The Dinner Party

Sitting across the kitchen island from my best friend and his new boyfriend pretending I couldn’t tell my best friend was getting fingered was not how I had thought my night would go when I was invited to this dinner party.

Mike and I were about the same age, I was 24, and he 25. We had graduated college together and both moved to NYC from the Midwest about a year ago. Like most gay boys do when they come to the city we had gone through a slutty period, bringing boys home all the time, and occasionally hooking up with each other. That had all stopped about a month ago when Mike met Jack. Jack was in his early forties, big and buff with a bald head, thick beard, and an obvious mat of chest hair.

Mike had immediately stopped spending as much time at home when they met, sleeping more and more often at Jack’s place. When he did come back to the apartment he was coy about what they had been up to but strongly implied that he had been fucked to within an inch of his life most nights. I wasn’t jealous but I certainly missed my friend. I had been excited when Mike said that Jack wanted to get to know his friends and was arranging a little dinner.

Things had started out very casual, we had a drink in the living room; Jack told us a little about his best friend who was on the way; and we eventually moved into the kitchen so Jack could do some more cooking while we waited on his friend to arrive. Now, with Jack’s friend almost an hour late I was sipping on a beer chatting with the two of them across the island while Jack’s hands were clearly down Mike’s pants and at least one finger was deep inside Mike’s hole.

Mike and I both advertised that we were vers but leaned more towards being bottoms, and while I was a little shocked at what I was seeing I was also kind of turned on. I hadn’t seen Jack lube his hand in any way before sliding it down Mike’s pants which made me think Mike was already lubed up before this started. I wondered if it was just lube or if Mike had a fresh load in his hole too. My cock twitched at the thought.

It was right around then that the door buzzer went off and Jack slid his hand out of Mike’s pants to answer it. Before I could ask Mike about what had just happened, Jack came back into the kitchen saying his best friend had just arrived and was walking up.

Erik was almost a carbon copy of Jack except he had a close-cropped hair cut instead of a shaved head. He wore a black leather vest open over a white t-shirt that did nothing to hide his broad chest, erect nipples and massive amounts of chest hair. To say he was hot is a wild understatement.

“Hi boys,” he said, his voice low and warm. He gave Jack a big hung and a kiss then the same to Mike. The way Mike leaned into the kiss I suspected that Mike knew Erik better than he had let on when inviting me to dinner.

Jack set Erik and I up with drinks and then left us in the living room to chat while he and Mike finished up getting dinner ready. Erik and I sat on the large couch making small talk and sipping beers. His one arm was up on the back of the couch, and I could just see through the arm hole of his t-shirt a dark furry pit. My cock twitched. This man was every one of my fantasies combined. Erik was funny, and the conversation flowed easily despite how often my glance drifted downward to the bulge in his black jeans.

We both stopped talking however when we heard a low grunt from the kitchen followed by a whimper. I cocked my head to the side listening.

“Sounds like Jack couldn’t wait till we left to dump another load into your buddy.”

I blanched at how bluntly Erik had put it but there was no denying the muffled sounds of fucking coming from the kitchen. We listened as the sounds got rougher and Erik started to rub his crotch.

“If they don’t finish soon I’ll have to whip this out and jerk off,” he said, “Unless you’ve got a better idea.”

Just then the unmistakable sound of a stifled climax occurred, and a minute later Mike came out of the kitchen looking a little flushed announcing that dinner was ready.

The dinner itself was delicious, and totally unscandalous. We talked about our jobs, where Mike and I had gone to school, how Erik and Jack had met years ago, families, pets, goals. It was really fun, and totally wholesome. After dinner Jack moved us back to the living room, and got everyone another round of drinks. Erik and I settled ourselves back on the couch, though he was sitting just a little bit closer this time, and his outstretched arm almost brushed my shoulders when I shifted back on the cushions. Mike and Jack too a smaller love seat and Jack’s hand immedicably ran down Mike’s back and once more slid down his shorts.

Eventually the conversation turned to Erik saying to me “So do you have a boyfriend cutie?”

