What 3 words

adameo

Yes, the Hampstead Cruising Whatapp group info header identifies the fuck tree as \\\sits.quench.roses and the darkroom as \\\edit.pile.treat

(Usewhat3words.com or their app to locate these addresses) 

They seem to be accurate locations - I checked last time I was there.

If you not a regular visitor, I highly recommend visiting during daylight hours and exploring to get your bearings. It can be confusing in the dark. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Yes, the Hampstead Cruising Whatapp group info header identifies the fuck tree as \\\sits.quench.roses and the darkroom as \\\edit.pile.treat

(Usewhat3words.com or their app to locate these addresses) 

They seem to be accurate locations - I checked last time I was there.

If you not a regular visitor, I highly recommend visiting during daylight hours and exploring to get your bearings. It can be confusing in the dark. 

That’s true. I did a recce in daylight before my first nocturnal visit. 

On 7/16/2021 at 11:19 PM, adameo said:

Has anyone considering using the 3 words app to pin point cruising places that are harder to find? For example the fuck tree on Hampstead heath?

What3words  has a severe flaw in that a simple typo or mix-up can be miles off from where you want to be...
It's a great idea though, but I'd suggest using "Plus codes" instead -  similar principle, but adds some numbers, and support is already built in to Google Maps which most people already have handy and use.  

I know some folk are a bit anti-google (fair enough) but PlusCodes are Open Source, so can be used without them, where as what3words is a proprietary system owned  by a less helpful company.