Life Of The Spare

Part 53 - The Monthly Film Club

By morning Alex woke up with Tom shifting and getting out of bed to sneak back to his room, he kissed them both and Max mumbled rolling over on to his stomach. Alex and Tom giggled, he was so tempted but he had to get showered and dressed. Saturday was set to be a busy day with the royal family attending the theatre for a new premier this evening. Tom left the room and bumped in to Mateo who has bringing coffee in.

"Morning, how was your date?" Tom asked whilst rearranging his cock in his shorts.
Mateo smiled "Nice, had a lovely time" he replied, "I think your night was good?" he asked.
Tom smiled "Better than I expected" he replied.
Mateo nodded "Tom. It not make things difficult with us?" he asked looking concerned.
"Not at all Mateo. I really hope he is the one for you" Tom said kissing him on the cheek.
Mateo smiled "I tell him I want sex with you sometimes" he added with a grin.
"Oh! And what did he say?" Tom asked curiously.
Mateo winked "He say as long as he can have you too" he replied.
Tom smiled "Better take their coffee in Mateo. Alex is awake but I knackered Max out".
Mateo chuckled and walked on "I bet you did!" he replied knocking on the door.
"Morning Mateo" Alex said greeting him sitting up in bed.
"Your royal highness, sir" he said bowing, "Good Morning" he replied having a quick gossip about his date.
Max was awake by the time he left "They were asking after you again yesterday" Alex said.
"Who was?" Max asked nursing his coffee in both hands with a smile on his face.
"Everyone who I met" Alex responded, "They were really hoping you would have been there as well".
Max chuckled and looked at him "Is that what you want?" he asked.
Alex nodded "Will you think about it. I really like it when you are with me. The power team" he explained.
Max smiled and kissed him "If that is what the prince commands then I shall obey" he replied.
Alex glared at him "I am kidding Alex. You know I will always be at your side" Max said.
"What is on your mind?" Alex suddenly asked looking at Max, "You look distracted".
Max shrugged "The governor wants me to take on chairmanship of the MTA Club" he said.
Alex screwed his face up "Oh dear!" he said, "Great tennis club and stadium" he added.
Max now looked concerningly at him "What was the oh dear about?" he asked.
"They try to make it international but it never succeeds" Alex replied looking worried, "Wrong people in charge".
"Well I am good at getting sponsorship" Max said confidently and not put off, "I like tennis!".
Alex laughed then stopped "Hang on, when did you see the governor?" he now asked.
Max drank his coffee "Don't be so nosey" he replied, "I am quite important now" he said giggling.
"Is that so!" Alex said smirking, "Put your cup down!" he said putting his down.
"No" Max replied grinning, "Make me!".
Alex shrugged then slowly slid under the duvet "Holy fuck!" Max exclaimed.
The muffled voice of Alex under could just about be heard "I did warn you".
He managed to put his cup down without spilling any coffee "Come on prince suck it!" he moaned.

Max walked out of the shower drying himself with Alex sat there dressed watching him. He had the biggest smile on his face thanks to Alex and he walked over and kissed him passionately.

"I love you Alex!" Max said in a very soppy voice to which Alex chuckled.
"Good! I love you too" he replied, "Breakfast then ride out to find Gareth" Alex suggested.

Max and Alex went out in the spring air horse riding around the grounds until they came across Gareth who was being driven around in the golf buggy by the king discussing changes to some of the gardens. Max dismounted clumsily as usual, he was still not use to getting off the horse and clung on for dear life giggling away whilst Alex pulled a flask of coffee out of the saddle pouch. Max retrieved the paper cups from his pouch and strolled over to them having an impromptu coffee break with the king and Gareth. By early evening the family were all ready and on their way through the palace to the two waiting royal cars, protection officers in tow they were all dressed in evening wear for the ballet premier of Swan Lake. Max was now co-patron of arts and culture along side the dowager queen and they were the guests of honour this evening. The dowager queen made no mistake in telling Max that he would take over as full patron eventually.

Outside the theatre the news crews and press were all ready and waiting along with a substantial crowd hoping to get a glimpse of Max who since birthday celebration had not really been seen out and about with Alex in the capital. The cars turned off the plaza and drove along the street to the theatre to the cheering crowd that was waiting outside. The king and queens car behind the first royal car, as is tradition they arrive last. The door was opened by Franco and Alden stepped out followed by Alex then Max, the sound of the cheer went up a notch as Max appeared and he turned to wave. He took Alex's hand and crowed cheered louder. Last was the dowager queen who exited the car and was accompanied by Alden inside the theatre. The king and queen arrived, she like the dowager queen was dressed in a Joshua Franks designer gown, the news had been leaked earlier by the palace PR team reinforcing their royal connection to the designer. They waited outside the box for the king and queen then in reverse order of status they entered the box and the audience stood, finally the king and queen arrived and stood in front of their seats whilst the orchestra played the national anthem. When the orchestra finished the audience applauded as the royal guests took their seats and the performance began. By the end of the performance the dowager queen and Max were welcomed on the stage as patrons and presented with bouquets of flowers. This was followed by a meet and greet with the royal family for the ballet company that was premiering the newest principal soloists that had been promoted within the company. Jack had trained at the London Royal Ballet school he was just one of three promotions to soloist, and was excited to meet Prince Alexander and Max.

At 23 years old Jack was ordinary in looks but it was this that made him somewhat sexier, he stood five feet eleven inches with brown hair and eyes. His physically trim body was highly tuned like an athlete and looked powerful yet elegant and graceful. Alex was following his brother in line shaking who was hands but paying no attention and making quick small talk. Liam standing a few meters away with his eye on the surrounds like all the other protection officers. Franco standing by Max as he met the principals first then moved down the line to Jack.

"Your highness"  Jack said bowing his head and glancing over his shoulder at Franco.
Max chuckled and shook his hands "Just sir, I am not royal" he quipped, the response heard by the king who grinned.
"Well done on your first performance as principal soloist" Max said letting him know he was up with the news.
Jack smiled but his eyes were fixed over Max's shoulders "Thank you sir, it is indeed a privilege" he replied.
"I assume we will see you at the patrons lunch tomorrow?" Max asked looking over his shoulder at Franco.
Jack glanced at Max trying not to look at Franco "Oh, yes of course sir" he replied.
They got to the end of the line and Max looked at Franco "What?" Franco asked quietly.
Max stared at him "Nothing" he said smiling and walking off to join Alex.
"It was nothing" Franco said moving quick to keep up with Max.
Max grinned "Who said it was anything?" he asked stopping at Alex came over to them.
"Not you as well!" Franco said seeing the cheesy grin on Alex's face.
Alex looked over towards Jack who was still looking in their direction "I think he has the hots for you Franco".
Franco went bright red "Oh yes!" Max said, "How come you haven't tried it on with me?" he asked looking annoyed.
Franco glanced over his shoulder at Jack then back at them "You are both damaged goods, sloppy seconds!" he remarked.
"For that you are going to pay" Alex said and Max nodded.
"I need the bathroom" Max said and Franco had no choice but to follow.
"Snog him for me" Alex said in to Max's ear causing him to laugh.
Inside the bathroom Max turned to Franco "Don't start, I am not even sure" Franco protested.
Max walked over to him "Sure of what?" he asked, "If you are gay or bi?" he questioned.
Max put his arm around Franco and inched closer to him "Kiss me and tell me what it does" he said in a hushed tone.

Franco looked nervous but he moved his head forward and lightly kissed Max on the mouth then pulled away. For a moment Max wondered if he was neither and indeed straight. Franco moved in again and repeated the kiss pulling away yet again looking very unsure and uneasy.  Max felt it was the right time to test him and he pulled Franco closer and initiated the kiss, holding their lips together until he felt Franco responding gently then pulling away and laughing.

"You wish!" Franco said pushing Max away, "Use the bathroom. If you really want to know I am bisexual" he said.
Max came out of the cubicle "So come back to our bedroom and we can turn you gay" he said jokingly.
Franco rubbed his hands down his face sighing "Certainly not, I can't handle both of you!" he said.
Max walked over and kissed him on the cheek "Come on bodyguard, before people get suspicious".

Alex watched Max and Franco come out of the bathroom and both acted very normally. Alex stifled a yawn and was glad that they could finally leave, Making their way out of the theatre the crowds were still gathered cheering and waving. 

"Wow they are still here" Max commented, "Should we at least say hello?" he asked looking at Alex.
"I think we should. Alden?" Alex asked looking at his brother and protection officers who nodded.
The king and queen stood by their car "Are you meeting the crowd?" the queen asked Alex.
"Yes your majesty" Alex replied, "They have waited all evening. Max's idea" he said blaming him.
The king and queen laughed "Then we do it as a family" the queen said.

The crowd erupted as the entire royal family broke tradition and walked with their protection officers and police guards meeting the crowd. A stead hardy group that clearly had focus on Max appearing in public and wanting their photos taken with him and the prince kept shouting his name. The excitement of the crowd being acknowledged for their support was rewarded as they walked around, the media catching everything going on and getting some really good photos of Max and his prince charming together. Franco and Liam keeping a close watch, the king and queen also keeping an eye on the prince and Max. Then a louder cheer erupted with Alden joining the boys sending the cameras flashes in to overload. The three stood and waved at the crowd then returned to their car meeting up with the king, queen and dowager. Max bowed and suggested a group photo, Max got his phone out and held it up taking a selfie with the all the royals. The noise from the crowd now deafening in a the loudest cheer seeing them all together and a unique photo opportunity for everyone. In the quiet confines of their royal car Max immediately got a text from the king that was brief 'Well done!'. The royal cars began winding their back towards the plaza and boulevard to the palace.

Mateo rolled off Tom on to his back panting heavily and smiling "They back soon" he said.
Tom looked at the time "Shower and change" he said rolling on his back and patting Mateo's leg.

They showered together quickly, dried and dressed in their uniforms ready for the prince and Max's return to the palace. Mateo fetched the bed time drinks that he had got them all hooked on in the suite, warm chocolate with a hint of chili, nothing that would burn your mouth, a simple small amount that gave the drink a little edge. Returning to the bedroom he saw Tom had turned down the bed and was now fluffing up the pillows, Mateo placed the two water glasses at each side of the bed then had a cheeky kiss just as the every one arrived back.

