Life Of The Spare

4 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Another excellent chapter @losolent. Being mean and bitter never gets you anywhere as Lipscombe found out. Your description of the protocols is amazing, are you sure you don't  have some inside knowledge of the workings of palace life LOL. Looking forward to the next chapter. This must be one of your longest stories and for that we are all much appreciative. 

Hmmm no comment 😬

• Haha 2

I guess that the best laid schemes o' mice and men gang aft a-gley. So Lipscombe turned up like the proverbial fly in the ointment... Glad to see that he's going to get his just desert. How well did our Max do with the interview! I guess Ben was thinking Pot , Kettle , Black... He could hardly pull anyone up on their morals when he had a checkered past himself. Perhaps the boys will encourage him to fall off the wagon 🙂  I really love all your little "Diversions" losolent. 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

I guess that the best laid schemes o' mice and men gang aft a-gley. So Lipscombe turned up like the proverbial fly in the ointment... Glad to see that he's going to get his just desert. How well did our Max do with the interview! I guess Ben was thinking Pot , Kettle , Black... He could hardly pull anyone up on their morals when he had a checkered past himself. Perhaps the boys will encourage him to fall off the wagon 🙂  I really love all your little "Diversions" losolent. 🙂

Max has a lot more on the ball than he gives himself credit for. And your comment about Ben falling off the wagon gave me a chuckle.

• Like 2

It's getting so very close. I can't wait. I am a bundle of nerves; my stomach turned with the article, but the way it was handled-absolute perfection. You definitely have a talent for weaving an amazing tale with such vivid characters I've found myself thinking, "I wonder what Alex and Mac are up to?" 

• Like 2

Part 59 - One Face Two Pasts

The build up and excitement grew in the palace and even more so around the country. The late edition of the papers were full of praise over the TV interview and one reporter gushed so much over Max and even admitting they had fallen in love with him. His carefully chosen words appeared to have done their magic and buried the story once and for all. The ramifications were felt the following morning as the morning star papers sales drastically dropped and continued dropping daily until they issued a formal apology and the police dropped their investigations. Lipscombe wasn't so fortunate, he was charged and stripped of all sovereign favours and military associations.

Max felt like he would combust anxiously pacing around the bedroom, his nerves appearing again thinking about the evening and beginning of the royal celebrations, there was so much to think of and remember that it was doing his head in. Even in the family residences and their pad he could sense how the palace was bustling and everyone busy with their own tasks. Thankfully it was smart casual this evening and they were both dressed ready, the pad had now gone quiet apart from Franco and Liam who were in the lounge waiting to accompany them to the banquet. Starting at 6pm with introductions followed by dinner and timed to finish at 9pm on the dot. Both Alex and Max were now so hyped up and excited in themselves, getting an early night was the last thing on their minds

"Last night of freedom Max" Alex said holding his hand.
Max smiled "Tomorrow is the first day of our new life together though" he replied kissing him.
"What I would give for one night outside the palace" Alex said with a reflecting tone.

Max laughed just as Liam and Franco appeared at the door indicating it was time to leave. They made their way to the meet up with the family and Max was surprised to see his parents and Sam there waiting with the royal family. Despite it being a casual evening there was still a certain protocol to be adhered to and Max's family was also being presented since they would become family the following day. Lined up in order of royal importance Max said a brief hello to Princess Marie and her husband, a coup for Max was getting Princess Marie involved in the MTA to help organise events and be a stand in for him when he was elsewhere engaged. It was not official royal duties she was taking on and it pleased her to be able to help under the royal radar. The dowager had some involvement getting her to agree and pleased when she accepted as was the king. The doors opened and the royal fanfare was played announcing the sovereigns arrival as the head footman stood at the doors announcing each of them as they stepped in to the banquet hall. The Spanish royal family who Alex and Max had become very close to were the ones they looked forward to seeing the most and they immediately went over to them. One guest they never expected to see was Alfonso who looked totally different on the arm of Felipe now they were dating seriously. He had left royal service three weeks ago to be with and travel with Felipe on location, he felt a little nervous coming across his former employees unsure of what they were going to make of him being there. He was astonished that after Alex and Max had come over to say hello that the Queen of Spain personally went over to Alfonso to see how he was getting on but also telling him his job was always open to return if he wanted. Tom and Mateo both spotted Alfonso and rushed over dragging him and Felipe off in to their little gang. After a delightful dinner it was mingling time and for Max an opportunity to meet all the various royals. Dead on 9pm sharp the evening began to wind down.

Max looked around the room then at Alex "How many more of these?" he asked.
Alex chuckled "Way too many if you ask me" he replied, "Are you alright?" he now asked.
"Yes, fine. It is just with all this we have not planned a honeymoon" Max explained.
"Ah!" Alex said turning to face him, "We are going to Borrick Lodge for a week. Sorry".
Max chuckled "That's fine Alex, as long as we have some alone time" he said kissing him.
The queen walked over "Bed you two and get some rest" she said to Alex and Max.

