Dad's Pool Party

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Four

Dad moved out the way and Big John took his place. He grabbed my ankles. Dad kneeled beside me, kissing me.

“You did good son” Dad said, “The other men want their turns”

I felt Big John’s cock push into my hole, hard and fast. He pulled my legs far apart. I felt his balls hit my ass. He didn’t wait, he started thrusting in and out of my hole.

“What does toxic loads mean, Dad” I asked.

“You will learn that later” Dad replied, “Just  enjoy the rides”

Big John was thrusting hard and steady. I watch Dad moved over and bend over a chair. A man got behind him and pushed his cock deep in Dad’s hairy asshole. I watched the man grab Dad’s hips and start fucking him. It was so fucking hot.

“Fuck my ass” Dad said, “I want my son to eat your fucking seed out of my ass”

“Fuck yeah” the man replied.

I grabbed my cock, but someone pushed my hand away.
“You don’t cum unless you shoot while being fucked”

Big John was kissing Don as his cock fucked my hole. I moaned over and over. I was in cock lust. I wanted more in my hole and my mouth.

As Don broke his kiss with Big John he said to me looking in my eyes:

“He’s fucking your hole after it was up my fuck hole, coating it with an invisible invader”

I didn’t know what he meant.

Big John was dripping sweat.

“Get ready boy, here comes my load”

He slammed his cock into me and shot his load deep inside me. As he pulled out, I felt some dribble out. Don moved to take his place. He pulled the cum up to my hole with his cock head. He pushed it back in, driving in balls deep.

“Can’t loose any of that seed boy” he said, “It’s important we mix the toxins”

He didn’t wait he started to fuck me hard and deep. Looking around I could see men fucking and sucking each other. Dad was still getting fucked next to me, as a man kneeled in front of him sucking his hardened cock.

He was watching me take Don’s fat Italian cock deep in me. He had an evil grin on his face. It scared me a little.

Don put my feet on his chest and leaned forward. he bent me almost in half. I felt my ass open wider and my hole loosen. His sweat was dripping down in my face.

“Open that mouth” he said.

I opened wide, allowing his sweat to fall in my mouth. It was salty. Suddenly, he spat in my mouth, a big wad of spit.

“Swallow it”

I did.

“He learns to drink from the tap tonight guys” Dad yelled.

Don locked his hands around my neck and lifted me off the lounge chair. I was bouncing on his huge cock as he carried me around. I felt men run their fingers in my crack feeling Don’s cock slide in and out.

“Get him a couple shots” Don said.

I was given the small plastic cup again and drank down the clear liquid, not once but twice. I felt the warmth and soon was feeling the effects.

“Jack, I am ready to release the tap” someone said.

Don put me down and pulled out. I saw his olive colored cock coated with red thick slime. Dad quickly came over and push me to my knees. Don got behind me and shoved his cock back in.

“Take that big acorn head in your mouth. Don’t suck, don’t move just hold still and swallow” Dad said.

I opened and allowed the head to slide in. I wrapped my lips around it and waited. Soon a hot liquid began to flow. It filled my mouth and I swallowed. In my mind, I was thinking I am drinking this man’s piss. I just kept swallowing and swallowing. My stomach was filling up, mixing the piss with the clear liquor I was shooting.

“Good boy” Dad said, rubbing my stomach.

Don started to move his cock in and out of my hole, slowly but steady as this man pissed down my throat.

Once the man was done, Dad locked his lips over mine and stuck is tongue in. We kissed like that for a while. Then Dad pulled away and said:

“Tasting a man’s piss in my boy’s mouth”

There was cheers again for the rest of the men.

“Let’s move this into the basement and really get the party going”

Don pulled out and Dad picked me up. Everyone went in and we went down to the basement. I didn’t know that Dad had moved the sofa out of the room and put up a hanging leather thing as well as what looked like padded and covered saw horses. Little brown bottles were everywhere. Dad grabbed the remote and started a movie.

On the screen popped a group of men, all fucking and sucking.

Don grabbed me from my Dad and put me in the leather hanging thing.

“Welcome to your Dad’s sling” he said, putting my feet in the straps.

