Cheating 101

Rye656

Currently in a relationship but seemed to be more and more turned on by the thrill of cuckolding and cheating. Have been recently pushing myself further and further (downloading Grindr/Scruff, messing guys, dirty text/phone and pics) all which has made my cock rage. Have approached the subject of threesomes, open relation ship, etc with bf and he’s not down so I know that’s off the table and truthfully it’s the thrill of fooling around that I think I’m drawn to.  Would love some advice and/or encouragement 😈 from others guys esp. those that might be or have been in similar situations. Have you cheated? Did you enjoy it after/ worth it? Still doing it? Would love to know if it’s something I need to keep a fantasy or take the plunge 👅

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

Cheating is a hot topic for me.  As for taking the plunge, only you can really decide on that.

If it is something that excites you and you feel will satisfy the itch, test the waters and see what happens. I would love for my boyfriend to be fucked raw by an older male. We have fooled around a bit with a few others, but not much more than kissing and some sucking.  To see him being fucked, would be the ultimate. Something raw and exciting about cheating, or seeing a partner get fucked, especially raw.

The ultimate for me would be to see my boyfriend being fucked, the top pulling off his t-shirt and see that glorious bio tatt! I would so have him pull out and rip off that condom and plunge his dick back into my boyfriend.  

If you want to take the plunge, I encourage it!

• Like 5

Cheating can lead to problems for sure but I have done it most of my adult life.  i have been married and divorced twice. I lived a straight life most of my life. Cheating with many other women. Now I`m more bi and probably tirning totally gay. When it comes to sex I enjoy gay sex so much more now.

You are pobably going to do it soon as it seems to turn you on. I understand that. I always say you only live once do it all when you can. I`d say go for it because there must be problems in your relationghip and very few times will they get better.

I don’t date and never have but get with quite a few guys who are cheating on GFs, BFs, and fiancé’s and I get off on knowing they’re cheating and they seem to be enjoying it to. I think it’s the risk honestly. Maybe subconsciously they want to get caught and get out of a relationship they don’t want. With some of the straight/bi guys I think it’s also a fear of confronting the fact they’re gay. They love talking about how deep their relationship is, yet beg the loudest for me to cum inside them. Monogamy isn’t for me and I really don’t think it is for most guys but they feel the pressure to be in a relationship, but I do get the sense of stability, support, and togetherness it gives. I look at my parents and admit I’d like something like that but not right now. I wanna have fun and play around and I think most guys my age feel that too. Once they’re in a relationship they feel trapped and want to break free. Cheating becomes inevitable.

• Like 4

I've never cheated when I was in a relationship but I've fucked guys in relationships when I was single. There are some serial cheaters on dating apps. One of them did a bareback flip fuck with me. I let a married straight guy fuck me with a condom once too. So it's possible to have some great sex when you cheat. But that straight guy probably had an emotional fallout after I left his hotel room. But that's his problem and not mine.

Here's a clue. You hear about lots of animals mating for life. Now scientists are finding that they do - but that they also cheat. So it is natural and normal. But the question is - if he finds out how will he react and how will you cope with that? Would you lose him? If so is it worth the risk? Would he start shagging around? Would that bother you? I think cheating is very horny. Partly because it's breaking the rules and partly because the drive to be promiscuous is very strong.

11 hours ago, Rye656 said:

Currently in a relationship but seemed to be more and more turned on by the thrill of cuckolding and cheating. Have been recently pushing myself further and further (downloading Grindr/Scruff, messing guys, dirty text/phone and pics) all which has made my cock rage. Have approached the subject of threesomes, open relation ship, etc with bf and he’s not down so I know that’s off the table and truthfully it’s the thrill of fooling around that I think I’m drawn to.  Would love some advice and/or encouragement 😈 from others guys esp. those that might be or have been in similar situations. Have you cheated? Did you enjoy it after/ worth it? Still doing it? Would love to know if it’s something I need to keep a fantasy or take the plunge 👅

First, you should probably separate the two "thrills" here - that is, cheating and cuckolding. You can't get into a cuckold situation without the active cooperation of your partner, because that's the very definition of a cuckold - someone who knows his partner is having sex with other people and who has to tolerate/accept it (sometimes including watching it but not being allowed to participate). So, if your partner is not up for any sort of openness, cuckolding isn't going to happen.

Cheating (that is, violating the terms of the relationship as you both understand them) is different. I think there are times when it's the least bad option out there: for instance, if your partner lost the ability to fuck you, wasn't willing to let you get fucked by anyone else, and you didn't want to break up a long-standing home together over sex. Or even if he can perform, but isn't interested very often while you have a much higher sex drive. Those are cases where discreet cheating, where you cover your tracks carefully and otherwise give him no reason to doubt your relationship, might be understandable (with the caveat that you're still playing with fire, and there's a good chance if he finds out that your relationship is over).

