Chapter 4 of 4.

Jack slammed his big sheathed POZ cock into my boy’s hole. This time, he was fucking to cum. My boy panted and moaned, savoring that big cock sliding in and out of him. Jack was really pounding hard and started cursing and grunting as he fired his seed deep inside the latex reservoir lodged in my boy’s chute. I prayed that the condom had withheld that assault. He pulled out carefully and I was glad to see the tip of the condom full of creamy cum. I knew that that cum held a detectable viral load and I was glad none had seeped into my boy’s pussy.

The cab driver eased Jack out of the way and slammed, raw, back inside. Even with my spit, it was a dry rough fuck. My boy winced again and asked the man to stop. He pulled out and I went back to my knees to provide a bit more lube. It still wasn’t enough. The cab driver carefully put his cock inside my boy and a look of relief came over his face. I saw droplets of golden piss leaking out around his deeply-planted cock and realized he was pissing inside my boy. All of that wetness still wasn’t enough and I spit on the guy’s raw cock every time he pulled out far enough for me to do so. My boy was still crying out that it hurt. Jack brought my hand back to his cock, still sheathed in the full condom. ‘Help your boy out…’ I knew what he was suggesting and didn’t know what to do. ‘I need more lube, now,’ my boy exclaimed. Without further thought, I carefully pulled that full condom off of Jack’s POZ cock. I poured a dribble onto the cab driver’s cock and my boy moaned, ‘more! Give me more!’ I gave my boy more of Jack’s cum and the cab driver gave my boy more of his dick. After a few minutes of intense ass-pounding, I’d fully drained Jack’s POZ seed into my boy’s vulnerable hole.

Seeing the stranger driving in and out of my boy, lubed with Jack’s cum got me totally hard again. The man came inside my boy and pulled out leaving a dollop of white froth oozing out of his well-fucked pussy. I smeared their combined juices on my cock and slid right in. Knowing that I was forcing their cum deeper and deeper inside my boy got me so hot I shot off again. With four loads leaking out, my boy lowered his legs down and we all saw that he’d shot at least once all over his shirt and face. The three of us took turns kissing and lapping his cum up.

We got back in the cab and my boy quickly fell asleep. His hair mussed and shirt streaked with cum, he hadn’t even managed to pull his pants up properly. A puddle of cum leaked from his cored-out hole and onto the car seat.

Jack tenderly stroked my boy’s hair as he leaned against him. We made it back to Jack’s house and I tried to pay the cab driver. He refused payment and told me he’d already gotten his tip where he wanted it. Jack and I eased my boy inside and onto Jack’s bed. We had another beer and talked quietly as my boy snored from the bedroom. Jack thanked me for a lovely evening and asked if I would mind him taking my boy out on a date sometime. All I could do was nod in agreement knowing he’d be getting much more of his POZ seed into my boy’s guts.

We wound up spending the night. Jack and I undressed my boy and we slept in the same position as in the cab, my boy in the middle and us on either side. Early in the morning, I woke to see Jack grasping my boy’s chest as he worked his cock against my boy’s tender leaking hole. He smiled at me, ‘Glad you’re up. You want to get my cock into your boy again?’ I nodded asking if we needed to bother with a rubber this time. He shook his head saying, ‘I promised you I’d start with a condom, but it seems a little late for that!’ I agreed and guided his bare POZ dick into my boy’s hole. We both filled him up and my boy loved every minute of it. That afternoon, my boy and I got to the clinic and both of us went on PEP. My boy told the doctor, honestly, that he was prepared to take POZ cock raw, but wasn’t ready to convert.

That was a few weeks ago. We’re now both on PrEP. Jack and I love sharing his hole. He regularly gets six or seven loads a week now. As his hole gets used to so much cock, my boy says he’s ready for more. So, next week, Jack is going to invite a few POZ buddies over, with the understanding that I’ll guide their cocks inside him raw and leave him filled to overflowing.

THE END.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 6:27 PM, 1981virginia said:

That was a few weeks ago. We’re now both on PrEP. Jack and I love sharing his hole. He regularly gets six or seven loads a week now. As his hole gets used to so much cock, my boy says he’s ready for more. So, next week, Jack is going to invite a few POZ buddies over, with the understanding that I’ll guide their cocks inside him raw and leave him filled to overflowing.

