The Old Cemetery

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Five

Mac stepped up between my legs. His hairy body was matted with sweat.

“Ready for my cock Cole?” he asked evilly, “The cock you were drooling for through my glory hole”

I nodded slowly.

He held the base of his cock and rammed it in me balls deep in one push.

I yelped loudly.

“I love a vocal boy” Mac said.

“Fuck Me Daddy Mac” I pleaded.

“Oh I’m going to fuck you in more ways than one” he said.

HIs cock was pumping in and out of my hole at a steady pace. I was sucking on one cock after another, just teasing their death-dealing pre-cum. A new darker side of me was taking over. I could feel myself changing.
“Cole, my strain is the original strain of the group. Some sadistic bastard bred my hole through the glory hole at my station and evangelized me into the fucking evil bastard you are getting fucked by today.”

I moaned as his thick cock pumped my hole. I was squeezing his cock as it pushed into me.

“He fucking poisoned us at one of Pastor Rick’s fuck party. Hell, he even baptized the Pastor.” Coach said.

“My strain converted many a men in this town. Fucking best part is some don’t even know I gave it to them.”

“Fucker bent me over my desk and christened my hole” Principal Jackson said.

“Stealthed his furry ass” Mac said.

My cock was twitching as they tell me their obscene tales. I have never been turned on so much.

“Fuck Mac, I want your death shot deep into my hole,” I begged.

“Fuck yeah, knew you would make a good little fuck toy for the men in this town and everywhere else” he said.

“If you don’t have the fuck flu in two weeks, we are going to arrange a cam show gang bang here in the mausoleum.” a voice said.

“Chief, you think you could keep your men from finding out about it?” Mac asked.

Fuck me, one of the men was Chief Braddock.

“If they know what’s good for them, they will do as I say”

Mac was fucking me harder and with each thrust his cock was thickening. The men were switching who’s cock was fucking my mouth.

I was wondering who else was in the mausoleum feeding me cock while Mac was punch fucking my hole. I was in total pig heaven.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8

13 hours ago, pozpuppy said:

Fuck me, one of the men was Chief Braddock.

“If they know what’s good for them, they will do as I say”

It would be hot if one of his officers was the next "initiate" because he got too nosy.

• Like 1

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Six

Mac’s big cock was fucking me harder, thickening with each thrust. I could feel his hairy nuts bouncing off my ass as he fucked me.

“What’s going on it here” a voice said from the door way.

None of the men said a work, nor did Mac stop fucking me and the men were still putting their big cocks into my mouth.

I focused my gaze to the entry way, best I could. In between the men I could see a dark figure coming towards us.

“I asked what’s going on in here” said the figure, this time with a more stern voice.

“What do you think” Principal Jackson said.

“Well, if I had to guess,” the man said in the darkness and then laughed.

“You fucker” Coach Wood said.

The dark figure moved into the dimly lite area where I was on two coffins with Mac’s hard cock up my ass. When he got closer, I could see he was dressed in the mask and cloak just like everyone else. He was naked and his body was completely smooth. I could see that he had a tattoo where his pubic hair should have been.

I had never seen anything like it before. I stared at it. There was something evil about it. Something unnerving.

“Cole I would like for you to meet Samael” Coach Wood said.

“I am the Angel of Death” Samael said.

My eyes were glues to the tattoo above the base of his cock, with was twitching and growing.

“Cole, looks like you found something you like?” he asked.

“Your tattoo” I stuttered out.

“Baphomet in the Pentagram” he said, “I sold my soul to Sarah Palin himself”

My stomach was now in knots.

Mac continued to pump my hole with his thick cock. Samael wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly stroked and watched Mac’s cock disappear in and out of my hole. A cock pushing at my lips pulled my attention away from the crotch tattoo.

“How many loads of poz cum has he taken tonight from your poison cocks” Samael asked.

“Just two, Principal Jackson’s and Coach Wood,” Chief Braddock replies.

“Sounds like the night is just beginning.”

Mac pumped harder and faster in and out of my hole. His cock was thick and hard as fucking iron. I knew he was edging closer and closer to injecting his poison into my hole, adding to the first two.