The king and queen entered the family dining room for breakfast noticing they were first down, the kings ritual of having a coffee, reading the paper then eating breakfast was no different this morning. The front page of the paper adorned with a multitude of pictures from last night, the headline that the king read aloud 'Why We Love Our Royal Family' he said handing the paper over to the queen to look. She read the short piece under the headline 'The royal family attended the premier of the Swan Lake production last night. To the excitement of everyone who waited outside the theatre Max was also with the royal family. Those that stayed around outside until the end were provided with unexpected gratitude as the royal family didn't do the usual wave and get in their car. Oh no, not this royal family, instead they spent half an hour happily going around and thanking the crowd and providing exceptional photo opportunities. If anyone ever questions why Monrovian's love their royal family then let the pictures speak for themselves'. The queen looked at the several photos that were then continued on pages two, three and four. Alex and Max had one page to themselves. But it was two photos in particular that the paper had captured in a whimsical moment, Alden, Alex and Max together where Alden and Max had looked at each other smiling. The other was a picture of Max taking the selfie where it caught their faces in a family like shot, gone was all the royal stiffness usually associated with such pictures, instead it was shot catching them all enjoying themselves as a family.

"The PR team had already requested that selfie Max took, they want to use it" the king said happily.
The queen nodded "I think it is time for Max to take on more royal duties with Alex" she suggested.
"Indeed" the king replied chuckling, "You can try and prise him away from mother and their work".
The queen looked up and tutted "That is not fair!" she replied laughing as the doors opened.
Alex and Max walked in and bowed "Your majesties" they both said in unison then taking their seats.
The door opened again and the dowager queen walked in "Darling! Have you seen what you did!".

They all looked at her as she swept formality aside then looked at the king who shrugged unsure what on earth she was going on about.

"Front page, no four pages in the newspaper" she said going to Max and kissing him on the cheek.
She looked at the rest "You lot did alright as well" the dowager queen added, "But Max here! Well!".
"Have you finished mother?" the king asked as she sat down in her seat and nodded.
Alex laughed "All they kept asking was when we were getting married!" he informed them all.
The king kept suspiciously quiet and sipped his coffee "Soon I hope" the dowager queen said.
Max seized the opportunity "Your majesties, after the Spain trip may I take Alex to Mauritius?".
The queen was about to open her mouth before the king pipped her at the post "Yes" he said.
"Well I suppose if the king says so!" the queen replied laughing, "After all his is the sovereign".
"Excellent!" Alex said smiling, "Paying off that bet now?" he asked.
Max nodded "Certainly. And we go to the same hotel" he replied.
Alex sat back with a smile on his face "I will speak to Artem and sort it out" he said.
Max shook his head "No, let me sort it out please" he replied, "I want to know how it is done".
Alex nodded and the king spoke "When you return Max would you take on more royal engagements?".
"Strange, we had that conversation the other day" Alex said to them all.
"And?" the queen asked looking at them both.
Max turned to the dowager queen "It will mean giving up a lot of my time doing my job with the collection".
"I know Max, we can get an assistant to carry on the work. You will retain overall charge" she said.
Max nodded "Good then it is settled" the king said, "I will obtain and annuity for you as well".

Max was really okay about the change in direction and understood that he would eventually have to attend more engagements as their relationship progressed. Finally having caught Artem and sorted out the arrangements for Mauritius they secured the royal suite at the hotel.

"What about you and the rest?" Max asked unsure if they should be coming.
Artem looked at him "I don't know, only Alex and Liam went last year" he replied.
"Do you want to come, put if that way?" Max asked sitting back and Mateo walked in.
"Sir" Mateo said bowing his head in protocol.
"Hi Mateo" Max said as he took his seat, "Fancy going to Mauritius?" Max asked.
Mateo looked at him "What is it?" he asked back having never heard of it.
Max explained telling him all about the island "If I am allowed to go then yes" Mateo replied.
Artem nodded "If Mateo costs up for the us three to go and then save the money elsewhere" he said.
"Is no problem, I sort" Mateo said.

Artem made a call to the hotel and secured two rooms situated below the royal suite free of charge in return of posting some photos on the prince's social media page that was still gathering thousands of followers daily. Max was keeping secret the real reason for the trip, only Franco knew outside of the meeting he had with the king and governor premier and was sworn to secrecy like his life depended on it. Mateo tapped his watched indicating it was time for Max to change for the patrons lunch with the ballet company. The dowager queen and Max arrived at the formal dining room of the main palace where the forty members of the ballet company were all there ready. Max finding it difficult to spot Jack now he wasn't half naked in his ballet costume, he eventually found him as Franco had spotted him and was distracted staring at him.

Max turned to Franco "Write your number down and I will give it to him" he suggested.
"Stop interfering Max" Franco said anxiously, "Would you though?" he now asked.
"Make up your mind Franco!" Max replied then walked over to take his seat for luncheon.
As soon as it was over Max casually walked around chatting until he got to Jack "Hello again" Max said.
"Sir" Jack said bowing his head, "I didn't ask the other night, did you enjoy the performance?" he asked.
"Yes Jack, it was beautifully danced and even my protection officer thought you were sublime" Max replied.
Jack grinned then looked at him "Is he.. you know?" he asked quietly.
Max handed him the bit of paper "Call and find out" he simply said.

Jack looked over at Franco who was standing with the dowager queen's protection officers trying to look all professional, he kept glancing at Jack who smiled and turned to talk to the other troupe members.

With everything calming down movie night came around and the group was getting bigger and bigger every month. Mateo now took control of getting the food together whilst Tom sorted beverages out. Marty and Josh were first to arrive and Josh handed Mateo a small package with some t-shirts for him to wear now the weather was getting warmer. Mateo telling him off to stop giving him clothes but Josh stood their grinning then kissed him to shut him up. Marty stood there with an evil smirk in his face looking at Mateo.

"You owe me!" Marty said putting his arm around Mateo's shoulder.
"Me?" Mateo questioned, "I confused, for what?".
"Kissing my boyfriend" Marty replied slipping his hand down below and copping a feel.
Mateo chuckled "I kiss you. But I not get your whipping!" he replied looking at Marty and grinning.
Marty rolled his eyes "You know?" he said, "Oi Prince Alexander, come here!" he shouted.
Alex casually and slowly walked over "Call me that again and I will slap you!" he remarked.
"What have you told Mateo?" Marty asked trying to look serious.
Mateo chuckled "Is not Alex who tell me" he interjected, "Your highness got the whip as well?".
Alex laughed and winked walking off "Okay you have one kiss" Mateo said to Marty.
Marty moved in front "I will get you and break you in, you can be sure of that!" he said grinning.

Mateo laughed and pulled him forward kissing him then letting him go and walking off, Marty stood there quietly stunned and smitten having finally got a proper kiss from him. Alden and Sam piled and laughing loudly bumping in to the wall, Alden had been to pick Sam up from Military school and he was staying in Alden's residency this weekend due to movie night. Sam straightened himself up and walked over bowing to Alex and Max addressing them in the correct protocol.

"Cut it out" Max said, "Weird my brother bowing to me. And why am I only seeing you now?" he asked
Sam tapped his nose "Mind your own business, Alden and I went bowling today with Nick".
On cue the three protection officers appeared "Nick!" both Alex and Max said in unison seeing him.
Walking in behind was Asa who came running over to Max hugging him "Your here!" Max said happily.
"Yes just for a week" Asa replied, "Seems he can't live without me" he said referring to Nick.
"The art school wants you permanently teaching between painting of course" Max said.
"No work talk!" Alex said hugging Asa before he could bow, "Come meet Mateo" Alex said excitedly.
"Knock, knock" Francis called out walking in with Jackson.

Alex turned and smiled, he didn't care who was in the room and he went over being lifted up in Jackson's arms as they hugged. Francis wandering off since he had since Alex earlier that day, he went straight over to Marty and kissed him then Josh and finally wandered over to Alden and Sam. Being Alden's valet he knew Sam very well now and they had become good friends, mostly at Alden's expense but he loved it. Having some normality in life was what Alden had been missing for years and was now a completely different person and not so uptight about every single thing. The last two to arrive had both Tom and Mateo looking on patiently as they walked in, Hannes and Gareth arriving together. Being neighbours in Sovereign Row and having seen Gareth almost every weekend they had chatted a lot and Hannes had taken him several times to the household areas of the palace. Hannes walked straight over to Mateo and kissed him openly in front of everyone. Gareth had to cope with Sam shouting out Geraldine and running over to hug him, for the moment Tom smiled and sought the company of Marty and Josh.

Franco walked over to Max and tapped him on the shoulder "Franco" Max said smiling.
"I got an updated schedule today. Are you really taking us to Mauritius?" Franco asked.
Max nodded "Wow, thank you Max that is amazing" Franco said beaming.
"You will be working" Max added with a grin, "Sort of anyway" he said laughing.

It was by far the biggest movie night they had hosted for friends and their personal staff, who ironically were like friends anyway. Slowly people began moving off, Franco going with Alden and Sam to play video games in Alden's residence, Jackson left with Francis becoming inseparable over the last few months. Mateo and Hannes disappeared off for a late night swim, Tom was knackered and headed off to his room and Gareth followed on a few meters behind with all the remaining eyes watching him to see if anything was going to happen with Tom.

Tom turned hearing someone walking behind him "Night" he said partly holding his breath.
Gareth walked past glancing at him "Good night" he said sorely tempted but holding out.
"Is that it?" Tom asked as Gareth reached the doors leading out of the Regency suites.
Gareth opened the door and looked back with a sexy grin "Oi! go on a date with me!" Tom called out.
Gareth stopped and laughed "After I have had my very wicked way with you" he replied.
"Was that a yes then?" Tom now asked slightly confused.
"Yes" Gareth replied closing the door, "Text me, Max has my number" he said disappearing from view.

Tom smiled entering his room knowing full well he had an erection just from talking to him. Back inside the lounge of the suite Josh moved sofas and squeezed in between Alex and Max smiling away. Marty stood and walked to Alex pulling him off the sofa and sweeping him over his shoulder with ease walking towards the bedroom.

Alex looked at Max "Well it looks like I know what I am doing" he said giggling.
Josh sat across Max's lap "So you an me then!" he said and Max frantically kissed him.

