Can you go back after black?

bitchpigbottom

There's the old saying once you go black you don't go back, why is this?  I found that once I got a taste of black dick it's all I want.  Is this common?  Thinking back, it's not size, as I've had bigger white dick than some of the black ones I've had.  Curious what you guys have to say.  I mean I do still find all types of guys hot but if I'm going to get fucked, I pretty much am drawn only to black.

• Like 1

I've heard that saying, but don't really put much stock in it. You are definitely right about size not being the thing, the black guys I have known have had average sized cocks. My one friend has an average size cock, but has no end of guys trying to get him to fuck them simply because of that old saying.

What I do find different and exciting is the contrast of skin against skin, and imagining what he is seeing when he is fucking me doggy style. That visual stimulus and hyping it up in my head helps with the sexual experience. For me, sex is made up of multiple stimuli that combine to drive me wild with lust. Dark hands against my white skin produce an exciting visual which heightens the experience. Him laying on me, our dark and light skin sliding against each other as our sweat and leaking cocks make our bodies slick... just thinking about it as I type, hyping it up in my head, makes me horny as hell...

But in the end, I am still attracted to guys of all descriptions. Every guy (hopefully) has an attribute or two that makes them sexually exciting!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, bitchpigbottom said:

There's the old saying once you go black you don't go back, why is this?  I found that once I got a taste of black dick it's all I want.  Is this common?  Thinking back, it's not size, as I've had bigger white dick than some of the black ones I've had.  Curious what you guys have to say.  I mean I do still find all types of guys hot but if I'm going to get fucked, I pretty much am drawn only to black.

I think that says more about you than about black men as tops. WHAT it says, I'm not sure.

My take is that this statement, like so many phrases and statements, is just more racist objectification. 

I may be dense, but I really don't get the whole race or objectification thing.  I have fucked and been fucked by guys of all races, and while I will readily admit some of my most memorable have been with black men, I would certainly never limit my choice to just them.  The 2nd guy that ever topped me had the stereotypical BBC, and is still one of the best I've ever had, but I can't imagine how much great sex I would have missed over the past 30+ years if I had placed a self imposed limitation like that. 

• Like 1

This is a stupid phrase.  I have been with men of many races, and I continue to do so.  Only speaking from my experience, the black men I have been with are generally more rough, and yes, were bigger.  But variety is awesome.  I can service all kinds of men, very well.

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I may be dense, but I really don't get the whole race or objectification thing.  I have fucked and been fucked by guys of all races, and while I will readily admit some of my most memorable have been with black men, I would certainly never limit my choice to just them.  The 2nd guy that ever topped me had the stereotypical BBC, and is still one of the best I've ever had, but I can't imagine how much great sex I would have missed over the past 30+ years if I had placed a self imposed limitation like that. 

Without pointing fingers at you (because I'm not suggesting you're racist, at all), the very use of the phrase "BBC" is such an objectifying thing. The fact that it exists at all, and that you feel comfortable using it, even in this context, suggests you may understand more than you realize.

The worst are the ones who say things like "I was fucked by a BBC". Not "fucked by a man with a BBC", just "fucked with a BBC". Inherent in that - not implicitly, but explicitly - is the notion that all that matters about that individual is his cock.

One could argue (and some do) that because it's meant to be complimentary, it's not racist. Bull. It's as racist to reduce a black man to his genitalia as it is sexist to reduce a woman to her breasts or vagina. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's possible. I've had black men. I've also had Latino men. And a Persian. 

Men are men. Some are better endowed than others. Most of my men had their good points, and it wasn't always a monster dick. Some of them I had a really great connection with, and his race was beside the point. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

It's an objectifying term that we can 100% blame straight women for introducing. Men are men. Cocks are cocks. Doesn't matter what age (as long as it's legal) race or body shape.

I suspect that if the phrase didn’t rhyme it would have long since have ceased to exist. The verbal gimmick hooks it into the mind, making it seem as though there must be some truth in it, when in fact the only truth is that ‘black’ rhymes with ‘back’.

As an analytical person by nature, I’m very resistant to most stereotypes, and the whole BBC issue throws up obvious flags. The troubling thing, though, is that my personal experience of being fucked by black men had indeed been notable for a preponderance of really big penises. Last night is an example. I hosted in Louisville - dismal turnout again, only two fucks all night - but both of the men were black, both of them had a cock well over 8 inches and thick, and both of them fucked me balls deep for over an hour each.

I suspect that if the phrase didn’t rhyme it would have long since have ceased to exist. The verbal gimmick hooks it into the mind, making it seem as though there must be some truth in it, when in fact the only truth is that ‘black’ rhymes with ‘back’.

As an analytical person by nature, I’m very resistant to most stereotypes, and the whole BBC issue throws up obvious flags. The troubling thing, though, is that my personal experience of being fucked by black men had indeed been notable for a preponderance of really big penises. Last night is an example. I hosted in Louisville - dismal turnout again, only two fucks all night - but both of the men were black, both of them had a cock well over 8 inches and thick, and both of them fucked me balls deep for over an hour each.

Edit: I spoke too soon - all *three* of the black men who just fucked me raw had huge cocks.

Edited by ErosWired

In fact, as I reflect back on the last three years in which I committed my body to unconditional male service, by far the majority of truly memorable encounters have been with Men of Color. Not because of the cock size factor - though I cannot deny it is a contributor - but because I have found the individuals I have encountered to be more sensual, more body-confident, less judgmental (as a rule) and more likely to reach out for what they want.

If someone told me tomorrow that I would from that point on be solely used by black men, I would be perfectly happy with that.

15 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Yes, it's possible. I've had black men. I've also had Latino men. And a Persian. 

Men are men. Some are better endowed than others. Most of my men had their good points, and it wasn't always a monster dick. Some of them I had a really great connection with, and his race was beside the point. 

Totally! Men are men and hole is a hole 😉 I also experienced most black guys who bred me are Bi and was there to breed a willing and ease hole. 

16 minutes ago, VanCumDump said:

Totally! Men are men and hole is a hole 😉 I also experienced most black guys who bred me are Bi and was there to breed a willing and ease hole. 

yeah. When people fetishize a race it freaks me out a bit.