His grunting became loader and loader, echoing in the death chamber.

“Gonna put my big creamy tainted seed up this boy’s hole” Mac grunted.

His nails dug into my hips as he rammed in deep.

“Seed that boy” Samael shouted.

As Mac’s cock pumped its thick load into me, Chief Braddock was working his cock, readying it for my sloppy hole.

The air was thick with sex. The heat was baking the air with smells of cum, sweat and death. I was certain I was smelling the heavy smell of death’s decay emanating from the crypts around us.

As Mac’s softening cock slipped from my hole, I felt wetness run out of my ass. Chief Braddock, using his hard cock, scooped it up and pushed it back in my hole. His cock slid in with ease.

“Looks like Cole here is going to be gapping and leaking all night long.” the last of the original men said.

It was tugging on my mind, but I knew that voice, but could not place it. The identity of one of my makers eluded me for now and the last one was silent this whole time, I think.

Chief Braddock thrusted his cock in and out of my hole at a quick pace. He wasn’t a long, deep thrusts fucks, he was a jackrabbit, short and shallow. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lower lip. I knew his pleasure was over the top. He wasn’t going to last long. He was going to blow his poz seed in me soon.

“Going to cum boy. Watching these men use your neg hole and charge you up got me turned on”

His panting and grunting became quicker and louder. I felt him thrust in deep and hold, as his cock twitched inside my bowels. His cum shot out fast and hard, blasting his deadly seed into me.

“Damn Chief I don’t ever think I saw you shoot as quick as you did. I know you get off on injecting poisonous seed in unsuspecting holes, but this boy knows you’re poz and he want’s it.” Samael said.

“It’s the boy that has me so turned on, his craving of poz seed after being loaded with one load. Plus I have lusted for a new boy to convert.”

As the Chief moved away from my ass. The man that spoke stepped up and rammed his cock into my gapping hole. I yelped a moan of pleasure as his cock head hit deep.

“Going to use your hole boy, seed it with some of my mutated virus” he grunted as the pulled out and thrusted back in.

The man that was silent stood next to him, watching and slowly stroking a thick hard cock that had the biggest cock head I ever seen. It was so hard it was nearly purple in color. I slowly ran my eyes down the shaft of his cock. At the base and against his crotch was a big, thick silver ring. It was engorging his cock, making it thicker and harder.

As the man fucked my sloppy hole, someone got behind him and started to twist the man’s nipples with their finger tips.

“Fucking use your nails” he grunted.

I watched as the nipples were placed in-between the nails and soon were digging into the flesh. The man next to him with the ring around his cock, was looking right at me deep into my eyes. I was hypnotized by his dark eyes.

I tried to reach out and touch his throbbing cock, but he swatted my hand away. I wanted to feel that fucking cock in my hands, up my ass or down my throat. It was so bloated with blood, it looked obscene.

I reached out for my cock and my hand was slapped away.

“The only way you cum boy, is if your cock cums while being fucked” Principal Jackson said.

“Fuck yeah boy, your focus is your hole and pleasing the man that is up it.” Coach added.

I was learning my place, as these men used me. It brought a little satisfaction to me.

The cock was pumping harder and harder as the man’s grunting got louder and louder. It wasn’t going to take long for this man to cum.

“Fucking add your young potent virus up the boy’s hole”

“Gonna cum” he said, grunting.

“Fucking cum up his hole Roy” Coach said.

I now knew his identity. He was Roy Biggs, the new fireman in town. Damn, did he come here poz or did these men infect him.

I moaned as he pounded me hard. My body was twitching as he fucked me. My hole was pulsating around his cock.

“Fuck his hole is twitching around my shaft, “  he panted.

His thrusting began to be come deeper and faster, he increased in speed with each thrust.

“Fucking give me your hot young poz load Roy,’ I begged.

“I fucking need that strain” I begged louder and louder.

“Cum up my fuck hole”

“The boy needs that load Roy” someone yelled

Roy’s cock pumped in deep and started shooting. He kept pumping in and out as his cum shot out of his piss slit deep inside me.