Marty leaned over him catching him unprepared kissing him full on, no matter how many times they had sex he always found himself swept off in to another world. The bed moving brought him back from the kiss, Max now laid beside him with Josh undressing him. Max turned to look at Alex and moved his head closer their lips met in a long kiss. When they broke apart they were both naked, looking up they saw Marty and Josh naked and kissing, both very erect. They glanced at each other and smiled their eyes speaking their own language of love before they looked down at the bed with such mischievous grins on their faces that caused Alex and Max and giggle stupidly. Simultaneously they leaned up grabbing the cocks of Marty and Josh taking them by surprise. Usually Max was in control when it came to sex with Josh, tonight however, he sensed he was going to have play role reversal looking up in to the eyes staring down at him. Alex held the sheer hardness of Marty's cock, a familiarity of the dense and thick solid cock seemed to transfix him to move his mouth towards it. Opening his mouth and slipping it around and down then up several times. Marty gasped holding on to Josh's shoulder for support. Marty growled and pushed Alex backwards on to his back and climbed on the bed, only this time instead of instantly getting between Alex's legs he was straddled across grinning down. Marty shuffled up moving his cock ever closer to Alex's mouth. Alex moaned softly feeling the head of his cock tapping at his face and running over his mouth, licking his lips to moisten them Alex stuck his tongue out and washed it over the tip of Marty's cock. The foreskin already rolled back perfectly poised for him, he allowed the cock to rub against his lips before opening his mouth. This time his lips tenderly surrounded the head, gently exploring and now using his tongue swirling around. Marty moaned and thrusted forward forcing his cock in to Alex's mouth, he glanced at Josh and gave him a quick kiss then looked down smirking at the sight of this puppy begging for his treat. Marty sighed softly as feeling Alex's hand roaming across his body, with all the will in the world there was no way he could last, he had to fuck Alex and fuck him now. Moving backwards and getting between his legs he leaned over Alex, finally their lips caressed briefly then locked in to a hard deep kiss. Marty pulled him closer grabbing his legs and pulling them around his waist then adjusting his leg positions so they kept the prince's legs aloft around his waist. His cock poised at the hole was just where Marty liked it. Their lips still firmly sealed together in a passionate kiss allowed Alex's free hands to explore Marty's familiar body. 

Max was not so lucky, on grabbing Josh's cock he looked down at Max and chuckled then pushed him back on the bed 'I'm driving tonight' he said gripping hold of Max's hands and pushing them above his head. Using his legs he got between Max's legs pushing them apart to position himself and leaned forward. Max just looked at Josh 'Oh fuck' he said with excitement and trepidation, but also wondering what he had let himself in for. He knew Josh could be quite erratic and unpredictable at sex, never knowing how hard or soft he was going to go. Max giggled and gasped loudly as Josh bit and sucked on his nipples slowly edging upwards to his neck and chin until their lips met. Max took the lead and pushed his tongue in to Josh's mouth surprising him at the eagerness, locking their lips together they kissed nosily. His body wriggling on the bed powerless from Josh's dominance and strength, his feet caressing Josh's legs moving up and down. Josh waited until Max moved his legs upwards again and slipped his own under Max's holding them up. On cue Max clasped his legs around Josh's waist for a fraction of a moment, it was long enough for Josh to get him in to a full on missionary position. He felt the hold on his hands being gently released, Josh kissed him deeper then broke away looking down at him with the wickedest of smiles he had ever seen. They stared at each other then Max moaned softly feeling his hand rubbing against his hole quickly followed by another moan a little louder as Josh pushed the head of his cock inside swiftly. The discomfort quickly passed and Josh brushed his lips against Max's, his tongue running across them and delving in to his mouth. Josh's arm slipped behind his neck holding him in place he kissed deeper at the same time he eased his cock deep in to Max's arse. His moans stifled by the kiss, Josh took him balls deep. The first stifled moans caused Marty and Alex to look, they could see Max's hand almost clawing on his back and his legs pointing straight up in the air stretching then wriggling around Josh's waist in sexual gratification. 

Marty kissed Alex sweetly then jiggled his hips pushing against Alex until he felt the head of his cock open him up and giving him the right of passage. His back arched and he yelped softly still smiling between pain and pleasure feeling his arse expand accommodating Marty's cock. Marty kissed his neck several times then watched his face at the ecstasy in his eyes the more he pushed inside, his cock already leaking precum having wanted to fuck Alex all night. His final push and Alex arched his back again moaning feeling the last few inches glide inside. A tender kiss exchanged between them signalled the start, Marty began seamless undulating waves in his hips. His hands gripped tighter on to Marty's arms. Despite Marty hardly moving he could feel the deep soothing strokes deep in his body, sending erotic shivers up his spine causing his toes to curl in on themselves. He began to realise that Marty had somehow become very adept at sex and how to really pleasure in the most incredible way, no doubt this was Josh's doing. Almost in tune with each other Marty and Josh looked at each other then smiled looking and leaned over to kiss. Both boys under them wriggled and moaned in pleasure. Unquestionably Josh had more control over his body and orgasm, whereas Marty had none yet he could fuck numerous times in succession. He had demonstrated that the first time the four of them had sex. It was a subtle change but enough for Alex to feel, the undulating had moved to a steady deep pounding now. His hands now wrapped around Marty's neck holding him closer as they locked together in another kiss. Josh gently caressing in long deep strokes stopped and they both watched Marty do what he does best. 

He moved his legs up closer around the sides of Alex's arse getting better traction he began to hit home harder. Alex moaned very loudly in to his mouth, his arms clasping hard around his neck, his toes appearing to perform a dance of their own with each body shattering thrust that was being delivered with such loving force. The intensity of Alex's responsiveness sent a tremble through his body 'Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' Marty cried out, his balls twitched and his cock jumped pulsing hard. Marty bucked his hips hard several time growling like a bear and thrusting his hips down hard against Alex's arse. He moaned feeling the first volley of his ejaculation firing off, then the second, third, fourth. Holding Alex tightly his hips stopped bucking, his cock impaled deep inside. Panting against his neck he slowly gyrated his hips pushing the seed deeper in to the prince. Their bodies glistening from tiny beads of sweat laid perfectly still until they both regained some composure. Through the midst of it Alex had his own orgasm, when he had no idea, his mind and body had completely lost control.

The animalistic nature of Alex and Marty had taken Josh and Max by surprise hearing them go at it like they had been possessed. Max leaned up and kissed Josh, they were both highly aroused by their primeval sexual act. Josh looked down at Max and grinned letting his hips pick up speed fucking Max deeper and harder but still with his tender soft edge that Josh was usually known for. Looking down at the sexy tattooed Max it was turning him on even more. When the quietness prevailed after Marty finished Josh could now concentrate on Max fully making him moan and watching him receiving pleasure. Max groaned and slapped Josh on the arse, he stared down and grinned 'Do that again I will fuck you even harder' he said between thrusts. Max chuckled then moaned louder as Josh released three mind blowing thrusts, his hands grabbing hold of Josh's butt cheeks grinning cheekily up at Josh then slapping both cheeks before grabbing hold of them again. Josh responded and began pounding him harder and faster, his moans were short gasps unable to keep up with the speed Josh exhibited. Suddenly changing tack he kneeled up holding Max's legs spreading them wide apart fucking him steadily 'I can't hold on much more' he said to Max 'Me neither' he replied grabbing his cock and masturbating himself in tune with the rhythm his arse was getting hit. Max raised his other hand and ran it across Josh's smooth chest tracing a line down to his naval and back up again. His back twisted a little 'Cumming' he whimpered like a school child shooting his load across his stomach and chest. Josh gripped his ankles holding them further apart, rolling his head back and using exaggerated fast long strokes almost pulling Max inside out. Letting out a deep moan in his chest his the orgasm firing off like a lightning bolt, his hands catching Max above the knees pulling his arse deep on to his cock and holding still. Max looked up and felt the warming sensation deep in his that seemed to grow with every pulse from his cock that rebounded against his anal wall. Josh looked down releasing Max's legs and collapsing forward kissing Max and wrapping their arms around each other enjoying their post sex after glow.

Alex and Marty applauded at the excellent show. Marty was already poised waiting for his turn on both Josh and Max. The night was far from over and only ended after Marty had done his job having all three of them. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting dizzy, trying to remember who is getting into bed with whom, and now we have yet another new character coming in with a serious case of the hots for Franco. On the public side, nice to see Max taking the lead in encouraging public interaction with the family.

• Like 2

I must admit that when Franco was first introduced into the story, I thought he was written as a gay character. Then when Sam came on the scene, that seemed to change or perhaps I got him confused with Francis. Hopefully in the next chapter he'll make contact with Jack and we'll find out for sure 🙂

• Like 2

Part 54 - The Spanish Valet Returns

It felt strange doing things this way and laying in bed with Mateo after one of their mad sex sessions, he could see Mateo's point and decided that doing it the right way will keep Gareth in suspense. He could see just how much Mateo and Hannes had found their mutual attraction to each other had grown stronger by taking things slowly. Tom was never one for doing things slowly, he trusted Mateo and would try to keep his hands off Gareth and get to know him first. After all this was the first time he was actually trying to a boyfriend on for size and see how it fitted with his life. He couldn't put his finger on why Gareth seemed so sexy, maybe it was the outrageous flirting they did but never crossing the threshold yet. In any case their first date was dinner in the household dining room, after which they sat on the sofas in the lounge and began to learn about each others jobs in the palace. Gareth asked Tom for second date and when Tom explained that it would have to be when he returned from the state visit to Spain and trip to Mauritius, he smiled and nodded explaining there was no rush and they should let it happen naturally.

They were all given their briefs and schedule of the state visit, Franco, Tom and Mateo sat and did plenty of internet searches on the Spanish royal family to make sure they knew who was who and be well prepared for their trip. Max was returning from a meeting with the king and queen who had taken time out to take Max carefully through all the protocols and what the family was like and how they were related through generations of European royalty. This time it would be different from when Max met them at Alex's birthday being a more formal state visit. The part Mateo was looking forward to was the getting there, he simply loved being part of this world and it still gave his spine tingling chills when people would bow and curtsey to Alex, then nod their heads to Max. It took a while for him to comprehend that Max was not technically royal but afforded a minor protocol status.

Max looked at the message on his phone "Felipe wants to meet for dinner" he said to Alex and Artem.
Artem glanced up sceptically "Seriously?" he said, "He probably flew back for the visit".
Alex chuckled "He is not that bad Artem" he said and looked over at Max.
"I think we should, show him there are no hard feelings" Max suggested.
Alex mused it over and nodded "The free night we have, ask if we can entertain him in the palace".
Artem nodded "After all the Spanish royal family do know him" Alex added.
"Blah! Blah!" Artem responded forgetting his manners and looking up at Alex and Max.
Max eyed him curiously "Are you jealous he fucked your prince?" he asked giggling.
Artem rolled his eyes "Do I look like I want to fuck the prince?" he retorted.
Alex and Max looked at each other then at Artem "Yes!" they both replied in unison.
Artem sat back "Just because I am the only one who hasn't!" he said smirking smugly.
"Lies!" Alex replied, "How dare you, show me some respect" he said looking serious.
Artem stood "The valet. No valets, make that plural! Shall I continue?" he asked grinning.
Alex stood and walked over to him "Kiss me!" he demanded staring intently in to Artem's eyes.
Artem moved forward and parted his lips then pulled away laughing "No such luck!".
"Gagging for it" Max said smiling so broadly his face was hurting.
"You are no better!" Artem exclaimed, "I work for a bunch of easy lays" he said.
"Oh now you have poked the bear!" Max said standing up and marching towards him.
"Shut up Maxine!" Artem said then burst out laughing, "Otherwise I will tell all to your brother!".
Max grabbed Artem and planted a kiss on his lips "Tell me you didn't like it?" he asked.
Artem looked at him "Oh Max, marry me" he said pulling Max in to his arms and squeezing him hard.
Max giggled "Fuck you are strong Artem" he said trying to ply him away.
"You wanted to play Maxine so we are playing" Artem replied noticing Alex filming it on his phone.
"Priceless" Alex said laughing, "Artem finally caught in a compromising situation".

