The Old Cemetery

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Three

These men were twisted fucks. Maybe I was just as twisted, I am here, in a mausoleum naked and ready for anything. I heard a loud thud echo through the hall. I turned around to see four naked masked men pulling a coffin.

With another echoing thud the coffin had arrived at its new resting place. Another coffin was pulled out and put on top of the first one. I was lifted up and moved over to it. I was covered in a thick layer of dust and cob webs. I was put on my back and my legs were lifted straight up, by a man on each side of me.

“Open those legs wide” Principal Jackson said, “I’m not going to spare the rod. I’m going to force it up that twitching hole”

My legs were pulled until the resisted.

“Coach, you have to stretch this boy in between our ‘funerals’ so we can get them opened wider, bend him in half if we want” Principal Jackson said.

“His ass will be trained as well as his body.” Coach replied stroking his hairy cock.

“What’s a funeral” I asked.

“Boy, yours is about to happen. We are going to fuck and breed that virgin pucker, dumping load after load of tainted seed.” Principal Jackson said.

I must have looked alarmed and panicked.

“Don’t worry boy” he said, “you want this, you will like it”

“No he will want it and crave it” Mac said.

“Feel that boy” Principal Jackson asked.

I felt something rubbing up and down my crack as my eyes were glued to the four man cocks above my face.

I nodded silently.

“That’s my thick cock, the one that was hidden away in my dress pants during school hours. The crotch that you stared at every chance you got. Don’t think I didn’t see your eyes looking at my crotch. I could see your lust” he said.

“Glad he took the bait you set Mac” an unknown voice said.

“Did you really think I didn’t know you were in that stall at my place. Staring at my dripping hard cock through the glory hole” Mac said.

“Hold him down and tight” Principal Jackson said, “I am busting this hole open”

He spit on his fingers and rubbed it on my hole, then positioned his cock head at my hole. I pushed hard against my pucker. It clamped tight.

“Relax boy” he said, “the more you resist the more it will hurt. Fuck it might bleed.”

“That will open an easy way to infect death” Mac said.

He pushed harder as I slowed my breathing and focused on relaxing. Without warning his big mushroom head popped inside my pucker. I yelped.

“Scream fucker” someone said, “no one will hear you”

Principal Jackson push in further, felt like he was splitting me open. He pushed in until all of his cock was deep in me. I was panting and in-between them I screamed.

“Wake the dead boy, scream again”

I did this time louder as Principal Jackson pulled his cock out then rammed back in. I could feel my sweat running down my body and the men’s sweat dripping on me. I closed my eyes to relax and take the pain. Principal Jackson’s cock pulled out of me.

I felt his hot breathe on my hole.

“It’s gapping. I’ve never seen a hole open like this on a virgin”

“You been shoving things up your hole boy” someone asked me.

“No” I replied.

“Be honest”
“I fingered it before, rubbed around it and slide my finger in a little”

Principal Jackson rammed back in me. I screamed again. I tried to play with my little dick, but my hand was pulled away.

“You’re a fuck toy. It will never be about your pleasure. It will only be about them men’s pleasure you are servicing” Coach said.

Principal Jackson was fucking me hard and fast. His nut sac was slapping my ass. The smacking echoed in the hall of the mausoleum.

“Give that boy his first load of death” someone yelled.

“i’ve got sloppy seconds” Coach said.

Principal Jackson pumped harder, moving me up the lid of the coffin I was on and rocking the final resting place of who ever was inside.

“Gonna shoot boy” he yelled, “Ready for that first dirty cum in you”

“Yes Sir” I said.

He slammed into my body and I felt hotness erupt in my hole. I could feel his load shooting out coating me. His muscles contracted and he went ridged as his balls emptied into my hole.

“Tighten that pucker as I pull out” he said, “got to keep that seed in you for death to take hold”

I squeezed my hole tight as his softening cock slipped out.

“Coach get in there” he said, “He wants the next big cock.”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10

How I wish I grew up in Madison, home of the Fighting Trojans, and I learned about the old cemetery.    I would have done the same thing Cole did and went there for one thing.  Great 2nd chapter!  

