Virgin to Poz

Part 3

Nate got up from the bed. The professor was quickly getting dressed. Nate walked over to his dressed and pulled out his holy white Mormon underwear. How could he wear it now. It wasnt him anymore. SMACK! Nate yelped as his ass was slapped hard by the professor. 

"Who gave you permission to pick out your outfit, slut?" The professor grunted

Nate stared in shock. 

The professor continued. "You no longer have control of your body. You agreed. Master John left me in charge. Find me your shortest shorts and smallest t shirt. And hurry." 

Nate hurried and grabbed his 4 inch running shorts from when he did track back in high school, and an old cut off t shirt from track as well. He brought them to the professor for insoection. "Would this work?"

The professor grunted. "It'll have to do. We are going shopping anyways. Put them on. We leave in 2 minutes." 

Nate quickly dressed. The shirt barely covered his pecs and the shorts were a size too small, his butt was on display for all to see. Nate heard the professor chuckle. " yeah, this will do slut. This will do very well, a little too long for John's taste but very acceptable lets go."

Nate went to reach for his phone and wallet when he got a slap on the ass again. "No. Come." Nate quickly put on a pair of tennis shoes and followed. He felt exposed in the early summer light. He no longer had the protection of the Holy underwear to ward off unwanted advances. He followed the professor to his car in the street and saw 5 men staring at him all smiling. Nate wasnt attracted to any of them but felt very self aware. The professor guided nate into the car and started to drive. They drove for about an hour in silence. Nate got the impression if he spoje he would get punished again, and while he found out he loved spankings he didnt want to get hard.

They pulled up to a sketchy strip mall and he saw it. "AL'S GAY SEX SHOP" Nates blood went cold. Surprisingly John's truck was parked out front. Next to the sex shop was a spots clothing store. Nate had never heard of the name and didnt really care. He was shaking with anxiety again. What was happening.... What had he done? 

The professor ordered nate out of the care abd Nate complied. John smiled. "There he is. My smooth bitch boy. Thanks professor you may go." John walked up and grabbed nate by his shorts as the professir left. "Hmmm. Good boy." John grabbed nate by his neck and kissed him. His other hand roaming the newly shaved body he lifted up the shorts about two inches and turned nate around. "Hmm. Thats about right." John's hand went up the shorts and rubbed Nate's whole. Nate gave a high pitch moan. John gave a deep chuckle. "They are going to have so much fun with you. There are only 2 rules for you slut. 1. You cant say no to anyone sexually for the next 72 hours. That also includes school on Monday. Your last day. And 2. No condoms. You are a cumpig. Break either rule and everyone you love will know how much of a whore you really are."

With a swift spank John lead nate into the clothing store. Nate nodded in agreement. "Of course sir." They walked into the clothing store. There must of been 20 men there and they were all staring at Nate. Nate looked for women but couldnt see any. Nate thought that was very strange. A 6'3 jacked latino wearing a muscle shirt and sweat pants. His 8 inch schlong waving as he walked up to john and nate. His Carmel skin enhanced his muscles, making Nate hard. Reminding him of the fellow missionaries he wish he had sex with. He presentsd himself in a thick Mexican accent, "Hi, my name is Rogelio. How can I help you today?" 

John answered, "i need to dress my slut." 

Nate's jaw dropped. Rogelio smiled. "Of course. What are you looking for?" 

Before nate could answer John smacked his thigh. "I need 7 pairs of 3 inch shorts, 7 muscle shirts and 4 crop tops if you have them." 

Rogelio grinned, "of course. Do you wabt a dressing room?" 

Nate's mind screamed yes! But john reflected for a moment. "No. I want to get the store discount today."

Rogelio smiled, "I will give you 50 percent for public.viewing and 80 percent off if I get to have sex with him."

John grinned "lets do 80 percent."

