Danny´s Misadventure

Just a short story from a bi guy. English is not my native language and I´m no born writer:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan was 20 and 6" 140lb, your lean, bit slutty, bit nerdy kind of guy playing it cool, discovering his same-sex desires while keeping a girlfirend, and kind of a jerk.

One of those days, when Mary would not feel like having sex and he wasn´t, yet again, very sucessful finding a girl behind Mary´s back, he yet again browsed the gay dating sites. There he stumbled across a guy, aged 35, 6", 180, average, slightly working out according to his profile, no photo attached (with which he had no problem as he wanted to play "discreet"), who was writing he and his friend want to have a fun in three, "just some drinks and we´ll see where it leads".

Danny had some experience with guys, a guy once wanked and sucked him in the park, he was once with two guys his age and really liked the special attention they paid him, at the time before he found his, at times reluctant girlfriend who at times he thought must be teasing him by depraving him sex and then enjoying the extra mood he had to fuck her after the abstinence period was over and "she felt like it again".

The two decided to meet that night at the guys´ place with his friend, be surprised by each others´ look, not forcing the photographs since all of them agreed on discrete approach and at 9PM, the guys seemed to be genuinely surprised when he rang their block of flats´ intercom at the ground floor. It was a bit weird for Dan, though - normally, he always managed to get the other side´s photo and refuse the meeting offer if he felt like it, making fun of some of the photographs and not replying to some of the guys he found too fat, old or weird. All of this started to get to him as he was riding the lift to the apartment of the guys on 13th floor.

As the guy opened the door, he thought that he would just turn around and leave. The guy didn´t look that old, but he certainly wasn´t his type. The only thing that intrigued him was the large bulge in his jogging shorts, the guy, his friend appearing just seconds after him, seeing it, smiles forming on their faces quickly, before Dan faced them again and saw the guy´s friend was even older than Josh. "Say hello to Dan, Mitch", said Josh and Dan greeted him, somewhat uneasily, unimpressed by the guy´s face, but impressed to a degree by his huge muscular physique. If Josh was 6" 180, Mitch must have been 6" 2, or 6" 3 even and at least 200 pounds of muscle and body, very well built.

Josh, seeing the potential for Dan chickening away, asked Dan to come inside to just join them just for a drink or two and see. Unbeknownst to Dan, Josh recognized in him the prick who turned him down just two years earlier for his looks, then really out of shape, now 40 pounds lighter and more muscular, not the handsomest, but still a nice man. The kid had no idea.

They started with a boringly long small talk and some beer, after which Josh tried to caress with Mitch Dan on his thigh, to which Dan replied it is nice of them but he really just want to hang out and don´t see them being match in this way. Josh told the two he is going to get some more drinks while Mitch started to bullshit the kid talking how nice it is to meet him, how gorgeous he is and how nice it would have been if they could be more intimate, distracting Dan´s attention, following Josh´s plan.

In the meanwhile, Josh prepared nine shots of vodka, adding just the right amount of Rohypnol in two of them, sorting them in three rows by three glasses in each. He was happy the kid didn´t remember him and he was looking to it he won´t remember this night, but will remember his lesson.

End of Part I

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you like where this is heading and you want a Part II

Sorry for the late follow up, I had more things to do than I thought. I hope it would be an ok continuation. It is just a fantasy story, ok?:

Part II:

Josh returned with the drinks and sat to the right sight of Dan so that he was in between them, enjoying the uneasiness it was causing Dan somewhere deep inside.

He made him take one of the glasses, blinking at Mitch and despite Danny´s saying he doesn´t drink hard alcohol like that, managed to persuade him to try the vodka after both he and Mitch downed his, "just to ease up the mood". Dan drank about half the glass and the strength of the drink almost shook him, but he regained his composure and drank it all, his inner voice telling him not to look like a pussy.

As they continued with the small talk, probing into Dan, once Mitch´s, once Josh´s hand landing onto Dan´s thigh "accidentally", Dan still said "nah, I don´t think we are match really and each other types, guys", though he seemed to get along and trust Mitch a bit more, it seemed to Josh. As Dan was turned towards Mitch, just telling him something, Josh made a head gesture towards Mitch and he interrupted the kid mid some incompatible-but-nice bullshit by saying, "Sure, buddy, let´s just hang out and have another drink. I think it helped loosen us all up a bit, getting more friendly and cool".

