anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

I've never really put this into practice or had much interest in doing so until recently, a couple hot bottoms of Asian heritage have ask me to leave it in, and few weeks ago was accomplished with one of them who got his hot-hole well done over by others and I at Wet Sauna, and then 1on1 back at mine for another 12hrs where he got cocked six more times with cock staying in ½hr after unloading a big cream-load, he went home with a hole that needed resting... I'm missing him heaps. 

On 7/24/2021 at 5:49 AM, pimpinpreppy said:

I love it when he stays inside after cumming.  So many hot things about it.  I love it when he collapses from exhaustion because he put everything into the fuck.  I love that his dick is serving as a butt plug to keep his cum from leaking out my ass.  I love if he gets hard again for round two.  And I love that feeling where he gradually gets softer over time and his slimy dick slowly slips out my hole.

I couldn't have said it better myself.  

• Like 3

On 7/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, revemupman said:

I can't pull out it's impossible for me. I get into a sort of frenzy when I fuck ass. I cinch up his jockstrap and bury deep inside him and let it throb out. Kiss his back. That's my usual night with a bottom. 

That's hot as fuck mate. 

I've a mate who likes to sleep with his dick deep inside me it's horny as fuck

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Botsub said:

That's hot as fuck mate. 

I've a mate who likes to sleep with his dick deep inside me it's horny as fuck

Yup, I told my Viking stud that it's one of my fantasies too..go to sleep after a massive fuck and breeding with his hard Nordic spear planted deep in my hungry hole!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Among other reasons I love this:  I just think it's being respectful of the top to let him exit on his terms and not mine.  I know that's very subby of me, but a top guy appreciates this more - and keeps them coming back.

For me, the absence of sex over the last year or so has made me re-evaluate just what I actually enjoy about sex with another man.  I've gone off the whole cumdump thing altogether; either me being one, or being in a situation with one.  I also find that a top guy has a much easier time with me when he doesn't feel pressured to cum inside me quickly; instead, I prefer he takes his time (as long as he makes it feel good).  

This is why I also don't really get turned on by most bareback bottoms nowdays.  They don't build that desire in me that makes me want to really fuck them; it's all about wanting my load and nothing else.  I want them to show a genuine interest in "me", not just being some nameless, faceless squirting dildo.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:05 PM, justanotherchub said:

Those are special moments in the life of a cumdump.  😉

I have to say i  agree  it's  a  very special when a top comes inside and leaves his cock inside of you. i have had this but rare experience and i love it. sadly most tops when they finish fucking and have cum inside the bitch they pull out and it's over for them.

in such a moment when a top leaves his cock inside of me after he cums it feels so special as if you are not a cum dump to him but actually he as some affection for his faggot bitch.

in my very first sex experience this happened as he would do this often and i did develop feeling for my top as he would fuck and leave his cock inside of me. although i was nothing more then his whore, still that bonding affect took place.

On 7/24/2021 at 5:49 AM, pimpinpreppy said:

I love it when he stays inside after cumming.  So many hot things about it.  I love it when he collapses from exhaustion because he put everything into the fuck.  I love that his dick is serving as a butt plug to keep his cum from leaking out my ass.  I love if he gets hard again for round two.  And I love that feeling where he gradually gets softer over time and his slimy dick slowly slips out my hole.

Very nicely said