Nate nearly fainted in horror as Rogelio grabbed nate's shorts and lead him to the center of the store. "Undress, puto." Nate did as he was told. The other men in the store gave Wolf whistles, loud compliments, and walked towards nate. Nate loved the attention he felt as he was naked, he was free. But his nerves made him soft. But before too long Rogelio reappeared with pastel colored shorts. They were all shorter than Nates shorts. He quickly put on a bright blue pastel. Rogelio whistled, "you pick them good John. Hmm. I may give what you want for free if i can keep him for the night." 

John chuckled. "I got some more training to do. Maybe next week." 

Next week? Nate thought he would be done Monday. His graduation was nexg week. 

Rogelio gave nate a small pink crop too to wear and it was so snug bate saw his nipple through his shirt. "Thats it. It all fits. Now i want my prize." Rogelio grinned at john. john nodded. 

"Ok, slut. Undress me." Rogelio stepped up on the stand and nate kneeled before him. Nate untied his shoes and took them off quickly as well as tve socks. Nate got hard as he ubdressed Rogelio which impressed the group watching as he felt a soft smack on his ass and john yelling at someone to wait his turn. Nate reached and pulled down the sweat pants, Rogelio's hard dick slapped Nates face causeing nate to smile. John and Rogelio shared a smile knowing, Nate was never going back in the closet again. Nate started to lick Rogelio's cock when he got a smack on his face. Nate looked sorrowfully up. Rogelio replied to the sad looking cockslut. " I said undress me. Bitch."  

Nate quickly obeyed pulling the sweatpants off of Rogelio and for good measure kissed his feet. Which tasted really good, like vanilla. Nate shook his head and stood up. Taking off the muscle shirt exposing the Mexican sex god in all of his glory. Rogelio smiled, and kissed nate deeply. Rogelio guided nate off the stand and over to the cash register desk. He motioned for nate to sit on the desk, which nate did like a good little pussyboy. Rogelio whispered in Nate's ear. "I have HIV. Does the bother you?" 

Nate said, "no sir". But it shook him to his core. Nate was a virgin 24 hours ago. He was now going to have HIV.

Nate then smiled. He was free. He could do anything. Nate smiled as Rogelio told Nate to lay back and slipped him out of his new short shorts.

Part 4 coming later tomorrow. Rogelio poz breeds Nate. 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 4

31 minutes ago, anonguerro said:

Part 3

Nate got up from the bed. The professor was quickly getting dressed. Nate walked over to his dressed and pulled out his holy white Mormon underwear. How could he wear it now. It wasnt him anymore. SMACK! Nate yelped as his ass was slapped hard by the professor. 

"Who gave you permission to pick out your outfit, slut?" The professor grunted

Nate stared in shock. 

The professor continued. "You no longer have control of your body. You agreed. Master John left me in charge. Find me your shortest shorts and smallest t shirt. And hurry." 

Nate hurried and grabbed his 4 inch running shorts from when he did track back in high school, and an old cut off t shirt from track as well. He brought them to the professor for insoection. "Would this work?"

The professor grunted. "It'll have to do. We are going shopping anyways. Put them on. We leave in 2 minutes." 

Nate quickly dressed. The shirt barely covered his pecs and the shorts were a size too small, his butt was on display for all to see. Nate heard the professor chuckle. " yeah, this will do slut. This will do very well, a little too long for John's taste but very acceptable lets go."

Nate went to reach for his phone and wallet when he got a slap on the ass again. "No. Come." Nate quickly put on a pair of tennis shoes and followed. He felt exposed in the early summer light. He no longer had the protection of the Holy underwear to ward off unwanted advances. He followed the professor to his car in the street and saw 5 men staring at him all smiling. Nate wasnt attracted to any of them but felt very self aware. The professor guided nate into the car and started to drive. They drove for about an hour in silence. Nate got the impression if he spoje he would get punished again, and while he found out he loved spankings he didnt want to get hard.

