Dad's Pool Party

Dad’S Pool Party

Chapter One

Before I start my story, I give you some back ground about me and my Dad. My parents divorced when I was about ten, mom left with a man who she thought could give her more and we never heard from her again. I just turned eighteen and graduated this year from high school, with plans to go to college here in town.

I was sick as a small child and that resulted in me not growing into my full potential. I stand five foot, instead of six three like my Dad. I weight about one hundred five pound, against Dad’s two hundred seventy five. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am smooth all over, I keep what body hair that grows shaved off. I like to see me smooth. Dad on the other hand is hairy all over, a huge hairy bodybuilder.

Every year Dad has a big pool party with his gym buddies. I was never invited, but this year he said I could come. I’m really excited. Dad has said that it’s about 20 of his gym buddies. Some I know, like Peter, David, Shane, and his coach Max. The rest I have yet to meet.

The party was about two weeks away, so Dad asked me to help him get things ready.

“JJ, let’s head over to the Sinister Spirits and stock up for the party.”

“Don’t I need to be twenty one to enter”

“Fuck it, I know the owner. He won’t say no. Any way, he will be at the party, so you will be able to meet him early”

We hopped into Dad’s big truck and headed over. I glanced over at Dad’s legs as he drove. They were like hairy tree trunks sticking out of his loose shorts. I couldn’t help, but let my eyes wonder up higher. He was wearing his blue shorts, which were some what short in length. With the sunlight coming in, I could see that his shorts were a bit see thru. I could see his long thick cock lying on his leg leg. The head was huge. I felt my cock, which seemed very small by comparison twitch and grow in my shorts.

“You excited about joining the pool party this year, JJ?” Dad ask, trying to break the silence and get some small talk going.

“Yes Sir.” I replied, “Just a bit nervous.”

“No need to be nervous around these guys. Most are meat heads and show offs”

“Yeah, but compared to the ones I know, I’m like a shrimp and skinny.”

“That’s true, but they will welcome you. Hell, you might get some pointers for when I can get your ass in the gym. Get your training started.”

“I can’t wait to start. I know I won’t get massive like you. You are massive all over Dad.”

“Fucking right” he said.

“I just want to put on some muscle so I don’t look like a boy anymore.”

“We can fucking do that”

Dad had started to cuss more and more around me. I felt like he was encouraging me to start using words I wasn’t allowed to say. It was awkward as well.

I glanced over at Dad’s legs and crotch. His cock had grown some and the big head was sticking out of the leg of his shorts. I swallowed hard as it twitched, exposing more of this thick shaft. I could see the veins in the shaft. His cock was vascular just like his muscled body.

As we turned into the parking lot of the liquor store, it bounced a little going over the bump in the parking lot. We parked right in the front. There was only one other car in the lot, another big ass truck like Dad’s.

“Looks like Big John is the only one here.” Dad said shutting off the truck.

I looked around as I undid my seat belt.

“We will get personal service with just us here.”

We both got out of the truck. When I came around front, Dad was fixing his shorts, putting the head of his cock back in his shorts and adjusting himself. He was still sporting a semi as we walked in.

“Jack” Big John yelled, “How the fuck is it hanging?”

“Until a few seconds ago, out of my short legs”

Big Jack laughed deeply.

“Who do we have here?”

“This, Big John is JJ, my son”

“Well get your little ass over here and shake my hand JJ”

I walked over to Big John and met him as he rounded his counter. He was as big as my Dad, but was covered in white fur and had a snow white beard. I glanced down at his crotch and saw a massive lump, in his black shorts that were similar to Dad’s.

Big John gripped my hand. My hand dwarfed his and was lost inside his.
“Nice to meet you Big John, Sir.”

“Like wise JJ. I hear you are joining us for the pool party this year”

“Yes Sir, I am.”

“Well you are in for some fun, son” he said, “You two shop and let me know if you need any help. I mean any help”

“Sounds good”

I followed my Dad off to the first aisle. I watched his muscled ass flex as he walked. My mind wondered if his ass was as furry as the rest of him. Now that he was not in the sun. I could not see anything.

“Grab some tequila” Dad said, but I didn’t hear.

