Game Advantage

Chapter 4

I looked at him and said before you go I have something for you to see. I hit play on the video on my laptop. His mouth dropped and he was speechless. I said, "I think you better sit down now." He sat down next to me. I said "so this is how it is going to work. Going forward I own you.  You cannot say no to me or refuse anything I tell you. If you do I will share this video with Austin and Walter. But most importantly I will personally drive to your house and show your parents." He interrupted with, "You dont know where I live." I quickly responded, "yes, I actually have a picture of your ID, which I took while you were cleaning yourself up in the bathroom just now. Look right here in my phone." The look of fear took over his face and I couldn't help but smirk. I then said, "your first order is to unlock your phone and give it to me." He responded, "I would but I left it in Austin's room." I suggested he better go get it quickly before I get annoyed. He got right up and brought back his phone to me. He unlocked it while handing it to me and goes, "why do you want my phone?". I responded, "Well there are a few reasons. First, I am adding myself to your phone under the name Master. Second, I am going to push your entire contact list to my cloud in case you get any ideas about not listening to me. If you fail to please me then your entire world will know about you." He looked at me with giant puppy eyes and said, "Please don't do that. My life will be over. My parents will kick me out and I'll have no place to live. I will do whatever you say. Just please let this stay our secret." On that note, I knew it was time to put him to the test.

I told him then he better get on his knees and start sucking my cock. "This time I wont be using any lube besides your saliva so you better make sure you do a good job." He immediately got to his knees and started working my cock like a pro. I was quickly impressed how great of job he was doing with the proper motivation. I think he was trying to make me cum from just sucking me but I wasn't going to allow that. I stopped him and rested my cock right on his lips. I told him how pathetic he was and that is only purpose in life was to please guys. I then spit right on his face and like clock work he got up from his knees and went on the bed putting his ass in the air for me.  I accepted the invitation and rammed my cock in hard and fast.  He yelped and I thought Austin and Walter were going to wake up. I said, "keep making noise like that and your buddies will see you first hand with my cock in you." He grabbed a sheet and stuffed it in his mouth to silence himself. I just kept pounding him hard. His hole was definitely a lot looser this time but the thought of releasing another round of poz seed in his beaten up hole made me so horny. After about 10 minutes I unleased my second deposit of poz cum in his innocent little hole. I pulled out of him and told him to put his clothes on and go back over to the other room and sleep. I also told him he wasn't allowed to clean up first and that he had to sleep with my cum in his hole all night.

The next morning Walter and Austin got up and said they were headed out for a bit. I asked them where Duke was and they said he's still sleeping. So we figured we would go do our thing quick and let him sleep. I said, "Oh well that's thoughtful of you. I hope you two have fun." Austin responded, "with yeah, we should be back in 2 hours if he wakes up before we get back let him know." I said no problem and out the door they went. I watched out the window as his car drove away and I proceeded down the hall to my son's room and opened the door. There Duke was sleeping on the floor like a baby. I could not pass up an opportunity like this...

• Like 12
  • Piggy 7

Chapter 5

I stayed in the door way a few minutes just looking at my prey. Laying there so innocently and helpless. He had no idea what he had gotten into and the thought of pounding two loads of my poz cum into last night started to instantly give me a boner.  I decided I better not waste anymore time and went over and give him shake and said it's time to work.  He woke up and gave me a confused look.  I pulled my pants down and said get to work. He looked at me confused as if he thought last night was a dream. I got down to his ear and said, "Get doing your job or everybody is going to know your little secret. Your choice."  He immediately got to his knees and went to go for my cock. I pulled away and said, "how about you get over to my room and maybe we can make you some money today. Wouldn't you like to earn some money?" That seemed to perk him right up. He goes, "I really could use some money." With that I told him he better get over to my bed and get naked. While he went to my room I went and grabbed my laptop. I brought it into the room, turned it on, and went to my camming website. He looked confused again. I said this is how you're going to earn money. All the tokens we earn today I will give you half. He asked, "What's a token?" I said, "Don't worry about it. Do you want to make some money or not?" He nodded.

I quickly updated my account and added #18, #daddy, #slave.  After being on about 10 minutes my room already had 15 people in it. That's when the tips started coming they had us kissing each other, licking armpits, showing off his hole and feet. We were having a decent time - he seemed very comfortable. That's when I got a private message from one of my normal guys. He asked how much to let the room see me breed him. I told him it would depend on position, how long, if he wanted any verbal, etc.  He responded back that he wanted to see him ass in the air and facing the camera. He wanted the boy begging me to breed him and telling the world he is a cum slut.  I asked Duke how much he thought for that. He shrugged and said, "$50." The guy responded with deal and sent the money.

