Dad's Pool Party

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Six

“Wanna put one of your last negative loads up Dad’s charged hole son,” Dad asked

“Fuck yeah” I replied.

Jumping out the the sling, I got behind Dad. His hole was sloppy. Kneeling down, I began to lick and suck on Dad’s wet, cummy hole. I swallowed down the thick cream coming from his used fuck hole.

“Stick that boy dick up my hole, JJ” Dad begged.

I stood up and slide in. His hole was open and wet. I went balls deep. I grabbed his hips as another man put his cock down Dad’s throat. I pumped in and out.

I felt a finger probing my hole. I slid into me as I pulled out of Dad. Not long that finger was replaced by a cock. I had no idea who was fucking me, but I was enjoying fucking Dad and getting fucked.

The man behind me grabbed my hips and pushed me forward driving my cock into my Dad’s hole, then pulled me back sliding me down on his cock. I was on my tippy toes when he lifted me up and I was in between these fucking massive muscle men. As if I was a rag doll, he moved me forward, then pulled me back onto his cock hard.

His thick dick was hitting the right spot in my hole. Each time I felt him slide over that spot, the harder my cock became. My rigid cock was so hard it hurt. He continued to move my now limp body, back and forth. I was in fucking boy heaven.

I could hear my Dad’s sloppy ass as I pump in and then my sloppy hole as he rammed me back on his cock. I looked down and saw my cum covered cock and could only image how much cum was on his from my hole.

His hot breathe was in my ear.

“Fucking hot boy hole. Your Daddy and his buddies are going to turn you into a poz pig.”

I moaned.

“Whore you out, service who we tell you to, sell your little hole to anyone and everyone”

Fuck, I hoped this wasn’t just talk. I would love to be a little whore to big muscle daddies.

“Fuck that’s the plan,” Dad said.

My balls couldn’t take it anymore. I felt the edge coming and I wasn’t going to be able to hold back. My cum load was building fast.

“Going to fuck a negative cum load in you Dad”

“On of your last negative cum load boy”

The man behind me sped up his moving of my body back and forth.

“Here it comes Dad”

My balls tighten up next to my crotch as my piss slit opened and I spunked my Dad’s muscle ass. I moaned and yelled with pleasure. I was still being moved back and forth on the man’s cock. I could feel my cock softening after my load was deposited in my Dad’s hole with the rest of the cum he had collected.

When my cock slipped out the man behind me, grabbed my legs and held them by the back of my thighs as he bounced me up and down on his thick cock. Dad as turned and I could feel his tongue licking my hole and the cock sliding in and out of it.

“Let’s stretch him open good” the man said.

Without another word, my Dad stood and moved in close, folding me more between them. I could feel his cock head exploring around my ass, which was stuffed with cock already.

“Get me a brown bottle” Dad demand

Someone handed him a bottle and he gave it to me.

“Huff buddy until you can’t huff anymore, don’t stop”

I did as I was told, huffing in one nostril then the other, back and forth.

Dad was pushing the head of his cock next to my hole, pushing it up inside me with the other man’s thick cock.

“Double fuck that hole” someone shouted.

“Fucker’s pucker is going to be wrecked”

“Doc Peters will fix him up,” some one else yelled.

“Yeah right after he shoves his hole splitter deep inside”

I felt my hole give way a little and that was all it took, my Dad’s cock head popped inside. I moaned a loud yelp as I was held tighter.

“I’m in” Dad said.

“Push in father Jack” the other man said

“Stretch my pussy open Dad” I cried out.

I was impaled on two big horny bodybuilder’s cock, I felt my pucker stretch wide, so wide I had tears in my eyes. The pain was intense, but the pleasure of two cocks in my hole was unimaginable.

Dad started to move his cock in further, pushing his head along the cock already buried in my hole. I felt my cock start to jump and twitch. I felt the contractions in my taint, which caused my fuck hole to contract around the two cocks. Dad feeling my hole contracting, started to pump in and out, while the man holding me starting to move me up and down on his cock. They soon had a rhythm going.

My cock ached it was so hard. My cum shot was building.

“I’m going to fucking cum another neg load.”

“Shoot it boy,” Dad said.

“Shoot it on my massive pecs” the man said bouncing me harder up and down his cock.

