Used during the thunderstorm

JockstrapBottom

I was supposed to be writing a boring status report for my manager, but instead I was chatting online with a local guy with a profile pic showing off an impressive cock and pair of low-hanging balls. Pants open, I was stroking as we teased each other (one of the benefits of the current working from home lifestyle). He shared fantasies of him taking charge and turning me into his idea of a perfect bottom slut. My cock was oozing pre-cum as we shared pictures and he convinced me that my holes needed some serious attention. By noon, my cock was winning the battle of wits and I was in the car for the 15 minute drive to his place. The first fat, heavy, raindrops hit the windshield as I pulled into the driveway. I ran to side door, went inside, and stripped to my jockstrap as he instructed. With my knees on the bench at the end of his bed, I bent forward (mmm a water bed!) and assumed the position. My ass cheeks framed by the jock, and my jewel-plugged hole facing the doorway, the rain started to beat down harder outside the open window.  I heard him enter, walk up to me, and felt a sharp slap on  my right asscheek. "Very good boy", he said in approval. A few more slaps and I felt his fingers tug at the jewel plug, stretching my hole and he pushed and pulled it through my anal ring. With a pop, he pulled it out, spit on my hole, and stuck two fingers inside, jamming straight to my prostate and making me moan. "That's it boy, moan to show me what a slut you are". After a few minutes his fingers were replaced by his long tongue, flicking my hole, making love to my ass ring, and finally poking inside. His other hand reached under my jock and pulled my cock backwards. "A cockring? You are a kinky slut aren't you?" he said as his tongue massaged my hole, lubing me with spit and relaxing me open. As he played with me his mouth alternated between sucking on my hole, and sucking on my cock. My head was becoming a mushy, hazy cloud as the sex-lust took over. As I moaned, gasped "oh yes, oh fuck yes", and worked my ass back against him I felt my body submit.

His expert fingers slipped my cockring off, closely followed by my jock. He pulled a pillow to the edge of the bed and rolled my onto my back on top. The perfect angle for giving total access to my hole. I took a deep hit of poppers and started playing with my nipples. He kept tongue fucking my hole and a squirmed on the pillow, trying to force his tongue deeper. My hand slid toward my cock when I heard him say "No boy, everything below your waist is mine". My cock went limp in submission as he grunted approval. I was deep into the sex-haze when I felt his thick mushroom head against my hole. "I only play safe for first meetings", I said. "That's ok, we're just boys being boys, playing and enjoying ourselves", he replied. I hit the poppers again and started tugging on my nipples harder, twisting them as I moaned. My ass was grinding against that mushroom head and the pressure against me was getting more intense. He grabbed my hips and started sliding back and forth against my hole. I kept moaning and my limp cock had a river of pre-cum escaping. One more hit of poppers and I felt that mushroom head pop inside, just as the first crack of thunder boomed outside. "C-condom?", I sputtered. "Just teasing you boy, feel that skin on skin, nothing is going to happen" he said calmly. My body was surrendering and in my sex haze all I could think about was more. His thick dick started sliding deeper. I moaned louder and gripped my nipples. "Mmmmmfuckyesssss" escaped from my throat. His cock continued to invade my hole as I felt my body surrender. My brain as yelling to stop but my body wanted more, more cock, deeper cock, harder cock, and to be filled with hot cum. I was losing the battle with reason. 

I felt his hips bump against me as the thunder claps sounded with increasing frequency. I was filled. Totally impaled on his manhood. My body had completely submitted. I took three hits of poppers to each nostril as he started fucking my hole. I had to stop but my body betrayed me. It felt so good being filled with hot hard cock after 14 months of quarantine, shutdowns, and social distancing. I moaned again through the fog as his thrusts picked up speed and intensity. My hand slipped to my cock and started stroking, a coating of pre-cum serving as lube. "Yesssss boy", he hissed. My body was grinding on his cock in response to his thrusts, I was moaing loudly, and my hand was stroking my half hard cock. I felt my load building and building. After I few more minutes I felt the explosion of release, my mind went blank with the white hot flash of my orgasm and I felt my cum erupt from my dick. "FUCK YES BOY!", he shouted as I felt his hands grip tightly on my hips and pull me against his cock. My hole twitched around his shaft as my ass gripped onto him. A few more thrust and impaled me fully on his manhood. "Fuuuuuuuuucckk!" he bellowed as I felt that mushroom head swell, then explode into me. He kept grunting as I felt his cock throb and pump shot after shot of his cum into me. Suddenly he was on top of me, our sweaty chests pressing together as his forced his tongue into me in a deep kiss. "You submitted to me boy, and now I own your hole. No other dick is allowed in that pussy. You just completed the ultimate [banned word]", he said as he rolled off of me. I could feel his load start to leak from my gaping and sloppy hole as the storm outside slowly subsided. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2