Who’s been to the East Side Club since reopening?

meetme

East Side Club, New York City: July 4, 2021. 4am.

Went to the East Side Club for the first time. It is open for business (obviously). They require proof of vaccination. I showed them a paper copy of my CDC VAMS certificate. They were fine with that. Since it was a holiday weekend, I thought the place would be packed. It wasn’t—maybe twenty guys. But all it takes is one, or two, or three hookups to make things worthwhile. Honestly, I’m happy there’s still a place in midtown Manhattan where gay men can strip down and fuck at any hour of the day.

Lucky for me this time I had three hot fuck sessions. The first was with a smooth blond boy. Saw him stripped down and messing with his bud. They had their door open which is always hot. He loved having his pits feasted on. Gasped and quivered when I positioned him on his back, legs hooked over my arms and my cock aimed at his hole. Entry into his ass was such a turn on for us both. We glided into a slow fuck with kissing and pit licking. After 20 minutes he needed a break to cool down.

Second, was a naturally smooth muscle guy, about 35 or so. He had incredible ass control and milked my cock as we fucked. We lasted about 30 minutes before he had to check out and head home. Third was a short, hairy, eager bottom boy with a swimmer’s build. This one had hard wired nipples. I kept him happy by deep fucking his ass while I tended his nipples. He loved being pinned to the mattress while getting plowed. He was my last fuck session of the night.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Went on a trip to NYC Saturday, 10-30-21.  I took advantage of the times before and after my meeting during the trip to check out the ESC.

To fill the downtime before the meeting I showed up at the ESC 10-12 Saturday morning.  Within minutes of arrival this (probably wired) beefy guy was trying to fuck me in the showers.  Problem was that I had just finished my initial clean out and wasn't lubed.  He was thick and not quite hard enough to stick his dick in my tight hole.  

This problem was compounded with another, older guy who couldn't get hard enough to fuck me.  

After leaving my meeting I went back to the ESC.  Within the first 75 minutes I was fucked three times - but twice by the same guy (who unfortunately used rubbers) - this guy was great and a really passionate, almost a rough fucker.  The other guy was also very passionate and bred me (yay!).  Then nothing for the next  2 3/4 hrs.  Several people felt me up.  A couple had me give them a blow job.    A few seemed like they wanted to fuck me but decided not to.  So I was mostly ass up with my hole begging for dick.  Nonetheless I renewed.  Then another guy fucked me just after I renewed.  And then nothing for the next 3 hours (A few guys fingered my hole).

Fucked four times, bred once (possibly twice).   All the guys who fucked me had apparently just arrived and fucked me pretty much immediately after seeing me.  What to do?  Probably I'm going to get a hood + reduce my body fat + increase my muscle mass.  And also not go back to the ESC and only do bareback events.

• Piggy 1

my question might sound silly to most of you guys, but I would appreciate useful advise. When in ESC, what are the right things to do to let guys know you want them to come in and fuck you? I was in ESC the other day, left my door open, a few guys seemed to be interested, and I nodded to them, they stayed next to my open door but just won't come in and left. I saw some bttm would be face down ass up door open but it seemed guys don't go to those bottoms. what are the right things to do to effectively communicate using body language?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just renewed my old membership card. The manager says the ESC has definitely benefited from closure of WSC. There are more guys, and it’s generally a younger crowd than before. Well worth the cost of a regular membership ($35).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, valleyvers said:

Ill be going for the first time this Friday night, anyone wanna link up? I couldnt go when I posted on 2/26 because I didnt have my vaccination card and counter guy didnt accept a picture of it. 

Wow.  Who carries around their actual vaccine card?

On 3/30/2022 at 9:59 PM, BergenGuy said:

Wow.  Who carries around their actual vaccine card?

Most people do if they want to get into a place that requires it. 

I downloaded the pass on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a bad place, just wish the higher cost rooms were bigger and that they had glory holes but whatever. I will say this, if your looking for cheap parking close to the club dont use the MPG garage right next to the club. I went from 7pm to 11pm on a Saturday and it ran me $70.