My piss slit opened and I shot. It shot high in the air, Most of it landed on the bodybuilder’s massive chest, but one shot so high up it hit the underneath of his chin. Dad quickly started to scoop up my cum on his finger and started feeding it to the other man. He sucked it down and swallowed it.

“Nothing like some boy’s neg cum”

Both men started pumping my hole faster and faster. I was in boy pig heaven. Two massive Daddy dicks up my pucker.

Dad bit my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine and making my pucker tighten around their cocks. Dad moaned loudly in my eye.

“Want another load of your Daddy’s toxic seed, boy?

“Fuck yeah your twisted fucking pervert.”

“Here it comes boy” he said grunting loudly again.

“Coat my cock Jack with your cum, going to use that spawn seed to lube his hole.

Dad grunted over and over as his cock shot deep in my boy hole. His cock slipped out and I was hugged tightly and moved over to a sofa that was pushed off to the side of the room.

I was laid on the seats of the sofa on my back. The man spread his legs wide, lowering his cock to be even with my used hole.

“My fucking hole needs a big cock in it’ my Dad yelled.

I looked around the room of the debauchery happening, my cock twitched at the sight of men fucking, sucking and more.

The man grabbed my ankles, holding them up and began to roughly fuck my hole. My cock and balls were bouncing with each thrust.

“Gonna mix my strain with your Dad’s” he said.

“Fuck me!” I pleaded.

“Gonna fuck you so hard you will walk funny”

He pulled his cock all the way out and rammed it back in. Over and over. I could feel the cum running down my crack and onto the sofa under me. The sounds of his body hitting mine as he rammed in, joined the echos of sounds of fucking in the room.

“Get ready boy” he said.

“Going to get another load in the hole, mix the strains already infecting your blood”

He rammed in hard and held his cock balls deep as his cum shot out of his piss slit and coating me.

He pulled out and with my legs in front of him, stepped up on the sofa and pushed forward until his cock was at my mouth, I crunched in and took the cum covered cock into my mouth, licking the mixture of different men’s load off and swallow.

When he was happy that I cleaned his cock good, he grabbed my head and pulled me to my knees in front of him.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 2

Dad’s Pool Party

Chapter Seven

On my knees in front of the man who just barebacked my hole, double fucked it with my Dad and injected me with his strain waiting for him to use me as he wished.

I parted my lips and licked the head of his soft cock, tasting the cum from my hole. Using my tongue I lifted it and guided it into my mouth. I licked around the head, until he started to piss into my mouth, filling it up with his warm piss.

I felt someone kneel behind me and lifted my ass, positioning it up so he could slide his cock inside. I focused my attention to the pissing cock. The unknown man slide his cock into my hole. I moaned around the cock head in my  mouth.

“Looks like your boy Jack is drinking from the tap”

“Fuck yeah, we have a urinal and a fuck toy” Dad replied.

“Like fucking father, like fucking son” a voice in the orgy said.

The man up my fuck hole was slowly pumping in and out. My hole was cummy and slick. I was still drinking the flowing piss from the cock in my mouth.

“Anyone else need to piss, the urinal is open”

I heard shouting in the room.

Once he had emptied his piss into my gut, he pulled his cock out and walked away. I felt the man behind me grab my hips and start pounding my hole.

“Fuck boy this is one sloppy hole. Just the way I like it”

I squeezed my pucker around his hole as a thick hard cock rubbed against my lips. I parted them and slid them down the shaft. I gagged on it about half way down. I felt for my brown bottle.

Holding the cock in my mouth, I unscrewed the cap and put the bottle under my nose, huffing deep and holding it. I did each nostril three times and I was flying. I slid back down on the cock in my mouth pushing it deeper and deeper, coating it with my thick throat slime as I did. Soon I was pushing my face into his crotch, chin on his balls.

The cock up my hole was thrusting in and out at a steady pace. The man I was blowing grabbed the sides of my head and held tight.

“Relax that throat boy” he said, “I am going to use your throat like we are using your hole”

He pulled his cock out until his head was at my lips and thrusted in. He pushed in deep as if he was trying to meet the cock thrusting up my ass. I felt my throat expanding around his cock each time he thrusted in. My eyes were watering as he face fucked me.