Finally letting Max go they got back to business. Max had never really seen this side of Artem where he actually showed his fun loving side with Max present. He knew that Alex and Artem had a very close bond and was not unusual to find him sitting on the bed with Alex talking when he was busy. On his return Artem would always assume his position. There was no question that Artem protected the prince and he in return confided a lot in him. Slowly as Artem got to know Max he began showing the same tendencies towards Max as well, he was unsure of Max to begin with until they found their own path of friendship. Artem ran through the schedule with Max in more detail, the purpose of this trip was an arts and cultural exchange where he would be taking the lead and visiting the Prado National Museum and other cultural sites. The purpose to forge links between museums and galleries to exchange exhibits on a collaborative basis. What Max didn't know was how this visit was secretly hatched by the two kings and queens as a final test to see how Max handled the helm of such visits. For the most part Max believed that Alex was running it being the official royal, his instruction was to step back letting Max shine and for him to play the supporting part. 

Alex looked at them both and smiled "Then off to Mauritius. I promised you would get there Artem".
Artem sat back and smiled "You did, but Max has organised it" he said correcting Alex.
Mateo appeared and bowed "Your royal highness, sir. Cases all packed, Tom is finishing off now".
Artem looked at him "What about yours?" he asked.
"I no have many clothes" Mateo replied, "I no need them".
Tom stood at the door laughing "You have to be kidding, you have more clothes than all of us".
"Josh just loves Mateo, always giving him things" Max said in a complaining tone.
Mateo bowed with a glint in his eye "I can not help being sexier than you all" he said giggling.
"Here we go!" Artem exclaimed shaking his head and smiling at Max.

It was now a game that played out almost every other day, that silly glint of mischief in his eyes then he would stare at Alex who always took the bait and gave chase to Mateo. They found the two of them rolling around on the lounge floor in an erotic play fight. Artem had given up trying to control Mateo or even understand what went on his head most times, he just let him get on with it and enjoyed having Mateo and Tom as friends despite being their boss within the prince's royal household.

Max followed Artem in to the lounge and shrugged "So you want to dine with us tonight?" he asked.
"Yes, thanks Max" Artem said putting his arm around his shoulder and Max copped a feel of his arse.
Artem glanced at him "Doesn't matter how much you try, it will never happen" he said smirking.
"I know. But you have such a sexy a arse Artem" Max said watching Alex who overpowered Mateo.

Artem chuckled and then strangely he leaned in a kissed Max on the cheek before letting go and going back to his work.

It was all go the following morning as they headed to the airport then off to Madrid. Mateo was so excited going to Spain that they couldn't shut him up for the first half of the trip there until Tom threatened to gag him with his cock if he didn't stop. The royal cavalcade left Madrid airport with the police motorbikes in front clearing the way. The Spanish royal family appeared outside the front doors of the Zarzuela palace to greet their guests, Alfonso followed behind being assigned as the prince and Max's palace valet for their visit. He was a little nervous unsure of what reaction he would get this time now the prince had a boyfriend. The cars stopped and the palace footmen rushed over opening the doors and standing to attention. Alex exited followed by Max and they walked over when the senior footman who announced them 'His Royal Highness Prince Alexander Albert Turon de Vasco, Prince of Monrovia and Duke of Montcalm', Alex stepped forward bowing then kissing the king and queen on the cheek, his eyes fleetingly glanced to Alfonso and he smiled seeing the familiar very sexy valet. 'The Honourable Sir Maximilian Westwood-Lymm' the footman announced and Max stepped forward bowing and offered the hand of the queen then king to shake, remembering that it was a gentle up and down then release. Protocol observed exactly how he was told then a more informal approach took over as they were introduced to Alfonso. Max looked at the stunning Spaniard and saw how Alex looked and smiled affectionately, instantly he knew this was the valet Alex had told him about. The king and queen left Alfonso to take Alex, Max and their royal staff to their rooms and advising them to meet for lunch in one hour. Their first evening was a casual dinner to which Felipe had been invited. The second day was the first official engagement late morning then a full state banquet in the evening, at least today they had a chance to chill out and enjoy the fine Spanish weather and socialise with the royal family. The best news Alex heard was that the Duke and Duchess of Galicia were arriving that afternoon and staying over for the state banquet, Alex explained to Max how it was the duchess who almost pushed him in to bed with Felipe. Alex turned hearing the laughter of Artem and Liam who both seemed pleased to see Alfonso again, Artem clearly was happy since Alfonso would probably remember how Alex liked things. Mateo still in awe taking everything in was now a silent lamb following the heard with Tom. His eyes focusing in on Alfonso and his pretty good looks.

Mateo was the only one who followed Alex and Max in to their rooms to start unpacking the cases. Tom carrying the boxes with the royal sashes in followed Artem to his room which had the safe in to store valuables. Alex and Max sat down on the sofa whilst Alfonso summoned coffee for them then walked in to the dressing room.

"I do that" Alfonso said walking over to Mateo holding his hand out for the suits.
Mateo shook his head "Descampaco las maletas" he said surprising Alfonso.
"Es usted español?" Alfonso asked looking carefully at him.
"No soy Mexicano" Mateo replied unable to stop staring at him with his mouth partly open.
Alfonso smirked "Como desées" he said turning to leave.
"Oye ayúdame" Mateo demanded and Alfonso smiled.

Together they unpacked the cases nattering away happily to each other in Spanish and becoming instant friends, they also fancied each other and flirted openly enjoying themselves immensely. Over lunch Alfonso took the entourage down to the staff dining area then Liam took Franco to meet the security team of the palace. They spent the afternoon walking around the grounds and having a tour of the palace before heading up to get ready for dinner. The duchess was all over Alex and Max like an old friend until Felipe arrived at the palace and they sat down for dinner. The king and queen retired with the duchess and her husband, they wanted at least to give the visiting royals time to chat with Felipe and they made their way outside to sit in the balmy still air. 

Alfonso appeared on the terrace "Your highness, sir. I am here if you need anything" he said bowing.
Felipe glanced at him then looked again staring "This is Alfonso our valet in the palace" Alex said.
"Encantado de conocerte" Alfonso said nodding his head staring at Felipe, "You famous!".
Felipe chuckled and Alex had seen that look before "Placer conocerte" he said softly.
Alfonso giggled stupidly making Felipe smile "Tienes un teléfono móvil?" he asked.
"Sí" Alfonso replied nodding his head still staring at him.
Felipe got his out and looked at Alfonso "Cuál es tu número?" Felipe asked.
Alfonso reeled it off and Felipe typed it in to his contacts "Por qué?" Alfonso asked afterwards.
Felipe smiled "Creo que me he enamorado de ti y quiero ser tu novio" he said.
"Seguro por qué no" Alfonso replied, "Cuándo? he asked.
"Miércoles?" Felipe replied and Alfonso nodded, "Te llamaré" he said.
"If you have finished, coffee please Alfonso" Alex said interrupting them and winking at him.
"Yes your highness" Alfonso said bowing and leaving.
Max chuckled as Felipe tried to act normally "Very nicely done" Max said.
Felipe looked at him "You understood?" he asked.
"Not all of it but I got most of it" Max replied, "He is in love with Alfonso" he said to Alex.
Felipe blushed "What happened?" Alex asked all intrigued.
"Don't know" Felipe replied, "I... I am not sure, he is so sexy" he said.
Alex and Max both sat back smiling "I never thought it would be a Spanish man" Felipe added.
"You have men throwing themselves at you all the time Felipe" Alex reminded him.
Felipe smiled "Yes I know, but he is so... Dios! I do not know".
Alex leaned over and kissed Felipe on the cheek "He is a randy Spaniard, like you" he said.

They continued chatting for an hour before Felipe took his leave, the humidity in the air had suddenly spiked and they were both uncomfortable in their dress. Max already thinking ahead spoke to Felipe about attending the tennis tournament in Monrovia in September to which he eagerly agreed. Felipe was also tasked with bringing at least four other stars. He laughed but agreed liking the challenge but also knowing several avid tennis fanatics in the Hollywood set. They walked with Felipe seeing him off with Alfonso walking behind, Alex could see that the change in humidity had also got to Alfonso who looked hot and uncomfortable now as well.

"I need a cold shower" Max said loosening his tie.
Alex agreed with him "Same here" he said as they got to their room.
"Thank you Alfonso that will be all for the evening" Alex said kindly to him.
Alfonso smiled bowing his head "Are you sure I can do nothing else for you this evening?" he asked.
Alex chuckled and looked over at Max laying on the bed partly naked "Max?" Alex asked.
Max smiled and nodded "Easy I can do you both" Alfonso said smirking, "I really horny now".

Max stood up and Alex started undressing Alfonso kissing him tenderly, even Max had to admit he found the guy incredibly sexy and was probably the nearest thing he would get to Mateo who seemed to keep things professional with them. Max was undressed and stood facing a naked Alfonso. He was lost for words seeing the tattoos on Max's shoulder and arm, running his fingers over them he stepped closer and kissed Max moving him backwards until they fell on the bed. Alex went to have a cold shower giving them a few moments to explore each other. The soft knock on the door fell on deaf ears and Mateo walked in crossing in to the bedroom having heard them come back to the rooms. He stood there unsure what to make of what was going on, in his head that was, his cock had no problem figuring things out seeing Alfonso naked and laying on top of Max.

Alex appeared and gasped in shock seeing Mateo lost in thought staring at the sight then looked down and chuckled seeing his erection. He walked over to Mateo who turned realising Alex was standing there. 'Your high...' Alex put a finger to his lips staring at him and moving his face closer until he kissed Mateo. Pulling back Alex smiled 'Max has a big crush on you' he whispered in his ear as his fingers began unfastening the buttons of Mateo's shirt. Mateo looked over to the bed at the two men who now struggled to fight on who was fucking who. Mateo seemed a little nervous at first then he looked up at Alex whose lips were slightly parted in a smile, Mateo leaned forward and rammed his tongue between the lips kissing Alex hard and purposefully. He then retracted his tongue and teased Alex who was trying to kiss him having being so turned on by the first kiss. Mateo chuckled and ran a finger down Alex's face as they moved closer again, his lips felt like they were sizzling as Mateo made contact again. Alex felt his body rising off the ground in his arms as he took the prince over to the bed laying him down next Max and Alfonso, gone was any doubt in his head. They both stopped and saw Mateo, his body and tattoos, Max's cock instantly jumped and bounced several times and his hand seemed to have a mind of its own touching the Mexican's body, his eyes looked pleadingly at Mateo who smiled 'You will get your turn!' he said in a tone that told Max he was going to get it. Alfonso looked Mateo in the eye and they suddenly kissed with angry passion getting it out of their system before focusing back on the guys under them.

