Cheating 101

Rye656

Be sure it's what you want it's not for everyone.  I started off trying to be faithful, when I had my first real bf when I first went to college.  It didn't last long within 6 months i cheated but felt bad.  I said I would never do it again, it had numerous times again lol.  I eventually broke up with him cuz it was getting to the point where I was getting fucked every couple days mostly raw and 50% i was getting nutted in.  I thought after college I would settle down, I would go into everyone of them saying imma be faithful, neva happened.  I always went back to my hoe ways getting dicked down.  i eventually admitted it turned me on to cheat.  All those ended though cuz I eventually got caught one way or another.  I stopped getting into relationships for the moment cuz I actually got tired of hurting guys.  I know I'm a hoe, proud of that and gonna be in that phase for while longer.  If you do cheat just know it's not for everyone, I'm been side bussy b4 to first time cheaters who feel really guilty and sad that they cheated.  Me I can't fake I nuffin like being slutted out and going home pretending u was being a good bf, yet sum dude slutting u out.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been both the cheater and cheated on over the years (as well as playing with guys who are cheating on their other half), it's definitely not for everyone but I'm massively turned on by either. 

On 8/5/2021 at 6:30 PM, BootmanLA said:

If I had to guess, it's because many (if not most) gay couples in open relationships aren't open about that fact, at least not with everyone. And the people they're closest to, the ones who would know that kind of detail, are probably too close as "friends" for someone to consider them as a side piece option.

So, if A and B are in a closed relationship, and A wants to cheat, for whatever reason, he could ask his friend C, who's in a relationship with D. But C's relationship might be closed, and C would be insulted. C might be interested, sort of, but unwilling to risk his relationship with D. C and D might be open, but then sleeping with C, even if that's OK with D opens the possibility that D might let it slip to B. Or C and D might only be "open" when both are involved, and A is only interested in C, not D.

And if C really does have to cheat to be with A, just like A is cheating to be with C, then you've got two sets of scheduling/availability/location issues to work out. A's only available mornings between 9 and 11, because B goes into work two hours before him, but also arrives home before A. Meanwhile C is available every evening because D works evenings, but A is never available then.

All in all, a single guy is (a) more likely to be available and have a flexible schedule (because no partner to adjust for), (b) is probably free to sleep with whomever without having to get permission, and (c) is possibly not interested in a relationship, which makes him all the safer for a fling.

That made my head hurt. 

You’re living in a time where you can download any number of different hook-up apps on your phone and instantly find hundreds of local guys who are down to fuck that same day. Cheating has never been easier, and if you think most taken guys don’t look for no-strings-attached fun at some point when their boyfriends are out of town, you’re lying to yourself. So fuck yeah, go for it. Embrace being a dirty little whore and don’t look back. Your bf doesn’t need to know and his loss anyway for being a prude AND not seeing the writing on the wall. And if you’re going to cheat, you better fucking be doing it bareback. Wear a rubber with your bf if you want, idgaf, but cheating sluts must take raw loads from everyone else.

There’s nothing that gets me off harder than making another guy’s bf my little bitch boy and hearing him tell me how much bigger and better my cock is. I’m at the point where I almost exclusively look for guys with boyfriends. More gay couples are getting into cuckolding, which is great for me and can be a lot of fun, but I definitely prefer the guilty pleasure of cheating and the thrill of the [banned word] and risking getting caught. If a guy just wants a little fun on the side, but to be discrete and keep it hush, fine by me. But I’m a troublemaker and love pushing the envelope, so I have no issue risking your beau coming home earlier than you thought or snooping through your texts. I’ve had it happen before and I don’t doubt it could happen again.  

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

On 8/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, naughtyboytoy said:

My situation is different than yours since my bf is also turned on by cheating/cuckolding and even though we aren’t officially in an open relationship, the idea definitely floats around when we’re horny.