“Earth to JJ” he said.

“Sorry Dad, my mind was wondering”

“On what? The party”

“A little” I replied, grabbing a bottle of tequila.

“No buddy, get the one on the bottom shelf.”

I squatted down to get the bottle and as I did, Dad stepped closer and his crotch was next to my head. I looked over and I could see the fabric move as his cock and balls were swinging.

“Finding everything?”

“Fuck Big John, we just started.” Dad said reaching for the bottle I was holding.

“Grab me a couple more”

I grabbed another bottle, and held it up for my Dad. My hand “accidentally” brushed up agains his crotch. He didn’t say anything or look down. I could feel my face going flush.

Big John had stepped on the other side of me and was showing my Dad something on the top shelf. I looked over and his cock was swinging just like Dad’s.

“Hand that bottle to me, JJ” Big John said.

I lifted the bottle up to him and he thrusted his crotch out to meet my hand. I brushed up against his cock, just like I did Dad’s.

My cock was now rock hard in my underwear and shorts. Thankfully, it was small and I don’t think they could tell I was hard.

“What else you need” Big John asked.

“Was thinking of vodka”

“It’s the next aisle over”

The three of us headed over to the next aisle, Dad leading, me second and Big John behind me. I could hear him smacking his lips and could feel his eyes on my ass. I went red in the face.

Once in the vodka section, we stopped and Dad looked down at me.

“Why are you blushing buddy? he asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed some vodka bottles.

“Got beer already” he told Big John.

“How about some whiskey?”

“That’s an idea”

“It’s in the back of the store, along the back wall.”

I walked in front of Dad, who was pushing a cart. I could hear them whispering behind me. What they were saying I don’t know.

I turned around and asked:

“Which bottle Dad?”

To my surprise, both of their cock heads were sticking out of the leg of their shorts. Dad’s cock head had clear liquid coming out of the piss hole and Big John’s cock head was coming out of his foreskin. Fucking hot, he’s uncut.

“You pick one and we will see if  you choose wisely.” Dad replied.

I grabbed one with a mustache on the label and showed it to Dad and Big John.

“Boy has taste,” Big John said as he move his hips causing his cock to swing some and expose more of the shaft.

“I think that’s it Big John” Dad said, “Have some stuff at home we can add to this”

“Let’s get you checked out” Big John said with a chuckle.

I followed them to the front. Big John went behind the counter and sat down on a stool, spreading his legs wide. He cock slide out more and was joined by his nut sac. I could see that his crotch hair was as white as his beard.

My mouth was watering as I stared at his exposed cock and balls. I heard him clear his throat and I looked up to see him wink at me.

“Got this bill on your account Jack, bill ya at the end of the month.”

“We need to go, we have one more stop before this one. Heading over to Don’s Mens Wear” Dad said, “Need to get him a new swim suit.”

“Have fun” Big John said.

We left the store and loaded the liquor on the floor of the back seat.

“Am I really getting a new swim suit Dad?”

“Fuck yeah buddy”

We drove off with my mind on that massive man cock of Big John.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Two

Dad drove quickly down the streets, turning on ones I’ve never been on taking me to areas I’ve never seen. It looked more industrial than a business area. It was looking a bit shady the further we went.

“Almost there buddy”

“Where are we going Dad?”

“The best men’s shop in town.” he replied with a smile.

He pulled the truck into the lot of an old warehouse. No signage on the building or the door, which was an old rust metal one. No windows, nothing.

“Come on” he said, “Don’s waiting”

We jumped out and headed to the front door. Dad pulled on the rusty metal door and we went in. It was very warm inside the shop. Rack and racks of all kinds of men’s clothing was around the room.

“You made it” a deep voice from the back of the store said.

“Had to stop and pick up some adult beverages for the party” Dad replied.

I watched as a dark hair, bearded, olive skinned man walked towards us. He was a big bodybuilder just like Dad and Big John. He’s shorts were blue like Dad’s and his cock and balls were swinging.

“This your boy?”

“The one and only,” Dad replied, “He’s joining the party this year. Need a new suit”

“I got some good ones in” he said, “Let me lock the door and we can get started”

“JJ see that red curtain over there to the right?” Dad asked.