“No I’m single just now. I’ve been going on dates, of course, but no one special.”

“How,” asked Jack incredulously, “you’re adorable.”

I blushed.

“Oh leave him alone,” Mike came to my defense and pushed Jack lightly on the shoulder, “he’s not done with his slut phase yet.”

“Cause you are?” Jack said jokingly, and flexed his fingers inside of Mike causing him to moan.

“No,” he said without embarrassment, “I just found someone who likes me being a slut.”

“Damn right.” Jack pulled Mike out of his seat and onto his lap, and kissed him deeply. They started to make.

Erik’s hand slid off the back of the couch and only my shoulder, “Come here boy, I don’t care if you’re a slut. In fact, I like my boys slutty.” He pulled me towards him and into a wet kiss. I melted into his arms. I felt a little taken aback at how quickly the evening had changed but Erik was so hot that I didn’t really mind. I let his big hands explore my body, and slowly pull off my shirt as my hands found his big erect nipples and started to play with them. He growled into my mouth, “Keep playing with my nips boy and you’re going to end up with my load in your hole.”

I bit his lip softly and started to play with his nipples even more. He growled again, and practically tore my shirt off of me. When our kiss broke so my shirt could come off over my head I saw that Mike had already been stripped down to a jock and was on his knees with his face buried in Jack’s crotch. Jack had also lost his shirt revealing his massive pecs, pierced nipples, and salt and pepper fur covered body. God Mike is lucky I thought.

“Look at how open and wet your friend’s hole looks,” Erik whispered in my ear. He was right Mike’s hole look more used that I had ever seen it before, even after we had just fucked. “I bet you wish your hole looked like that right now. Used, and wet. Open and full of cum.”

“Yes Sir,” I moaned. I wasn’t really sure why I called him Sir but it felt right.

“Mike, go undress your friend for Eric,” Jack said and pushed Mike off of his dick. As it sprung from Mike’s mouth I was shocked. Jack had an eight-inch cock that had to be as thick as a soda can, and it had all been hidden inside Mike’s mouth. He had always been a good cock sucked but damn. Mike stood up and walked over to me. The pouch of his jock bulged but didn’t quite make the outline of his dick as I knew it. He kissed me deeply, then smiled, and undid my pants. He pulled them down and tossed them aside as I stepped out of them. Then he did the same thing with my briefs. I was now the only one completely naked and I felt exposed as my hard dick slapped my stomach.

Erik spun me around, he had taken off his vest and shirt. His nipples stood out from the thick covering of black chest hair that swirled across his torso. My gaze drifted downward to his bulging crotch and my mouth watered. Without being told to I dropped to my knees and started unbuttoning his pants.

“Erik, don’t forget the house rules,” I heard Jack saying, “You breed a boy in my house that means I get to use him when you’re done.”

“After the number of loads I’ve dropped in your boy it seems only fair.”

So Erik had been fucking Mike too I thought, as I worked his jeans down past his knees to pull them off, and if I kept going they were both going to fuck me tonight. I pulled Erik’s jock aside without a second thought and swallowed his fat, blunt mushroom head.

“Well I think he likes the sound of that too,” Erik said, “Do you want your best friend’s man and I to breed your hole?”

I nodded, never taking Erik’s dick from my mouth.

“Good boy. Mike said you’d be fun.”

Mike had set this up? I’d have to thank him later.

Erik’s dick was growing in my mouth, I had no idea how long it was but it was thick and I wanted it deep inside my hole. I had always like giving head but ultimately preferred to get pounded.

“Get up boy, and bend over the couch. Your little friend is going to put on a show for you while I get you hole ready for my cock.”

I stood up, and moved around the couch so I could rest my chest and arms on the back with my ass stuck out. Erik got behind me and spread my cheeks wide with his rough hands. I felt his warm breath and then his tongue flicked over my hole. I groaned.