This (naughtyboytoy's) situation is one of those where I think cheating is fine and kinda horny, if it's an open secret between the two partners that the other may or may not indulge outside the relationship.  If both guys get off on being aware that their partner may be getting loads of unknown quality up their ass, but not knowing if or when it's happening, that's something I'd stroke to.  You might refer to that as "Two-way Cheating" or "Cheating Lite".

However, the OP's situation is different, since their partner presumably doesn't know about the cheating, and isn't ok with it.  I'd see that as completely different, and would suggest that the OP only enter into that if they play safe, and if they are financially and emotionally prepared for the worst-case outcome should their cheating become known, and their other half wants out of the relationship.

Edited by poztwinksrhot
  • Piggy 1

On 7/25/2021 at 7:46 AM, Rye656 said:

Currently in a relationship but seemed to be more and more turned on by the thrill of cuckolding and cheating. Have been recently pushing myself further and further (downloading Grindr/Scruff, messing guys, dirty text/phone and pics) all which has made my cock rage. Have approached the subject of threesomes, open relation ship, etc with bf and he’s not down so I know that’s off the table and truthfully it’s the thrill of fooling around that I think I’m drawn to.  Would love some advice and/or encouragement 😈 from others guys esp. those that might be or have been in similar situations. Have you cheated? Did you enjoy it after/ worth it? Still doing it? Would love to know if it’s something I need to keep a fantasy or take the plunge 👅

oh definitley go for it, and if you really do get off on the fact you're cheating, then DO NOT beat yourself up for it, just accept this part of you.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 5:10 PM, sithis said:

I've been both the cheater and cheated on over the years (as well as playing with guys who are cheating on their other half), it's definitely not for everyone but I'm massively turned on by either. 

I went into my last relationship knowing in advance that i could not swear fidelity and remain monogamous, so I was up front and said that I would very likely be attracted to and want to fuck other guys at some stage, and he was not so into this but accepted it, saying that he wouldn't feel the need to do that himself.  I just waned to be upfront but, as it happens, over the next few years of the relationship I never actually did fuck anyone else.  The relationship came to an end by mutual agreement because of circumstances (such as me having to move away and other stuff) but we remain very friendly.  And plus, I know I'll always have love for him, I just felt I should free him to make a go of it with someone 'more worthwhile' (am not a self-hater, just couldnt think of an alternative turn of phrase).  When we had the long chat about 'ending' it, it got a bit steamy and I ended up wanking as we were chatting (over messenger) because he ended up admitting the number of times he would take a load from some other guy (sometimes multiple) and have them deep up his cunt when he came round to visit me (we lived at separate addresses).  That news blew my mind and REALLY got me horny.  Plus, turns out he had secretly developed an extremely piggy slut side to him that I had not been aware of - I mean, whilst I wasnt the first person to have fucked him raw, i was the first guy to have ever bred him, and i was certainly neg at that time - turns out he had developed a bit of a bug chaser hunger to him and had been letting poz guys dump in him too.

Tale kind of meandered, hope it all made sense, was just typing as I reminisced 😉

First off, I simply love your mentality.  I love the disgrace and deception that you take pleasure in.  Its intoxicating at the least, and just reading your words makes me shake - thats how much my horniness overtakes me. 

I've been cheated on multiple times in two different relationships.  The first was an overly piggy partner, we were both in our early 20s, and the amount of cheating, the type of cheating, was madness.  While he was wild in the bedroom with me, what I found out he was doing behind my back, much later on, was monstrous.  While I had a kinky side at that time, it was pretty much just fantasy, and I was very big into monogamy (go figure) and therefore me finding out about what he had done was devastating to the core.  I was concerned since he had started using drugs, and i knew there was some unprotected sex, but I was just more concerned with the deception and the hardcore nature of it.  He ended up leaving me at 23 to be with a 70 year old, and while I'm sure there were gold digger purposes to it, in the end, he was nasty, and he loved the age difference (I ended up finding out) and it brought him sincere pleasure sleeping with the oldest of men. 

