Slow afternoon at the bathhouse

btmbreedme

I frequent a local bathhouse here in Tampa Florida, Rainbow Cabaret, and I haven't been there since before Covid. It was a Friday, but it was also early in the afternoon. After I got my room, i went to the restroom and cleaned out my hole nice and good. I then squirted a good amount of lube up my boi pussy, in anticipation of the afternoon event. I went into the Maze area, and got in my corner that I have had luck before in. I bent over the cushion and waited for the breeding to begin. I waited a bit before the first person came by. It was more of a touch my butt as he passed by and it startled me a bit, and I jumped a little. But he did not stay, just walked on by. Over the next hour or so, it was more of the same, a guy would come by touch my ass, and then continue on. After an hour and a half of this, my knees were getting tired, so I headed to my room. Much to my surprise across for my room a guy was in his room jacking his meat. I rolled up my towel on the edge of the bed, I crawled on the bed, with my knees on the edge and my ass facing out. Yup, I was head down, ass up. This interested the gent across the hall, he got up, came into my room, closed the door and took up his position behind me. He was a little soft, but he jacked it enough to slide his cock in my pussy. He was average in size, so it slid in pretty easily. As he rocked back and forth working his cock in my hole he got into a nice rhythm. I was pushing back he was pushing forward, it was nice to finally have a cock massaging my insides. I was moaning and urging him to cum in me, and he did not disappoint. He gathered speed pumping my ass, and finally deposited his cum inside me. He got soft quickly and popped out of me. He gathered his stuff, and left, thanking me. He asked if he should leave the door open and I said yes. As I stayed there, ass in the air, I reached down and started pumping my cock, reveling in the post coital bliss. I got worked up and couldn't stop myself from ejaculating all over my towel. I packed up my stuff got dressed and left. I know this was pretty slow, but I finally got a load in me after so many months without. I will be going back tonight, and hoping to get a bunch more. 

• Upvote 1