Duke got on his knees and I got behind him. I started rubbing my cock up and down his ass and asking him what he wanted. "Please stick it in me. I need your cum. Please give it to me." WOW I thought to myself a natural cum slut and with that I slammed my dick roughly into his hole.  He yelped. The tokens started pouring in at this point. As I was fucking him I told him how pathetic he is to just let a guy fuck him and fill him with cum. How that's the only purpose his life has now. He responded with, "yes, I am just a cum dump. I know. Please dont stop. Please fill me up again." I let the room know I was getting close and to start tipping 25 tokens if they wanted me to breed him.  Again, the tokens poured in and I couldn't hold it anymore and blew rope after rope of cum into Duke. I asked the room if they wanted to see his cum filled hole and if so to show us some love.  The tips started pouring in again. I told Duke to get on his back and put his legs in the air. I couldn't help but start to finger his hole as I saw the load starting to leak out.  I took my fingers and had Duke lick them clean. I told the room they were great but we had to go get cleaned up and I disconnected the video.

I looked at Duke and told him I was impressed with his comfort in doing that camming. He looked at me and goes, "So much did I make?" I told him he made $50 for that performance. He was excited and asked when we could do it again. He is so dumb.... I made almost $600 using his hole.  I told him to go get cleaned up and not to forget his place. While he was doing that I started wondering how much I could make off him taking him to the theater. I definitely was not done with him yet.... 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

Chapter 6

Duke came out of the bathroom and asked what I wanted him to do now since Walter and Austin were still not back. I told him at the moment I needed to take a piss. He stepped aside and said ok. I still cannot get over how dumb he is and how easy it is to take advantage of that innocence. I corrected him and told him he is my urinal and I expect him to drink every drop. If he spills any then he will face a consequence.  He looked sad, "I've never done this before. I dont know if I can. Please don't make me." I responded, "shut up and do your job. Remember if you spill a single drop there will be a consequence." He got on his knees like a good sub. He looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes. I thought to myself should I be nice and give him a chance or should I go strong and make him endure a consequence. I felt like pushing the line even more and at that thought i let me stream go full blast and not stopping. He tried hard to drink it all but he couldn't swallow fast enough. He ended up with piss all over his face, hair, and clothes. I looked at him and told him how pathetic he was for not being able to enjoy all I gave him. However, given his failure he has now earned a consequence. I told him to go step on the front steps and await for me to tell him what to do next. He asked if he could go change and clean up first. I told him no and to do what i say. He went outside to wait.

While he was outside I called my friend Marco who runs a local tat and piercing shop. "Hey, Marco. How busy is the shop right now?" Marco responded, "pretty dead at the moment. Just Felix and I here chilling. Why what's up?" "Oh wow Felix is there too? Well I have my son's friend here. I am working on converting him. I just had him drink my piss for the first time and he spilled some so now I am thinking about bringing him down to you." "Oh down for me to enjoy. I can think of many things I could do with a young guy." I responded, "Look I want his nipples pierced and willing to let him blow both you and Felix in exchange. However, I want to be the one to convert him. After I have I will let you fill all his holes. Do we have a deal?" "Felix has already went to put the closed sign up. We will see you soon." With that I went out the door.

"Alright Duke. We are going to go on a quick adventure to see a buddy of mine." He responded "I can't go like this let me go change and clean up first." "Tell you what. You can pick between going like that or just in your underwear. Makes no difference to me but you have about 60 seconds to get my car or im going to start texting people." He huffed and got in the car keeping his piss laden clothes on. About 10 minutes later we pull up to my buddies shop. I look at Duke, "Alright this is your punishment. You are going to get your nipples pierced and you're going to pay using your mouth." "My mouth?" "Yes, you will suck them off if they tell you to and if they tell you to swallow you will."  Duke responds, "you want me to do whatever a stranger tells me to do?"  "Yes, if you can't handle that then your secret is revealed to everyone." We both then got out of the car.

"Oh hell, who is this young hot buck?" I responded, "easy guys... he knows he is to get his nipples pierced and in exchange service your cocks. Isn't that right Duke?" Duke looked down and nodded. "He smells a little of piss. Did you mark him before you brought him in?" I laughed, "yeah, you could say that. I am going to go run to the store quick and I will be back to pick him up. If he gives you any trouble just call me. I should be back in 30 minutes or less." "Ok, no problem we will take care of him." With that I went out the door.

Let me know if you think I should continue.....

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Chapter 7

Felix looked at Marco and says, "Wow, I am glad he left us alone. Can we start by getting our payment first?" Marco responded, "That sounds like a great idea.  Alright Duke, why dont  you take off those clothes. They smell too much like your owner there and right now you are all ours. Did you tell you how you would be paying us?" "He said that I would be servicing your cock, using my mouth and doing whatever you say." Felix looked at Marco and grinned, "Oh whatever we say?" Duke responded, "yes, that is what he said." Felix looked at Duke, "That is perfect. I hope you won't give us any issues. Now follow me." Felix led Duke to the far back. When Duke saw something hanging from the center of the room he was confused. "What is that?" Marco shot back "that's what we will be using for your chair. Go ahead and climb into it and Felix and I will make sure you are in snug so you dont mess up paying us or mess up your piercings. So just go over there and sit right on and we will get this started."  Felix and Marco did the honors of locking Duke into the swing.

