Bad News, Dangerous Anal

I guess I am needing to Start a New Subject and see just how other feel.

I have had to be Very Careful my whole adult life, 

There have been many Very Serious Internal Intestine problems.

My Regular yearly physical and Test have shown a "Extremely" serious problem.

I have been told by my Doctor, in the past,

I should Limit my Anal Play, (Don't Take the Chance)

because of the Danger of Doing Serious harm when cleaning out.

This was quite a few years ago, and I have been Very careful since.

This years test Showed something More Serious and the Doctor told me,

"Stop taking Enema's to clean out your lower system."   ;-(

The most that "MIGHT" be Safe is a Fleet.

Also he added, "You will be much Safer Stopping any Anal at all."

That was the Saddest News I have ever gotten.  ;-(

NOW,

My thinking and problem, WHY ME?

Being I have enjoyed for so many years being a Anal Bottom and NOW,

Having been told, "STOP". 
Damn this hurts but the Danger to me Out Weighs the Fun.

So, Now being a Total Oral CUM SLUT, 

Forced by medical, not wanting the very Major Surgery to fix it along with the Danger.

I'm going to be Very Honest and Up Front with all my contacts, 

I'm in hopes that most, 

IF not all will be both happy for me and Still Use my ORAL Service.

PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

Be Honest and up front...

Thanks.......

i cannot tell what you are looking for in response to this? You give no specific information, so that precludes specific response.  

i'm a critical care nurse with some specialization /education/certification in reversing certain disease process through diet.  The human colon is home to bacteria ("the gut microbiome") that add up to 10x the number of cells that comprise our body. One could argue, there's more of them than of us. What we put in hugely affects that. Our digestive tract starts at the mouth and ends at the anus. We have about 27 feet of intestine, about 23 feet is small intestine, about 3-4 feet is large intestine or colon. The colon  is the main location of the gut microbiome, so things like enemas can affect it, but the greatest affect is from what we eat.  I.e, we eat a hell of a lot more often than we clean out or get fucked. Which is not to minimize the effects that putting stuff up our ass can have, it's to point out that what we eat is the primary component to a healthy or unhealthy gut.

You may have some sort of physiological issue with your gut, idk, you do not say what your particular issue is, so what i just wrote is general information that affects everyone, but may not specifically address your issue. 

For anyone who is interested in the science behind the gut microbiome and how it affects your health, i'd suggest reading "Fiber Fueled" by Will Bulseiwicz. It's based on about 600 studies which you can download and read if one is interested in the actual evidence behind the book, but the book itself is written at a level anyone can understand and covers a lot about how to heal certain conditions and prevent others. 

good luck.

• Like 2

It's time to face reality. Taking dick up my ass is an indulgence that affects my health. The negative effects will get worse as I age. A little risk for bottoming is tolerable a few times a year for me. And I may stop doing anal entirely eventually.

1 hour ago, fisterm8 said:

Is this a "guess my condition" thread? 

Right? lol  

As a healthcare worker i've whitnessed several surgeries. One that stands out in my memory was a Davinci robotic surgery where a woman was having her pussy rebuilt... they were wrapping it in kevlar.  Pussies can wear with time and use, hell, there are more than a few on this site (both Top and bottom) who want "wrecked" assholes.  Which is why i went where i did with my reply to the thread. i see far more patients in hospital with colon issues from 'food' they ate than from cock they took. Not saying it cannot be a factor, but i think it's comparatively rare. The only patient i've ever had with even a prolapsing rectum, was a woman. And i've had my share of gay and trans persons as patients.

i do not think age or penetration is necessarily a factor in pussy or asshole health, but i think a lack of it can affect your emotional health.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The only patient i've ever had with even a prolapsing rectum, was a woman. And i've had my share of gay and trans persons as patients.

I'm by no means an expert but based on observation it seems to me that the guys with prolapsed recta from anal play have good muscle control and it just happens that they can open the pelvic floor up wide enough for it to come out - in videos you don't *tend* to see them struggle to get it back in. On the other hand, someone (often elderly) with a weak or damaged pelvic floor has it coming out uncontrollably which is more of an issue

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Right? lol  

As a healthcare worker i've whitnessed several surgeries. One that stands out in my memory was a Davinci robotic surgery where a woman was having her pussy rebuilt... they were wrapping it in kevlar.  Pussies can wear with time and use, hell, there are more than a few on this site (both Top and bottom) who want "wrecked" assholes.  Which is why i went where i did with my reply to the thread. i see far more patients in hospital with colon issues from 'food' they ate than from cock they took. Not saying it cannot be a factor, but i think it's comparatively rare. The only patient i've ever had with even a prolapsing rectum, was a woman. And i've had my share of gay and trans persons as patients.

i do not think age or penetration is necessarily a factor in pussy or asshole health, but i think a lack of it can affect your emotional health.

What do you think of guys showing off their "rosebud" aka, prolapsed colon? Are they harming themselves? 

6 minutes ago, evilalex said:

What do you think of guys showing off their "rosebud" aka, prolapsed colon? Are they harming themselves? 

No harm that i know of.

i had a patient (a woman) who had a prolapsed rectum... but it was not why she was in the hospital. She was too ill from something else to be able to replace it herself, but when well, i'm sure she did. A doctor slipped it back in for her, but it caused no harm to her, maybe some embarrassment, but then, she may have gotten off on that? 

"Health" is more than physical. It's emotional, psychological, etc., also. An ignorant onlooker may have no idea of the thrill and fulfillment two guys may have, the one maybe slowly creating and molding the "rosebud" and the other the clay or canvas for the Top doing the "molding."  There is so much more to all of this than meets the heteronormative doctors eye.

• Like 1