That relationship devastated me to the core.  I eventually found a much quieter, more well-put together guy, and experienced a pretty mundane and monogamous relationship with him.  After what i experienced with my ex, he certainly checked all the boxes for faithfulness decency. He wasn't very horny a lot of the time, and he was very vanilla.  As a way to spice up our sex life (I have an absolutely insane sex drive), we started talking about threesomes, and ya know, setting all the ground rules about being open and honest, blah blah blah.   I started playing around with this ultra skinny bi polar guy, he was hot, his dick was huge (im not a size queen, just saying though) and he had a much healthier sex drive.  I had kissed him as hard or harder than my boyfriend, but I knew it was all lust.  My bf had never gotten involved due to his lack of sex drive overall.  Finally one day my bf admitted, since he had been talking to the guy this whole time via messaging apps and stuff, that he actually liked him and wanted to go on a date with him, thinking we would make a good thruple if things worked out.  I was fine with that, our dinner was fine and we took him back to our place.  To my knowledge at that time, it was the first time my bf and him had met. Sitting on the couch he played the "its getting kind of hot in here card" and started to strip.  My bf eyed me because he know i could be uncomfortable about this, with my past relationship (yes, even though I had been with his guy a handful of times, it had always been one on one).  I went for it, kissing him, and my bf immediately approached and took him from me and that part of me inside snapped as I watched them make out.  We got into the bedroom quick, stripping totally, me kissing every part of his body while my bf went down on his big dick (my bf IS a size queen and a cocker sucker through and through).  Normal play ensued until we all came, there was no fucking.  Throughout all this however it was becoming apparently clear, even minute by minute, that I was enjoying them too together more than I was enjoying being involved.  And it was specific things too - i mean i certainly had no problem watching my bf's eyes roll into the back of his head sucking that big dick, but i was more turned on seeing their arms wrap around each other, how their fingers grabbed each other, and how heavily they kissed.

We didn't hook up after that for a long time.  The episodes of mania that this guy went through were pretty bad, and while I wanted to see him and my bf every night in our bed together, that wasn't happening.  A year or so later this guy texted me out of the blue telling me that he had had my boyfriend hundreds of times without me knowing, half of that before we all met in the threesome described above.  Based on this guys mental history I kinda scoffed at it and thought nothing of it.  I texted my bf saying "oh here he goes again about some BS" and my bf broke down and said it was true.  Here i was on my way to work, with no face-to-face, and im hearing my bf admit that hes cheated, monstrously.  He kept saying he felt really bad, etc, etc., and while I expect many of you who read this will just say thats bullshit, knowing my bf the way I do, it was partially true.  Hes an overall good person in a lot of ways, sensitive, caring, etc.  However, he couldn't escape this boys grasp.  THAT dynamic, the good mixed with the uncontrollable lust, is what did it for me.  The guy told me he never wore a condom with my bf and the amount of loads in him eclipsed absolutely anything I've ever done.  My bf was texting me asking if I was mad at him, and to be honest, I wasn't even at all.  I felt...pride maybe? Contentment? at the very least i was stupid horny over it. I was dying to know what was said, how they loved each other, how crazy the sex had been, but I really only did get half answers.  When I got home that day I demanded my bf fuck me and tell me every single detail from every single time he had gone over there, but alas, again the half answers continued.  I think in some way this was because my bf couldn’t believe I was this turned on by it, and didn’t want to get caught in some entrapping situation, and then also, its because my bf doesn’t do well with begin verbal, at least with me at least.

