Getting Even With a Cheating BF

Hotload84

My name is Matt. I am 26 and am 6'2", 205 lbs of muscle. I have a 32" waist, 45" chest and 17" arms. My cock is 8" and is really thick with a huge helmet shaped head and a huge pair of balls that squirt bucket loads of cum with every load, which usually happens 2 - 3 times in a day. My partner is Tim. He is 24 5' 11" and 165# in a lean, but somewhat muscular way. He has a 7.75" cock that is a little above average in girth. His balls are average size.

One night I came home late. I had been out with friends having a good time as things, after more than 2 and a half years had not been going well with Tim. As I entered our apartment I noticed he was chatting on the computer. He hid the private message every time I walked in the room. At one point he had a phone call and walked into the garage to take it. While he was in there I told him I was going to bed. I checked out the name of the person he was chatting with and skimmed the chat message. This guy's picture was fuckin’ awesome! He was 6'3" and weighed 210# and was very solid with a six pack that I knew I would never have. His name was Jake and he was coming to our town from out of state and would be there the whole weekend. He and Tim had chatted about what they wanted to do to and with each other. This stud was a bottom. He wanted to get fucked bareback. Tim wasn't comfortable with the whole bareback thing. He gave Tim his phone number and I wrote it down on my hand and went to bed. He stayed up for several hours chatting during which time I had fallen asleep.

The next day, Tim left for work at 6:30 a.m. I went about my normal routine for a day off and went and worked out at the gym. After I got back from the gym I showered. After a 2.5 hour workout and a rest in the sauna / steam room, I was pretty exhausted so I had a protein shake and decided to put my plan in to action. I called Jake on his cell. He was on his way to our town and would be there in an hour. He had to meet with a client of his and then wanted to meet up after I told him who I was. He said that if I looked okay he'd rather have me fuck him.

Jake got into town and two hours later, at 1:30 p.m. he called me. He had said that Tim had also called several times, but he'd ditched those calls because he wanted to meet me and talk to me first. When he got to town we met a little ways away from the downtown area and talked. We talked about what we were each into. I told him Tim and I both liked to top. He asked if I was strictly a top and I said no, but that Tim liked to think he was. Jake said what he wanted more than anything was to get topped bareback. He loved it and he wanted to feel the cum slide down his legs. He said if I gave it to him bare, he'd take it any way that I wanted him to. So I told him my plan. A while later, I dropped off my truck with a friend and borrowed his car to go to the hotel. Tim called my cell as I walked into Jake's hotel room. He said that he was going to hang out with some friends and get drunk. I asked if I could tag along. He replied saying he just wanted to hang out and would see me at home in the morning before work. This was pretty unusual for him, but I knew what was going on, so I said, alright - be safe.

Jake hid me in a closet and left the door partially open so that I could see between his suits and the door. Finally Tim got there. He came in and they kissed passionately. It was obvious that this was Tim's dream man: a twenty-some year old muscle bottom. Jake took off his shirt and started taking off his pants. He was about 7" cut and skinny in the cock department, but his body MORE than made up for that. Jake got them some drinks and told Tim to set his bag down and get naked. While he was at the bar facing the closet he dropped one of the two pills I'd given him into Tim's drink. Tim gulped it down. He was nervous - as he should be for cheating on me. While Tim gulped Jake shoved the coffee table out of the way and started sucking on Tim's cock. Tim came in his mouth almost instantly. Jake had no trouble swallowing the load. He then slid Tim down on the couch and sucked cock while Tim ate his hole. Tim said something that was mumbled and Jake asked him what he'd said and Tim told him the condoms were in his backpack. He looked pretty sleepy. Jake said they wouldn't need them just yet. He continued working on Tim's dick and moved down to his balls and hole. When he got to Tim's hole he ate like there was no tomorrow. Soon enough I could tell Tim was out. He was actually snoring. Jake went and got the video recorder for me and helped me out of my position. I started sucking his cock while he videotaped Tim sleeping. Soon, though, he was ready. He lifted Tim's legs on his shoulders and ordered me to step to the side. He lifted Tim's ass up so I could get between his legs and capture him fucking his hard 7" cut thin cock into Tim's ass bareback. The dude knew what he was doing. I taped every inch of his body in the 10 minutes it took until he signaled me to get back between his legs. He pulled his cock out and shot two streams of cum before shoving his cock back in moaning like a whore in heat. Tim was grunting and his cock was hard. Before I could move the camera Jake had applied some lube to Tim's cock and was sinking his ass down on it. Tim kind of grunted but otherwise didn't move. It wasn't soon before he blew his cum up Jake's ass. Jake held his asshole over Tim's dickhead when it was obvious that Tim was done cumming. He pushed the small load out and it oozed down Tim's cockhead and shaft.

