Met at the gym

***Ok this is my first attempt at a story***

My name is Jack i'm 26 6ft and weight in about 150. I have a hard time putting on muscle but I keep hitting the gym. After a stressful week I figured i would hit the gym after work. It was busy tonight, as I started hitting the machines I saw this daddy that was built like a brick house....He was shorter than me and built with tattoos on his arms...Seeing a guy with tattoo's makes me weak in the knees. I put my airpods in my ears and found a good alternative station to listen to while I was working out....As I made my way through the gym to where the smith machines were at I found an open machine. With my luck I wasn't the only one interested in using this open machine, it was the daddy i was staring at earlier. He smiled at me and introduced himself saying his name is Rick, I said good to meet you Rick I am Jack....Rick suggested we share the machine and take turns lifting.. I said that's a great idea....Rick asked me what type of workout am i looking for, to be honest I said I'm really trying to build up my chest and um well um i couldn't help but notice you have a nicely built chest. Rick smiled at me and said it didn't come all at once, it takes work.

We worked out together that evening, Rick showing me some tips and how to build up my chest as well as my shoulders and back...it was good...When he was spotting me while i was benching i couldn't help to look up his shorts and see part of his cock and hairy balls....I was so turned on my shorts started to tent up. Rick smiled at my and said looks like I have your attention...I blushed so red I probably blended in well with my tank top....Rick just laughed it off and said it's ok happens to him all the time as well...

After our workout we headed to the locker room to shower and change. Rick was not shy showing his body off. The tattoo's on his arms were only part of the tattoo's he had some interesting design on his body but one caught my eye it was a biohazard symbol on his stomach....If your not doing anything tonight let's go for a drink and i can tell you more about that tattoo...But first we need to shower and clean up don't want to go out smelling sweaty, lead the way Jack and with that he slapped my ass.  My mind was swirling damn this daddy is hot and i want to ride that cock of his....

As we walked out the gym Rick asked me if he could ride with me to a place he knew that had a great crowd and cheap drinks....I said sure, so we made our way to this little dive bar not too far from the gym. There were a few cars but not that many it was kind of slow for a Friday night. The place was dimly lit but had some good music playing in the background...Rick ordered us a couple of drinks and we toasted to working out. We ended up drinking for a few hours and I started to feel buzzed, I must admit I am a light weight when it comes to drinking..Rick looked at me and said I think we should head out, we started towards my car and he stopped me before I could get to my car  and said you are in no position to drink, I live close to here lets walk to my place sleep it off for a bit and then you can come get your car..I responded wait no I cant leave my car here what if something happens to it, Rick held me close to him and said it's ok I know the owner and he will watch it for you...With that Rick went into the bar to find the owner and came back out 15 minutes later...As he came out he slapped me on the ass and said ready to go Jackie boy...I looked at him and said lead the way daddy...that must have hit him as he game me this smirk....

We started heading towards Rick's place it wasn't too far from the bar maybe about 10 minutes....He opened up the door and said after you...I walked in and it was a cute place very neat and clean which impresses me...I am not a fan of dirty houses...Rick guided me towards the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator and got me a bottle water. He drink this, you don't want to dehydrate yourself.....we talked a bit in the kitchen leaning against the counter and then he said Jack there is something i want to do right now., would you be ok if I kissed you?  I looked into his eyes and said No, I want you to kiss me...with that he moved closer and we started deep kissing each other tasting the alcohol we enjoyed together at the bar. Rick broke away from the kiss grabbed my hand and said come with me....

Rick guided me into the bedroom and we started undressing each other, then climbing into bed kissing and making out. I got on top of him and started kissing his pecs and making my way down to his cock...what a beautiful cock it was, it was long maybe about 6 inches but it was thick and uncut. Oh that's the second thing I love is uncut cocks YUMMY. I started to use my tongue inside the foreskin and looking up at him I could see him smiling and moaning in pleasure, he said that's a good boy take care of daddy's cock... I stopped for a minute and said Yes Sir...OH I love how that cock filled my mouth and tickled the back of my throat, i then moved down to his balls and started sucking on the balls taking each one into my mouth and sucking on them...Rick loved that he said you are good boy taking care of daddy's cock...but now it's my turn to take care of you boy..

More to come....