They both bowed and and began making there way towards the doors with Liam and Franco walking behind. Artem and Tom were now back on valet duty and were following on.

Max suddenly turned to Franco "What is going on with you and Jack?" he asked.
"Nothing" Franco replied and Alex stopped to look at him, "What?" he asked looking surprised.
"Are you bringing Jack tomorrow?" Alex asked and Artem quickly looked at Franco with a disappointed look.
Franco shook his head "No we don't really know each other" he replied seeing Liam grin.
Max laughed "Have you asked him?" he asked.
"So obvious he likes you" Alex added, "And you fancy him right?" he asked.
Franco glanced at Artem then looked at them both "Maybe" he said softly, "Anyway he is at Swanky".
"Swanky?" Alex asked then nodding, "The gay club".
"Yeah, apparently there is a prince and Max party in your honour" Franco informed him.

Standing next to Artem and hearing the conversation Tom sensed something was not right with Artem who stared at Franco. His eyes gave a myriad of desperate sad unhappy looks, in fact Tom had never seen Artem looking like this and short for words. It suddenly struck him that inside Artem's feelings may run very deep for Franco despite his cool exterior view.

"Should I go and meet up with him at the club?" Franco asked looking at Alex and Max.
Max glanced at Artem "If you do, would anything come of it?" he asked.
Franco shrugged looking even more unsure, "He is not household" he replied, "Makes it difficult".
Max looked at Artem discreetly then stopped "Wait a minute, you said a party for us?" he asked Franco.
"For us?" Alex now enquired and looked at Max, "We could sneak out" he suggested.
"Yeah right like Liam is going to allow that, or even your mother!" Max said.
Franco nodded "Liam!" Alex called, "Come with us" he said.
The four walked over to the king and queen "Mother!" Alex said looking like he meant business.
The queen looked at him then laughed "What is it Alex?" she asked.
"We want to go to a club, they are having a party for us and well..." Alex said and faltering.
"We think it would be a nice surprise if we showed up for an hour" Max finished off.
The queen looked at them silently for a moment "Is that so!" she remarked looking at Max's mother who laughed.
"Franco, Liam what is your take on this?" the king asked joining in.
Liam grinned "Well your majesty, Franco may find a date" he blurted out.
The king looked at the queen "If you can persuade Nick to go as well then you may" she said.
Alex smiled "I will command him" he replied trotting off to where Nick was standing.
The queen smiled shaking her head "Max please look after him. And back by midnight! she said.
Max nodded "Of course I will and we will be back by then. Thank you" he said bowing.

Fortunately Nick's fondness for Alex and Max was an easy win to get him onside and agree. Asa declined since he was meeting Gareth for a catch up with Tom, Alden and Sam. They piled in to Nick's large BMW which was an unknown car around the streets of Victoria. Franco had texted Jack letting him know he was on his way, Jack replied warning him that the bar was busy with the A&M party as it was called.

Nick got out of the car last and looked over at Alex and Max "Stay close or we leave" he warned.
"Should we handcuff them to us?" Liam suggested with Alex and Max both giggling away.
"No" Nick replied, "Somehow I think they might enjoy it too much" he said locking the car.
"Fair point" Liam said then looked seriously at them both "No bathroom visits Alex!".
"Come on, give it a rest Liam. I showed you I can do a good blow job" Alex replied smirking.

The doorman instantly recognised the two young men approaching looking on with surprise and shock at their appearance. Without questioning he bowed opening the door and talking in to his earpiece alerted the manager of the bar as to who was about to walk in. At first no one paid any attention to the five men entering the bar, the music playing loudly with groups of guys enjoying the party in honour of Alex and Max. It was quite surreal for Max who looked around bewildered at first then smiled grabbing Alex's hand dragging him to the bar. It as only when Liam accidentally bumped in to someone who turned to apologise to Liam noticing the prince and Max. He slipped past Liam tapping Max on the shoulder who turned, the guy jumped with joy looking so excited he was about to burst. He clamped his hand over his mouth wanting to scream at them standing there, Max smiled and hugged him telling him to enjoy the evening. Alex watched on protected by Nick whilst Franco was scanning the bar looking around for Jack. The manager came out from behind the bar heading straight over to the group.