"Sure", replied Dan, just a slightly drunk from the first shot and Josh handed them both another glass before taking one himself, smiling, almost unable to control himself when looking once at Dan, sipping from it, once at Mitch each time Dan turned away from him, making "we got him" with his lips when Dan finished the second glass, making Mitch smile.

"Hey, what's so funny guys?", asked Dan, perplexed. "Nothing, Danny, nothing at all," they both said, teasingly. "The drinks just brought back a funny memory, is all".

"Heh, yeah", said Dan, "I feel a bit funny as well.."

"You won't say," grinned Josh, "me too. They are some good drinks, aren't they?"

"Maybe I shall try it a bit more..", he said with more labour.

"Why not try one more?", asked Mitch

"Three's the charm!", exclaimed Josh, handing Dan his shot before giving one to Mitch and taking one himself. "Besides, I don't think you should drink more for your first time drinking something "that" hard", he said.

"Oh yeah",  he said, trying to form something more meaningful, but his tongue starting to betray him, "I can already feel the alcohol".

I bet, thought Josh as Dan looked more and more weary, crashing on the couch between them.

As Mitch continued with his little small talk and Dan bragged about their hospitality and cosiness of their apartment, both of them sensed in minutes to come Dan's continuous drifting out of it.

Suddenly, Mitch started, "You know Dan, I know I'm not exactly your type, but you're really sexy, you know that?

Dan just looked at him, slightly absent-mindedly, "Yeah....y-..you know....y-you are kindof nice, youkno-", when his blabbing was interrupted by a sudden kiss by Mitch

Seconds later, Dan interrupted the intrusion of Mitch's tongue into his mouth, "youknow Mitch, I'm not feeling very.."

"Shhh," hushed him Mitch, continuing with the kiss, Dan now cooperating some, but thrusting backwards as Mitch started to feel his body, only to land against Josh's well-built torso.

Looking back at Josh, he now seemed more menacing to him. You know you want it, right, he said, pulling Dan back for a kiss of his own.

"J-just kissing then, ok?," he asked, sheepishly.

Mitch just repeated how sexy he was, came closer and started to kiss and make out with him and also with Josh.

As he was kissing Mitch, Dan started to feel more dizzy and took Josh's hand, which now started to caress the bulge in his shorts and undo them.

"Don't," he said, "I'm not feeling like...very..", he started, but couldn't continue. "You are not my type Josh...", he mumbled hardly before slipping out of consciousness.

The next moments that seemed like eternity bound with a bad dream found Dan waking up to being completely naked, Mitch asking him if they were his type, would he fuck with them and he replying yes, then the dream of his other waking up and being held and forced by Josh to suck Mitch's, what looked like a 7 inch, thin cock below the mesmerizing body worth of bodybuilder, Mitch not being as violent, but Josh making him deepthroat the whole cock, his first cock that almost make him puke at one point.

"Open the bitch up! That will teach him!", Josh barked, as he made Dan's head and throat go fully impaled on Mitch's 7 inch tool, at one point fucking his head on the dick by pulling on Dan's hair. When he looked up, he saw what looked like his phone being held by Josh in his other hand.

"That's enough!", Josh commanded. Now prepare his ass for me baby!, he exlaimed, as he turned Dan's head around to face his, at 8,5" even bigger (and much more thicker) piece of meat. 

"I don't want to...", started Dan, but was immediately slapped across his face by Josh and his head raised by his hair to face Josh's face, after seeing the biohazard tattoo below his belly button. "Do you remember me, jerk?", he said, angrily. 

"Owww, n-nnno!", Dan said in his haze, as he was being pulled at his hair.

"You turned me down two years ago and caused me get this," he said, pointing to his tattoo. "You know how hard it was to find someone to fuck and a buddy afterwards?", he scoffed, angrily.

"I-I...", Dan only managed in it all, his mind too hazy to process such a complex request, his eyes fixated on the tattoo now he didn't understand.

"No worries bitch. You'll find soon enough", Josh finished and as Dan started to open his mouth for a reply, he rammed his dick inside Dan's mouth, almost choking him with the dick's width. 

"You will also get a slap for each time you grind your teeth against it," he said after slapping Dan. "Now work it, bitch!"

Dan started to slowly take the cock in his mouth, but it was really hard, for he had no spare room in his mouth and the cock has literally filled his mouth, even his tongue having problem to move around, but Josh seemed to enjoy it.

"You are lucky I am letting Mitch prepare your hole for me you slut. I should have torn your ass. 