It was a loud moan from Mike that drew me out of my ecstasy to look over and see him siding down on Jack’s fat raw cock. He was facing Jack and I had a perfect view as his slightly hairy hole widened and stretched to accommodate the massive dick sliding in. Mike slid down with ease, he was obviously use to this cock, and full of cum it turned out. He started to ride and the loads already inside his hole frothed around the invading member. Erik was hammering away at my hole with his tongue. I felt like I was becoming putty in his hands, my knees were shaking and I was desperately horny.

“Look at how Mike’s hole just opens up for me now boy,” Jake said over Mike’s shoulder, “The first time I met you, you said you were used to taking big cocks didn’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir,” Mike panted.

“That wasn’t true though. It took almost a week of me fucking your to get you hole open enough for me to just slide in.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Now you’re my horny little slut aren’t you.”

“Yes Sir.”

“You love it so much you wanted our best friend to get a taste of being a cumdump didn’t you.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Turn around and take off your jock. Show off what a slut you really are.”

Mike got up, dropped his jock and turned around. I realized why his bulge had looked weird in his jock. His cock was locked up tight in a clear plastic cage. I felt my hole twitch around Erik’s invading tongue.

“He likes that,” Erik said from behind me, “I just felt his pussy quiver.”

Jack pulled Mike back onto his lap, and I watched as his cock vanished into my best friend. Mike locked eyes with me and smiled as he squatted over his man’s cock and started to ride it.

“How,” I stammered, trying to speak between the moans Erik was forcing out of me, “How long have you been caged.”

“Three weeks,” Mike said, only a little out of breath, “Jack said it would help me focus on taking his cock, and he was right. I haven’t cum since and all I can think about is his cock.”

“Don’t lie Mike,” Jake said laughingly, “It’s not just my cock. You had two loads in your hole before you got here today. The truth is, locking up Mike’s cock made him into an absolutely insatiable cum whore. He’ll take anyone’s load now.”

“Yes Sir.”

My hole twitched again, and Erik let out a low grunt of appreciation.

“And now you’re going to watch us turn your best friend into a horny little cumdump too, aren’t you baby.”

“Yes Sir.”

“So here’s the deal boy,” Jake said, Mike still riding his cock, “Erik here is in need of a boy of his own, as much as I like sharing Mike.” I felt Erik’s tongue leave my hole and felt his hands on my hips now. He was rubbing his slick cock against my well tongues hole as Erik spoke. “So he’s going to spend some time getting to know your hole. Then I’ll take a crack at it, and really make sure you have what it takes to be a cumdump for my best friend. After that we’ll see where the night takes us. If in the morning you and Erik decide it’s the right fit, we’ll lock your cock away too and you’ll be his. Sound good.”

“Yes Sir,” I answered.

“Good,” Erik said and then sank the first four inches of his cock inside me.  

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 16

For a moment my vision went completely white as my body rapidly expanded to accommodate Erik’s fat cock inside. Then slowly it returned and the invasion started to feel good. I relaxed and my hole opened up for him, and the rest of his cock sunk steadily inside me.

“Oh fuck,” he said, “this boys pussy just swallowed my cock in problem.”

“Your cock feels so good Sir,” I groaned as he started to slowly fuck me. I felt my hole being pulled back with him as he slid out of me, and then my guts being slammed back in place as he penetrated me again. I locked eyes with Mike who smiled and bet forward as he rode Jacks cock. He grabbed his cell phone off the coffee table and started to film me.

“Look in the camera and tell Jack and Erik what you want,” he said, a wide wicked grin on his face.

I looked right at the lens on the back of his phone and said “I want them to breed me. I want them to make me a cumdump like you. I want to belong to Erik.” The words tumbled out of me as Erik picked up his pace. I knew they were the truth though. Seeing how happy Mike was caged and sliding up and down with ease on Jack’s fat cock I knew I wanted to feel like that too.

I started to push my ass back on Erik’s cock, trying to pull him in deeper. He growled and grabbed the back of my hair pulling me off the couch. He dug is cock in deep and ground his hips against my ass. His balls were resting against mine as he pushed past my second hole. I gasped and then let out a guttural moan as my body gave way and let him deep inside. He started to slowly fuck deep in my guts pushing past my second hole over and over again till it was open and accommodating as ass. I felt wet and loose already and he hadn’t even cum in me. I was sweating and panting. It was perfect.

