Black's Beach

BBottomSD619

I just took back to back loads here at Blacks Beach maybe 30 minutes ago.  I still have both loads in me. As soon as this big dicked older white guy came up and wrecked my hole,maybe five minutes later a good looking Mexican guy with a nice guy came alone. Both left nice loads in me. Ima go back down the side of this hill and see if there's anymore loads to be had. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, BBottomSD619 said:

I just took back to back loads here at Blacks Beach maybe 30 minutes ago.  I still have both loads in me. As soon as this big dicked older white guy came up and wrecked my hole,maybe five minutes later a good looking Mexican guy with a nice guy came alone. Both left nice loads in me. Ima go back down the side of this hill and see if there's anymore loads to be had. 

I love Black's Beach!  I hope you got a 3rd and a 4th at the perfect spot!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/5/2022 at 2:13 AM, BlkBttm4fun said:

I’m visiting 2/8 - 2/13. Can someone tell me where cruising happens at blacks beach? Best time of day or night to look? I’ve never been to a nude beach so I’m beyond excited 

Saw this too late, sorry. Were you able to go? Have fun? Find sex?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 2:49 PM, BBottomSD619 said:

Saw this too late, sorry. Were you able to go? Have fun? Find sex?

I wasn’t able to go to San Diego at all. The free flight I had, had to be canceled due to their system glitch! I still wanna go to San Diego and need to quickly figure out a good time to go! I think a few days between the end of May - end of august will work for me.