"Okay," Jake said, "A deal's a deal. Get your ass over here." I did what I was told and walked into the bedroom area with him. He laid back on the bed and told me to wait standing for a minute. He made a call and a few seconds later I heard the door open and kind of freaked out. There was another man, about his age - 22, who had dark hair and eyes. He had a nice five-o'clock shadow and was slim. I could tell by his clothes. His name I would later find out was Ben. Ben took the camera from me. He ordered me on my knees and ordered me to lick Tim's cum out of Jake's ass. He was 6'3" about and probably about 185# and was pretty fit so I did as he told me to do. All the while he was taping me. I wasn't really concerned if Tim saw the tape because he'd already cheated on me. As I was licking all of Tim's cum out of Jake's hole, Ben told me to plow his ass. He brought the camera up close went up and down my body capturing my face with the camera and zoomed in on my dick as he held it while he told me to push in. I did so and as my super-wide cockhead pierced Jake's hole he grunted in pleasure and pain. He was on his back with his hands behind his knees holding them to his chest. "Bet this feels better than the smaller version you took up your bitch-cunt earlier, doesn't it, Jake." "Yeah, fuck yeah dude - ah man - make me your pussy, Matt" he said. I started plowing the fuck out of him. I would pull my cock out to the lip of the helmet and plow back in. It was super hot. "Yeah - you're gonna breed our little cunt-bitch Jake here tonight." As he said that there was a knock on the door and Ben walked in with another dude. He was blonde haired and blue eyed and all jock. He was Ben's height with a lot more muscle and tone. He immediately stripped off his shirt and shorts and left his work boots on. He came over to me and started licking my nipples while he made Jake take his balls in his mouth. "Fuck yeah, bitch! Eat my hole and my nuts . . . lick that shit like it's the last time you're gonna get it, cunt!" he said to Jake. "Yeah, Kyle, fuckin’ tell that cunt" Ben shouted.

Before long, I was about to cum. I let Ben know. He said, "Pull your cock out and shoot the first wad onto his cunt and then slide back in deep and breed the bitch." I felt my orgasm starting so I pulled out when I felt the cum shooting up the length of my cock tube and shot onto Jake's nose. "GET YOUR COCK IN THAT CUNT NOW!" Ben screamed and Kyle grabbed my cock and pushed it into Jake's hole as I jerked spasmodically back and forth. Ben took his boot and placed it on my ass and pushed forward causing another wave of cum to shoot up into Jake's asshole. When I finished I pulled out and Ben handed Kyle the camera.

Ben started pulling off all of his clothes which revealed a nice smooth body. When he took off his shorts I drooled over his fat 10" uncut meat. He walked over to where Tim was laying on the couch and turned his body holding up Tim's ass. "Jake, get over here." Ben said and had Jake suck his cock. Kyle was on the other side of the floor and his thick 8" cock was sticking straight up as he laid on his back to catch Jake on film sucking Ben's 10" uncut bone. All of a sudden Ben pulled his cock out of Jake's mouth and shoved it into Tim's used asshole. He was power-stroking Tim. Pulling his cock all the way out and slamming back in. Jake took this opportunity to sit on Tim's cock and lick Ben's nipples which only made him fuck harder. "Yeah, breed that hole, Ben" Kyle said. Soon enough Kyle got a tripod and set it up to catch the action on the couch and any action going on in the bed. "Get over there and bend over the bed" Kyle ordered me and I complied even though I wanted to watch as Ben's foreskin slid back over his helmet every time he pile drove Tim. I realized that I was somewhat jealous as I wanted to pleasure this hung man-boy more than anything. Before long Ben said, "I hate when their asshole doesn't tighten. It's like fucking a corpse." He pulled out of Tim and stood behind me. He entered me roughly and I moaned like a whore in heat. He pulled in and out in a steady motion. Before long, we moved to the opposite side of the bed and he laid me on my back with my ass hanging over the side. He pushed his thick 10" cock into me and said, "Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talkin' bout. This bitch knows how to pleasure a big man cock." He kept talking dirty as Kyle brought the camera over for close-ups. "Yeah," Ben said, "show everyone how you can tighten your hole to make my foreskin pull back. That's it bitch. Take my cock with your talented cunt. Fuck yeah." In a few minutes he pulled completely out leaving me feeling empty and started to jerk his cock. Two strokes into it he shot a volley clear up to my face ordering me to lick it and forced his cock deep into my bowels and continued shooting. I could feel his cockhead pulsing as he mercilessly raped my hole. When he was done he put me on all fours and Jake kneeled beneath him on the floor as he pulled his cock out of my spent hole. Jake licked on his cock and sucked at my hole as he pulled out licking all of his jizz out of my hole.

After that Tim started to stir and we all quickly left except for Jake. Ben and Kyle told me that they would be coming to town frequently and gave me a pager. They said I had five minutes to respond to any page if I wanted to continue to receive their cocks, loads and get some ass too. I agreed and left with the pager. I drove home quickly and showered and changed. I threw my clothes in the washing machine and started watching a movie. I was mid-way through when Tim got home. "Work late?" I asked. "Something like that." He responded somewhat groggily and headed to the shower. I noticed that he was walking funny and just grinned to myself.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...