"Your royal highness" he said bowing, "I am so sorry we have no VIP area" he apologised.
Alex chuckled "We are here to join in" he said.
"You came then" Jack shouted standing behind Franco who jumped.
He turned and smiled "Of course. Sorry I had to bring these two as well" he explained.
Alex and Max both turned to Jack "Your highness, sir" he said about to bowing.
"Stop that!" Alex said grabbing his arm, "Come on join us for a drink before you corrupt Franco".
Max ordered them all a drink "It is difficult to get Franco out" Jack said leaning in to Alex.
Alex nodded "Well he lives in the palace and looks after Max" he replied kissing Max on the cheek.
"Unfortunately getting time with Franco is hard" Max now said handing Jack his drink.
"Thanks" Jack said, "How come I mean he must have time off?" he asked.
"He does but with my full diary he is always busy" Max replied noticing the strange look from Alex.
Jack fiddled with his glass "I guess dating him is going to be difficult then what with my work as well".
"Yes" Max replied before Alex could speak, "Royal household staff is a busy life" he explained.
Alex stared at Max unable to believe what he was saying "Is it a quickie your after?" Max asked. 
Jack smiled "What ever gave you that idea?" he asked laughing, "Well sort of. I want to sex him!".
Alex looked at Jack "I should tell you that Franco has his eye on someone in the palace" Max added.
"Really?" Jack replied looking over Max's shoulder at Liam, "Who is that?" he asked.
They both turned and Alex chuckled "That is my protection officer, definitely out of bounds".
"Hell, do you both surround yourself by sexy men?" Jack asked laughing but staring at him.
Jack wandered over to Franco who was standing next to Liam "Well he changed tact" Max remarked.
"What was all that about?" Alex asked looking at him, "You put him off Franco?".
"Yeah probably, I think Artem is who Franco wants. And he is clearly fascinated by Liam" Max replied.

Their conversation ended abruptly as by now people were beginning to realise who was now in the club and groups of men were coming up congratulating and wishing them well for tomorrow. For the most part they were left alone to enjoy a drink and chat to anyone who stopped by and wanted to talk. 

Tom was changed and ready to go and meet Gareth, Asa, Sam and Alden when he passed by the office and saw Artem sitting there, he knew dam well what was wrong with him and now he was feeling quite upset seeing Artem looking so down.

"You only have yourself to blame" Tom said in a quiet tone.
Artem looked up "Go and enjoy yourself Tom" he replied brushing off his remark.
Tom turned to walk away then stopped "Artem, I am not leaving you like this" he said.
"There is nothing wrong with me Tom, go and enjoy yourself" Artem replied opening a folder.
"Do you fancy him that much?" Tom asked walking in and standing on the opposite side of the desk.
Artem shrugged rifling through papers until Tom snatched them from him "Stop it Artem!".
He stared at the desk "Get off your arse and go tell him how you feel" Tom demanded.
"Don't be silly" Artem replied sitting back the rubbing his face with his hands.
Tom leaned over the desk looking annoyed "If you don't I will go to the bar and tell him!".
"No!" Artem responded looking angry then calming down, "Probably too late anyway".
Tom leaned closer "Get dressed I am taking you to the bar" he said making it clear to Artem.
Artem mumbled under his breath and stood up "What do I say to him?" he asked nervously.
"Easy" Tom replied, "Tell him how you feel, put it out there and let him make the move".
Artem walked towards the door "You make it sound so easy" he said.

Tom made a call to Gareth whilst Artem changed, he told him he would see him later as he had to sort out the Franco problem. With Artem dressed they borrowed a car from pool of cars in the garage and headed off to the bar.

They were proving to be a hit in the bar as everyone wanted to come and wish them both well, ironically their attention was not on Alex or Max but rather Nick and Liam who both stood there looking so sexy in their own right that guys wanted photos with them as well. Franco and Jack were busy in their own little world shutting everyone else out as they chatted away with Jack trying to work out where he stood with Franco. Within a few short minutes social media was awash with selfies of Alex and Max, they both new the importance of remaining in control so only had the one alcoholic drink. Instead they enjoyed the attention from the numerous young guys desperate to be in a photo with them, Max happily stood smiling seeing how turned on Alex was getting with half naked men clambering to have a selfie with them both. Poor Alex didn't know where to look and he was getting so turned on by the naked sweaty bodies that all looked so desirable. Within half an hour TV crews had appeared outside seeing the photos being splashed around with the hashtag #royalwedding. The doorman sticking to the instruction not to let anyone else in the bar until the prince leaves, leaving the press standing outside and desperate to get a scoop. Liam was keeping his eyes peeled around and over at Alex constantly until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see a man standing there with no t-shirt on and sweat glistening on his body. Muscular and tall with devilish looking eyes and pretty attractive for his age. The face though he thought, he knew the face but couldn't place where from.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Manos said smirking, "I owe you a pasting" he said flexing his muscles.
Liam vaguely remembered him "Sorry do I know you?" Liam asked still trying to place him.
"Last year in the bar down the street. You punched me in the neck rather hard" Manos reminded him.
Liam raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly "I guess it wasn't your boyfriend after all" Manos said.
"You know who he is then?" Liam asked as Franco joined him noticing how uncomfortable Liam looked.
"I do now" Manos replied smiling, "The prince was rather pathetic at giving a blow job".
"I trust you won't say anything" Liam now said staring Manos in the eyes.
"What is my silence worth?" Manos asked in a soft tone, "Both of you?" he asked looking at Franco.
Franco laughed "I am worth a lot more than your silence" he said.
"You are not helping matters" Liam responded putting his arm on Franco's shoulder.
Manos smirked "I want both of you for a night!" he remarked making it clear, "Then I remain silent".
Alex had noticed Liam going in defensive mode and walked over "What is going on?" he asked.
Manos looked at Alex and smirked "Yeah it was you. Any better at blow jobs now?" he asked.
It took a moment for Alex to realise who it was "Oh shit!" he said under his breath.
Liam stood in front of Alex "Leave. Let me deal with him" he said as Nick wandered over.
"Need a hand?" Nick asked all menacing and making eye contact with Manos then opening his mouth.
Manos stared at him "Nick!" he said unable to believe he was standing there.
"Manos" Nick said slowly and looking angry, "You have some nerve showing your face".
"I didn't know you was coming here" Manos protested, "You don't normally frequent these places".
Liam looked at Nick "You know him?" he asked as Alex and Franco now looked at Nick as well.
"Long story but I swore if I ever saw him again I would break each bone in his body very slowly" Nick said.
"Listen man he came to me for drugs" Manos responded stepping back.
Liam looked at Manos in shock "Who did?" he asked looking back at Nick.
"My boyfriend at the time" Nick replied getting agitated, suddenly Liam nodded understanding.
"Manos do yourself a favour, keep quiet and leave" Liam suggested.
Manos looked at him and nodded "If you say anything we will come after you" Liam warned him.
He moved out of the club quickly "Thanks" Nick said putting his arm around Liam.
"I got your back Nick, always remember that" Liam said as Max dragged Liam off for a dance.