Otherwise, it's generally a shitty thing to do, not because sex ought to be monogamous, but because you're letting him believe you are being monogamous and you're breaking your word. It sounds to me like it's the cheating itself - that is, transgressing against what you're expected to do - that is appealing, not that there's any need your partner isn't meeting. Which suggests you are probably not actually relationship material - I mean, let's be honest: what's the point of being in a relationship with someone if your biggest turn-on is breaking the very terms of that relationship?

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't break up - I don't know you at all, much less well enough to advise on that. I am saying, however, that I feel sorry for your partner. He deserves someone who will actually give him the relationship he thinks he's in.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am 28 Latino top, and in a throuple. My boys are both bottoms, and I cheat on them regularly. I live with them, the sex is great, I have the option to be open, but I lie my ass off constantly. I love coming home after fucking some Twink, to my boys cooking dinner and kissing me deeply after my tongue was up some random's butthole. Nothing gets my dick harder than betraying their trust. I love the rush of them getting suspicious (I am a shit liar), and then making them apologize for getting so worked up over nothing. It is the act of betrayal that gets me rock hard, and I like seeing my boys hurt. 

I didn't realize it initially. I started cheating in 2019 and was not caught until Christmas time. They were calm and forgiving, even though I had three regulars and had fucked about 20 others. I promised not to do it again, but went out the next day and stuck my 8.5 into some random Twink. I love coming home and feeding my used dick to my boys, excusing the taste with "I jerked off with some lube, that's why it tastes that way." They always accept my dumb lies. I fuck a couple regularly in NYC. The bttm is poz and I get off knowing my boys are oblivious to what I do. If they knew I was lying they would be devastated. And that gets me hard af.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Otherwise, it's generally a shitty thing to do

^ In a nutshell.

All these ethically bereft replies justifying and encouraging you to cheat (mostly by, it must be pointed out, cheaters) with explanations that it’s natural, or inevitable, or exciting, or whateverthehellexcuse utterly ignore the scruples of it. 

@BootmanLA above outlines the situations in which violations of personal fidelity you have made with a person whom you presumably love may have some justification, and it might be argued that even in these cases cheating should be a last resort after communication has failed. Any other rationale marks the cheater as a selfish, disloyal, untrustworthy, betraying motherfucker in the eyes of the hurt partner, and the partner is right.

Whether or not you find the idea thrilling, whether or not it makes your “cock rage”, is irrelevant. You’ve basically opened a topic here asking us to give our blessing to you shitting on your partner. You’re not getting it from me.

If you can’t keep your promises, own it up front and give your partner the chance to cut you loose and find someone who will. Then you can go fuck whoever whenever without being a complete douche.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, fatbottom said:

Here's a clue. You hear about lots of animals mating for life. Now scientists are finding that they do - but that they also cheat. So it is natural and normal. But the question is - if he finds out how will he react and how will you cope with that? Would you lose him? If so is it worth the risk? Would he start shagging around? Would that bother you? I think cheating is very horny. Partly because it's breaking the rules and partly because the drive to be promiscuous is very strong.

Animals do not have the concept of commitment that we do. You are making the huge mistake of anthropomorphizing pair-bonding in the animal kingdom with "mating for life" and then adding a heaping dose of hypocritical bullshit about "natural and normal" on top. What animals do out of instinct has zero to do with what we choose to do after making explicit, intelligible promises to partners. If a guy can't make those promises and stick with them,  he should at least be an honest person and break off the relationship rather than prove himself to be human garbage.

But in any event, glad to know you think "breaking the rules" is so appealing to you. Let me know the next time you're out of town and your address so I can come "break the rules" and raid your house for stuff I might want. After all, the drive to acquire things is also "very strong".

7 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Let me know the next time you're out of town and your address so I can come "break the rules" and raid your house for stuff I might want. After all, the drive to acquire things is also "very strong".

I don't really think that analogy works as a partner or lover is not property you own but another human being.  

Just now, BareLover666 said:

I don't really think that analogy works as a partner or lover is not property you own but another human being.  

If anything, I think we owe our partners/lovers more respect than property. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BootmanLA said:

If anything, I think we owe our partners/lovers more respect than property. 

That is something between both partners/lovers and not something anyone else is in any position in to judge over, unless physical or mental violence is used on someone who can't defend him- or herself.

This is just about sex and not really that important in the end.