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

I made my way up to Rick's lips and started deep kissing him, while I was kissing him he was rubbing my back and made his way to my butt grabbing each cheek.... Rick pulled away from my kiss and said boy your ass is mine and with that he rolled me over on to my back with him on top of me....I looked into those beautiful brown eyes of his and said it's yours daddy...Good boy he said has he made his way down to my cock and started licking around the head of my cock and gently using his tongue down the shaft and started licking and sucking my balls....Oh my good it felt wonderful I was in heaven. He continued alternating between sucking on my cock and giving each of my balls a tongue bath...Rick looked up at me and smiled as he pushed my legs up to expose my hole. Soon he was licking at my hole and trying to stick the tip of his tongue inside my tight hole. Oh my God I was in heaven I started moaning in pleasure, maybe a bit too loud. Rick looked up at me and said you like that but you need to keep it down a bit I dont want my neighbors to hear all of those...I apologized and said I cant help it but this is just too good. Rick looked at me and said do you trust me? I said yes of course why whats up...He said the perfect solution, he got up off of me and went over to where we stripped down and grabbed his underwear. I looked at him and said what are you doing? He came back to the bed and ordered me to open up my mouth, as I did he stuck the crotch of the underwear into my mouth and said that will help damped the noise.  My cock was even more harder than it was when he was sucking on it....

Rick made his way back down to my hole and continued licking and eating out my hole to loosen it up. He would alternate between his tongue and his finger loosening me up until he said I think you are ready. After about 30 minutes he grabbed my ankles and pushed them up to rest on his shoulders. He smiled at me and said I think you are ready baby and with that he put some spit on his cock and gently pushed it into my awaiting hole., At first it was tight and hurt but I bit down on the underwear as he slide it inside of me. Once he was completely inside of me, he removed the underwear and gave me a deep kiss and said im going to give you my dna so you will have a part me inside you forever baby.  With that he kept driving his cock in and out of my tight hole and with each thrust my ass craved having his cock inside of me....I could tell he was about ready to shoot his load when he started tightening up and let it all go as he filled me with his seed.  Rick leaned down and started kissing me again and asked me how did you like that? I replied back i loved it and want more of his cock inside of me.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

What a wild night we ended up fucking another couple of times before crashing and falling asleep. It felt good to be held in his arms with his cock pressing against my accepting hole. That night i kept thinking about that tattoo he had and that i have 3 of his toxic loads inside of me....The thought that his DNA and his virus is now growing inside me, my cock was hard and stayed that way the whole night....The next morning i felt a tongue in my ear and nibbling on my ear lobe, i started to laugh as it tickled a  bit...When he heard me laugh he said did you sleep well baby....I rolled over and looked into those beautiful eyes and said I did, what about you...He smiled and said I have of course with you here.....I reached down and felt his cock, it was nice and hard...hmmmm want to go for another round? he smiled and said lets try it doggy style...I got on all fours and he was able to slide his cock inside me without any lube....My hole was so loose and used to his cock he was hungry for it...he started fucking me hard and slapping my ass, oh it felt so good the hard he pushed the harder i pushed back wanting to take his cock deep inside of me....After a few minutes he started thrusting hard and then he let out a loud yell as he shoot his load inside of me...DAMN that felt so good...he pushed me down to laying on my stomach and fell on top of me breathing heavily into my ear...After he caught his breath he asked you like that baby.....I said yes I do daddy, I like it alot and want more of your seed inside of me...

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2

Over the next 3 weeks Rick and I would either spend time at the gym working out or in bed have a sexual workout....After our intense workout at the gym Friday night we came back to my place, had dinner and spent the evening making out and fucking....In the middle of the night I woke up drenched soaking wet, Rick woke up and said baby you  are burning up, he asked if i had a thermometer...I told him I have one in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Rick went to go grab the thermometer and i took a drink of my water, my throat was killing me...Rick stuck the thermometer in my mouth while we waited for it to beep. Once it beeped Rick pulled it out and looked at it, my temperature was 103.  Rick looked at me and said baby i think you are going through the fuck flu, I looked at him and said what??? Rick explained to me that the fuck flu is when my body succumbs to the virus and I convert from hiv neg to hiv poz....My head was spinning with all this information so i just laid back in bed and pulled the covers around me.  Rick pulled the covers of of me and said whoa there, let's change the sheets first they are soaking wet......I got up and went into the living room and crashed on the couch. While i was laying on the couch Rick changed the sheets and came out and helped me to bed. Rick instructed me to lay on my side so he could spoon me, while i was laying in the position he slid his hard cock inside me. I tried to resist saying not tonight...Rick insisted and said I need this more then ever and with that he started to fuck me slow and easy before building up the pace...I must admit it felt great having his hard cock inside me breeding me with his DNA.  After that we crashed and fell asleep.

