LA CumUnion at the Sanctuary Studios LAX ?

HotSauce

What do you think about the Cumunion parties at Sanctuary LAX ? Should I go and try it ?Ā 

If you've been there, please share your experienceĀ 

PS: Pic included for attention. From last weekend in SD pride, after CutlerX rearranged my guts and left me like this šŸ˜„Ā 

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 3.10.33 PM.png

See my post under Your Last Load subforum for my first LAX Cumunion I went to earlier this month. Its a wild time, full of sleazy man sex. Every which body type there, and pretty much zero inhibitions. Just cock, ass, and bareback sex.

My tips:

1) Parking is lacking, take an uber, or be prepared to search for a parking spot and walk a bit.

2) Amenities are lacking, there are a couple wet play areas,but I don't recall towels. No douching stations, and bathrooms are very small.

3) There is lube there, but its water based, if that a big deal to you. After an hour or 2, you probably wont need lube anyway.

4) Be prepared to compete for space, the place is a decent size, but there are a lot of bottoms there and you will jockey for a prime spot on one of the benches. The bottoms seemed friendly, just don't expect them to give up their space easily.

5) Try and stay the whole time, you will get ebbs and flows, but the energy was pretty good up til the end.

Ā 

Have fun and I will probably see you there on Friday!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, occumhungry said:

See my post under Your Last Load subforum for my first LAX Cumunion I went to earlier this month. Its a wild time, full of sleazy man sex. Every which body type there, and pretty much zero inhibitions. Just cock, ass, and bareback sex.

My tips:

1) Parking is lacking, take an uber, or be prepared to search for a parking spot and walk a bit.

2) Amenities are lacking, there are a couple wet play areas,but I don't recall towels. No douching stations, and bathrooms are very small.

3) There is lube there, but its water based, if that a big deal to you. After an hour or 2, you probably wont need lube anyway.

4) Be prepared to compete for space, the place is a decent size, but there are a lot of bottoms there and you will jockey for a prime spot on one of the benches. The bottoms seemed friendly, just don't expect them to give up their space easily.

5) Try and stay the whole time, you will get ebbs and flows, but the energy was pretty good up til the end.

Ā 

Have fun and I will probably see you there on Friday!

Ā 

I hope you guys can help :

There is no general section for visit USA, cos its so huge.

What would be a good itinerary to come USA forĀ  two asian btms :

1) Best City...especially where asians btms are worshipped, No disks refused.

2)Ā  Best BathhousesĀ partiesĀ Ā ( not to be missed events etc )

3) other suggestions, esp for a first to timer to USA.

4) Should we just visit 1 city or multipleĀ  cities ?

Time is on our side....14 days to 30 days...only cash is an issue...we need to save on travel

Welcome alll suggestions or accommodation options, very easy going asian btm couple, open for all experiential trip. Not into disneylands, sightseeing or shopping.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Powerasianbtms

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the cumunion parties, haven't been in 2 years or so, but if you go with the flow you'll have fun.

The first few times I went, I was too nervous to go inside, so I'd hang around outside and watch guys come and go, and jerk off in my truck - and now and then someone would come by and play - that's also fun... eventually I'd go inside and it was low key. We all know what we're there for! šŸ™‚

I love running into guys I've chatted with on BBRT but never synced up with in person, or realizing I'm nutting inside an old hookups hole. People can be shy (I get that way at times) so don't take it personal if someone shy's away earlier in the night or a bit later if they're in-between loads. Sometimes we're bad at being more forward in setting we're not used to.

Front desk checks your clothes in a plastic bag upon arrival, but I used to bring a small duffle to help identify which was mine at the end of the night.

Eventually I used to leave my phone in my car and just bring an ID and cash in my high socks (and honestlyĀ sneak a flask in my other sock, to help me take some edge off).Ā Some days I'd bring a slim fanny pack (but keep it down by my shoe lol) with some vials of lube and poppers and give a couple away to people in need. Hehe. I used to go to Sanctuary LA to pick up some poppers before opening and possibly suck a cock or two pre-event šŸ˜‰

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Powerasianbtms said:

Ā 

I hope you guys can help :

There is no general section for visit USA, cos its so huge.

What would be a good itinerary to come USA forĀ  two asian btms :

1) Best City...especially where asians btms are worshipped, No disks refused.

2)Ā  Best BathhousesĀ partiesĀ Ā ( not to be missed events etc )

3) other suggestions, esp for a first to timer to USA.

4) Should we just visit 1 city or multipleĀ  cities ?

Time is on our side....14 days to 30 days...only cash is an issue...we need to save on travel

Welcome alll suggestions or accommodation options, very easy going asian btm couple, open for all experiential trip. Not into disneylands, sightseeing or shopping.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cause thatā€™s just what LA needsĀ