I nodded.

“That’s the fitting room, go in and strip down” he said.

My face went red with embarrassment.

“Don’t be shy or embarrassed. It’s just us guys. I will be right outside of the red curtain. Now hop to it. Don and I are going to get some swim suits for you to try on and model for us”

I went over and pulled the curtain aside and went in. The room was lined with mirrors from floor to ceiling. I could hear Dad and Don selecting suits as I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks. I pulled my tee shirt over my head exposing my smooth chest. I admired my small frame in the mirror. I tossed my shirt on my shoes. Hooking my fingers in my short’s waist band I push my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, bending over with my ass to the red curtain. I stepped out of them and kicked them to my shoes.

I meaty, hairy olive skin hand reached in and grabbed my clothes.

“Hey” I said.

“Don’t worry. I will give them back. Don’t need you to trip over them”

The red curtain was pulled aside, exposing my nakedness to the store main floor. I was about to cover my crotch, but decided not to.

“An exhibitionist just like his Dad”

Dad handed me a red, skimpy speedo to try on. I looked at it funny. I had never worn a swim suit like this.

“Go on” Dad said, sitting on a chair that he moved in front of the dressing room. I watched as he spread his legs. I stared at his crotch’s reflection in the mirror, as I stepped into the suit. It covered me but not by much, some of my ass cheeks were out in the back and my cock and balls had just some room to cover them.

Don stepped forward and ran his hand over my ass and then moved to the front, sliding  his finger inside the side of the front pouch. His finger rubbed against my cock and over my balls. I watched Dad’s hand move from the arm of the chair into his lap.

“Don’t like that one” Dad said.

“Strip it off and I will get you another one” Don said.

I hooked my finger in the waist band and push it down. I bend over and my ass came into Dad’s view. I could feel the heat of the air move in between my ass cheeks. I knew my hole was in view. I was flashing my Dad my hole.

Don picked up the suit off the floor and handed me a black one. This one was a sting bikini, black. I stepped into the suit and pulled it up. I watched Dad’s hand move in his lap. My mind screamed: He’s playing with his cock!!

My ass cheeks were half exposed and my cock and balls just fit inside the pouch, one wrong move and they would popped out.

“Turn around so I can see” Dad said.

I did as I was told.

“I like that one” Don said.

“Me too.” Dad replied, “Set it aside as a maybe”

I didn’t hesitate, I stripped it off, this time with my ass to the mirror. I could see through my legs my ass and watched my cheeks part.

Don took that suit and handed me another. It was hot pink.

“Pink Dad? Really?” I asked

“Men wear pink”

When I stepped in it, I discovered it was a thong, a hot pink thong. I pulled it up and looked at my Dad. His fingers were inside the leg of his shorts. Don moved over and ran his finger in between the thong part and my ass.

“This goes in your ass crack buddy” he said.

“Turn and face the mirror” Dad said.

Don stepped closer, his crotch was barely rubbing against my hand. He was looking at my Dad. I watched Dad’s crotch in the mirror.

“Didn’t we have a string bikini thong, same color picked out”

“I’ll get it” replied Don.

I took off the thong with my ass towards Dad. I could see between my legs he had something in his hand. Fuck was he playing with his cock out in the open?

Don handed me the new suit. I looked at his reflexion in the mirror. His cock was hard and sticking out the leg of his shorts. It looked long and thick.

I stepped into the string bikini thong. I smiled. I liked this one. It was smaller in the pouch and made me look like I had a bigger cock than I did. The string in my crack would take some getting use to.

“I see you like that one” Dad said.

“I do Dad” I replied, “Do you think it would be okay to wear this at the pool party”

“Fuck yeah” Dad said.

I stepped out of the dressing room and closer to Dad. He ran his hand over my chest.

“Why don’t you get a new suit Dad”

“I think I will” he replied. “Don can you pick me out a couple to try on. You know what I like”

Don moved into the store as Dad stepped into the dressing room. I sat in the chair, spreading my legs just like him.