The next day i woke up to an empty bed i got out and walked around the house looking for Rick but he was no where to be found...In the kitchen I found a note that said Baby, i went to the store to get some things to help you through this...be back shortly, love Rick....I scrambled towards the cabinet and grabbed a glass and then went to the refrigerator to get some orange juice. About that time Rick came i through the garage door. He smile at me and said did you miss me. I looked back at him and said of course daddy I missed waking up next to you...Rick unpacked the groceries and set them on the kitchen table, I figured you needed some things to get your through this so i went to the store, he explained. He got me some gatorade, more juice, some eggs, asprin, throat lozenges, and an oral quick hiv test. I held up the hiv test and said what this, he looked at me and said we need to be sure. Rick gave me some asprin and instructed me to go back to bed. He was going to make breakfast and bring it to me in bed.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I must have slept all weekend....I feel a bit better but still not 100%....I was truly thankful for Rick nursing me and making sure I was comfortable....I rolled over and he was sacked out next to me....I laid there looking at him sleep and enjoying the view of his beautiful body....I think he must of sensed that I was watching him as he started peeking through his eyes at me and smiling....You like what you see...I smiled back at him and said yes I do daddy, he said good boy, how are you feeling? I told him im feeling much better but not 100%.... Rick asked me if I was going into work today and i said no i think im going to take another sick day and get my strength...

Rick got up out of bed and looked at me and said why dont you make yourself comfy and i'll go make some breakfast....with that he left the room to make some breakfast as I grabbed the remote clicking the channel button searching for a show that looked interesting....Nothing but talk shows and game shows, nothing looks good...Finally i settled on some game show.....On of the contestants looks hot so i figured I would watch that for a bit...In a few minutes Rick came in with a tray filled with eggs, toast, potatoes, sausage, and fresh orange juice. How did i get so lucky to find this man...I propped myself up on the pillows and smiled at him as he lay the tray in front of me...Just as I was about to start eating he stopped me and said wait a minute...We have one thing to do first before you have breakfast....He left the room and came back with the OraQuick hiv test and said I think we should find out if you are positive....Rick opened up the box set the test on the bedside and read the instructions to me...I took the swab and swabbed the inside of my gums both top and bottom, then handed the stick over to Rick who put it in the tube....We now wait 20 minutes to see what the results are. Rick set the timer on his watch for 20 minutes, while we waited i started on my breakfast. It was good....but it was also hard to focus on eating as i anticipated the results of the test...After about 20 minutes his watch went off and we looked at the stick, the was a dark red line under the C but for the T it was a faint red line...I looked at Rick and said what does that mean?  Rick said that it's still too early to confirm that you are positive but it's a slight hint that you may be positive...I think the best thing would be to setup an appointment with your primary care after you are feeling better.

I finished my breakfast and Rick took the tray back into the kitchen, I figured it was time for me to get out of bed so i crawled out of bed to my feet and walked into the kitchen where Rick was cleaning up the breakfast dishes...I came up behind him and grabbed him by the waist and kissed his neck...Rick stopped what he was doing and said hmmm looks like someone is feeling a bit better. I replied I do feel a bit better, with that Rick pushed me down to his cock and started pushing the head of his cock in my mouth...yummy i love sucking on his cock especially when its soft and i get it nice and hard...Soon that cock was dripping precum, i stuck my tongue out and started licking the precum from the tip of his cock...Rick looked down at me and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me...I looked up at those beautiful eyes, smiled and said you dont have to ask me just do it...So i got up and started to head towards the bedroom, but Rick grabbed my arm and said no stay here...He turned me around and bent me over the countertop, spit on the head of his cock and started rubbing it towards my hungry waiting hole...He slid it in gently, letting me get used to his hard uncut cock....OH it felt so good having him insiide me....He started fucking me hard and it felt good...he leaned forward and started nibbling on my ear that got me so hard and hungry for his seed. I started yelling FUCK ME DADDY, GIVE ME YOUR SEED...BREED YOUR BOY...Thats all it took he started fucking me hard and slamming his cock deep inside of me...He yelled out im comong baby im coming inside that sweet hole of yours....here's your daddy's seed baby...take it, its all yours...and with that he came deep inside of me....He fell against my back whispering in my ear that was good baby...I love fucking your sweet ass.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

Jack is such a lucky guy to have found a guy like Rick. To be pozzed the way Jack was and to have a guy like Rick do it with pleasure and he stayed with him to help him through his fuck flu was awesome. 

3 hours ago, cman54 said:

Jack is such a lucky guy to have found a guy like Rick. To be pozzed the way Jack was and to have a guy like Rick do it with pleasure and he stayed with him to help him through his fuck flu was awesome. 

Yes, the perfect loving way to be pozzed!