cock easier. I pulled out and shot ropes of fresh cum all over my boy’s hole and caught my breath as the cab driver shoved me out of the way. He mopped up my seed with his raw cock and slammed himself balls deep into my boy’s unprotected cunt. I didn’t know his name or his status, but I knew he was making my boy feel good. The guy pounded my boy for a few minutes then pulled out. I knew he was close and wanted to make it last longer.

Jack took his place and shoved that sheathed cock back into my boy. I heard him gasp and looked over his knees to see him wincing in pain. Jack’s cock was bigger than me or the cab driver and the latex was scraping his guts. Jack suggested he take it off saying, ‘he’s already been filled up once tonight. What harm is one or two loads going to make?’ For the first time, I shook my head, ‘no,’ and he just grinned and pulled out. I knelt down and lapped at my boy’s puffy hole. As I was lapping the remnants of my frothy cum, mixed with the driver’s juices seeping, out of my boy’s used hole, I couldn’t help but think how perverse it was for me to be complacently and enthusiastically lubing up my boy’s hole for another man, or men, to fuck.

With my boy’s hole wet and sloppy, I stood up and helped the cab driver hold my boy’s legs aloft. Jack smiled at me, again leading my hand to the base of his cock to slip it inside my boy.

To be continued…

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9