Great way to break quarantine

DickNutbutter

I Originally posted this in “when did you last take or give last load” -but I can’t believe my good luck after almost two years of lockdown, and so of course now I’m mad crazy in heat for more…

Lightning and luck do strike twice, and over a very recent 10 day period and after a very long time, this way down DL pig daddy got it both ways- twice.

Two weeks ago while on the West Coast on vacation with the Mrs., had a chance to jump on the iPad and cruise all the usual sex hook up sites, and hit on a nice cub, In the hotel just across the road. Yikes. Mrs. went out with local friends for a couple of hours, and the cub invited me over. What a great way to break quarantine and the two-year drought.! I went over free ball and gym shorts, and sweaty T-shirt- door was ajar, room was slightly dark, and cubs ass was there for the taking. In no time at all, I was rimming and fucking him like the DL nasty old daddy that I am. Maybe 10 minutes later I blew a huge load in his ass, bent down and felched as much of it as I could out of him, and then flipped him on his back and blew him to completion! Awesome, totally awesome, pulled up my shorts and T-shirt, n walked back to my hotel- the smell of ass and cum all over my beard. Loved smiling at the valet, bell man and mostly maskless folks in the lobby…

Last week I needed to travel about 50 miles to my sons house to drop something off there, as he was out of town. Because I had a few hours that I could kill, i again jumped on the local sex sites on my iPad and almost immediately a smooth oinky pig daddy invited me over. Again without thinking I jumped at the chance, and his simple apartment was perfect for another load. Online, he was more in the cockswapping, but when I got there he was butt naked, and we immediately got into a hugely sloppy 69 him on top and started munching each other‘s dicks, me craving and spitting in his hole. In no time at all he wanted me to climb on board and fuck the shit out of them which I tried to do, and I pulled out all hot and messy. Fuck bud proceeded to lap it up, and asked me if I wanted his nice uncut cock shoved in my ass. I told him I wasn’t really showered clean or ready, but he told me he didn’t care if I didn’t, What the hell - I let them eat my very dirty ass to completion and let him fuck fuck me, both of us hitting hard on the poppers.

it was crazy hot and although he didn’t cum in my ass he pulled his cock out of it and it was dirty but I blew him to completion, cleaning him off . Oh what a pig fun, not sure I’m going to get any more for quite a while but of course the wife is talking about traveling for work again, so there’s that!