Alex moaned and gasped first at the sudden way Mateo had worked his cock to his hole and penetrated him with the head, his eyes looking up feeling the head of his cock slipping in and out preparing his hole to take the fullness of his cock. Little by little more of him was entering Alex getting deeper and deeper in to his body. Continuous with no slowing down, his arse being worked stretching and loosening it the more he took. There was no resistance from Alex, all he could do was gasp and moan wildly staring up at Mateo, his fingers digging in to his hips unsure if he wanted to stop him or pull him in harder. He felt it each time Mateo pulled his cock back then forward then he moved in one suave motion, desperately Alex tried arching his back off the bed but he met Mateo's body that wouldn't move. Moaning louder and feeling the bushy prickles of his pubes rubbing against his arse and hole he knew his cock was now deep inside in his body, The feeling of him being inside was so intoxicating that Alex now wore the widest smile on his face as he settled back. His steady yet relentless movement gave Alex no time to even adjust or react. His variety of movements from his hips had him gasping never knowing what was coming next, Mateo displayed his devilish smile 'I tell you I cum lots and many times' he said softly and following up with a kiss. His deep long strokes felt like they were touching him in places he had never experienced, focusing on Mateo trying to second guess his moves he could now understand why Max had a crush on him, he couldn't wait to see his boyfriend getting fucked by Mateo. Likewise Max was watching Alex at the hands of Mateo, he too got a real buzz seeing Alex in action.

Too focused on Alex and Mateo he got a gentle slap on the face from Alfonso reminding him he was there, Max was so aroused that he tried to get Alfonso over on to his back but the Spaniard was having none of it and he gently tapped Max again on the face warning not to fight him off. Max chuckled looking up in to his eyes, they were so mesmerising that he lifted his head desperate to kiss him. Alfonso smiled and lowered his head kissing him and forcing Max's head back on the bed as he worked Max's legs up around him pinning Max to a missionary position like Alex was. Moving his cock leaving a trail of precum until he found the warmth of his arse lips slipping around the moist head of his cock, his kissed Max harder raising his hips and pushing in quickly. His hands grabbed Alfonso's shoulders in mock protest, yet the passion of his kiss had the desired effect on Max who surrendered himself completely to him. Locked in the kiss he found Alfonso was in no way shy about using his cock and got to work on Max with subtle hypnotic strokes. The noises in the room coming from Alex and Max moaning almost in time with each other. Alfonso struggling to maintain a steady rhythm hearing Mateo's balls slapping away at Alex with his deep hard thrusting, he was getting so aroused by the noises in the room that he changed to a deep rapid penetration fuck. Max clearly wanted a break from the kiss but Alfonso held fast holding his head still so he could continue assaulting him at both ends. Max now flung his arms around Alfonso's body holding him tight against himself, their bodies moving together. A surge rippled through his body causing Alfonso to moan in to Max's mouth and his hips picked up speed feeling the tingle of his orgasm beginning in his balls, it was too late to stop it and he broke the kiss moaning loudly. His hips jumped forward pressing down harder in to Max feeling his cum speeding up through his cock, pulsing hard he shot his load planting it deep. Max moaned and pulled Alfonso back down, his head buried against Max's neck as they held each other tightly. His body trembled then his hips jabbed hard cycling through his orgasm, Max could feel his warm breath being exhaled each time his body trembled and jumped. He laid there oblivious to anything staring up the ceiling, just holding Alfonso and letting him finish his orgasm fully felt so amazing to Max. 

They both became aware of the slapping balls getting faster and Alex moaning in a higher pitched tone as he gasped for air from the relentlessness of Mateo, each thrust in pushed the air out of his lungs having such a bewildering effect on him that made Alex shot his load twice, the second time his arse clamped hard and Mateo reared up and holding still for a split second shooting the first ribbon of his seed, in the blink of an eye the balls started slapping again even faster as he continued fucking Alex hard allowing all of his seed to be pumped out. Suddenly he changed in to a steady massaging fuck and leaned down kissing Alex. He continued doing this for several minutes before picking up the speed again and fucking Alex for the second time. Mateo leaned up running his fingers along Alex's body causing him to giggle. He looked over at Alfonso 'Swap?' he asked, Alfonso leaned over and kissed him as they both extracted their cocks ready to swap bottoms. Mateo gently pulled the head out followed by a river of cum flooding out of Alex's arse. Max noticed and giggled then rubbed his finger over his hole feeling it was damp but otherwise pretty dry still. Mateo positioned himself against Max 'Don't worry it will happen to you when I have finished' he said smiling and slipping his cock deep inside Max in one attempt. He then began to fuck Max with deliberate slow strokes then a few deep hard thrusts, moaning and rolling his eyes feeling Alfonso's cum coating his cock and driving him wild. Mateo leaned down and kissed him roughly then grinned 'I am going to wreck you!' he said smirking and building up the speed of his deep fucking and pinning Max's arms down above his head. Alfonso smiled shaking his head at the incredible way Mateo could fuck, he turned to Alex and scooped up some of Mateo's cum and pushed it in Alex's hole followed by his cock, using it as lube. He knew exactly how hard Alex could take getting fucked having been here before and he soon had his prince moaning. After a few minutes he pulled out and dragged Alex over to the sofa. With Alex kneeling on it, Alfonso took him from behind softly then kissed him and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. From this position Alfonso could certainly match Mateo for speed and depth as he fucked Alex for nearly half an hour before he finally shot his cum and collapsed on top of him. Alex giggled and turned his head to kiss Alfonso 'I love it when you do it like that' he said purring like a cat.

Max was being put through his paces having taken two loads already from Mateo he was about to deliver his third, this time he really began pounding Max so hard that Max accidentally scratched Mateo's back when he felt the muscles in his arse loosing their ability to function properly, his action caused Mateo to fuck him harder and harder until he began knocking out his third load and collapsing on to Max, both drenched in sweat and panting heavily Mateo was not ready to pull out yet and made Max lay there with his arse soaked in cum, his hips still moving and gyrating. Max was beginning to get some control back down below, he certainly felt liked he had been wrecked. 

Mateo finally pulled out and a dribble followed "I need cold shower" Max said looking exhausted.
Mateo helped Max off the bed "Thanks" he said.
Mateo smiled "I would clench your arse you got several of my loads in there" he said.
"Now I remember know why I have a crush on you!" Max replied steadying himself on his feet.

Max chuckled and took a few steps then ran to the bathroom as he felt a river or cum flowing down his leg. The three of them stood there laughing at his predicament until Alex felt a trickle beginning to run down his leg, he now ran to the bathroom. Alfonso stood there bent over in laughter then yelped and looked behind unable to stand up properly, he felt the hand holding him down as Mateo slid his cock in his arse. Planting his hands on the bed for support as Mateo pushed deep inside, he pulled back then pushed deep inside again letting Alfonso feel what was about to come. Mateo let out a soft growl and slowly began fucking at first, with each passing minute it got deeper and harder. Alfonso could now hear and feel Mateo's balls knocking away rapidly at his arse. Mateo moaned and gripped on to Alfonso's hips holding him deep on his cock shooting his sixth load in two hours. He pulled Alfonso up right keeping his arms secured around the his waist and impaled on his cock, Alfonso looked over his shoulder and kissed him as Alex and Max returned from the bathroom still giggling away and kissing each other bumping in to the door. The both looked over at the hot sight of Alfonso and Mateo locked together.

Alex climbed into bed with an aching arse "Warn me never to have sex with Mateo again!" he said.
Max smiled "God I love you and I really love watching you get nailed" he said then laughed.
"Get in to bed I want you" Alex said fingering his cock and tasting his precum.
"Seriously Alex, I can't take any more tonight" Max protested climbing in to bed.
Alex chuckled "I need you to blow me" he said rubbing his cock gently.

Max smiled and kissed him on the mouth, chin, neck and worked lower down his body. Eventually they ended up in a sixty nine position finishing each other off before finally falling asleep. 

Alfonso and Mateo arrived noisily carrying a tray of coffees 'Good morning your royal highness, sir' they said in unison and bowing then waiting for them to wake and sit up. They placed the tray on the bed noticing all the cups. They then sat crossed legged on the bed pouring four cups of coffee and inviting themselves to take morning coffee with Alex and Max.

"Are we taking liberties now?" Alex asked taking a sip of coffee and sighing.
"Of course" Mateo replied smiling as Liam, Franco and Artem appeared in the bedroom.
Alfonso smiled "Come, coffee here" he said as they all piled on the bed.
Liam sat between Alex and Max "Man you both reek of sex" he remarked winking at Alfonso and Mateo.
Max smiled resting back against the head board "You want sucking off then?" he asked.
"Certainly not" Liam replied slapping Alex's hand away that was moving under the sheets.
Alfonso laid down with his head across Mateo's legs "This nice, nice and friendly" he said softly.

They all laughed and sat chatting about the day ahead before they got down to business getting Alex and Max ready for their royal visit to the national museum. Artem fully aware of what was going down on this trip worked with Max on the timings in the car towards the museum and who he was being presented to on arrival. It was the first time that Max was introduced ahead of Alex and it seemed so out of the ordinary to him. They day went well with not a mishap in sight, even Franco was quietly loving his part taking the spotlight for once with Max. That evening they attended the state banquet in their honour and the Spanish Prime Minister attended spending quite a bit of time talking with Max and Alex. The following day was another busy one with Max at the helm then a visit to one of the IHF charity offices that Felipe had persuaded them to fit in. Their last evening was relatively quiet dining with the royal family and celebrating a successful few days with Max having secured a showing for Asa's work at a gallery in Madrid along with a few other artists from Monrovia. The prime minister of Spain was impressed by their visit he was now going to make an official business visit to Monrovia in return. The governor premier made sure that the royal council were aware that is was all Max's doing at being a superb ambassador for their country, he was carefully sowing the seeds for next council meeting when the Sovereign Statute 10.5 would be put before them.

It was a sad afternoon for Alfonso having to say goodbye to them all after getting to enjoy some fun times with them. Alex sent a text to Felipe suggesting he try and get Alfonso out for a drink that evening noticing that he looked a little down at their upcoming departure. By the time the cars arrived Alfonso appeared with Mateo looking happy and telling Alex that he was going out for a drink later with Felipe. 

