When I was a kid, about 19 or so, my parents had a Haitian friend, Jean, who would stay with us when he was in town. He was probably around 30. My room was in the basement since my sisters each wanted her own room. My parent would set a cot on one side of my room for Jean to sleep in. I usually went to bed early, but would stay awake to watch Jean as he undressed. I think he realized it because he would get naked and walk around with his big cock hanging loose. He wasn't very tall, so his cock looked even bigger. One time he sat naked on his bed to read a magazine. I lay on my belly and kept my eyes half open so I could see him. I don’t know what he was reading, but as he sat there, his cock gradually hardened. I swear I could see it throbbing. He then got up and went to the bathroom, his big cock swaying from side to side as he walked.

While he was in the bathroom I took off my shorts. For obvious reasons, I wanted him to see my ass. I lay on my bed with the sheet on top of me. As he came out of the bathroom I pulled the sheet aside, exposing my bare ass. His cock again got rock hard. He stood over my bed for a couple of minutes. Then went and turned off the light, gently stroking him. I figured that was the end of it. Then I felt his hand opening my ass cheeks and feeling my hole. I lay there very still as he did felt me up, and began putting saliva in my hole. Fortunately, a lot of saliva. It felt real good. Taking my hand in his, he guided my to his cock. It felt very warm, solid and was definitely throbbing. He kept putting saliva on my hole. Then he went to get a towel and put it under my crotch. Then he lay on top of me, rubbing his cock on my hole. I didn't really know what to do so I just laid there under him.

He then started to press the cock head on my hole. I’m not sure I really intended to get fucked, but was sufficiently turned-on that I instinctively went with the flow, and relaxed my hole. It felt wonderfully dirty. Then he started to push it in. The excitement of the moment was not enough to mask the pain. I moaned, saying ‘stop’, but he covered my mouth and whispered in my ear telling me not to make noise. I was breathing very hard as his cock invaded my hole. I kept moaning and struggling under him but he kept my mouth covered and held me in place. He whispered in my ear "My cock is in up to the balls." At this point I stopped struggling: pain had changed to pleasure. He said "That's it. Let me enjoy this hole." He fucked me for a long while until he shot his load. After he caught his breath, he got up. My ass felt wonderful – the thought I had served a man thrilled me in a way that was new to me. He slapped my butt as a ‘thank you’, and went to his bed to sleep. I thought about the old saying ‘it hurt so good’ as I lay on my belly, enjoying the sensation of a well-stretched ass, complete with the sensation of cum dribbling onto my thighs. Eventually I fell asleep, my ass fully exposed.

The next morning when I awoke, my hard on was throbbing. Jean lay on his bed, his cock also rigid. We looked at each other, smiling. Again, I felt the desire to offer myself to him. Apparently he felt the desire to pleasure himself, because he arose, walked over to me, and again presented his cock for my admiration. Again he used spit to lube my hole, but this time he sat on the bed and directed me to sit on his cock. It was not easy to give him entrance. I tried to pull away, but he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down till his whole cock was in me. The combination of pain and pleasure was unique. He guided me in sliding up and down, each downward stroke causing my hole to open-up further, giving him more depth. Eventually I was fully impaled on his cock, and, not surprisingly, he blew his second load in my hole.

After this his visits were more regular, and his cock was up my ass every time we had the chance, day or night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This very much triggered memories of my first time with an older man myself but with a far greater age difference, getting naked in bed and turning over to present my bubble butt upwards... as I had no experience how I knew what to do at that moment I have no idea but it seemed perfectly natural to me. Your writing is good. Keep it up so we can too!

:)

This very much triggered memories of my first time with an older man myself but with a far greater age difference, getting naked in bed and turning over to present my bubble butt upwards... as I had no experience how I knew what to do at that moment I have no idea but it seemed perfectly natural to me. Your writing is good. Keep it up so we can too!

:)

Glad you enjoyed the story, Slowfuck. This story required quite a bit of re-writing. The curse of the liberal arts. The story, as it came to me, was fraught with curious tenses, declensions and conjugations. Moreover, the plot didn't flow very well so I shifted some sentences around. For all my complaining, it seemed original, and worth fixing.

My family used to give a spare room to college students in the summer in exchange for some chores around the house and occasionally looking after my brother and me. My parents chose girls every time except once. Doug was his name and I thought he was God. So handsome, usually in shorts and a tank top. Fuck, I spent the whole summer with a hardon wishing he would fuck my lights out. It never happened, but 30 years later I still think about it.

My family used to give a spare room to college students in the summer in exchange for some chores around the house and occasionally looking after my brother and me. My parents chose girls every time except once. Doug was his name and I thought he was God. So handsome, usually in shorts and a tank top. Fuck, I spent the whole summer with a hardon wishing he would fuck my lights out. It never happened, but 30 years later I still think about it.

I have one of those memories also, Cumbro. Not a visitor to my familial house, but a man about 10 years older than me, with whom I had a lengthy chat while my parents were buying used furniture at an estate sale. He was strikingly manly and had a rich, enticing voice. I have long wondered if his interest was prurient or neutral - I'll never know at this point, but I think of him fondly.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...