Tom and Artem arrived at the door almost being pushed out of the way by Manos, security on the door laughed when Tom told them who they were and was refusing to let them inside. Artem just stood there like a dummy and Tom dialled Alex's number which went to voicemail, he tried Nick's number who picked up straight away and nodded then hung up.

"Alex!" Nick called out, "Tom is outside you need to get him and Artem in".
Max turned around "Artem is here?" he asked looking excited as Alex set off with Nick.
They returned within a minute with Artem and Tom "Right my work is done" he said to Artem.
"Your going?" Artem asked panicking. 
Tom gave him a hug "It is up to you now Artem" he said, "Where is Franco?" he asked Alex.
"Over there talking with Jack" Alex replied pointing and Artem's eyes followed the direction.

As if by magic or some miracle fluke Franco turned and saw Artem standing there looking like a fish out of water. He looked at Jack then at Artem, he was certainly getting a different feeling each time he looked directly at Artem. He realised that if he didn't try to win Artem now he was going to regret it, he would have to see him every day and there would always be that invisible barrier between them.

"Excuse me Jack, there is something I need to do" Franco said placing his arm on Jack's.
"Is it him?" Jack asked looking towards Artem, "You fancy him I guess".
"Sorry. Only if I don't do this I may never know" Franco replied.
Jack shrugged "I only wanted to get fucked by you, nothing more" he said seriously.
Franco nodded and stepped away walking towards Artem "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Artem stared at him unable to find any words and feeling self conscious "You" he said quietly.
"Artem, talk to me" Franco said touching his arm desperate to hear him say anything.
Artem gulped feeling sick "You" he said again then shook his head.
Franco chuckled "Artem are you in love with me?" he asked straight out staring at him intently.
Artem nodded and looked down "You... I think I am in love, with you, you" he said nervously.
"Is that it!" Franco replied smiling, "Took you long enough to tell me".
Artem nodded unable to speak again "You are going to have to talk at some point" Franco said.
Tom rolled his eyes wading in "He is in love with you Franco. Infatuated beyond reason" he said.
Franco smiled "Yeah I know" he said looking at Artem, "You need a drink Artem?" he asked.

Franco took Artem over to the bar and got him a brandy to calm him down, as far as Franco was concerned there was no rush and he would go at Artem's pace. After all they both had no experience in the field of being gay and right now was the place or time to begin exploring that. All he did know was how very attracted to Artem he was, even more so now.

Annoyingly for Liam and Nick, Alex and Max were dragged on to the dance floor by several young guys to dance, they kept their distance watching and noticing how the group of guys instantly became protective and wouldn't let anyone else get to close. They chilled out quite a bit still keeping an eye on the boys to make sure no harm came to them. Liam and Nick had their own circle of guys ogling them and flirting so outrageously with raunchy dance moves up against them, both of them didn't care and laughed it off still keeping an eye on their charges. They could tell Alex was finding it hard to concentrate and not touch anyone that had the protection officers laughing. Thirty minutes before midnight Liam and Nick went over to them and Liam tapped his watch. Alex nodded and took Max's hand leading him away. They stood by Franco who now had his arm around Artem as the club manager walked over to them. 