Tears were welling in Dan's eyes, partially from the threat and humiliation, him also being able to see the phone recording him above him, partly because of Josh's dick gagging him, almost making him throw up when Josh first rammed it, balls deep into his throat, unable to breath because of its length, taking it out only when he looked like passing out.

In the meanwhile, Mitch was playing with his hole with his fingers, enjoying the tight, up that point virgin ass of Dan. After managing to get there the pinky, he slowly started to finger fuck Dan, to his horror, but soon the experience changed as a little brown bottle was put to his nose by Mitch and he had to breathe in its contents, making him feel much better, his ass craving the sensation he was getting from Mitch.

Then, Mitch managed to put first second, then after some moving around, third finger, then fourth, working out a nice entry point for Mitch's dick.

He then started fucking Dan, first easily, just putting his dick in slowly, emitting a silenced moan from Dan's cock-filled mouth, his face now spitted at and verbally abused by Josh, then started to gain his pace, making Dan cry from the rapid intrusion.

After a few minutes, Josh just said, "Ok, you are ready for your punishment now", he quickly withdrew from Dan's mouth, Mitch from his ass and Dan tried to fight as he was being turned around to face Mitch's cock now, dirty with ass slime and his back to Josh. 

After some body weight, applied at the right places of Dan's body and a few face slaps, Josh managed to subdue Dan and make his mouth open for Mitch.

"Don't you dare bite him while I fuck you, slut!", Josh commanded. "Now show Mitch if you know how to suck a cock!"

In the meantime, Joshed grabbed Dan's butt, with a movement of a foot between Dan's legs made them go further apart, exposing the slightly open ass hole and spitting on his dick and smearing the spit on it, rammed his dick into yelping Dan without any preparation.

He then proceeded to force fuck him, getting his 8,5 inch fat hard dick farther and farther into the delicate Dan's boy hole, Dan's muffled screams to be heard from Mitch's side, Mitch always fucking Dan's throat deeper after a sound was coming from deep inside his throat.

You're as tight as a pussy, slut. You pretend to be something better, but you were born to serve men, bitch. Real men doesn't look as nimble as you and don't squeak like a girl", he laughed, pounding and visibly, from Dan's muffled cries, destroying Dan's no more virgin ass.

"You can as well as say goodbye to that girlfriend of yours after this", he laughed, Dan's ass now making a plopping sound against Josh's balls as he was fully in, drops of blood coming out of Dan's violated butt.

"No girl will date you after I show her this and make this public", he laughed, as he was causing more agony to Dan. "You even fucking bleed like a girl in her period", he laughed. "But don't you worry- I like that and after tonight, you will gladly serve anyone who will be willing to fuck you once you convert".

Dan's eyes were watering again, as both Josh and Mitch brought him to his limits.

Then, Josh cried out, "I'm gonna cum now. Prepare for your poz life, bitch!"

Dan started to squirm some, but Josh pushed close to him, pinning him down, fucking him almost animalistic now, before releasing a terrible grunt and "Fuck yeah! Take my poz seed, bitch!"

And Dan felt his tormented, bleeding guts flooded with a warm spunk, Josh fucking him a few more times before almost pinning him to the ground. 

Seconds later, Mitch exclaimed, "I'm gonna come", rammed his dick deep inside Dan's mouth and shooting his load directly to Dan's stomach, making Dan almost puke as he withdrew his cock, leaping for air.

"That will teach you humility, slut!", spat Josh on Dan, who fell out of consciousness again.

Another dream of Dan was waking up, comprehending what happened, being drunk with more vodka and forced to say some things to camera of his phone he didn't remember and waking up some time later with messages on his phone informing him of his girlfriend splitting with him and his parents disowning him.

-------

Was it bad, good, ok? Let me know if you want one or two more chapters on what could happen next, plus your suggestions what would be cool to happen.

These are really good chapters.   Glad you are open to adding additional chapters as it seems to end somewhat abruptly.   Other chapter could include Dan trying to go to his contacts that Josh and Mitch sent the videos and pics to only to be turned away except by the guys that wanted to fuck him,  who would also send him away but only after they had cum inside him.  Possibly Dan's return to Josh and Mitch begging for their cocks and cum.   Dan's conversion to a POZ bottom cumdump.   Josh and Mitch agreeing to "help" Dan out, by whoring him to more POZ men.   In other words fill in some of the details of what happened after breaking up, being disowned, coming down with the fuck flu, and becoming a POZ chem fuck hole bottom. 

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1