They pulled up to a sketchy strip mall and he saw it. "AL'S GAY SEX SHOP" Nates blood went cold. Surprisingly John's truck was parked out front. Next to the sex shop was a spots clothing store. Nate had never heard of the name and didnt really care. He was shaking with anxiety again. What was happening.... What had he done? 

The professor ordered nate out of the care abd Nate complied. John smiled. "There he is. My smooth bitch boy. Thanks professor you may go." John walked up and grabbed nate by his shorts as the professir left. "Hmmm. Good boy." John grabbed nate by his neck and kissed him. His other hand roaming the newly shaved body he lifted up the shorts about two inches and turned nate around. "Hmm. Thats about right." John's hand went up the shorts and rubbed Nate's whole. Nate gave a high pitch moan. John gave a deep chuckle. "They are going to have so much fun with you. There are only 2 rules for you slut. 1. You cant say no to anyone sexually for the next 72 hours. That also includes school on Monday. Your last day. And 2. No condoms. You are a cumpig. Break either rule and everyone you love will know how much of a whore you really are."

With a swift spank John lead nate into the clothing store. Nate nodded in agreement. "Of course sir." They walked into the clothing store. There must of been 20 men there and they were all staring at Nate. Nate looked for women but couldnt see any. Nate thought that was very strange. A 6'3 jacked latino wearing a muscle shirt and sweat pants. His 8 inch schlong waving as he walked up to john and nate. His Carmel skin enhanced his muscles, making Nate hard. Reminding him of the fellow missionaries he wish he had sex with. He presentsd himself in a thick Mexican accent, "Hi, my name is Rogelio. How can I help you today?" 

John answered, "i need to dress my slut." 

Nate's jaw dropped. Rogelio smiled. "Of course. What are you looking for?" 

Before nate could answer John smacked his thigh. "I need 7 pairs of 3 inch shorts, 7 muscle shirts and 4 crop tops if you have them." 

Rogelio grinned, "of course. Do you wabt a dressing room?" 

Nate's mind screamed yes! But john reflected for a moment. "No. I want to get the store discount today."

Rogelio smiled, "I will give you 50 percent for public.viewing and 80 percent off if I get to have sex with him."

John grinned "lets do 80 percent."

Nate nearly fainted in horror as Rogelio grabbed nate's shorts and lead him to the center of the store. "Undress, puto." Nate did as he was told. The other men in the store gave Wolf whistles, loud compliments, and walked towards nate. Nate loved the attention he felt as he was naked, he was free. But his nerves made him soft. But before too long Rogelio reappeared with pastel colored shorts. They were all shorter than Nates shorts. He quickly put on a bright blue pastel. Rogelio whistled, "you pick them good John. Hmm. I may give what you want for free if i can keep him for the night." 

John chuckled. "I got some more training to do. Maybe next week." 

Next week? Nate thought he would be done Monday. His graduation was nexg week. 

Rogelio gave nate a small pink crop too to wear and it was so snug bate saw his nipple through his shirt. "Thats it. It all fits. Now i want my prize." Rogelio grinned at john. john nodded. 

"Ok, slut. Undress me." Rogelio stepped up on the stand and nate kneeled before him. Nate untied his shoes and took them off quickly as well as tve socks. Nate got hard as he ubdressed Rogelio which impressed the group watching as he felt a soft smack on his ass and john yelling at someone to wait his turn. Nate reached and pulled down the sweat pants, Rogelio's hard dick slapped Nates face causeing nate to smile. John and Rogelio shared a smile knowing, Nate was never going back in the closet again. Nate started to lick Rogelio's cock when he got a smack on his face. Nate looked sorrowfully up. Rogelio replied to the sad looking cockslut. " I said undress me. Bitch."  

Nate quickly obeyed pulling the sweatpants off of Rogelio and for good measure kissed his feet. Which tasted really good, like vanilla. Nate shook his head and stood up. Taking off the muscle shirt exposing the Mexican sex god in all of his glory. Rogelio smiled, and kissed nate deeply. Rogelio guided nate off the stand and over to the cash register desk. He motioned for nate to sit on the desk, which nate did like a good little pussyboy. Rogelio whispered in Nate's ear. "I have HIV. Does the bother you?" 