"Your highness" the manager said bowing, "I am afraid there is a lot press outside" he explained.
"Right. Is there a back door we can go through?" Alex asked.
The barman walked over "How about we get everyone outside to wave goodbye?" he suggested.
Nick nodded "Let me get the car and I will text you when I am outside" he said to Liam who nodded.
"Well?" Max asked looking at Franco then Artem.
Franco pushed Max away "Give us some space" he replied laughing but clearly happy.
Alex grinned looking at Artem "You owe me Artem!" he said flaunting himself at him.

Artem still quietly embarrassed and Alex noticed this leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, more for approval than anything. Nick disappeared quickly and the DJ announced that the royal couple were about to leave and everyone was to go out side and form two lines to the street. Alex and Max laughed and waited as the bar emptied and Liam got his text message. Outside the press were being pushed back by the crowd of men gathering and Nick pulled up getting out of the car. The entourage exited to hundreds of flashes going off from the waiting press. Everyone standing their congratulated Alex and Max, the plan was to head straight for the car but Alex being Alex stopped. He and Max shook hands quickly with all the guys as the press watched on until they finally got in to the car to a big cheer.

Before they even reached the palace the pictures taken by many of the worlds press who had assembled for the big day, were publishing photos and footage, the love for Alex and Max and genuine appreciation they showed in return was all that could be seen. The silence as the car door closed and Nick slowly drove them away back to the palace was a welcome respite, it would not be the last time they made an unscheduled appearance at the club and each time they were warmly welcomed and socialised with the patrons. 

Alex sighed happily sitting in the car causing everyone to laugh, the short drive back to the palace then through the corridors to the pad where Alex dismissed everyone. He dragged Max in to the bedroom and kissed him whilst trying to get undressed quickly.

Max chuckled "What is the matter with you?" he asked getting undressed.
"All those half naked bodies being so close has got me hot and bothered" Alex replied.

His salacious state was drowning Max in to a pool of lascivious desire, he had never seen Alex so clearly in need of sex and that turned him on big time. Alex kissed him again, harder this time with his hands roaming roughly all his body. He felt Alex was trying to get the upper hand but Max was not about to let him top in this state. He turned Alex around and pushed him on to the bed climbing on top of him. Alex raised his head and turning it slightly about to protest only to be met by Max's lips rubbing against his until they parted and kissed. The longer they kissed the harder Max ground his hips against Alex's arse, Alex squealed in pleasure feeling the excitement and arousal between Max's legs rubbing harder and working deeper between his cheeks. He knew what was coming and bit down hard on the pillow under him feeling the cock working towards his hole. Max kissed the back of his neck and pushed down gently until the resistance and tightness of his hole gave, aided by the precum moistening the lips letting him slip inside. He could feel Alex tense up and moan in to the pillow before relaxing, Max kissed and bit him lightly on the neck then growled deeply pushing his cock all the way inside Alex. His loud moans muffled by the pillow, wriggling his arse he could feel the solidness of Max's erection, his hand finding Max's thigh he stroked it lightly running his fingers along the buttocks. Getting even excited every time he felt the muscles clench tight and push down as he got fucked so deeply. Alex felt no pain just a lust and desire to be one with Max right now, locked together in a deep sexual plateau. Max came to a stop and rested on top kissing him delicately on the mouth their eyes locked on to each other in a display of true love and affection. His hips began slow reassuring caressing strokes, he was in no rush and wanted Alex to enjoy feeling every moment. Their hot bodies riding against each other, the pants and sensual moans softened in the still air of the bedroom. Without even needing to speed up or hit home harder Max naturally pushed his hips up hard against Alex's arse. He kissed him quickly, their lips touching, he let out a moan and kissed Alex deep releasing the love from his balls into Alex's body in quick pulsing successions. Alex half closed his eyes moaning quietly and feeling the orgasm from Max's cock, the sensation collided with his own highly aroused state in a very magical moment. Their kiss lasting longer than ever and Max wrapped his arms under Alex's body holding him. Max then rolled Alex over on to his side and grabbing Max's hand he guided it to his cock. Max ground his semi hard cock in deep inside Alex's arse and gently rubbed his cock several times before Alex pushed his arse back reaching his orgasm, shooting a hefty load that mostly landed on Alex's chest and shoulders.

They kissed softly and Max tightened his hold of Alex as they drifted off to sleep. Along the corridor in Artem's apartment he was laying on the bed with Franco, they spent a few hours talking in to the early hours and falling asleep together partly clothed. 

• Like 14
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

"Let's all go to the club night" was a great, fun add-on to the main story, although I'm surprised that the king and queen let them get away with it. You gave us a great vignette of Alex, struggling desperately to stay calm as all those hot men were lining up to get pictures with him and Max. Seeing Manos taken down a peg was fun too. And now that Franco and Artem have finally broken the ice between each other, seems like there's nothing left to do but get our heroes married. I can't wait.

