The Old Cemetery

The Old Cemetery

Chapter One

Growing up in this town drove me absolutely insane. It was worse than living in a small town where everyone knew your business and gossiped about it to everyone. Luckily, my deepest darkest secret was hidden from everyone.

Welcome to Madison, home of the Fighting Trojans.

I’m Cole, son of Thomas and Mary.  I am eighteen and I just graduated high school. I went to a private religious school most of my life, due to the fact that mother and father both taught there. I was sheltered most of my teen years, no internet, church every Wednesday night and twice on Sunday. I don’t think I lived during my teens, I existed.

Everything changed one hot summer day in July. I was out riding my bicycle, the only transportation I had, and needed to piss like a son of a bitch. (Yeah, I don’t adhere to the my religious up brining) I soared into Mac’s filing station, the oldest building in the town. Faded blue paint lined the building, dirty white brick, rust on pretty much everything. It was the only gas station and repair shop in town.

I leaned my bike against the dirty brick wall on the side of the building. I pulled the handle on the rusty metal door and opened it. It creaked loudly as it swung open. As I stepped in the first thing that hit me was the odor. It was a musky piss smell with a little body odor mixed in.

I moved into the half darkened room, one of the florescent lights was out and the other was blinking as it slowly died. I moved toward the stall, slowly opening the door, and going in. I was in almost complete darkness in the stall. I pulled my shorts down in the front and pulled out my cock and balls. As my hot piss splashed into the bowl, I looked around at all the graffiti on the walls. Fuck, some people are just nasty in this town (something I would learn quickly). Then I noticed it. A hole in the wall about the size of a soft ball. I could see light coming through it. What the fuck?

I heard a loud voice outside the door. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and sat on the dirty toilet seat. My eyes were glued on the hole in the wall. I held my breathe as the metal door creaked open.

“Fuck man, the place will be filled tonight” the deep voice said.

I recognized it as Mac’s. I slowly bent forward to look through the hole. I could see the urinal on the other side and Mac stepping forward.

“I know what you mean fucker. I haven’t shot a load out in weeks. My cock is itching to get up some holes and shoot until my balls are dry.”

I watched as his free hand unzipped his dirty, blue overalls. His hand moved as in slow motion, zipping from his chest down past his crotch. I was sweating, not from the heat, but from being turned on. My cock was quickly growing between my legs. I watched as his meaty hand reach inside and hulled out his thick veiny cock and his balls.

“I hope there is a hot little virgin hole there tonight. We haven’t had one since we took both of little Eric Stevens’ cherries.” he said, “I can still hear him squealing as I entered his fuck hole for the first time..”

I watched as his piss flowed out of his big mushroom head. My mind raced with images of trying to figure out what was talking about. As I watched through the hole, I could see his cock getting fatter and longer.

“Fuck, my cock is getting hard thinking about this. I knew when Principal Jones said he had planted the seed in Eric’s ear about the Old Cemetery, he would show and it would be fucking.”

I watched as he wrapped his hairy hand around his cock and slow started to stroke it. I did the same to mine, imitating him.

“My cock sure did open that fuck hole of his. Planted his first gift and introduced him to the fucking sleazy side to the hell hole town”

My mind was quickly filling up with questions. Was there more to this town other than boredom and religion.

“I have to stop or I am going to stroke out a load right here. Yeah, I’m in the crapper at work stroking.”

I watched through the hole as he bent his knees slightly and put his hard cock and balls back in his overalls.

“Fuck man, that mausoleum tonight is going to be fucking hot. I will clean out my hole. I’m due for a recharge.”

He turned and walked out the metal door into the summer heat. I pulled my shorts up over my hard cock and headed out to. As I jump on my bike to head home, I heard Mac shout.

“Hey Cole, wanna cold one?”

“Sure Mac, that would be great,” I replied, “Thanks”

I rode over to him and he handed me a cold soda.

“It’s a hot one today,” he said as his free hand grouped his hard cock in his overalls.

I pedaled as fast as I could to get back home, hearing him laugh as I did.

Then he shouted, “Make sure that boy hole is clean and ready”

Fuck, he must have known I was in the stall. My heart raced as the thoughts and fear of my parents finding out echoed in my head, but was soon replaced by curiosity

• Like 29
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

"Fuck, he must have known I was in the stall. My heart raced as the thoughts and fear of my parents finding out echoed in my head, but was soon replaced by curiosity."

Curiosity killed the cat....😈🖤 Hopefully he does a u-turn on that bike..