“Giving you my strain boy”

I felt the underside of his cock pulse as it pump it’s poz load out of the piss slit into my waiting hole.

He grunted and grunted as he tried to catch his breath.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pozpuppy said:

I now knew his identity. He was Roy Biggs, the new fireman in town. Damn, did he come here poz or did these men infect him.

There's potential here for spin off storyline with the hot firefighter, Roy.

• Like 2

The Old Cemetery

Chapter Seven

As Roy moved away, the man with the cock ring stepped up to take his place. I reached for a brown bottle and huffed in deeply as he pressed his purple, bloated cock head against my hole. I knew this cock was going to stretch me open more.

I felt the pressure that the cock head as applying to my used pucker, the tip just entering the gap of my hole. He push more, but just slightly as if he was teasing my hole with the tip.

“Fucking drive that fat fucker deep in his hole” Coach Wood yelled.

“Yeah fucker, prep that hole for the Angel of Death”

All eyes were on the cock about to slid into my hole. The man behind the mask stared directly into my eyes and gripped my hips.

“Get ready boy” the man said.

I fucking knew who that man was. Holy fucking christ.

The man rammed his cock head into my hole, driving his thick hard cock all the way down to the root. I could feel the cock ring press against my ass. I yelped, holding back a scream.

“Take the pain” he said.

He pulled completely out, then rammed his cock into my hole again. I screamed this time.

“Nothing like a blood boiling scream in an old cemetery” Chief said evilly.

“Keep it up boy and you will walk the dead” Samael said.

My eyes were so wide I thought they would pop out, tears ran down my check as this sadistic fucker pulled out again, then rammed his cock all the way back in.

“Fuck yeah man” Principal Jackson said, “I see more pink cum coming out”

“Mr. X’s cock is better than a tooth brush to prep a hole for conversion” Roy said.

“That’s fucking right, but he wrecks the hole”

Mr. X, not his real name, was now pumping his cock in and out, pulling until his head was just inside my sore pucker. My inside was feeling more pain as he pushed in. His cock was huge.

His eyes were locking to mine. His fucking was not just physical, but his stare made it spiritual. His dark eyes looked like death. His stare was cold and unfeeling. His fuck was rough and animalistic. There was not soul in his eyes, they were blank, dead.

Chills ran down my spine the longer I stared into his eyes. He continued to fuck my hole, driving in me harder and harder. The coffins I was on began to slide on the cold marble floor. He stepped forward to keep in my ass.

“Fuck man, I have never seen Mr. X this turned on” Mac said.

I was biting my lip to keep from yelping, moaning and screaming. There was nothing about this man fucking me that felt right. It was cold.

HIs cock pulled out until the head was just inside my sore pucker and then the shaft rammed all the way back in, the head pushing against my second ring.

“Looks like he’s going for the inner pucker”

“This boy is going to be walking funny tomorrow” Coach said.

Mr. X kept fucking me harder and harder. His shaft was so hard that it felt as if a small baseball bat was moving in and out of my hole.

The other men stood around and were jacking their cocks as I was being fucked. Two of the men had their cock in one hand and one of my ankles in the other, holding my legs up and wide apart.

Mr. X grabbed my balls and slowly squeezed. He built more and more pressure on them as he thrusted in and out. I felt the pain building. My  cock was leaking pre-cum as he squeezed. I never felt so much painful pleasure before. I started to buck my hips, lifting them and meeting his cock as he fucked me. I was so turned on.

“Fucker likes it rough” Roy said.

I felt my cum load building quickly. I knew he was going to make me shoot my load. As he pumped more pre-cum leaked out. I gripped the edges of the coffin and held on. I could feel my hips starting to pulsate. My cock jumped and twitched as my load shot out of my piss slit. When Mr. X saw me cumming he squeezed my balls tighter. I covered my chest and stomach in ropes of thick cum.

Mr. X never stopped fucking me as I shot. His cock slid in and out of my sloppy sore hole. My cock and balls grew sensitive, but he never released my balls.

I could hear him grunting as he thrusted in and out of my hole.