Once secured, he rammed his cock into my hole. I yelped.

“Popper this hot fuck toy up!” he said.

A brown bottle was put in my face and I grabbed it, took the cap off and huffed deep, holding each huff in as Don fucked me hard and deep.

Men were fucking and sucking all around me. Dad was on the saw horse with a cock deep in his ass and his throat. Both men were thrusting in and out.

“Your Dad is getting spit roasted” Don said.

“Looks hot”

“After I cum up your ass, infecting your with my toxic seed, I’m going to pull out and you are going to clean my spent cock as someone slides deep in your hole”

I moaned.

His thrusted got quicker and harder. He was panting loudly, as his tightening ball sac slapped my ass.

“Fuck man, someone’s about to get bred” a voice said.

Don pushed in deep and lifted my ass up. His cum shot felt violent inside my hole. He slowly pulled out and another cock quickly slid in me.

Don moved around and put his cock near my mouth. It was coated with pink thick liquid.

“Taste those deadly loads and your ass juice” he ordered.

Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth and he pushed in. I licked all around his cock as it drove deep into my throat. The cum was bitter, salty and tasted a little like blood.

The man was fucking my hole hard. I huffed more from the brown bottle and enjoyed the pounding. My cock was leaking and the clear liquid was pooling on my lower stomach.

One of Dad’s buddies walk towards me. He was tall, bald and had a devilish goatee. Both is arms were covered with tattoos; black, white and grey tattoos like a sleeve of a shirt. His chest had one tattoo. A scorpion with a small red plus sign in its stinger. His cock was thick, veiny and rock hard, very similar to my Dad’s.. His nipples each had a little silver ring through them, while hiss cock had a thick ring going into his piss slit and coming out, well at this point I did not know. He scared me a lot.

“Boy, I’m going to slide this deadly weapon up that used hole after he’s done”

I moaned from the dick sliding in and out of my hole.

“I’m going to open your hole” he said, “hard!” and walked a short distance away.

“Fuck,” the man with his big man cock  up my hole said, “I’m going to watch that. Don’t be too scared boy, that’s Axel, but wall all call him Lucifer. He calls himself ‘The Prince of Death.” His seed is so toxic that when it takes hold of someone, they are referred to as ‘The Defiled.’”

My fear grew inside my mind, but my cock was telling a different story. I was leaking more and more. Axel come back over and lick up the puddle off Amy stomach. His tongue grazed my cock head as he did, causing more to come out.

The man’s cock up my ass was thickening up and getting harder. His thrusting sped up and he grabbed his nipples and started to twisted them. He began to breathe harder and faster as his body tensed up. He suddenly yelled out:

“I’m fucking coming up this neg hole,”

I squeezed my hole around his cock.

“Of my fucking God” he screamed, “here it comes”

His load shot out of his cock and filled me, adding to the loads already in me.

“Bring me your cock so I can clean” I told him.

He pulled out and Axel stepped up in between my legs.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 20

Love where the story is going.   My dad turned me into a whore for his poker buddies and local bar owners where he owed a tab.   I later found out he turned me into a cheap whore as some of his poker debts and bar tabs were $2.00 and $5.00

• Like 1

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Five

Axel had a fucking evil grin on his face. I turned my head towards the cum covered cock that had just seeded me and pulled out of my hole. I licked the head and then engulfed it. I slid my lips down the shaft tasting the mixture of cum and ass juice.

Axel held his cock, lining it with my hole, then shoved in, hard and balls deep in one thrust. I yelped around the cock in my mouth. I had been fucked, but my hole was still new to this and was getting a bit sore. I could feel the cold metal inside me.

He pulled his cock all the way out, leaving me feeling empty. Then shoved it back in. He did this over and over.

“Got to rough up your hole and insides to get ready for my demon seed.” he said.

My eyes grew larger with each thrust.

“Going to infect you with a highly toxic viral load, boy” he said.

I continued to clean the spent cock in my mouth. I was addicted to the taste of cum.

“He has no clue what is happening here” Axel said.

I let the softening cock slide out of my mouth and watched the man disappear into the sea of fucking me.