Mike was still filming me, and eventually dismounted Jack’s dick and walked around the couch to film Erik’s assault on my hole. Jack moved over to the couch and slid his cum slicked cock past my lips. I was trapped now, sandwiched between these two beefy men as they used my holes and my best friend filmed the whole thing. Erik’s fucking was so rough now he was forcing Jacks cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. I felt myself gasping for air and had to remember to breathe through my nose as the two kept me pinned.

“Oh fuck slut, I’m about to fill your hole.”

Jack pulled his dick out of my mouth and brought the camera over to my face. “Did you here what he said boy?”

“Yes!”

“Tell him what you want then.”

“Please breed me! I want your load so bad Erik. Fuck me! Cum inside me!”

“I’m going to flood your pussy boy. Fucking take my load!”

He grabbed my hips, forced me forward so hard I fell over the front of the couch, and was stuck there impaled on his cock as he unloaded his balls deep inside of me. I felt warmth flood through my body as his load was shot into my guts. I relaxed for a minute, and felt a glazed look slide over my face. I hadn’t even touched my cock but I felt totally satisfied, that is until Erik slid his cock from me with a wet plop and I was left empty.

“Fuck, you did good boy,” Erik said smacking my ass.

“Thank you, Sir,” I panted.

Jack stepped forward and lifted my face to him, his cock hanging right in front of my mouth. “Not bad boy, now Mike is going to take you upstairs and get you settled for round two.”

Mike helped me up on shaky legs and led me to the stairs. Stepping onto the upstairs landing he grabbed me and kissed me. His caged dick pressed against my crotch and I felt envious of the containment. We parted and he whispered, “I’m so happy for you,” in my ear. “Thank you,” was all I could say in return.

In the bedroom Mike opened a drawer and said, “Give me your wrists.” He snapped a cuff with a link dangling to each of my wrists then had me sit on the bed and did the same to my ankles. He got me up on the bed with a pillow under my chest and connected the links on my wrist and ankles, he then added a bar between my ankles keeping me bent forward and my legs splayed. I was completely exposed and helpless.

“God you look so sexy,” Mike said as he ran his hands over my body, “your cummy hole looks so inviting I almost wish I wasn’t locked so I could breed you myself.”

“Your cock would feel so good inside me right now.”

“I know, but Jack’s will feel better.”

“Damn right it will boys,” Jack’s voice boomed from behind me as he came in the room.

Erik was suddenly in front of me. He kissed me lightly and ran his hands up my body to my ass. He whispered in my ear, “You’re doing amazing, I don’t think we need to wait till morning to decided, you want to be my boy don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“And I want you as my boy, so that’s settled. After we untie you your cock is going in the cage, and you’re going home with me. Is that what you want?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Good, now relax, Jack’s going to fill you up.”

He grabbed my cheeks and spread them, and as he did he shifted so his dick was now right in front of my mouth. I reached forward as best I could and got the tip in my mouth. Erik got the hint and pressed forward. I swallowed his cock, tasting his load and my hole on the shaft. I felt Jack get on the bed behind me, and then his cock against my hole. I moaned around Erik’s cock as Jack slid into my cummy hole.

From this position there was nothing I could do but take the pounding and say thank you. Jack’s dick felt a little fatter than Erik’s and I felt my hole being stretched as he slide deeper and deeper. My second ring was stretched wide around the head of his cock. I was grunting around Erik’s cock as I tried to suck him. Mike was filming again, I could see him out of the corner of my eye.

Jack was smacking my ass as he pounded me, I knew my cheeks must be bright red by now. I felt like a whore, and I loved it. If this is what it meant to be Erik’s boy then I never wanted to be anything else. “You’re doing so good boy,” Erik said, “I’m so proud of you. You look so sexy with that fat raw cock pounding your hole.”