He sped up his thrusts and soon was shooting ropes of poz cum deep into my hole. I felt the underside of his shaft twitch as the cum shot out. He continued to fuck me as he shot. He never stopped. His cock was still hard and he was fucking me more.

He was damn near out of breathe and I was worried he would pass out or fuck even worse, die and fall on me trapping me under his corpse.

He used his body to move his cock back and forth in and out of my hole. I could feel his weight pushing me as he thrusted in.

He quickly started  grunting again.

“Mr. X is gonna load you again with poz cum boy” Samael said.

The cock rammed deep in me and I felt his cum shot out into my hole. This load was a big as the first. His cock twitched just like before.

“My turn now” Samael said.

Mr. X slowly pulled his cock out. It was still bloated and hard.

He walked up to the side of the coffin, so his cock was near my mouth. Samael positioned himself at my hole and pushed in.

I opened my mouth, forgetting about the fucking I was getting and took Mr. X’s throbbing cock into my mouth. His hand rested on the back of my head as I sucked his cock clean. He pushed my head, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I could taste the cum and blood on his cock. I eagerly swallowed it.

I gagged over and over on his massive cock. I could see the cock ring but my lips could never reach it.

Samael was pumping my hole hard. He reached between my legs and grabbed my nipples. Twisting them hard as his hips pumped his cock in and out of my hole.

“Fuck” he said, “this boy is loaded good. Love me some sloppy boy cunt”

Mr. X was now thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt his cock push hard against my throat. I gagged.

“Choke that fucker” someone yelled.

Mr X pushed harder and faster. I panicked and gagged more. If he fucks my mouth like he did my ass, I was in deep trouble.

Samael’s cock was pulling out of my ass and ramming back in, over and over.

It wasn’t as painful as when Mr. X did it, but it was making my hole even more sore. I was concentrating more on sucking Mr. X’s rigid cock, trying not to choke on its bloated head.

Mr. X clinched his fist on the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pulling. HIs cock was pumping in and out of mouth. His cock was getting thicker and harder with each pump.

“Feed that boy at both ends” Mac yelled.

“Fuck man, we should have shot this on video and sold it” Principal Jackson said.

I moaned at that. The thought of being filmed having twisted gay sex, getting pozzed or anything fucked up turned me on. I felt my soft cock twitch and grow.

Samael pumped harder and harder, gripping my hips as he did. I heard Mr. X grunting but Samael was growling. His growl came from deep inside, it was evil sounding. The Angel of Death had taken over.

His eyes glazed over and his face twitched and snarled. It was like looking at someone who was demon possessed. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, his body was rigid and stiff, all his muscles contracted. The veins in this arms and chest protruded.

Mr X, pushed in as deep as he could. His cock pulsed and twitched as the ropes of cum shot out of his piss slit and hit the back of my throat, choking me. I gagged and coughed. Cum shot up and out of my nose. The ropes of cum shot out.

Samael was ramming my hole hard with long strokes. His cock was close, it had thickened and got harder as Mr X shot and smothered my throat with cum. He growled loudly and rammed his whole body into me. I could feel his cock shooting his deadly load deep into me, mixing with all the other men’s cum, mutating the strains.

Mr. X pulled out a little and I caught my breath. I licked around his shaft as I breathed in through my nose. Samael was slowly pumping my hole.

“Boy’s had a big night” Coach said.

“Let’s hope the strains infected him,” Chief said, “Doc will have another fuck flu to treat”

Samael’s soft cock popped out and Mr. X pulled his cock out and I was allowed off the coffins. My legs were weak since they had been in the air a long time.

“Get your ass home boy” Mac said, “Your daddy will be getting up soon”

Someone slapped my ass and I hurried out of the mausoleum as the men laughter echoed inside.

Naked, I ran straight for my bike and jumped on. The cum was slowly leaking with every pump of the pedals. I didn’t care who saw me, hell at this hour no one would. I went straight home, climbed through my window and climbed into me.

I grabbed my cock and stroked out a load, thinking that that might be my last load of negative cum.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

Each chapter gets hotter and hotter ..... I need to know the identity of Mr. X.   However, at this point it could be anyone as it seems all the men from town are at the cemetery.

"Daddy will be getting home soon!"