THE END.

This story definitely deserves a spin-off...  👍👍 👍

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 12:27 AM, 1981virginia said:

Chapter 4 of 4.

Jack slammed his big sheathed POZ cock into my boy’s hole. This time, he was fucking to cum. My boy panted and moaned, savoring that big cock sliding in and out of him. Jack was really pounding hard and started cursing and grunting as he fired his seed deep inside the latex reservoir lodged in my boy’s chute. I prayed that the condom had withheld that assault. He pulled out carefully and I was glad to see the tip of the condom full of creamy cum. I knew that that cum held a detectable viral load and I was glad none had seeped into my boy’s pussy.

The cab driver eased Jack out of the way and slammed, raw, back inside. Even with my spit, it was a dry rough fuck. My boy winced again and asked the man to stop. He pulled out and I went back to my knees to provide a bit more lube. It still wasn’t enough. The cab driver carefully put his cock inside my boy and a look of relief came over his face. I saw droplets of golden piss leaking out around his deeply-planted cock and realized he was pissing inside my boy. All of that wetness still wasn’t enough and I spit on the guy’s raw cock every time he pulled out far enough for me to do so. My boy was still crying out that it hurt. Jack brought my hand back to his cock, still sheathed in the full condom. ‘Help your boy out…’ I knew what he was suggesting and didn’t know what to do. ‘I need more lube, now,’ my boy exclaimed. Without further thought, I carefully pulled that full condom off of Jack’s POZ cock. I poured a dribble onto the cab driver’s cock and my boy moaned, ‘more! Give me more!’ I gave my boy more of Jack’s cum and the cab driver gave my boy more of his dick. After a few minutes of intense ass-pounding, I’d fully drained Jack’s POZ seed into my boy’s vulnerable hole.

Seeing the stranger driving in and out of my boy, lubed with Jack’s cum got me totally hard again. The man came inside my boy and pulled out leaving a dollop of white froth oozing out of his well-fucked pussy. I smeared their combined juices on my cock and slid right in. Knowing that I was forcing their cum deeper and deeper inside my boy got me so hot I shot off again. With four loads leaking out, my boy lowered his legs down and we all saw that he’d shot at least once all over his shirt and face. The three of us took turns kissing and lapping his cum up.

We got back in the cab and my boy quickly fell asleep. His hair mussed and shirt streaked with cum, he hadn’t even managed to pull his pants up properly. A puddle of cum leaked from his cored-out hole and onto the car seat.

Jack tenderly stroked my boy’s hair as he leaned against him. We made it back to Jack’s house and I tried to pay the cab driver. He refused payment and told me he’d already gotten his tip where he wanted it. Jack and I eased my boy inside and onto Jack’s bed. We had another beer and talked quietly as my boy snored from the bedroom. Jack thanked me for a lovely evening and asked if I would mind him taking my boy out on a date sometime. All I could do was nod in agreement knowing he’d be getting much more of his POZ seed into my boy’s guts.

We wound up spending the night. Jack and I undressed my boy and we slept in the same position as in the cab, my boy in the middle and us on either side. Early in the morning, I woke to see Jack grasping my boy’s chest as he worked his cock against my boy’s tender leaking hole. He smiled at me, ‘Glad you’re up. You want to get my cock into your boy again?’ I nodded asking if we needed to bother with a rubber this time. He shook his head saying, ‘I promised you I’d start with a condom, but it seems a little late for that!’ I agreed and guided his bare POZ dick into my boy’s hole. We both filled him up and my boy loved every minute of it. That afternoon, my boy and I got to the clinic and both of us went on PEP. My boy told the doctor, honestly, that he was prepared to take POZ cock raw, but wasn’t ready to convert.

THE END.

i want this too....let me know if you guys come my way...poz me

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice story, started so well, but terrible ending. Why the mention of PEP, from there onwards was like someone else finished it.....

This story definitely should be in the normal bareback stories with that ending. 

Hope to read more of your stories though, I'm not slating you. 

Edited by pussyboy82
Addition