SLUTTY SUB TRANNY CUMDUMP LOOKING FOR UNCUT BULL TO WHORE ME OUT

TrannyCumDump

Slutty submissive cum loving trans girl living downtown Toronto, and I need a uncut bull to whore me out as his personal cumdump.

There's nothing I love more than taking hard raw cock in my tight silky smooth hole. Knowing that I can satisfy a man's needs by giving him my warm wet hole to pump full of hot cum is my greatest joy.

I want a freaky nasty bull that will own me as his personal cumdump slut and make me spend hours at a time collecting load after load from all the men he can find. Train me to take more and more loads till my hole can swallow 30,40 even 50 loads a night with ease.VideoCapture_20191125-075149.thumb.jpg.56f7689735bb90f7a7dc8ac07ba6b178.jpg 

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
20 hours ago, TrannyCumDump said:

Slutty submissive cum loving trans girl living downtown Toronto, and I need a uncut bull to whore me out as his personal cumdump.

There's nothing I love more than taking hard raw cock in my tight silky smooth hole. Knowing that I can satisfy a man's needs by giving him my warm wet hole to pump full of hot cum is my greatest joy.

I want a freaky nasty bull that will own me as his personal cumdump slut and make me spend hours at a time collecting load after load from all the men he can find. Train me to take more and more loads till my hole can swallow 30,40 even 50 loads a night with ease.VideoCapture_20191125-075149.thumb.jpg.56f7689735bb90f7a7dc8ac07ba6b178.jpg 

I love tranny cumdump whore' what a njce piece of ass 

On 7/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, TrannyCumDump said:

You're my kind of girl.  I'm a tranny cumdump too.  Want to hook up sometime and see how many loads we can get together?

• Haha 1

Rachel - I was born uncut dick - had some good times - my mother divorced my father - my young friends having fun j.o. sessions - older males enjoying it - my mom had a tailor designing a suit -  he love designing my pants - he was uncut too . Mom is a Italian - big breasts - smoking - whore , she checking me out ! Then my stay with my Uncle and Cousin for 2 weeks - dick fest - then transformation - then Tina Dick - have had some Fun - I do love Freaky Male Bulls with Big Dicks / Balls - maybe Saline injections !

On 7/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, TrannyCumDump said:

I am a freaky uncut top daddy looking for a cum dump whore to use and abuse. 

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
14 hours ago, TrannyCumDump said:

😍😍😍😍

Would love to make u a cumdump bitch, fuck your raw pussy & give u load