• Like 3

Part 60 - The Prince And The Commoner

The morning began in the usual routine, Tom was on early duty and allowed Alex and Max a little lay in before serving them a surprise breakfast in bed. He crept past the doors to Franco then Artem's  trying to be discreet and putting his ear to the door briefly, he was desperate to find out if anything went on last night when they disappeared together. He could hear nothing and disappointingly went off to fetch breakfast. Artem began waking up and his senses instantly picking up he was not alone, rolling on to his side and opening his eyes he was face to face with Franco who was watching him.

"Morning" Franco said in a very content voice and smiling at him, "You look sleepy".
Artem stared at him in a bewildered manner "Morning, tired. What are you doing here?".
"We talked and fell asleep" Franco replied, "You want me to leave?" he asked.
"Yes" Artem replied then paused, "I mean no. I mean I don't know" he added sounding confused.
Franco smiled resting his head on his arm "Have you forgotten about last night?" he now asked.
"Yes" Artem said, "I mean no" he sad sounding just as confused again and rolling on his back.
Franco leaned up "You will keep" he said softly leaning over him, "There is no rush".
Artem looked up in to his eyes "This scares me Franco" he said in a hushed tone and looking concerned.
"Scares you!" Franco exclaimed, "How do think I feel? I have no idea what to do now".
Finally Artem smiled and chuckled "We both have busy days. It is wedding day" Franco said.
Artem nodded "Guess we should get to work then" he said sitting up causing Franco to move.

Franco mistook his movement and moved his head slightly away then forward again catching Artem completely by surprise kissing him on the lips very delicately. Moving his head away he looked at Artem who let out a soft tantalising sigh, his eyes closed and his face expressionless.

"What was that for?" Artem asked opening his eyes quickly and partly in shock.
Franco smiled "I thought that was why you sat up" he replied leaning back.
Artem smiled "No I was going to get ready for work" he said climbing off the bed.
Franco buttoned up his shirt noticing Artem was looking at his chest "Well I should go" he said.
Artem nodded and walked with Franco through the lounge "See you later" he said nervously.
Franco put his hand on the door "Of course you will, we work together!" he remarked laughing.

Artem now found the balls he had been so desperate to find and stepped towards Franco planting a kiss on his lips, Artem now made the mistake of only moving his head a few inches away. Franco took it as another signal and kissed Artem again, only this time he kept his lips attached to Artem's. Then letting go of the door handle and wrapping his arms around Artem in a hug, he was pleasantly surprised that Artem did the same.

"I better go Artem" Franco finally said letting go.
Artem nodded letting go of Franco and kissing him on the cheek "Lips!" Franco exclaimed.
Artem laughed at Franco pointing to his lip and kissed him again "Go" Artem said opening the door.

Artem closed the door leaning back against before realising that their kiss had for the first time aroused him. Even kissing girls he had never got an erection like this, his cock was bone hard. He smiled to himself finally understanding that hidden away but there was his true nature and orientation. Franco grinned walking across to his apartment and discreetly feeling his boner, that one intimate hug with Artem was all he needed to know, that and he also knew it had caused Artem to have a hard on as well. 

Alex turned on the television to see that coverage had already started of the big day, crowds had been gathering since just after midnight lining the route from the palace to the cathedral and around the plaza. It wasn't long before the bed was full as last to walk in was Artem and Franco, having talked they were interested but decided to wait until after the wedding before finding their feet. Alex and Max smiled at them arriving and patting the bed to join Mateo, Tom and Liam who were all drinking coffee and talking noisily. The coverage flipping every now and then to last nights footage and royal commentators expressing their views, one in particular remarked that it was so nice to see how Prince Alexander and Max came outside for a bit or normality in one of Victoria's hottest gay clubs on their last night as single men. Even Alex was surprised when the coverage returned to the plaza and boulevard, the sheer amount of crowds already gathered in support was quite astonishing to him. Alex and Max were still naked under the sheets when the queen arrived with the king to check on them. They stood in the lounge that was deathly quiet and they wondered where all the household staff had got to. They heard laughter and could make out a TV was on in the master suite and opened the door stepping inside to find the most unusual but funny sight. Instantly everyone scrambled off the bed bowing and addressing the king and queen at their sudden appearance.