With all the farewells done and promises to come back soon the cars left the Zarzuela palace for the airport and their flight to Mauritius. They were all in good spirit looking forward to a couple of weeks of downtime, hidden away with no interruptions. Only Franco was aware of what the real reason for the trip and Max had wanted their personal household present considering they lived in each others pockets and beds. 

Every time he looked at Alex, his prince, his heart never failed to skip a beat and he loved that feeling that came over him, it was pure love and something he still found exciting each day.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part 55 - The Second Stage Of Bagging A Prince

Seated in the plush suites of the first class cabin for the seven hour flight to Dubai then a quick change of planes for the six hour flight down to Mauritius. Mateo still a little apprehensive about the whole flying thing seemed to forget he was on a plane. Alex and Max sat in the front two centre suites, Liam and Franco either side by the window, Artem behind Liam whilst Tom and Mateo had the suites behind Alex and Max. As much as Liam and Franco loved their royal trips the eight seats meant one other seat. To their relief the airline who now knew of Prince Alexander had blocked the seat off and the crew in the galley between first and business were instructed that no passenger is allowed past the galley. Alex stood and turned to them all reminding them that once they are at the hotel and in private royal protocol was banned unless exceptional circumstances prevail. He looked around and they all nodded, only when we leave for the airport does it resume he added.

Mateo finally had the courage to have a glass of champagne and sat there quite calm, with Tom by his side they chatted and giggled constantly until dinner service. Artem came over to join them in their suites for dinner, whilst Liam and Franco joined Alex and Max.

"How come we don't get to dine with you?" Tom said poking his head over the partition.
"You are not important enough" Franco quickly replied and the three laughed.
Tom smirked "Oh you better watch yourself for the next two weeks!" he said confidently.
Franco deliberately sat back stretching and flexing his muscles "No problem" he said.
"Stop flirting with my valet!" Alex said, "You can eat with us on the next flight" he said to Tom.
They thought it was over but Tom appeared again "You gay yet?" he asked Franco smirking.
"What a ludicrous question!" Franco responded but Alex and Max were looking at him, "No!" he said.
Tom shrugged "Might get you drunk and take you on a test drive" he replied sitting down.
Tom could hear the laughter and it was Liam who was laughing the longest and poking fun at Franco.
Max stood up "Don't you get involved!" Alex said trying to pull him back in to his seat but failing.
"Leave my protection officer alone" Max warned, "Or else!" he said.
Tom smiled "You better watch your back as well Maxine" he replied hearing Alex burst out laughing.
Max sat and Alex looked at Liam "Why do I think I am going to regret this trip?" he asked.
Liam sipped his champagne contemplating for a moment "You employed them all, it is your fault!".
Alex folded his arms "Apologise or you get demoted to business class!" he exclaimed.
Liam took another sip and stared at Alex "Make me" he replied leaning forward and parting his mouth.
"Your highness, sir, your menus for this evening" said a young cute cabin steward.
Liam jumped looking slightly embarrassed "My name is Adrian and I will be looking after you".

Adrian was cute, tall and very nice looking. Immaculately groomed in his airline uniform and around 22 years old. It was enough to spike Tom's interest and he openly flirted with him when handing the menus to them asking what was good. Adrian smiled and winked at Tom telling everything is good on their flight tonight, Artem and Mateo rolled their eyes looking at each other when he replied that he could see that. Tom continued his flirting throughout dinner then settled down to watch a movie and falling asleep. He woke up as the films credits were rolling and noticed that Franco and Artem were the only ones awake sat in Franco's suite chatting, apart from that the cabin was quiet but he needed a drink. Opening the half size door he walked up to the front where the first class galley and refreshments were situated by the staircase leading to the lower deck that was cordoned off.

Tom looked at the drinks when Adrian appeared "Can I get you anything sir?" he asked kindly.
He grinned stupidly "I need something to quench my thirst" he replied and opting for water.
"Here" Adrian said taking the bottle and pouring it in a glass with some ice.
Tom took a large swig "Thanks, I needed that, too much champagne and I am not use to it".
Adrian chuckled staring at the tall sturdy young man "So what is your role with the prince?".
Tom leaned back against the counter "All sorts really, but mostly their valet" he replied.
"You must lead a wonderful life working for royalty" Adrian remarked.
Tom stared besotted at him "Yeah" he said softly, "Where is the bathroom?" he asked.
Adrian smiled "Behind you" he said gesturing with his hand and Tom looked behind.
Tom put his glass down and walked towards the door then turned "Coming?" he asked.
Adrian looked around he knew no one was allowed up here, even crew "I hope your quick" he said.
"The longer you stand there the longer it takes" Tom replied already inside.

Adrian swiftly moved inside, thank fully these aircraft had larger bathrooms at the upper front deck so space wasn't an issue. Tom locked the door then kissed him softly, his hands already undoing Adrian's trousers and underwear. So this wasn't how Adrian thought it would go, hoping he was going to top the young cute lad. He soon found out that behind his youth he was quite sure of wheat he was doing and wanted. In no time Adrian found himself bent over with his hands planted on the wall. Tom went down and hungrily ate his arse, spitting at it and using his tongue to pleasure the steward whilst pushing his saliva in his hole and opening it a little in preparation. Raising himself up and pushing down his trousers he spat in his hand and rubbing the saliva over his cock then he grabbed Adrian by the waist slowly pushing his cock inside. The aircraft shook through a little turbulence and Tom pushed all the way in. Adrian gasped and pushed his arse back grinding away at Tom's cock, he moaned and started gyrating his cock and pushing in deeper a couple of times until he was at a steady fast pace. The plane shook again and Tom was finding it hard to maintain his balance, but he continued at his relentless pace, quicker and quicker he got as Adrian moaned louder pushing his arse back harder against Tom. He delicately licked his lips feeling his balls tingling, the orgasm slowly accentuating, strong and stronger it got and faster he fucked. The aircraft started bumping around more and the seat belt sign came on, Tom grabbed him hard around the hips and thrusted up releasing a loud grunt and moan as he started unloading his seed in to the cabin steward. He thrusted harder in to him whilst pulling his hips back holding him deep on his cock until he finished. Quickly but gently he pulled out and Adrian moved fast pulling up his underwear and trousers making himself look presentable. Adrian kissed him 'Back to your seat quickly' he said still breathing heavily and using one hand to hold on to the bulkhead as the plane shook again. Tom walked out still doing the zipper up on his trousers returning to his seat bumping in to seats as he tried to steady himself.

Artem and Franco looked over to the far side of the plane smiling at Tom seeing him appear and looking a little flustered. Adrian appeared by them and was clearly a little dishevelled and hot in the face. They looked at each other both rolling their eyes knowing full well what Tom had been up to. Leaving Mateo sat by himself who now looked petrified as the plane jolted and bumped.

"Seat belts on sirs" Adrian said a little out of breath.
They looked at him then at Tom sitting down "Oh my god" Artem muttered under his breath.
Franco chuckled and watched Adrian moving to check Mateo was okay "You think?" he asked.
Artem nodded "Where do you think Tom has been for the last fifteen minutes!" he remarked.
Franco smiled "He is a pretty fast mover" he said.
Artem looked at him suspiciously "Have you..." he was about to ask.
"Fuck off Artem!" Franco exclaimed smiling, Of course I haven't" he said staring at him.
Artem smiled "Are you straight or gay, you never really let on?" he asked sitting back.
Franco smirked "Why are you so interested, do you fancy me?" he asked keeping eye contact.
"I am straight" Artem replied in a matter of fact way.
"That was not the answer to the question" Franco said still staring deep in to his eyes.
Artem blushed slightly which he noticed "I fancy you" Franco said quietly.
Artem sat back folding his arms "I know you do" he replied, "So does Alex and Tom. But I bet you Fancy Liam".
Franco waved his hand "Oh come on, what makes you even think that?" he asked like it was a stupid remark.
Artem smirked "I see things Franco" he simply replied, "The little subtle stolen looks".
"How straight are you Artem?" Franco asked leaning forward.
Artem shook his head smiling "Straight enough thanks and stop changing the subject" he replied.
"Do you fancy me Artem?" Franco now asked again looking seriously at him.
The seat belt sign turned off "Ah my cue to leave you!" Artem said getting up.
Franco smiled "This isn't over Artem, we have two weeks yet" he said making it sound erotic.

Franco watched him moving around, even he couldn't deny that Artem was an incredibly attractive guy who seemed to show no interest in girls yet he thought he protested way too much at not being gay. Artem had no idea what to make of it as he sat down in his seat. Franco had got him all flustered and weirdly confused, he was straight and he liked girls yet he couldn't deny Franco was a smooth talker and there was something so sexually alluring about him. He didn't want anything to ruin their friendship and in any case nothing would ever happen between them, he now remembered the night in London where Alex and he had kissed then shook his head. Mateo had now calmed down and Artem went around to sit with Tom and looked at him smiling.

"What?" Tom asked trying to all innocent but failing.
Artem pressed the button for the cabin steward "Stop it" Tom said looking embarrassed.
"May I get you anything sirs?" Adrian asked appearing at Tom's seat.
"Champagne please, three glasses" Artem ordered, "Oh and one for Franco over there".
"Certainly sir" Adrian replied glancing at Tom with a wink.
Artem sat there with his arms folded staring at Tom "Alright yes" he said quietly.
"What is going on?" Mateo asked all confused as Franco came over to join in.
Artem chuckled "Tom here had sex with the flight attendant" he said making Tom blush.
Franco and Mateo chuckled "You got enrolled in to the mile high club then" Franco said.
Tom looked confused "That is what it is called when you have sex on a plane" Franco added.

They laughed quietly as Adrian returned with four glasses "We have been busted" Tom said.
Adrian nearly spilt the drinks "I am so sorry" he said putting the glasses down.
Mateo looked up at Adrian and grinned "Good isn't he!" he remarked.
Adrian smiled "Incredible" he replied, "Two hours before landing would you like anything to eat?".

They ordered some food and woke the the other guys up as well knowing Alex and Max said to wake them for a snack before landing. Rumour soon got around to the others about Tom joining the special club. The party was taken by the airlines private cars to the VIP lounge and then on to their next flight. Liam took the first three hours with Artem keeping him company then Franco with Mateo whilst the others slept. For Tom it was the only way he got some peace as they continually mocked him over his antics on the previous flight. On the ground they were met by the hotels limousines at the aircraft having gained special clearance and completing immigration before disembarking. The two limousines quickly whisked them on their way to the hotel.