Nate said, "no sir". But it shook him to his core. Nate was a virgin 24 hours ago. He was now going to have HIV.

Nate then smiled. He was free. He could do anything. Nate smiled as Rogelio told Nate to lay back and slipped him out of his new short shorts.

Part 4 coming later tomorrow. Rogelio poz breeds Nate. 

Part 4: Rogelio breeds nate. 

Nate gazed into Rogelio's deep brown eyes. Nate felt complete as Rogelio kissed Nate again. Nate allowed the forgein tounge to dominate him. Unlike John or the professor, Rogelio was tender with nate. Despite the jeers if the other customers Nate could only hear and see Rogelio. The smacking of nates lips agains rogelio's. Rogelio pulled off of nate's lips, lifted Nate's legs high in the air and then Rogelio bit Nates neck. With a soft sucking of rogelio giving Nate his first hickey, Rogelio's penis slowly entered Nate's hole, without any preparation. At first, Nate's hole resisted, because despite Rogelio being smaller than John, he was definitely thicker. Nate gave a high pitch groan. When rogelio was able to put the head of his penis in a miracle happened. Nate's hole started to wet itself. Nate had woken up various nights on his mission with a wetspot on his holy underwear, but always thought it was his body telling him to eat more vegerables. But Rogelio had somehow turned on his love button and caused Nate to leak clear fluid. Rogelio smiled as he then was able to shove the rest of his thick cock into Nate. Nate's pussyboy moans filled the store. Causing the crowd to fall silent. Rogelio then started to twist Nate's nipples, causing his mlans to grow louder. "Oh yes rogelio!" Nate moand. "Fuck me harder please sir!" Nate begged. Rogelio grinned as he kissed Nate's nipple and slowly, excuciatingly slowly, stared to pump his own penis in and out of Nate's hole. Up and down Nate's prostate. Rogelio then grasped two hands over Nate's throat and held tightly, but loose enough for nate to breathe. And then the real show began. The wild latino then kicked into high gear. His cock filling Nate with pride and joy. Nate's girlish slutty cries grew louder but more incoherent. "Oh fuck! Yessir! Oh god yeah!!" Rogelio matched Nate's energy. "Yes, good slut. Nice and wet and tight for papi rogelio!"  Rogelio huge cock filled Nate's hole.Rogelio started to grunt like an angry ape. Which made Nate even hornier. Rogelio smiled as he saw Nate precum from his cock. "Yes boi. Time for you to be a poz slut!" Rogelio grunted. Rogelio grasped Nate's pussycock and started to jack it off. Which drove Nate over the edge. Nate exploded with cum all over his chest and new crop top. Nate's hole tightened around Rogelio's cock. Rogelio smiled. "Get up. You arent getting off that easily."

Rogelio pulled out pulled Nate's crop top off and threw it to the adoring crowd. Rogelio then grabbed nate and made Nate wrap his arms.and legs around Rogelios superdefined chest and abs. Rogelio then slipped back in the hole and wildly start to fuck Nate, while walking into the crowd. Nate's post nut cries were louder and more feminine. Somehow this turned on the crowd more as Nate felt the crowd feel him and Rogelio. Then nate felt rogelio's cock grow inside him. Almost bursting his anal walls. "YES BITCH, TAKE MY POZ LOAD!! TAKE IT!" Rogelio cried as he filled Nate. Nate hardly had time to recover when Rogelio passed Nate off to the crowd. Which Nate had noticed for the first time were totally naked. Rogelio kissed Nate and Nate kissed passionately back as his anus accepeted his next visitor.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

30 minutes ago, anonguerro said:

Part 4: Rogelio breeds nate. 