“Damn Jack, your boy is a natural fucking cock pig” the man said, “his hole opens for cock and so does his fucking throat”

“Don’t choke him out with your cock Jeff” Dad said, “let the boy breathe”

I now knew the name of the man who was assaulting my throat with his cock. He pulled out and kneeled in front of me. He started to kiss me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

“You’re a good boy” he said after pulling away from the kiss, “you like it when I fuck your throat don’t you”

“Yes Sir” I replied.

He stood up and slid his cock back into my mouth as the man continued to fuck me. I  relaxed and let the two men use my holes for their pleasure.

“Fuck boy, you are going to make me cum down your throat but I want to breed that sloppy hole.” Jeff said.

The man fucking me started to fuck me harder and faster. Pumping his cock in and out of my pucker.

“Going to seed him soon Jeff” he said, “then you can have this sloppy boy hole”

Jeff pulled his cock out and turned around bending over.

“Eat my ass JJ” Jeff said, “taste the cum from my ass”

I put my face in his crack and started to lick and suck on his hairy pucker. Fuck I was doing things I never imagined I would do. He pushed back against my face. I stuck my tongue up his hole and tasted the loads of cum inside. I moaned.

The man behind me dug into my hips with his nails and fucked me harder. His sac was swinging with each thrust and slowly getting tighter and tighter. His cock was thickening and I knew he was getting close to emptying his poz load up my ass.

I pushed back to meet his cock as his nails dug into my skin.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” he grunted as his cum shot out into my hole. He pushed in balls deep and held it there until his cock stopped pulsing and shooting cum.

The man behind me was quickly going soft in my ass and was slipping out. I squeezed my pucker to keep as much of his poz cum deep inside me.

Jeff helped me up and took me over to the fuck bench. I looked at him funny. It looked like a padded saw horse.

“I’ll show you, I know you are new to all this,” he said, climbing on the fuck bench.

“Let’s get you up there or one of these horny men will be up my fuck hole”

He climbed off and I climbed on. Jeff positioned himself behind me and slid into my well fucked hole. His cock felt so good. His hands gripped my hips and started pumping.

From where I was, I could see my Dad squatting over a big thick cock, bouncing up and down while the man was lying on a flat workout bench, Big John was on his back with his legs up and a big latin man was pumping his hole hard, and Don was in the sling getting fucked. It was a sea of men fucking.

Jeff was thrusting his cock in me at a steady rhythm. As I watched a man walked up and shoved his cock in my face.

“Clean my dick boy” he demanded.

I started licking it, then took it in my head.

“This is Adam,” Jeff said, “don’t let his bark scare you, he’s just a big teddy bear”

I glanced up to see this massive muscle man start to blush, then shove his cock into my mouth more. His cock tasted like ass and cum.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

8 hours ago, aussieamylpig said:

The damage is done but it would be hot if the toothbrush came out too..

although he might need a toilet brush given the gape likely hanging loose 

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !   Always wanted someone - nasty , dirty , pig - getting me high - stretching my pussy cunt hole with experienced tooth brush - toilet brush - making my hole loose cunt / lips !  pictures - videos ?

Not sure if I mentioned about my Dad sent me to my Uncle / Cousins place for 2 weeks - they have a Hot tube and small swimming pool and small house/ 2 bed room .

First night was going with my cousin to a party with his friends - music - drinking - smoking weed and more .

I got drunk - went back to the house - my cousin gave me a pill / aspirin for hangovers .

Next morning , having  breakfast - felt sore and tired - went to the hot tube - drinking and smoking weed - then relaxing .

Party again that night but just guys - some nudes - dicks swinging - j.o. sessions - amazing - got drunk again - back at the house - aspirin - slept like a baby but more sore and tired - hot tub and swimming pool .

I was relaxing - my cousin mentioned to get naked - sunning my white parts - did so - he putting lotion on my body - giving me a erection and his oiled finger slipped in my hole - for awhile - I was someone shocked !

Then , my Uncle gave me a drink - sipping it - and my cousin in the next 15 minutes was sucking my dick !

Then , late night , was given a aspirin again - having a dream or not - my Uncle and Cousin using my body - squirting cum loads in my mouth - my dick - my hole - fingering it - my god - could not control what was happening !

Nexted morning - tired again - breakfast again - routine again - my Uncle came out by pool side - picture of spiked drinks - big joint - told me to come over - felt my cousin walking me over - soon taking hits - drinking - the told suck his huge uncut dick - did so - it was normal for me now !

My 2 Weeks - my Dad sent me to become Used !

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...