“Death runs through my views, infecting me at the lowest levels of my Muscle God body” he said with an evil laugh, “I have shared it with every fuck hole in this room, including your dad, who begged for it and now I am going to share it with you”

I looked around to find my Dad in the crowd. His cock was sliding in and out of a man who was bent over in front of him, while Big John’s cock was fucking his hole. Our meet, his smile went from ecstasy, to evil.

I looked in Axel’s eyes and I swear they were red, like a hell bound demon. I tried to pull off his cock, but he grabbed my hips and held on tight. His sharp fingernails dug into my skin.

“Where the fuck do you think your going” he asked, “my seed is going in you, you can take it the easy way and just relax or the hard way, fight me and I will forcefully take it.”

I opened the brown bottle, heard the hiss and huffed three times in each nostril.

“That’s it little popper pig.” he said, “ride the rush and accept my cock and cum”

My eyes rolled up back in my head and I could swear that I passed out of a second. Axel kept fucking me. I could hear the wetness of my cummy hole, echoing in my ears. It was replaced soon with the sounds of flesh slapping together around the room.

“Axel’s going to take good care of you son” Dad said in my ear, “Your whole life will change, your body will change right down to your DNA”

I moaned and closed my eyes, imagining in my mind his cock moving in and out of my hole.

“You will get loaded up by every man in this room,” Dad said, “maybe more than once. Creating a super mutated strain of death”

Fuck, Dad was scaring me now.

“My strain is in your body, it was the first to invade, infecting you. With each added load, it mutates, becoming more and more toxic.”

I opened my eyes to see Dad bent over next to me taking a hard cock up his hole.

“Fuck son,” he moaned, “Dad’s got a  big cock up his hole, fucking me deep. He’s going to recharge me”

My mind was spinning with all this being told to me while a big pierced cock was fucking my hole. I didn’t know what to do, but I did now I was feeling sensations that I had never felt.

“I knew you were a little pussy boy bottom” Dad said, “Your body and fuck hole was made to please Daddy dick boy”

Axel fucked me harder and harder. I could feel his metal ring pulling at my hole as he pulled his cock almost out and then slammed it back in.

“Fuck Daddy, I love big daddy cock in my hole. I want everyone to fuck me and seed me” I yelled.

“Do you want their toxic loads? Add their strain in your fucking boy pussy and knock you up”

“Yes Dad!”

“You want to be their poz little fuck toy?”

A rush of fear shot through my body. What the fuck? My mind was in a panic. I had already taken four loads, one being my Dad in my hole.

“That’s right JJ,” Dad said, “I loaded you first with a poz cum load straight out of the cock that made you.”

My cock was leaking so bad. It was puddling again on my stomach.

“Look at that negative fuck juice on your abs boy” Dad said, “Your pre-fuck juice and your cum will soon be as as toxic as the man fucking around the room”

Someone was behind Axel now, not fucking him but pulling on his nipple rings. Axel winched when they were yanked downwards.

“You ready for my death little fucker?”

“Yes Axel seed me with your toxic load,” I yelled, “Infect me”

Dad put his lips over mine, kissed me deep and invaded my mouth  with his tongue.

The sight of Dad son kissing put Axel over the top.

“Fuck Fuck Fuck!”  he moaned, “Injecting you with my virus”

I moaned as I kissed Dad. I felt Axel’s cock twitching and pulsing in my hole, seeding me with his tainted seed. My cock started to jump and shoot my first load out of it. I wasn’t even touching it.

Dad stopped kissing me, wrapped his big hand around my small cock and slowly milked the rest  of my load out.

“I want that load Jack” Axel demanded, “I fucked it out of him”

He quickly pulled out of my ass and leaned down and licked my cum from my abs and chest.

“Mmmmm nice creamy neg load” he said.

I felt his semi hard cock rubbing against my wet hole.

“Empty fuck hole ready for its next man meat” he yelled.

I watched him walking into the room and bed over as a man slide his raw cock up his ass. Another man took his place at my hole and pushed in.

My hole was sore, but the pleasure was greater than the pain.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 16