Sunday Arvo Fuck

Talurim

Horny as usual and went down to the beach beat near me. I am not the hottest guy so it can be a bit hit and miss down there. Unfortunately, no interest. But while there I got a message from a regular FB on Grindr. Headed home and he says he has another guy keen. My regular is an avg cock but great fuck and big loads. Last time he bred me my arse leaked his cum for hours.

He turns up and we chat for a while as he organizes the other guy. Then into the bedroom and I am in my singlet and jocks and he starts eating me then and slow fucking me. Other guy turns up and he is an 8" cock. Slightly chubby but sexy as all fuck. Before long I am sucking him off while my mate fucks me. He rips my singlet off and makes out with me between sucking him.

He jumps up and replaces the other guy and piston fucks me to completion and pumps his seed in me.  When done, my mate is back inside my wet hole as the other guys dresses and leaves. Then the second load goes in. 

Bedspread is dark blue. Now with a few cum spots/stains and I am keeping them there - proud of them lol.

Still looking for more 🙂

• Upvote 1