“Oh fuck Erik I’m going to breed your boy,” Jack said.

“Fill him up and then we can really wreck his hole.”

“Fuck, oh fuck. Take my load pig!” Jack slammed deep inside me, and again I felt the warmth washing through my body. I relaxed against the restraints and allowed myself to be filled. I moaned, and smiled. Erik pulled his dick out of my mouth and kissed me.

“You did so good boy, I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I panted.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

My fucking cock is leaking good now and my hole is so hungry for cock and a fat load. I love your writing newboy1689  and can’t wait to see how this story develops but meanwhile I’m going to get cleaned up and out and find me a hot raw cock to worship. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

“How do you feel boy.”

“Amazing Sir! Thank you.”

“Mike, what do you think of your friends hole now?”

Mike now stood behind me with the other two men, he rubbed my ass, and the slid a finger inside me.

“He’s still a little tight I think,” Mike said wickedly.

“Oh do you,” Erik said, “do you think you can fix that for me?”

“Yes Sir! I sure can.”

“Good, Jack lets go get another drink and we’ll let the boys have a little fun before round two.”

“Sounds good to me.”

I couldn’t see them, but I heard them leave and go back down stairs and then I was alone with Mike.

“Are you glad you came to dinner now,” Mike asked when we were alone.

“Oh my god yes. That was amazing. Is Erik serious about keeping me?”

“Absolutely.”

“And about locking my cock away.”

“Yep.”

“Fuck I cant wait.”

“Well, guess with how you did so far… I don’t think they’ll make you wait till morning for that.”

“It looks so hot on you!”

“You’re going to look amazing as a pussy boy.”

“How are you going to open me up with your cock locked up though.”

“Oh, we have plenty of things to help with that,” Mike got up and moved out of my field of vision, “My guess is they’ve gone down stairs to get a drink and might fool around with each other for a while, so we probably have an hour for me to work this hole into a real pussy like mine.”

“They play with each other?”

“Even Daddies need to get bred. Now, take a deep breath and when I tell you let it out slowly.”

I took a deep breath as instructed and felt something cool and firm press against my hole.

“And breath out,” Mike said calmly as he started to press whatever he was holding into my cummy hole. I let the air out slowly and focused on keeping my body relaxed. I could tell he was stretching me wider than either cock had but strapped down as I was I had no way to see what he was sliding into my hole. Eventually my breath turned into a moan as the shaft of the toy slid deeper and deeper into me.

“Fuck that feels huge,” I groaned.

“This is my warm up toy now, I’ve ridden it every day since Jack locked me up. You’ll get used to it, and when you do you wont need anything but a little spit for Erik to slide deep inside you. And trust me, with how often Erik like’s to breed a hole you’ll want to be ready for it.”

“Does he breed you a lot too?”

“Not as often as Jack, though this week he’s been horny as fuck. He bred me in the grocery store today when we were getting stuff for dinner.”

Mike was now slowly working the toy in and out of me, occasionally spitting on the shaft to make it side in and out of me easier. I for my part was relaxing into it, there was nowhere for me to go so I just gave up. I let my hole open wide and accept what Mike pushed inside.

“Fuck, you just opened right up. Let’s try something bigger.”

Mike pulled the toy out and flopped it on the bed in front of me. It was a three-inch-thick and probably a foot-long black dildo now covered in spit, cum, and ass juice. I was shocked it had slid inside me so easily. Before I could really be shocked by that though a new toy was pressed into me and I repeated the deep breath let out slowly technique Mike had instructed me on.

This once was certainly thicker than the last and much longer. I quickly felt it against my second hole and had to breath slowly willing my insides to accommodate that invading dildo.

“That’s it, let me in. Let this dildo slide deep inside you. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to taking all of these. Now that you belong to Erik its going to be my job to get your pussy in shape. We’re going to spend a lot of time with these toys till the just slide in your hole with no problem. Breath deep babe, you can take it.”

With Mike’s words of encouragement, I felt something give way inside of me and suddenly what felt like six more inches of dildo slide inside me.