I watched as he stripped. I watched closely when he bent over and dropped his shorts. His ass and crack were hairy. I even got a view of his hole. My eyes grew big when I saw that. In the mirror I could see his thick, veiny cock. It had to be about nine inches. His nuts were huge too.

Don came back with a few suits and handed Dad a blue bikini similar to mine. I watched closely as he stepped in it. The string invaded his crack and he pulled the pouch over his cock and balls, using the bikini to bounce them in. He then turned and I got a front view.

His cock and balls barely fit inside the pouch. When he turned I could see inside the pouch.

“You think I should wear this one son?” he asked.

“Think you should Dad?”

“I think the guys would get a kick out of it.”

I looked over at Don who was licking his lips and running his finger tip around his cock head, causing it to leak.

“I’ve seen you wear less” Don said.

“Okay we will take them”

“Wear the home?” Don asked, “or should I bag them up”

“Bag our clothes, we will wear them home”

Don collected our clothes and went to the counter. We both walked over.

Behind the counter Don was openly playing with his cock, this time he had it and his balls pulled out and was stroking.

“I put it on your bill” Don said.

“Thanks”

“JJ, if you ever want to make some money, I could use a boy like you to help about”

“Maybe after the party you could start helping about here”

“I would like that”

He got our clothes and headed out the door. I moved quickly to the truck. Dad unlocked his side and got in. I was standing on the passenger side waiting. My ass exposed to all the world to see and who ever drove by.

“Dad!”

With a click my door unlocked and I climbed in. I have to say it felt good wearing almost nothing in the heat. I looked over at Dad who was smiling at me. I glanced down and saw his cock pointing outwards, stretching out his pouch.

“Let’s get home”

With that he drove off and headed home.

• Like 18
  • Piggy 13

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Three

The two weeks went by fast and it was the Saturday of the pool party. We took the morning to set up and get everything ready for when Dad’s gym buddies arrived. The beer was on ice, liquor was ready and the pool area was set up.

Dad placed few leather boxes around the pool, some on tables and some on the ground near the chairs.
“Do not peek inside these” he told me.

“Yes Sir.”

I was curious to know what was inside. I knew they were not illegal drugs, because to my knowledge, which was limited, Dad did not do drugs. I put it out of my mind.

“Okay sport, I think we are ready for the guys. Go shower and get your suit on” Dad said, “they will be here soon”

I did as I was told and when I got out of the shower, I could hear Dad in his. I suited up, so to speak and went into his room to wait. He soon stepped out of the bathroom, toweling his hair.

“Help me into my suit” he said.

I grabbed it off the bed and walk over, trying to hand it to him.

“Hands are full” he said, “hold it down close to the floor and I will step in and you pull it up.”

I squatted down in front of him, his exposed cock and balls inches away. I held it out and he stepped in it. I pulled it up. When it got to his sac, it tucked under it. I pulled the pouch out and let his cock and balls fall in.

Dad dropped his towel on my head and thrusted his crotch forward, which hit me square in the face. He started laughing. I pulled the towel off as he turned, putting the string in his ass crack.

The door bell rang.

“Run down and let who ever it is in”

I went down stairs and slowly opened the door. Outside stood two men, huge smooth muscles. They were shirtless.

“You JJ?” one asked.

“Yes Sir” I replied,”Dad’s up getting ready, come in”

“I’m Roger and this is Parker”

“Nice to meet you” I said, “Can I get your beer?”

“Fuck yeah, we both would like one”

I went out to the back to the pool deck and got two beers out of the cooler. By the time I got in, both had stripped down to skimpy bikinis, leaving nothing to the imagination. Parker’s ball was hanging out the side. Dad came down as I was handing them their beers.

“Parker and Roger, fucking good to see you”

All three were standing around chatting while I get the door. Next to arrive was Big John and Don. Both just wearing shorts. I played the good host boy and got them beers and by the time I came back both were in just thongs. Big Johns was see thru, I could see his cock and balls not just an outline.

More and more gym buddies arrived and many moved outside to the pool deck. I served beers to those that wanted them while Dad was serving the harder drinks. All the men were wearing nearly nothing. Pouches were stuffed to capacity and some were over flowing. The men were just letting everything hang that was out side of their suits.