Tom and Mateo were wide awake watching the tropical scenery whizzing past until the cars turned on to the driveway of the hotel and pulling up outside. The hotel manager and seven butlers were all standing waiting for the royal party to arrive and after formal protocol and welcomes were completed five bell boys now appeared to take their luggage over to the suites on to Frangipani island. The butlers helping the bell boys and Artem walked with the two butlers assigned to the royal suite who carried the boxes with the royal sashes inside. Tom and Mateo wasted no time seeing the beach and ran across the white sand staring at the crystal clear azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Artem happy to have one suite to himself let Tom and Mateo share the other one whilst Liam and Franco would occupy the second bedroom in the royal suite upstairs. Mateo was incredibly impressed at their suite that opened on to the beachfront, he walked outside and looked up to see Liam and Franco shirtless already waving down at him. Mateo grinned and blew them both a kiss then turned around and wiggled his arse at them laughing, he took his shirt off then rubbed his hand over his body in an enticing manner. Liam looked at Franco then they both disappeared.

"I would run if I was you Mateo" Max said leaning over, "They are coming for you!".
"They no scare me" Mateo replied then spotted them heading towards him, "Dios mio".

Suddenly Mateo bolted across the sand unsure where he was even heading but he kept running anyway until he reached the waters edge then turned around to see Liam one side and Franco the other. He had no way of escaping and held his hands up helpless and now way of escaping them. They moved in and picked him up by his arms and legs taking him in to the sea. Panic ran through Mateo, his one weakness was he couldn't swim properly and never been in the sea.

"Please no, I no swim well" Mateo cried out.
Liam seeing the panic in his eyes lowered his legs "Hey calm down Mateo" he said softly.
Franco let go and put his arm around his shoulder "Come on we will teach you" he said.

Slowly they took Mateo in to the water keeping hold of him by the hands. Liam and Franco would spend the next two weeks teaching Mateo to swim properly. It all made sense to Liam why Mateo would stand in the palace pool wading around and only swimming a little. Artem came down to the beach with Alex whilst Max watched from the balcony smiling and waving to them, he knew Artem doted on Alex having been with him from the start. Tom joined Max handing him a cup of coffee as they stood enjoying the morning and Mateo's swimming lesson. Alex went in to the sea and Franco came out and waved up at Max and Tom before sitting next to Artem on the shore line.

"You not going in for a swim?" Franco asked.
"In a bit" Artem replied smiling, "Mateo seems to be enjoying his swimming lesson" he remarked.
Franco laughed "Yeah, he has a soft spot for Alex" he said, "But then again who doesn't".
"Do you?" Artem asked looking at Franco, "Or are you worried your macho image will be damaged?".
"My macho image?" Franco asked looking surprised, "Do you think I have one?".
Artem smiled "I don't know what to think Franco. Can't work you out" he replied.
"Maybe you are not suppose to work me out" Franco said in a mysterious tone.
Artem chuckled watching Alex "I know you two have kissed" Franco said quietly.
"Only the once and in London" Artem replied, "Wanted to see what it was like that is all".
Franco looked at him "And what did you think?" he now asked.
Artem shrugged "Honestly it didn't feel any different" he replied, "What about the ballet dancer?".
Franco chuckled going bright red "Thought so" Artem said smiling, "Good for you Franco!".
"Nothing is going on there" Franco quickly said, "I did kiss Max though" he said in a hushed tone.
Artem glanced at him "You need to stop worrying what people will think Franco and go for it".
"Dispensing advice now?" Franco asked chuckling, "Nose out of my business please" he said kindly.
"Not a chance" Artem replied putting his arm around Franco's shoulder, "We are family here".
Franco smiled looked at Artem "The ballet dancer" he started saying, "He is nice but I fancy someone else".

Artem smiled staring out to sea and couldn't bring himself to look at Franco right now, he had a sneaky suspicion why Franco was looking at him. Artem now stood and went in for a swim whilst Franco watched. The day unfolded in to a completely relaxed and chilled out time, something they all appreciated like they were just a group of friends on holiday.

Alex looked out over the balcony on the second morning dressed in his bathrobe and stretching after a good nights sleep. He waved at Max and Tom who were enjoying a dip in the ocean before breakfast, he smiled to himself remembering that day when he spotted Max right from this position. Who knew that after months of depressed searching and sadness that he would have casually bump in to him in London that night. He jumped slightly feeling a hand on his shoulder and glanced smiling to see Liam standing there. He leaned over the balcony with his arm around Alex, he didn't need to say anything as the look on Alex's face said it all. The two butlers appeared on the balcony with coffee and started preparing the table for breakfast, Max and Tom noticed and ended their swim casually walking across the beach laughing and pushing each other then standing looking up at Alex. They both bowed and called up 'Your highness' causing Alex to laugh and wave royally at them. Liam slipped his hand down and squeezed his arse then took his seat at the table pouring a coffee for Alex and him whilst they waited for everyone else to join them. After the noisy breakfast where they planned the day out they all headed down to the beach. Max disappeared for a half an hour with Franco on the pretence they wanted to see what excursions they could go on. Every one else complained stating the only excursion they wanted was from the suite to the beach. 

Slowly as the sun began setting Max dragged Alex up from the sunbed and took him for a walk along the beach and around Frangipani. Franco had to hold Liam back explaining that Max wanted an hour of privacy with Alex and he would keep him safe. They walked to a jetty where a small hotel speed boat was tied up. The driver stood up and bowed as they approached.

"Thought we would go over to the island for an hour. Just us" Max said.
Alex smiled looking around "Does Liam and Franco know" he asked knowing Liam would go nuts.
Max chuckled "Stop worrying Alex and get in, for once trust me" he said.

They arrived after the 3 minute journey across the small expanse of water to the hotels private island. On the jetty they were handed cold towels and their sunglasses cleaned by the islands butlers and offered a chilled rose water spray on their faces, Alex giggled but felt instantly refreshed. Max took his hand and they walked on the beach. Alex didn't notice one of the butlers hand Max something and found a spot on the main beach that was deserted, they stood at the waters edge looking across at the Frangipani island and could just make out their entourage on the beach there. Franco could just make out it was Alex and Max standing there. Max was checking the time, he had to do this within the hour and notify the king as in two hours the royal chamber council were meeting.

Alex chuckled and leaned in kissing Max "This is my sanctuary" he said softly, "Here with you".
Max smiled and looked at Alex "Crazy world, the world you live in, the world I lived in" he said.
"You don't regret being thrown in to my world?" Alex asked facing him bathed by the setting sun.
Max brushed his lips softly against Alex's "No. But then I have no idea what I am actually doing".
Alex giggled "You make a good job of it, whatever it is your doing" he said kissing him lightly.
"Still scares the hell out of me you know" Max added fingering the ring in his hand now.
Alex smiled "I love you so much Max, make no mistake about that".
Max smiled stepping back and dropping to one knee "Then Prince Alexander. Will you marry me?".

His voice nearly giving out through nerves as he held out the ring, he didn't quite know how to do this but then Alex gave him the opening and the moment felt right. Alex looked bewildered for a moment being taken by surprise by this, he knew one day it would happen but this caught him truly off guard. Looking down at the worried look on Max's face he chuckled and smiled nodding his head.

"Yes of course I will Max" Alex replied and Max slipped the ring on his finger and stood up.
Alex looked at it beaming with happiness then looked at him "Wait you did ask right?" he checked.
Max laughed and kissed Alex holding him tight "Your father and governor have consented".

Alex was beside himself and pulled Max forward again kissing him passionately and slipping his hand inside Max's shorts to hold his arse. They heard a champagne cork pop behind and a butler appeared carrying two glasses of champagne and handing one to each of them. Quickly Alex removed his hand from inside Max's shorts.

"To us and our weird lives together with the man I love" Max said raising his glass chuckling.
Alex smiled wiping his eyes "To us, my future husband who I love and adore so much". 
They kissed again "You know our lives will get even more crazy now" Alex said making sure Max knew.
He nodded "The king made no mistake in telling me it would go in to overdrive" Max replied.

The clinked glasses gently and sipped the champagne holding hands and looking out over the ocean. Franco saw everything, or just about, he knew it was done and smiled bursting with pride that had Liam looking confused.

"What is going on?" Liam asked squinting trying to see what Franco had seen.
Franco just laid back down in the sand "You will find out shortly" he replied waving his hand.
"Don't you start keeping secrets from me!" Liam demanded pinching Franco's toe.
Franco just giggled "I am not keeping secrets, it is just not for me to tell you" he replied.

Alex looked at his hand as they sat in the speed boat on their way back with the butler and their glasses of champagne. By the time they got to the beach where the guys were still catching the last of the rays at the waters edge the butler followed Alex and Max carrying a tray of champagne. Liam stood slightly confused by their appearance but realised quickly something good was going on. They waited for the butler to disappear after giving everyone a glass and making sure they were alone and private then Alex nodded to Max.

He smiled at Alex "Guys, Prince Alexander and I are engaged to be married in June" he announced.

Alex looked shocked not knowing it was going to be in June but he had no time to question it as they crowded around kissing and hugging them both and toasting their happiness. Liam looked at Franco knowing full well that he had known that Max was going to propose all along.

"So you said June?" Alex now said managing to get to Max.
"Yes. Sorry but your father insisted, well commanded really" Max replied.

Max knew what he had to do and after reminding them that the news was stay within their circle he sent a text to to the king advising that it was official then letting his family know. The king in turn sat down at the head of the council table and nodded to the governor premier at the opposite end who knew that Max had done his part. The meeting commenced with the governor addressing the council advising that after seeking consented approval Max has proposed and Prince Alexander has accepted, nods of approval from council members and congratulations offered to his majesty who was now to take the floor. The king opened his folder as the five older council members looked to his majesty, the governor had already advised the council members that the king was going invoke a statute and made it clear that if they voted against it they need to back it up with plausible reasoning.

The king looked up and nodded to each council member "Gentlemen of the royal chamber council. Today marks a significant point for Prince Alexander and the sovereign family along with the citizens of Monrovia, just under two hours ago Maximilian Westwood-Lymm formally proposed a union of marriage to the prince himself after obtaining consent from the royal chamber" the king started and again nodded to each council member. "The people of Monrovia are proud to be part of a country that is progressive and in many ways leading the way of building tolerant societies that are often envied by other countries. After consideration and with full support and backing from the crown heads of Her Majesties The Dowager Queen and Queen we are proposing that the Sovereign Statute 10.5 be invoked to extend to Maximilian Westwood-Lymm, the statue is to be invoked as written. Before tabling a vote may I remind you that the statute clearly defines itself in granting full royal title and status. Governor premier" the king said handing the vote over.

Steven stood up "Your majesty" he said bowing, "His Majesty the King of Monrovia proposes to invoke Sovereign Statute 10.5 in full. Do the council members need time to consider before casting their vote?" he asked looking around the table, no one said a word. "Royal chamber council please raise your right hand to vote in Sovereign Statute 10.5 for Maximilian Westwood-Lymm" he said, the king and governor premier raised their hands and the council all followed on. "Sovereign Statute 10.5 has been approved by each member of the Royal Chamber Council and is therefore granted with no amendment. All rights under the sovereign crown of Monrovia will be afforded from the date of the union to Prince Alexander. The Sovereign heads to determine title and to be approved by the myself as governor premier" he said bringing the item to a close.