Nate gazed into Rogelio's deep brown eyes. Nate felt complete as Rogelio kissed Nate again. Nate allowed the forgein tounge to dominate him. Unlike John or the professor, Rogelio was tender with nate. Despite the jeers if the other customers Nate could only hear and see Rogelio. The smacking of nates lips agains rogelio's. Rogelio pulled off of nate's lips, lifted Nate's legs high in the air and then Rogelio bit Nates neck. With a soft sucking of rogelio giving Nate his first hickey, Rogelio's penis slowly entered Nate's hole, without any preparation. At first, Nate's hole resisted, because despite Rogelio being smaller than John, he was definitely thicker. Nate gave a high pitch groan. When rogelio was able to put the head of his penis in a miracle happened. Nate's hole started to wet itself. Nate had woken up various nights on his mission with a wetspot on his holy underwear, but always thought it was his body telling him to eat more vegerables. But Rogelio had somehow turned on his love button and caused Nate to leak clear fluid. Rogelio smiled as he then was able to shove the rest of his thick cock into Nate. Nate's pussyboy moans filled the store. Causing the crowd to fall silent. Rogelio then started to twist Nate's nipples, causing his mlans to grow louder. "Oh yes rogelio!" Nate moand. "Fuck me harder please sir!" Nate begged. Rogelio grinned as he kissed Nate's nipple and slowly, excuciatingly slowly, stared to pump his own penis in and out of Nate's hole. Up and down Nate's prostate. Rogelio then grasped two hands over Nate's throat and held tightly, but loose enough for nate to breathe. And then the real show began. The wild latino then kicked into high gear. His cock filling Nate with pride and joy. Nate's girlish slutty cries grew louder but more incoherent. "Oh fuck! Yessir! Oh god yeah!!" Rogelio matched Nate's energy. "Yes, good slut. Nice and wet and tight for papi rogelio!"  Rogelio huge cock filled Nate's hole.Rogelio started to grunt like an angry ape. Which made Nate even hornier. Rogelio smiled as he saw Nate precum from his cock. "Yes boi. Time for you to be a poz slut!" Rogelio grunted. Rogelio grasped Nate's pussycock and started to jack it off. Which drove Nate over the edge. Nate exploded with cum all over his chest and new crop top. Nate's hole tightened around Rogelio's cock. Rogelio smiled. "Get up. You arent getting off that easily."

Rogelio pulled out pulled Nate's crop top off and threw it to the adoring crowd. Rogelio then grabbed nate and made Nate wrap his arms.and legs around Rogelios superdefined chest and abs. Rogelio then slipped back in the hole and wildly start to fuck Nate, while walking into the crowd. Nate's post nut cries were louder and more feminine. Somehow this turned on the crowd more as Nate felt the crowd feel him and Rogelio. Then nate felt rogelio's cock grow inside him. Almost bursting his anal walls. "YES BITCH, TAKE MY POZ LOAD!! TAKE IT!" Rogelio cried as he filled Nate. Nate hardly had time to recover when Rogelio passed Nate off to the crowd. Which Nate had noticed for the first time were totally naked. Rogelio kissed Nate and Nate kissed passionately back as his anus accepeted his next visitor.

This one is super short, sorry. But truth be told.... Its my favorite by far.  Part 5 coming out Monday. I promise it will be longer. 

• 2 weeks later...

"AAH!!!" Nate screamed as his hole was slamed again. Although this man was quite a bit smaler than Rogelio, nates abused ass was starting to feel the pain. Although Nate couldnt refuse. Everytime this man, who nate couldnt even see, hit his cum covered prostate, Nate purred like a kitten. The head of this new penis reminded Nate again and again, that he was in fact a sex slave to John. He looked over and saw Rogelio and John talking.He saw John and Rogelio shake hands, and then he saw Rogelio give John a large wad of cash. After a handshake and a kiss, John walked out of the shop. "What?" Nate's blurred mind thought.as another man came in his newly poz hole, causing his pussy cock to leak precum. Nate was grabbed byba bunch of people and turned around to see two guys laying on a bench. Their cocks pressed tightly together. Their legs intertwined. "C'mon slut." An elderly man said, who was fat and had a small cock. Nate was repulsed by him until he realized he had just been fucked by him. He sheepishly obeyed. He was picked up by two burly men and his ass cheeks were spread apart, letting out the loads of Rogelio and the ugly man. Nate felt a sad  that Rogelio's load was leaving his body. 