I jumped in the pool to cool off and swam around. I felt a lot of eyes on me. I drove under thrusting my ass in the air. I opened my eyes under water and saw that some of the men had gotten in the pool. I watched as one man put his hand on another’s crotch under the water and was moving it about. I surfaced close to them.

“JJ come here” Dad ordered.

I climbed out of the side of the pool and walked over.

“What’s up Dad?”

“Drink this, just shoot it down” he said handing me a small plastic cup with some clear liquid in it.

I did as I was told and felt the liquid burn my throat as it went down.

He grabbed the cup and refilled it.

“Again”
I did it without question. Once it hit bottom, I started to feel the effects of what ever it was. I was all warm inside.

I turned around and was heading back to the pool, when my Dad stopped me.

He bent down and whispered in my ear.

Once he was done, I did as I was told, heading over to Big John who was lounging in a chair.

“Big John’ I said, hesitating.

“What’s up JJ”

“Dad said you wanted to see me stripped down in my birthday suit.” I said pulling my suit down and stepping out of them.

“Oh fuck yeah”

“Can I see you out of your suit” I asked timidly.

“You have to take them off me” he said standing up.

I reached out and pulled them down, dropping them to his ankles. He quickly stepped out. The pool area was quiet. I glanced back and all eyes were on me.

“Reach out and take that big man meat in your hand boy” he said, “I know you want to”

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his growing cock. It was hot to the touch. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. His cock kept growing, until it was hard as a rock.

“Fuck that’s big” I said.

“Nine fucking inches of fuck meat”

I looked at my Dad. His bathing suit was gone, hell everyone that I could see, their suits were gone. All were watching me, some slowly stroking their massive horse meats.

“Sit on the lounge chair JJ”

I obediently did as I was told. Big John moved in front of me. I reached out and held his cock at the base. His white hair covered some of my hand.

“Now close your eyes and open wide”

I shut my eyes tightly and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I felt him move forward and his hand pulled back on his cock and I felt the hot flesh hit my tongue.

“Wrap those lips around it, watch your teeth and slide as much in as you can”

I slowly moved my lips down his shaft. My mouth was stretched by his thick cock. I felt his hands on my head as he pushed more in.

I soon heard Dad’s voice in my ear.

“Swallow Big John’s fucking cock. Get it down your throat son” he said, “breath through your nose and relax.”

I felt a hand on the back of my head, pushing me further down his shaft. I gagged and pulled back, feeling tears running down my cheeks.

I was pushed back on his cock, it went deeper this time. I could feel his head tickling the back of my throat. Without warning, I was pushed all the way down his shaft and my nose was buried in his white hair. I panicked a little, but heard Dad say:

“Relax”

I was slowly allowed to slide back, releasing his cock.

“Good job boy” Big John said.

Dad stood up beside me and moved around, taking Big John’s place in front of me. I looked around and the men wear sucking cocks. Some were licking in between’s other men’s ass cheeks.

“Swallow my Daddy cock son, just like you did Big John’s” Dad ordered.

Big John had opened one of the leather boxes and pulled out a brown bottle. He moved it towards my nose. As he twisted the lid, it hissed. Holding it under my nose very close and pinching the other side closed, he said.

“Breathe deep”

I did.

He switched the bottle to the other side.

“Again”

I did.

A rush ran through my body. I could hear my heart beat.

Dad pushed his cock forward and I opened wide, stretching it around his thick veiny cock. He pushed deep, not stopping until he was deep in my throat. Big John had moved behind me and I was pressed against his legs.

“No fucking escaping”

Dad pushed until his crotch hair was against my nose. He held it there.

“He’s a fucking natural cocksucker” Dad said proudly.

Pulling out just a bit, I breathed deeply and he pushed back in. My mouth was wet and my throat was producing a thick clear liquid. Dad started to pull out, then thrust back in.

“Face fucking your boy” Parker yelled.

Dad gripped my head on each side and started to go to town. His balls were bouncing off my chin. Someone had gotten between Dad’s spread legs and wrapped their lips around my hard cock and was sucking me as I sucked my Dad. Dad was moaning.

The mouth on my cock took my little cock in, then used his fingers to push my ball sac in with it. His tongue swirled around all of it.

