anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

i've made threads about loving being fucked on my stomach but the best part is when he stays inside of me.  idk why but i just love the way it feels to hold his dick all the way up my ass even after he's exploded.  does anyone else really love/appreicate this moment?  i get such a rush and feel like i could stay cuddled up like this all day long.  if you really like the guy it can be an amazingggg bonding experience too 😉

Edited by josh567
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

When I fuck my boy, Drew late at night in bed, I pump my seed up his ass and stay inside him. Especially when he's face down, I fall asleep on top of him enjoying my boy's hole on my cock. Gets me hard again.

omg your boy is literally living our my biggest fantasy.  especially for someone like me who used to be straight.  this is heaven to me aghhh

I really like it when Anonymous Tops are so overwhelmed that they loose strength and collapse on me, grab me around the middle and shudder and just hang there. That's when I like to really talk super dirty to them and praise them. A lot of times that leads  to more fun times. If they are still in me I like to really clench down on their dick

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Yes, absolutely.  For me, sex is about connection, and the longer the connection persists, the better.  It's not just the physical, but the emotional/psychological penetration and breeding that is taking place.  

omg you said it best.  i've had sex with dozens of girls but nothing compares to the emotional connection i feel with a guy when he stick his hard penis up my ass.  there's something just so beautiful about gay sex.  i want a monogomous relationship with a guy i love so we can feel so connected to each other.  i want him to hold me down with his dick inside me deep and look into my eyes and tell me he loves me.  i love thinking about that so much.  fuck.  

• Like 2

I love it when he stays inside after cumming.  So many hot things about it.  I love it when he collapses from exhaustion because he put everything into the fuck.  I love that his dick is serving as a butt plug to keep his cum from leaking out my ass.  I love if he gets hard again for round two.  And I love that feeling where he gradually gets softer over time and his slimy dick slowly slips out my hole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

There is something horny about a guy shooting his load inside and then moving his cock back and forth massaging that cum into your arse walls and pushing it deeper. Love doing that to a guy as a top too.

23 hours ago, josh567 said:

i just love the way it feels to hold his dick all the way up my ass even after he's exploded.

The best way to make that happen is for the bottom to relax his hole once the guy fucking him is starting to shoot. There is so much intensity in the orgasm that not much friction is required on the cock. Squeezing the hole sometimes increases the pressure too much that the guy pulls out before his cock has leaked all the cum inside. If the guy topping feels he needs more pressure he can just go deeper and achieve the pressure he needs.

My last pre-pandemic breeding at the Spa Excess in Toronto was a good example of this. The guy walks into my room while I'm on the sling in my room. He fucked me for a while and when he starts shooting i relaxed my hole and I watched him unload inside my hole pumping his cock for a long time after shooting. He eventually pulled out but I guess he loved the way his cock felt inside my hole, that as he is about to leave the room, he comes back and sticks his cock back in for another couple of minutes.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I can't do it in every position, but when possible I'll hook a leg around the top to prevent them from pulling out. Most guys get the signal and hold still to let all the cum drain into me. It really makes me horny and ready to be fucked again.