The king and queen laughed at the sight "Please back on the bed" the queen commanded.
"I am so sorry" Alex said wondering what on earth his parents would think.
"What for?" the queen asked, "What you do in your private quarters is your business" she added.
Max shrugged from embarrassment "Coffee?" he asked and they both nodded sitting on the bed to join them.
"On it" Mateo called out from the other side of the bed causing the king and queen to laugh.
"I do like this, seeing you all enjoying time together and relaxing" the king said.
Mateo returned with coffees "Your majesties, coffee" he said bowing.
The queen smiled then turned to Alex "So tell me what happened last night?" she asked.
Alex looked at Max then his mother "Did something happen?" he now asked confused.
The king smiled "You are all over the TV and papers this morning" he told them looking happy.
"Phew!" Alex said in relief, "I though it was something bad".
"Completely the opposite" the queen replied, "You all going out was very well received".
Nick appeared with two footman and a massage table "Ah Nick, over there please" the queen said.
"Your majesties, royal highness, sir. Good morning" Nick said smiling at Alex and Max.
"Thought you both might like a massage before getting ready" the queen said standing up.
"Guys we should give Alex and Max some privacy before their busy day" the king said kindly.
"Nick is really rather good at them" the king added and queen nodded in agreement.
Leaving with all the household Alex looked at Nick "Do you massage everyone?" he asked.
Nick chuckled "The queen has one once a week, she will only let me do them" he replied.
"How come I do not know about this?" Alex asked smirking.

Max was about to jump out of the bed but Alex pushed him back and scooted off getting on to the massage table laughing and fully naked. Outside in the lounge Sam had arrived since he was getting ready with Max, Josh had dropped his suit off for the big day and he was anxious to see it. Mateo gave him a cup of coffee as everyone was going off in different directions getting prepared.  

"Is there a happy ending Nick?" Max asked laying back on the bed.
"Of course" Nick replied, "You two get married" he said laughing.
Max laughed "I think Alex married about ten guys last night" he remarked.

Alex was about to say something but Nick pushed his head back down telling him to be quiet. He was quiet for just over a minute before he started moaning sexually as Nick got to work giving him a full body massage. Sam listened at the door that was slightly ajar and could hear the sleazy conversation going on before walking inside.

"You are all so disgusting!" Sam announced closing the door.
Alex raised his head "You are just jealous!" he called out before Nick pushed his head back down.
"Brother" Sam said bowing his head and smirking.
"Fuck off!" Max said laying on his stomach watching Nick at work.
Sam sat on the bed next to him "So are you next, do I get to hear your erotic moans again?".
Max gave him a sarcastic grin "Why don't you go and annoy your best friend" he remarked.
"He is busy getting ready" Sam replied as Artem walked in handing a towel to Sam.
"Thanks Artem" Sam said standing up, "I am using your shower by the way" he said walking off.
"Bloody cheek!" Max said as Alex let out another erotic moan causing him to laugh.

Sam finished showering and re-joined Max on the bed. Nick slapped Alex on the arse telling him his time was up and Alex got to his feet and quickly wrapped the towel around him to hide his massage arousal but Sam noticed and laughed mocking Alex, he walked over to Sam threatening to get his cock out before Max pushed him towards the bathroom then taking his place on the massage table. Sam sat there crossed legged laughing for a good ten minutes until Mateo appeared beckoning him to the dressing room where he was going to help Sam get dressed. 

The TV still played in the background and had now moved to watch the guests starting to arrive. Those not staying in the palace were taken to a security screening area then placed on mini buses taking them to the cathedral. Alex caught the commentator announcing that fashion designer Joshua Franks who had previously been associated to the prince was arriving getting out of a car with the Master of Royal Horses who was dressed in his white tunic. He then got excited commentating that Josh was holding hands with him walking in to the cathedral. Just as Max came out of the bathroom wearing a bath robe.

Alex smiled "I did that!" he exclaimed proudly seeing them two of them looking happy.
"We all did that!" Max replied giggling.
Tom and Mateo appeared "Come on brides time to get dressed" Tom announced.
Alex huffed looking at him "That will cost you later! he remarked.
Tom rubbed his cock "No more of this from today, you will be married" he replied laughing

They walked in the dressing room where Max saw the black tunic hanging up with the purple sash and the gold royal insignia. Tom sorted Alex out and Mateo handed Max his underwear and socks then breeches, Mateo helped him in to the then the black tunic that was now adorned with gold lacing and fasteners exactly like Alex's. Finally Mateo placed the sash over his right shoulder and fastened it to the left hip of his tunic then attached the gold royal insignia. He was only now allowed to wear this tunic since taking the oath and pledges. Mateo stepped back then kissed him on the cheek almost crying at how perfect Max looked. Alex turned to Max in his black tunic, just below his left breast was the Sovereign Royal Star of Monrovia and his purple sash over his right shoulder bearing the gold royal insignia at the top, below was the brooch of his parents coronation, then the royal coat of arms, below that the Seal of Monrovia and finally the Dukedom of Montcalm coat of arms.

Max smiled "Wow, you look all glitzy and fancy" he said walking over and kissing him.
"Thank you" Alex said kissing him back, "You look stunning Max" he said admiring him.
"I am bricking it Alex" Max said looking worried, "Forgot how you look when so royal" he added.
Alex chuckled and held him "You have nothing to worry about Max, all that matters today is us and I love you".
"Why do I have to wear the same though?" Max asked, "I am not royalty".
Alex guessed from Max's tunic that was about to change "Probably another tradition when marrying royalty".
Max looked curiously at him "I suppose. And I love you" he replied kissing him again.

