Daddy came over last night

cori44

Met him at the door half-hard in just a shirt and a cockring like usual and gave daddy's ass a grab through his sweatpants. Got him on his knees and he sucked me hard and throated me for a good 20 minutes. Spent lots of time working my balls and taint and rimmed my hole nice and deep. Eventually his mouth started getting dry and I was in a breeding mood so told him to get in position on the couch. Pulled his sweats down and took his plug out and worked my horsecock deep in daddy's sloppy cunt. I'm bigger than average so I can only really fit in guys that have a proper cunt and not a tight little hole. Got into a nice rut and fucked him hard and deep, balls slapping on his ass and gave him a nice big multi-day load. Plugged him back and he headed out. Might meet up again tonight if he's free. Got pics of both of us on my profile if you want to check us out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1