Easy Access Washington DC hotels

On 1/9/2022 at 5:01 PM, alexmasctop said:

Everyone is correct about the Washington Plaza. It's the  #1 DC dumpster hotel. However, if anyone is looking for an alternative, the Residence Inn directly across Thomas Circle from the Washington Plaza also has no key-card elevator access.

Good to know, I might be extending my stay and booking a room there next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 10:20 PM, BBtmslutsg said:

Thanks 

any in the more value end of the spectrum ?

Nowadays, seems like no hotel/motel room is a good value.  You can try the Quality Inn on NY Avenue in NE DC which is like two blocks from Glorious Health Club. Used to be able to get a room for $70/night. Now I’ve seen them going for upwards of $300/night some nights which is CRAZY for that rundown property.  Across NY Ave from Quality Inn is the Ivy City Motel, but recently there’s been stories of police targeting this property especially looking for drug use. Be cautious and smart, and as always, YMMV. Good luck and have fun!

P.S. to the member who asked about the Motel 6 convention center, if that’s the one by Union market in NE DC, it looks really really rough, same goes for Red Carpet Inn on NY Ave NE (formerly a HOJO, I think). Haven’t been to either and not sure I’d be willing to try (they’re that rough looking) and I’ve stayed/played at some D-U-M-P-S!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 12:09 AM, hotjckpig said:

Does anyone know if Washington Marriott Georgetown still has no key-card elevator access? Looking to host a cumdump while visiting. thanks.

Did you try marriott georgetown?

• 6 months later...

The standard go-to is the Washington Hilton at 1919 Connecticut Avenue.  *BUT* when I went there almost a year ago they put me on the 10th floor which does require key card access.  As a result it was only 1-1 action for me.

I asked a person who used to host cumdump sessions there all the time and he said that you can select a room using the Hilton hotels app and thus guarantee that you get  a room on a lower floor where a key card is not required.