Marco got in front and pulled his pants down. Duke insistently knew what to do and started to slowly suck on his cock. Felix was a total ass man and didn't get much enjoyment from having his cock sucked. He went right for Dukes hole. He started by licking Duke's hole and started tongue fucking his hole. Duke laid there moaning while also having Marco's cock in his throat. Felix looked up at Marco, "He really is a little slut. Should I give this moaning whore my load or no?" "Sure, it's too easy of an opportunity to pass up. Here let me pull out of his mouth first and I want to see the show." Marco pulled out of Duke's mouth and Duke was briefly confused until he all of a sudden felt Felix ram the largest cock he's ever seen into him.  Duke screamed and begged him to stop. Felix looked down, "shut up you little slut. You know you want this dirty cock in you." Duke muttered, "no please stop it hurts to much please no more. I can't handle this please stop."  Felix refused to stop and instead just kept telling Duke to shut up and take his dirty cock like a good whore.  After about 10 minutes of assaulting Duke's hole he exploded. Duke felt the largest load yet exploding inside him. He felt so full from all the cum in him. Felix leaned down and whispered into his Duke's ear, "you're so pathetic and dumb. you know the only thing you're good for is collecting loads, right" Before Duke could respond Marcos yelled, "get out of the way I want a turn and we dont have much more time left." Felix moved and Marcos took position. At this point Duke's hole was so wet there was literally cum dripping from his hole while Marcos was fucking him. However, Marcos didn't last long and added his load to the mix.  Marcos looked down at Duke and asked, " how does it feel having two dirty loads from us in your hole becoming a part of you." Duke's response, "It's all im good for".  Marcos and Felix just looked at each other and smiled.

"Alright time to get those nipples done. It will hurt for a moment but after awhile it will feel wonderful. You handled Felix's giant cock so this should not be an issue for you" Marcos said. Marcos started by putting the dots on the nipples with the markers and then clamped it. He then rammed the needle through and put in the hoop jewelry. Not one word from Duke at all from the first piercing. Marcos proceeded to the second and again no issue from Duke.  Marcos looked down and said "how do they feel boy?" Duke said, "That didn't hurt at all. Piercings aren't so bad."

In walked Austin's Dad....

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 8

"What the hell did you guys do?" Marco, "What we pierced his nips." "Why is he in a sling and why is his ass dripping?" "Well we also collected payment"  "You were not supposed to breed him. He was only supposed to suck you off.  Did Felix fuck him too?" "Uh, well, of course. How could he resist."  I thought to myself these fuckers. But I guess that's what I get for not staying behind to supervise. Now I was going to need to increase my plan a lot faster. I looked at Marco, "Is your place free all night?" "Yeah, why?" "well now you owe me. I will be using your place this evening." With that I immediately sent a text to my owner from the theater and told him that I had an 18 year old that's taken 5-6 poz load recently and that I wanted to use him like he did me and make some money. He immediately shot back, "I think we can arrange something. Send me some pictures of him. Also, how bad do you want him used? anything goes - all cum and diseases? or what?" I walked over to Duke and started taking some pics with him hanging in the sling with his freshly pierced nipples and cum dripping from his hole. I knew these pics were going to drive guys nuts. I looked down at him and said, "Duke tell me who can fuck you and what you're good for?" He responded, "any cock as my purpose is to collect cum and please guys." He didn't realize I was recording that and sent it along to my owner.  I got a response back, "Wow is this dude well trained or just dumb?" I responded, "really dumb and naive." My owner said, "well in that case I am thinking we sell him for $50 a person, but you get a $10 discount for each gift you might be carrying up to $30 off his hole. By the end of tonight you know he will probably end up with multiple poz strains, gono, clap, herpes, the whole menu of items.  You sure you're ok with it?"  "Yeah, Marcos and Felix already ruined him for me so I might as well make some final money on him. I already said we would be using Marcos for it tonight. Just confirm a start time and I will make sure he is here and ready." "Ok, lets start at 8pm and go until well people are done with him." "Perfect see you tonight."

"Alright Duke do you think i should let you out of the sling or add another load of mine to the mix first?"  "That is for you to decide. My job is to collect cum and please you," I was instantly hard and couldn't resist. I pulled my pants down and rammed it in. HIs hole felt nicely stretched and wet but it wasn't as hot fucking knowing that it was going to be a guarantee of my strain infecting him. However, I was still able to bust a decent size load in him. As I was getting him out of the sling I let him know that he needed to tell Austin that he had to go home tonight at 730 and I would offer to drive him because I was going to spend the night partying with some friends. He asked if he really had to go home. I let him know that he wasn't going home yet, but I had a few friends that also wanted to meet him for their pleasure. He just nodded ok. Then we went back to my house and Walter and Austin were still not back. 

Let me know if you have any thoughts on the giant upcoming evening.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5