Looking for TOP Load givers tonight - Brooklyn BOTTOM CUMDUMP will...

HillbillyNYC

strip buck ass naked anywhere, A N Y W H E R E tonight and bend over or go Fukk LEGs UP to take your seed - ROUGH & REAL DEEP.

To be CLEAR - PLEASE USE ME REAL HARD AND FILL ME UP like a Lepracauns POT-ah-GIZZ-GOLD! Seeing as my pedigree is Whitetrash - RAISED in a REAL Trailerpark CUMDUMP.

I'm NOT looking for your respect.  I AM looking for a Wreck my hole n fill me up POUNDING, Seriously I can take it and want to...MAN ENOUGH?

Being as Im the REAL deal bro ALL AGES, RACES and SIZES are welcome.

FIRST CUM - I SERVE as long as at the end you NUTT-IN-MY (HOT< WET PINK BUTT (HOLE)..

PLEASE RESPOND ONLY WITH COCK PIC and directions as to where you want me naked and ready for your use.

my pink hole.jpg

hillbillynyc pink.jpg

Photo on 1-6-21 at 01.47 #3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tonight like now till 8am. One hole ready to be pumped , dumped in used anyway you want.  The last few posts kept me busy till noon the next day.  You want a hot pink hole to unload in??? Hurry.

Brooklyn but will travel and like always strip buck naked A N Y W H E R E.  

Frankie B thanks for the other night. If you were in W.v around 2am last Thurs Bleeker by Washington square park F.B. for his birthday had me strip buck ass naked and over a fire hydrant on the corner dropped his shorts and fucked n filled my hole.  People laughing n yelling fag, n whore then left me and made me stay the bent alone for another 20 mins....all fucking better then anything I ever had done before.  

Can you beat it???? Or my hole???? ...holes open NOW.

417813415_Photoon1-6-21at01_473.jpg.b1caac1d40eee5a170b7928183da249b.jpg

MOBILE HOLE - Tonight all night at PLUMB BEACH!

ALL ages, races, sizes welcome to CUM and use this HOT WET PRETTY PINK HOLE...H-A-R-D!

text me at 347-915-4018 for location details at PLUMB BEACH

TONIGHT: Sweat it out, Blow it out but do it deep in this CUM DUMP HOLE!

my pink hole.jpg