Dad pulled his wet, dripping cock out of my mouth and bend down and kissed me.

Once we broke the kiss, he said:

“You fucking like sucking Daddy cock?”

“Yes”

“There is a lot of Daddy cock here to suck”

I smiled.

“Get on your hands and knees with your ass at the end of the chair.”

I moved quickly and got in position.

Dad then moved behind me. I felt his hands grip my ass cheeks and pull them apart. His face dove in and his tongue invaded my hole.

I moaned loudly.

A man I didn’t remember his name, sat with his legs spread and hard throbbing cock sticking straight up in front of me.

I engulfed his cock and slowly slide my lips down the shaft wetting his cock as I did. I was still moaning as I went down.

“My boy likes his ass ate”

I moaned again.

The man I was sucking held the brown bottle under my nose and I breathed in deeply and soon felt the rush.

“You breaking him in?” a voice behind me said.

“Fuck yeah. Gonna pop both his cherries” Dad replied.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I was too busy sucking cock to care.

I felt a finger probe the outside of my hole, the push in. My hole gave way. It burned and hurt some and I tried to pull away. Dad wrapped his big arms around me and held me tight. He pulled his finger out and then stuck two in. I moaned in pleasure and pain.

“It’s gotta hurt” Dad said, “especially if we are going to pop that second cherry.”

He spit on my hole and his fingers slid in and out. He pushed a third one in and I released the cock from my mouth.

“It fucking hurts Dad”

“Take the pain, use it to feel pleasure”

I looked around and saw men with their phones, snapping pictures and I assumed videoing my Dad violating me with his fingers.

He pulled out quickly. Then stood up behind me.

“Hold him” Dad said, “I’m going in”

Four men grabbed me and held me tight. The brown bottle was placed under my nose and I instinctively huffed deeply. I did each nostril twice. I was flying.

I felt the big head of Dad’s cock at my hole and was pushing hard. I was flying so high that it popped in hard and fast. I yelled out. Dad pushed more. I felt his cock inch in slowly stretching my virgin hole open.
“No stopping until I am balls deep son” he said, “so fucking relax”

I inhaled more of what was in the brown bottle as men were cheering.

Dad inched more and more into the depths of my hole. He pushed in steadily until I felt him press against my ass.

“He’s hole is squeezing my ass” he yelled to the crowd.

I looked to my left to see Big John holding Don down, sliding his big cock in and out of Don’s ass.

Dad pulled out until his head popped out and then shoved it back in. He did this over and over.

“Opening that hole” he said.

I moaned as the pain turned to pleasure. Dad pumped in and out of my hole. I could feel his balls slapping mine. After about five minutes of thrusting he pulled out.

“Flip him over and get his legs in the air. I wanna look into his eyes when I flood his hole with my thick cum”

I was flipped over quickly and a man stood with his feet on each side of the lounge chair, his ass hovering above my face. He had pulled my legs back and apart, holding my ankles. I looked up at his hairy ass and balls above me.

“That hole is open” someone said.

Dad pushed in, going balls deep.

“Squat on his face” Dad said, “ wanna see him eat your furry ass”

The man did as he was told as Dad fucked my hole hard.

I stuck my tongue in the man’s crack and started to lick his hole. It was musky and tasted good.

“Eat his hole son” Dad said panting, “You are going to learn about man on man sex all fucking day and night”

I moaned.

“Daddy is getting close”

He pumped harder.

“Tell me you want my thick load”

“I want your thick load” I said muffled by the ass I was eating.

“Tell me you want Daddy’s big thick toxic load”

“I want Daddy’s big thick toxic load” I said as the man stood up.

“Tell me you want all Daddy’s buddies toxic loads too”

“I want Daddy’s buddies toxic loads”

Dad pushed in hard and deep and I could feel his cock twitch and jump in my hole. Deep inside a hot sensation flooded me.

“Daddy’s toxic load is shooting inside. Can you feel it son? Can you feel that seed infecting your body”

“Fuck yeah Daddy” I yelled, “I feel it”

Dad was shaking as he pulled out.

“Look at that open hole leaking cum” someone said.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 26