We did that with four more toys, each time he would flop the dildo down in front of me just before pushing the next one into my hole. They were all shockingly large. Maybe it was because I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I felt so calm and safe that my hole was able to do things I had never thought it would before.

The last thing he did before saying he was going to go check on the men was show me a six inch wide plug and then stuff it deep inside my exposed and gaping hole. I moaned, and then collapsed against my restraints.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Oh fuck. I love this story. 🥵🥵🥵

I couldn’t decide yet if I wanted to be in the place of the boys or the  masters. Maybe I’d choose the latter one because I can’t imagine my life without being top. However, my slutty part wants to bend over for these gods and let to stretch my hole as far as they can. 🤔🙈😈

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

After a few minutes Mike came back and started to undo the restraints. He helped me onto my back and held me while the blood flowed back into my limbs, kissing my neck all the while.

“How do you feel?”

“Amazing.”

“Good, think you can make it downstairs now?”

“What’s down stairs?”

“Im sure Jack and Erik have something good planned for you. When I left them, Jack was balls deep in Erik and getting ready to breed him.”

“Fuck, I need to see that.” The thought of Erik, the man who now owned my hole, taking a load made my cock leak in its cage. As quickly as I could I made my way downstairs, the plug slamming against my prostate as I walked. Mike followed closely making sure my still tingling legs didn’t give out.

Mike hadn’t been joking. Jack had Erik kneeling on the couch, bent over the back. Erik’s head was tossed back in lust, clearly enjoying the pounding Jack was giving him. Mike lead me around the couch so I could watch Jack’s cock sliding in and out of Erik’s hairy hole. With each stroke the hair around Erik’s hole clung to Jacks slick cock, I was mesmerized.

“Your new boy is here watching you take my load. Go look in your man’s face boy, see who you really belong to.”

I moved to kneel by Erik’s head, resting the plug on my heel to keep it in place.

Erik opened his eyes and smiled, “Breed my hole Sir. I need it.”

“That’s right,” Jack said.

Erik looked me in the eyes and in a fucked out daze said, “I was Jack’s first boy. He bred me all through college. Eventually we started picking up boys of our own, but I will always be Jacks and all of my boys by default are his.”

“Exactly, you’ll be going home with Erik; Erik will hold the keys to your cage; but in the end your cunts both belong to me. Take my fucking load,” Jack growled as he unloaded deep inside Erik.

A look of euphoria washed over both of them, then Jack slowly pulled out of Erik’s hole. Mike fell to his knees to clean off Jack’s cock, but he moved Mike aside and came over to me. Dutifully I opened up and cleaned the cock that had just bred my new top.

“Thank you. That is just want I needed Jack. Now,” Erik straightened up revealing another raging boner, “You ready for another load in that cunt boy?”

“Fuck yes.”

“On your back on the floor then.”

I laid on my back in front of the three men and pulled my legs up to my chest. Erik squatted down over me with his ass aimed towards my face and pointed his cock down towards my hole. Jack reached in and pulled the massive plug from me with a wet squelch, leaving me gaped open for Erik. His dick plunged into my hole. I looked up as he slid inside me, right above me was his cum slick hole, wet and slightly gaped. There was a small trickle of cum running down the inside of his leg as he started to hammer at my hole.

I belonged to an already owned man. I was the boy of someone who belonged to a true alpha. I had no idea what that made me beyond the absolute bottom rung on the ladder.

“Fuck Mike, you wrecked this boys hole. He’s so fucking loose now.”

“You said get him ready,” Mike replied.

“No, you did good. He feels fucking amazing now. I never last long with one of Jack’s loads in me and now with your pussy all wrecked. Fuck, I’m going to breed you boy. Take my load. This is my hole now!” Erik started pumping his second load of the night into me. His hole winked above me and a small drop of cum landed on my chest. “Fuck,” he panted, “we’re gonna wreck your hole so it’s never tight again.” Erik pulled out, and then crouched over me, my legs were pressed tight to my chest. He kissed me. “You’re perfect, and we are going to have so much fun together.”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...