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Two

I took all afternoon noon preparing what he called my boy was nice and clean. I had to guess how to do it, so it was a little trial and error, but eventually I got myself ready. I told mom, I had too much soda today and didn’t want dinner. I went to my room and laid in bed trying not to stroke my cock. I wanted to save it for whatever was going to happen tonight.

One thing that I knew was predictable was that my parents went to bed at nine o’clock exactly. It’s what they had done for decades. I knew their pills would kick in and they would be dead to the world, so to speak.

Dressed in only my loose gym shorts and tennis shoes with a bag containing shorts (just in case). I jump on my bike and headed to the other side of town, then down a country road that went along the old cemetery. There was a small wooded area near the back of the cemetery where I could stash my bike and bag.

It took about fifteen minutes to get to the woods. My stomach was in knots with anticipation and fear of what I was getting myself into. I dropped my bike to the ground and hid behind a small bush, watching.

It wasn’t long until I saw two men walking between the old headstones. They were wearing dark clothes, what looked like a cape with a hood and a mask. The mask freaked me out. It was one I had read about in the library when I was researching the plague. It was had a bird-like beak which was to protect them from being infected with the Black Death. What the fuck was this.

I watched as they walked with the moon shining behind them, outlining their  silhouette. They moved silently in the night towards a very large mausoleum. Before they entered, they both looked around as to make sure no one was around then quickly entered. As soon as the door shut, I moved from behind the bush and made my way to the mausoleum. I stooped down and stopped behind a few headstones, until I was at the door. I looked around and made sure no one was about and quickly stepped inside.

It was almost pitch black in darkness inside. The only light was from two candles inside a dirty fixture handing from the ceiling. I moved in slowly, my cock growing inside my short. I kept low to the ground and stopped at a corner where the hall I was in became a T intersection. I looked to my right and saw them. Six men all dressed the same: dark clothing, cape with a hood and the black death mask.

I held my breath as I listened to their chant.

Mors Sanctus

Currere Per Viens

Labem Semen Meum

Alii Possint Maculare Contagia

They chanted this thirteen time from my count. I was about to get up and run, but it was then after they had done chanting that they started to remove their clothing. I watch as each man removed their black capes first. Then they removed their shirts, exposing their massive pecs. I stared at the hairy one wondering if it was Mac’s. Soon their shoes were kicked off and they made little piles of their clothing along the walls. The foot odors were overwhelming. I watch their hands unbutton their pants, then unzip them and drop the to the floor. Bending over I saw them step out of them and put them on the pile. Each man was undressed and soon began to stroking their cocks.

I gasped and alerted them to my presence. Before I could get up and run, one of the men grabbed my arm, keeping me from escaping.

“Well, well, well” the voice under the mask said, “who do we have here?”

“I recognized him,” another voice said, “That’s Cole”

“Cole?” asked another voice.

I recognized that voice that was Principal Jackson. I swallowed hard.

The men had not stopped stroking their thick hard cocks. Their piss slits were leaking clear pre-fuck juice.

“Bring him over to me” Principal Jackson demanded.

I was dragged over to him. His body was amazing. Huge muscles and furry. I felt my cock throb in my shorts and my mouth started to produce spit.

“Get those fucking shorts off of his ass” he said.

I felt multiple hands grab my short, some at the waist band, some at the legs. Without warning they pulled. The fabric gave way instantly. I felt the cool air in the mausoleum flood over my naked body.

“Look how hard his cock is!” someone said.

“Let’s get a look at that hole” a voice said, “I have lusted after that ass during physical education for years.”

Fuck that’s Coach Woods. I now knew three of the men in the mausoleum. I wondered who the others were.

I was turned around and bent over. My ass spread open revealing my pink virgin pucker. “Look at that pucker,” Mac said, “It’s going to feel good around my thick meat. I am going to stretch him open”

I felt fingers probing my hole, slowly running circles around my sensitive ring. I felt hot air on my hole, then suddenly it was wet. Someone had spit on it.

“Shove a finger up that fuck hole” Coach Woods said, “Shove it in deep”

The anonymous finger pushing in hard and was soon deep in my hole. I  moaned from the pain. I felt my hole twitched as the finger slid out and back in.

“Open that tight hole” a voice said, “Let’s initiate him into the Death Club”

Panic over too me again.

“Let’s get him on his back and his legs up in the air,” someone said.

“Fuck, those feet will touch God when we are through”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13