Game Advantage

Chapter 19

Walter just kept yelling to stop that he wasnt a fag. I could easily see he wasn't either. His cock just laid there limp, his face had no sign of joy - he was in pure misery. For some reason the thought of his suffering turned me on so much I started pounding his un-lubed hole even harder.  "Alright Walter I'm about to paint that torn up hole of yours with my toxic seed." "No please stop. Just let me out and I wont say anything to anyone. Just let me go." "Too late for that here is cums...." I shot volley after volley into his torn up bleeding hole. After i made sure every drop was out of cock I just started laughing.... "alright guys he's all urs."

He continued to resist and say no. I was getting over hearing this and knew I needed to setup the ante. Duke come here and rub ur cock across his lips. I snapped some pics using his phone. Ok now kiss him and let me get some more pics.  Walter tried pulling away but he couldn't do much and I got some more pics.  "Ok now start cooperating or I will start by sending these too your parents." It literally had no impact and he went on about how he wasn't a faggot and anybody who saw these would know I was being forced.  Grrr he wasn't going to be so easy to break after all.  Even though he was on his 5th load in his str8 boy hole. I called for some reinforcements.

About 30 minutes later in walked Austin with his new rent a family. "Hey guys. This one is a true str8 dude and I can't seem to break him." "Looks like he might be broken already judging by that cum dripping from his ass."  "Fuck you guys. I am not fag. Get the fuck away from me. Let me go."  "Oh shit. Fiesty little one isn't he. What do you have in mind?"  "Well he's not much use to me if he's going to act like this so whatever it takes to break him." They all looked at each other and giggled.

They immediately shot him up. They took turns on his ass. He stopped putting up any fight. He just laid there - you could tell he was alive but not present. It was crazy. Then had Felix get to work on him too. By the time they were done he had nipple rings, a PA, both of his ears pierced, and they were working on a scorpion tat by his treasure trail. "What you have here is not a bottom whore but rather a top. He will need a couple more visits from us to get him fully in his place. But since its convenient look at what we taught Austin here." He motioned and Austin immediately mounted Walter and didnt stop until he added his load to the mix.  "Now he can have a dual purpose to really have full circle potential."

They then left and I stayed there watching more guys use Walter... What was I to do next?

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...