We had the guy back over multiple times after that.  I got to watch them together understanding their history much more intimately.  I learned that while Im extremely horny and love sex, in the end, seeing them together, how they kissed, how they loved, how they couldn’t keep their hands off each other, was more euphoric and blissful for me than anything else.  I even got to hear my boyfriend whisper lustfully that he loved him, in the midst of the sex multiple times.  I took many pictures of the events, pictures I still masturbate to daily, if not multiple times a day.  I watched that raw cock enter my boyfriend without any questions ask, and I watched this guy try to impregnate him like it was his only mission on earth.  I didn’t interact much.  I wasn’t tied up or in another room, just watching and taking pictures.  I would overwhelmingly, however, middle of the sex get under my bf and start tonguing the cock of the bull who had him in his grasp, as it went in and out of my bfs hole.  And I would also clean his cock once multiple loads had been inserted.

I really don’t know whats gone on since then, the guy hasn’t been around, off in mania again Im sure, but who knows if they have continued to do anything.  He swears he hasn’t, even though Im practically chomping at the bit to hear THAT HE HAS.  Nonetheless, I guess I don’t care.  I want this shy meek and mild bf of mine giving in monstrously in any way he can.  I’ve come to the realization that what my ex had done to me had come full circle, whereas back then what he had done was horrible, now, it was bliss.  I found myself reminiscing about my ex and how much more pleasure I could have extracted from that situation if I only felt the way I do NOW, back then.

Nonetheless I agree with @twinkhunter.  Cheating should be deceptive, it should be destructive, and it should ALWAYS. BE. BAREBACK.  Lust is the greatest of all emotions to me, and man that are bent to its will like my bf should be revered.  Since then my bf and I have been very slutty together, on SOME occasions, (again with the low sex drive thing) but if Im honest doing anything with him has about a 10% euphoria feeling to the 100% I got finding out hes cheating.  Its crazy how wrapped up in it I am.  I masturbate nightly thinking of watching my relationship fall apart, watching lust destroy it, watching my bf become someone elses, and I love every feeling I get from it. 

I certainly have no issues, in fact would love, to chat about this more.  If anyone wants to chat please message me.

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm of the opinion and always have been that nobody has the right to dictate to you what you do with your body. You only have a short time here to enjoy life so indulge in all of the pleasures you can before you check out. That said, if you want meaningful companionship, honest communication is key. I totally understand the thrill of cheating. Im guilty of it myself, but I have also always tried to be honest with my partners. Was only ever in two real long-term relationships. The first lasted for 9 years and we were open throughout it the entire time and we had a very wholesome companionship. The second lasted for 6 1/2 years and was disastrous, mainly because he was exceedingly immature and he could not be open and honest with me and always tried to make me feel guilty about wanting to open our relationship up, and guess why I ended it? He cheated on me.

After all of the years I offered an open relationship and even when wanting to break up with him over that, he convinced me to go to couples counseling, and I did, only to confess that I was guilty of cheating but because I felt suffocated as he wouldnt accept a break up, nor would he accept an open relationship. Im promiscuous and a sex addict. It is my nature. I tried to alwasy give him the same opportunity to indulge in his pleasures as I wanted to indulge in mine. Then when came time for him to confess to the counselor and I what I already knew in my heart, he said he had only ever talked dirty. Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt... Fortunately for me, a guy he cheated on me with told me about a month later, and when I finally confronted him, I ended it for good. Not because of the infidelity which I could care less about, but because he was just a liar and with all of the chances I gave him to open up, he instead chose to have his cake and eat it too. Thats the bottom line here: if you love your partner, be honest with them. There are some really great resources available that you can utilize to initiate a dialogue about opening up. One of them is called "The Jealousy Workbook", and it is filled with a lot of fun activities you both can do together and separately to gauge your comfort levels. Of all the men ive known in my life, the relationships that were open to some degree seemed to me to be the most genuine.

• Like 4

If you are a gay man with a boyfriend then either

a) you are in an open relationship and he is fucking around

b) you are not in an open relationship and he is fucking around

c) you are not in an open relationship and he wants to fuck around

d) you are not in an open relationship and he does not want to fuck around because he is totally dull

Conclusion: whichever it is, you should fuck around