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Four

Coach Woods positioned himself between my legs and lined up his cock. He rubbed my hole with its head and pushed. His cock plunged balls deep into my hole in one push. I tried to pull away, but I was firmly held in place on the coffins.

“Take it boy” he said, “there are more cocks drooling to get up your hole”

“We all will have had a turn  up that hole before your funeral is over”

“Take it easy on him, well just a little. Don’t want his parents to be too suspicious of what he’s been up to” a voice said.

I knew that voice, it was Police Chief Nichols.

Coach was fucking me hard, not giving my hole to adjust around his thick cock. I lusted after him at school too. Saw him once in his jock and tripped as I walked by him. When he turned to help me I glanced down at his pouch, with was packed full.

His body was dripping with sweat as he fucked my hole. My hole soon loosened up and was taking the pounding. I moaned from the pleasure. I never expected that getting fucked would feel so good.

I squeezed my hole over and over as he fucked me.

“That’s it fucker, squeeze your pucker around my cock” Coach demanded.

Principal Jackson grabbed my hair and turned my face towards his crotch. I saw his semi-hard cock hanging between  his legs. Instinctively, I reach for it and brought it to my lips. I could see thick pinkish colored lumps on his cock. It looked like cum mixed with blood.

“Open wide” he said.

I opened my mouth wide and he guided his cock in. I licked the head with my tongue tasting the cum and blood. I felt it slowly slide in more as I continued to lick it. His cock thickened and grew as he pushed in. He was getting hard again. I felt his big hand on the back of my head, holding me as his cock invaded my throat.

Coach was fucking me a bit softer and slower, watching as I took my first cock in my mouth. The salty pre-cum coated my tongue, making my mouth water more and encouraging me to suck the thick man dick more and more.

“If his Daddy could see him now” Principal Jackson said.

“He would probably shoot a load in his pants” Coach replied and everyone laughed.

“Yeah he has the image of a clean cut fellow, but deep down, well let’s just say he has a dark side. Load him up with drinks and he will fuck anything or anybody”

My cock went rock hard hearing them talk about my Dad as if he was some sort of sexual pervert. Honestly, I loved it. He acted like such a prude.

Coach was steadily thrusting in and out of my hole, as I sucked on each of the men’s cocks that were waiting to use my hole and pump me full of their baby makers.

“Pump your load in him Coach,” a man said, “the rest of us want to contribute to his death”

Coach sped up his thrusting, swinging his tightening sac off my ass.

“Cole, I am going to bred your fuck hole”

Letting the cock slip from my mouth, I replied:

“Loading me up with death”

“Fuck Cole, do you know what that means?” Principal Jackson asked.

“No”

“Each on of us are going to shoot our virus strain in your hole, infect you with an even more mutated strain” he said.

Coach started to pump harder and faster.

“Virus?” I asked.

“You know you little fuck hole: AIDS, HIV, and any other diseases we carry and pass by fucking your sweet little pucker”

I tried to move and pull off Coach’s cock, but I was held in place by the other men.

“It’s too late now Cole,” Principal Jackson said, “my death has already started to eat at your DNA. Soon Coach’s death is going to join mine. Then the rest of these men.”

Coach was panting and fucking me hard and deep. My hole was twitching around his massive shaft. His balls were tightened up close to his body and no longer swinging as much.

“Get ready Cole.” Coach grunted.

“Here comes another Grim Reaper” a man said.

Coach started grunting, twitching and ramming me harder, as his cock shot his infection into my hole. I felt the heat of the seed as it coated my insides.

“Big load with a new infection” he moaned.

He pulled out of my gapping hole. I could feel cum running down my crack and puddling on the coffin under me.

“He’s open. Get another cock in him quick” Coach said.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Another great chapter.   Got so hard and horny I needed to shoot my load.  Hopefully Cole will be seeing the dark side of his dad.  Perhaps the men can load up Cole's dad with drinks and lead him to a masked, naked, cock hungry son.  After dad shoots his load deep in his son, they take the mask off?

Edited by bjbottom