The king nodded his thanks to the council and they carried on discussing other items. 

Max sat back on the Balinese bed taking a moment, he looked down at Alex who was sleeping peacefully next to him. It was a surreal dreaming moment to him, half expecting he would need to pinch himself to actually believe this was happening to him. A person he was totally in awe of and loved so much slept peacefully by his side. The way not only his life but that of his family had changed in several months. He smiled and looked down at the ocean where Mateo was swimming with Liam and Franco. He had the chance to make a mark on his adopted country now as he looked down at his list of things to do taking up the chairman position of the MTA, having seen the club itself which was by any standard a world class venue. His head full of ideas and things to do that he had to keep writing them down. After all he knew how to put on pretty important events from his days in the gallery, he knew that enticing big names would bring the crowds. He wrote down the words, needs to be run as a business with a proper board made up of employees not directors or vice presidents. He tapped his chin with the pencil then wrote chef and sat forward scribbling down royal club and in brackets exclusive premium section. Tom walked over to Max and took the pad and pencil out of his hand.

"You are suppose to be relaxing, you need to chill out" Tom said dragging him off the bed.
"I am quite happy laying here" Max protested allowing himself to be pulled up.
Artem walked over dripping water "I will sit with Alex" he said pushing them both away.
Tom took Max by the hand walking to the ocean "Plenty of time to work at home" Tom said.
Max smiled "You are quite bossy sometimes" he said kindly squeezing Tom's hand.
Tom smirked "Yeah I know" he said softly glancing at Max, "Think you like it though" he smiled.
Franco swam over "Finally he got you to stop working!" he remarked standing up.
Max looked at his body chuckling and remembering the fight at Christmas "Cock tease!" Max said.
Franco laughed stepping closer to Max with a smouldering look in his eyes "You want me?" he asked.
Max swallowed hard "Cock tease!" he said again with a softer tone in his voice.

Franco laughed and moved his face closer like he was about to kiss him, he chuckled and kissed him on the cheek taking his other hand to be lead in to the warm water by Tom and Franco. Artem looked over to where Franco stood with Max then shook his head wondering what was happening to him. Max looked over and smiled seeing Liam and Mateo happily chatting away without a care in the world, he had bonded so closely with Liam that anyone would mistake them as a couple. Then there was Franco, flirty and sexy but always just out of reach. Finding it awkward at times having the shadow of Franco follow him at the beginning, he soon found that he was devoted to him like Liam was to Alex. He trusted his intuition and guidance, he also found the same with Liam as they cross protected the two of them when out and about with Alex. In fact Max found he relied more and more on Franco as the weeks went by and he took a more active role not only with Alex's engagements but also with Alden as a threesome which drew larger crowds, it also had the added bonus of being with Nick. The tranquil surroundings of their tropical paradise where only a closed door away from reality, a reality that was to trouble Max a little in the coming months and where he would turn to the one person who would help him find his feet. The dowager queen who he had a very close bond with would gave him all the guidance he needed.

He sighed lovingly feeling the arms wrap around his body and the soft sensual lips of Alex on his neck, awake from his sleep he had come down to join them for a swim with Artem in tow. Now that every one was over their jetlag and able to stay awake longer tonight would be the first time they would all have dinner together on the balcony of the royal suite. After all Alex and Max really wanted this to be a kind of thank you to their staff, no protocol, just seven friends enjoying a couple of weeks away from life. Shortly before dinner both Liam and Franco received an encrypted message from their boss Scott, both knew what it meant and they were not divulge any of it to anyone else. The message simply read 'Statute 10.5 is in motion and Max will fall under Statute 3 in due course'. Neither of them quite knew what 10.5 was but they knew 3 like the back of their hands, they both looked at each other and smiled locking their phones. At the same time Max received a text from the king asking when he was telling his parents as the formal announcement needs to be made quickly by the palace. Max sat on the bed and called his parents telling them the news which came as no surprise half expecting something to happen sooner rather than later.

Max looked up "So we go public with this?" he asked Alex.
Alex sat next to him "Of course, you can't expect to marry me in private!" he replied laughing.
"I guess the palace will issue a statement and we can post a photo on our social media" Alex added.
"Tomorrow then" Max suggested, "When we are on the beach, more romantic" he said.
Alex kissed him "I like your thinking sexy" he said running his hand inside Max's shorts.
"Stop that Alex you know I can't resist it" Max complained but loosing any ability to fight.
Alex chuckled and pulled his hand away "After dinner I want to bang your brains out!" he said standing.
Max stood up pulling Alex towards him "Bend over!" he said pushing over.
"We have dinner" Alex said trying to stand back up but Max had pulled his shorts down.
"You started it!" Max replied.
Max kneeled down ramming his face in to Alex's arse 'Oh god dam!" he moaned loudly.

Alex collapsed half on the bed from surprise as Max attacked his arse, biting the cheeks playfully and kissing his way up along his back. All the time his cock getting nearer and nearer until it met with his hole, softly toying and nudging until the head slipped in. Max gasped and Alex moaned raising his head, Max giggled and pushed his head back down on the bed and using his legs to pin Alex's legs wide open. His hands resting either side of Alex and delivering several long deep strokes before closing in and wriggling his arse until he was balls deep, Alex raised his head again and moaned 'Fuck me baby!' he said between breaths. Max was intending on doing it anyway but hearing his lovers soft tones begging him for it drove his hips wild, slapping hard against his arse. Tom walked up to the door and heard the distinct sound of fucking and chuckled to himself, quickly removing his hand from knocking on the door and letting them get it over with.

Tom returned to the balcony "Dinner will have to wait a few minutes" he said sitting down.
"Seriously! They have had all day and they do it now!" Artem said folding his arms grumpily.
Mateo picked a bread roll putting it in Artem's mouth "Eat this then" he said to a laughing Artem.
"Behave!" Liam said pouring himself a glass of wine.

Franco laughed looking at Artem who for once was lost for words with a bread roll hanging out of his mouth. That was what he liked about Artem, so confident in his role, plus he had a very extraordinary closeness with Alex and Max.

Max couldn't go any faster even if he tried and it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm surfacing and taking over his body. He pushed in one last time and moaned loudly collapsing on top of Alex. Only their heavy breathing filled the air until Alex giggled and raised his head turning it to kiss Max. Max rested his head on Alex's back as he desperately wanted to fuck him again but knew they were all probably waiting for dinner. Slowly he pulled out and heaved Alex off the bed who was a giggling mess pulling his shorts back up with a raging erection showing through.

Max pulled his shorts up "Man I am hungry!" he said holding his hand out to Alex.
"Me too, but I can wait until later for my turn" Alex said kissing him.

They strode out on to the balcony together to a round of applause from the guys. Instantly Max stood in front and took a bow then he presented Alex who stepped forward and bowed. The applause rang out from the table until the butler and waiter appeared confused as to what was going on. Alex and Max took their seats and spent an enjoyable few hours as the seven of them ate and drank, talking and laughing then eventually ending up on the beach sat under the stars of the humid night air.

The following morning Alex and Max went down to the beach and Max took his phone out and sat behind Alex with one around his prince he took a selfie, happy it was a good picture he sent a text to the palace media who confirmed he could post it. Simultaneously the palace media team released the official statement, the governor premier announced the news in session. Max opened up the app on his phone where their page had now attracted millions of followers, he uploaded the photo and added the caption 'Happily in love with my fiancé' he put two wedding bell symbols next to it and looked at Alex who moved his finger over and clicked on the post button. They looked at each other and shared a very loving kiss. Liam walked over and showed them that the formal announcement had been made and read allowed to them 'Their Majesties the King and Queen of Monrovia along with Mr & Mrs Westwood-Lymm are pleased to announce that their sons, Prince Alexander and Maximilian Westwood-Lymm are officially engaged and will be married towards the end of June. Additional details of the ceremony will follow at a later date'. 

The palace media assistant logged in to the prince's account and began going through the numerous comments from well wishers as the number of likes rose in their thousands every time it was refreshed. There were already comments appearing speculating what Max's title would be. But incredibly in the last few minutes it had become the fastest trending topic in Monrovian history. The king and queen popped by and watched for a few minutes, the outpouring of love for the two was amazing. It confirmed their expectation that the wedding would need to be a full state ceremony, it had already been decreed by the governor that the day would be a public holiday.

Alex had arranged with the hotel manager to have a jeweller brought to the hotel with plain gold rings for Max to try on since he adamant that Max needed one. Leaving the hotel managers office they took a stroll along the beach holding hands with Liam and Franco following on. It didn't take long for news to be spreading around the hotel as guests knew who was in residence by the security on Frangipani island, they were cautiously stepping forward offering their congratulations and asking for pictures. Alex and Max happily allowed selfies to be taken with the guests.

The simple beauty of their love radiated from them and was evident to anyone who met them.

Across on Frangipani island Tom was swimming with Artem whilst Mateo sat on the beach looking in to his phone on a video call with Hannes where they chatted away for a few minutes before Hannes went silent staring at him.

"It is massive excitement here about the prince and Max" Hannes said.
Mateo smiled "They are happy and in love" he replied staring at the screen.
"What about you, are you in love?" Hannes asked straight out, "I know I am Mateo" he said.
Mateo nodded slowly "Yes" he replied softly, "I missing you lots" he said welling up.
Hannes smiled "I want you to enjoy your time away and do whatever you want" he said knowingly.
"Oh!" Mateo replied looking confused then up at Tom.
"I want it to be just you and me when you come home" Hannes now said clarifying it for him.
Mateo grinned "No more Tom or prince?" he asked then chuckled, "Just you and me then?".
Hannes nodded "I miss you Mateo, more than I thought I would" he said showing him his cock.
Mateo laughed "You dirty boy" he said wiping his eyes then staring at him "Te quiero mucho".
Hannes put his cock away "I know" he said, "Te quiero mucho Mateo".
"Yo sé que tú" Mateo replied smiling, "I be home soon" he said.
Hannes smiled "It is a big step Mateo so tell me your answer when you come home" he said.
"Okay" Mateo said smiling back at him hearing the word home being spoken.
"Are you coming in or do we have to drag you in?" Tom shouted out to Mateo.
Hannes chuckled "You better go before Tom gets his hands on you" he said.

Mateo hung up putting his phone back on the sun bed and wandered in to the sea to join them for a swim. He felt so happy right now about Hannes on one side, and the other a little sadness watching Tom knowing their explosive exploits would have to eventually come to an end.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1