A deep voice laughed behind him. "Don't worry, I bought you. You will have more of me in you. " 'What? John sold me?' Nate's mind raced to see what this meant as the crowd laughed at his cummy hole dripping on the two 6 inch cocks waiting to enter his hole. 

"This slut doesnt need any lube. Hes already to go!" A man cheered. 

"Hey, the slut will be used by Frenando and Albert and then the slut is done!" Rogelio shouted. Followed by a lot of groans. Nate closed his eyes as he was lowered onto the dicks. They felt huge. There was some resistance at first. Nate's anal walls screaming as they were expanding, and then he sliped as his feet were placed on the bench, Nate screamed in pleasure at the happy accident. He had swallowed both cocks into his ass, his prostate was screaming in pleasure causing nate to leak prostate liquid on the floor of the store. The two men penetrating him moaned in pleasure. "Oh yeah bitch that feels nice..." The man who he assumed was Albert said. "AY PUTO! QUE BIEN!" screamed the man who Nate assumed was Fernando. Nate then stated to lightly moan as he slowly put his feet on the bench, pushing the cocks further into his hungry hole. Nate then slowly started to lift his hips, a move he learned was called reverse cowgirl, or cowboy in his case. Nate moaned in pleasure as the precum of the cocks cause his hole to be further lubricated, after a minute his hole had adjusted and Nate went faster and faster slaming his hole onto the two cocks. Nate didnt notice, but he was smiling bigger than the Cheshire cat himself. Rogelio noticed this and moved closer to nate and kissed him. Nates eyes instantly opened to find Rogelio's dark brown eyes staring back at him. Nate grabbed rogelio's face and started to kiss him with such passion, that Rogelio had to force nate back onto the cocks that he was trying to statisfy. Rogelio pulled nate off the bench and told the guys to get up. Rogelio then laid Nate on Fernando, who had a slightly bigger cock and lifter nate's legs into the air, as soon as Fernando had reentered Nate Rogelio motioned for Albert to enter as well. Nate moaned in bliss as Albert pounded Nate. "Enjoy that slut?" Rogelio asked. Nate quickly replied, "Yessir!" Rogelio smiled and smacked his cock on Nate's face. Nate tired to grab it with his tougne but Rogelio wouldnt give his cock to the hungry whore. Nate moaned and gave Rogelio a sad look. Rogelio grinned. Yes he had paid John a ton of money but it was going to be so worth having his own gringo slave. 

All of a sudden Fenando cried, "im cumming!" Cum spalsed against Nate's Prostate causing him to start to tigheten his hole, causing Albert to scream, "Here i cum, take that load bitch!" Nate was as hard as a rock and went to touch his cock when Rogelio firmly smack his hand. Rogelio grabbed nate and lifted him off the men. 

"Nate you are mine now. I have the pics of you, and made some more. Do as i say and go to the back of the store and walk up stairs. On the second right is a bathroom go shower." Rogelio said as he firmly smacked Nate's loose ass. 

"Yessir" Nate repiled dazily. 

"For the rest of you, you have had your fun with my slut now get out of my store." Rogelio told the crowd as they all groaned and Nate walked to the back of the store, complerly naked, him dripling down his hole and leg.

Nate was now Poz he knew it. He grinned. He didnt like John really, yeah he was attractive but Rogelio. Damn Nate was going to have fun. Whats next for our pozzy church boy?

---------

Sorry for the lateness of this post. I couldnt post for a while and then i couldnt get back into it. There should be another instalment shortly. Happy Fapping!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

• 2 years later...