He certainly felt a little different looking at his appearance in the mirror, he could easily pass as being a member of the royal family. He certainly was not dressed ordinarily considering he was a commoner marrying a prince. Liam and Franco appeared in the lounge dressed in the household royal white tunics, Liam with a gold sash and Franco a pale yellow one. Max looked at how official the four of them now looked together. Liam and Franco stole a glance at each other, they both knew what was happening today and that Franco also had a little act to play after the service. Their focus and duty today was to walk behind them in a tradition to deliver them safely to the archbishop for the ceremony then back to the palace.

"It is almost time" Liam said accompanying the prince and Max in to the lounge.
A knock at the door "Your royal highness, sir" the footman said standing there, "If you would follow me please".

The nerves even getting to Alex now as they walked silently through the residence side of the palace and through the double doors in to the main palace and the receiving room, Alex and Max held hands tightly through their own nerves. Inside stood the king and crown prince Alden dressed in their royal finery, Max's father and brother also stood there dressed in black suits designed and made by Josh that looked almost to perfect for the occasion. Max could hardly believe how his brother looked now, cutting a very fine figure with his slowly changing body from working out with Nick and military school training.

Max's mother had left with the queen and dowager queen a few minutes before them and they now waited until they had confirmation of their arrival at the cathedral. Max would leave first with his father, brother and Franco in a royal car. Alex with the king, crown prince and Liam would leave five minutes after by horse drawn carriage. Franco approached and nodded at Max that it was time to leave. Within minutes they were in the royal car and slowly moving down the drive to the gates and on to the boulevard. The roar of cheers was deafening and could be heard getting louder and louder inside the cathedral, the reaction from the crowd shocked them all and Sam was loving every second of it and waving away happily. All the guests now took their seats again after the arrival of the queen and dowager queen. Two bishops now made their way to the entrance with the appearance of the archbishop at the altar. Like clockwork precision things started happening, the organ began piping soft choral music as the guests all settled down to their allocated seats in anticipation, Felipe and Alfonso looking over their shoulders constantly and holding hands, Alfonso briefly made eye contact with the Spanish royal family who nodded in acknowledgment to him. Lady Trasilion and her family sitting on Max's family side to avoid any suspicion over Alden and her daughters involvement. The sovereign guards now began taking up position lining the aisle to the nave and altar. 

Max remembering his training from the dowager queen waved in acknowledgement to the cheering crowd as the royal car drove slowly on to the plaza taking the long route around then stopping outside. Back at the palace Alex stood with his father, brother and Liam as the horse drawn carriage arrived, with eight Sovereign Guards on horseback, four each side that was protocol and tradition when royalty travelled by carriage on ceremonial and state occasions. Two footmen stood at the rear of the carriage dressed in their full livery. Alex sat facing forward with Liam, the king and crown prince facing them in the opposite seat as the carriage began the slow trek along the drive. This was the only occasion where Liam would get to ride in the carriage and even he never thought this day would happen, but as the prince's protection officer his duty was to ensure he arrived safely. The door was opened by a sovereign guard and Franco exited first then turned and bowed his head slightly to Max holding his hand out to assist Max who stepped out on to the red carpet and a thunderous cheer, Sam and Lawrence followed. Sam took a brief moment to take it all in, completely surreal in his head trying to fathom the whole thing out again. It was so different from when they visited London and did everything discreetly. Lawrence tapped Sam on the shoulder and they climbed the few steps to the door of the cathedral, weirdly Max was desperate to turn and look at the crowd but remembering his rehearsal training he kept his eyes focused forward even with the crowd still cheering loudly. Stepping inside they heard the loud roar of the crowd in the distance that meant only one thing to Max, his prince was on his way. 

Lawrence stood by his son "Marrying a prince, whatever next" he said having a laugh to himself. 
Max smiled "Mostly your fault" Max reminded him smiling.
"Dam this is quite unreal" Sam said standing besides Max.
Max looked ahead "Bring it on!" he said forgetting about his nerves looking inside the cathedral.
Sam leaned in kissing him on the cheek "Come on lets get you hitched".

They stepped inside and the bishop bowed his head and took up position ahead of Max, the organ now played the Lauda Anima regal melody with his father and brother to his left and right, Franco along with a sovereign guard stood behind. The guests now stood and the procession elegantly moved down the aisle towards the nave and altar. Max tried to remain calm and was so surprised to see his brother quite chilled out at the whole thing, nodding and smiling at people he recognised. Reaching the nave in front of the altar they moved over to the right side where his mother and family were sat. The guests sat down again as the roars from the crowd outside resonated inside the tall ceilings of the cathedral, the carriage turned on to the plaza taking the same long route around and coming to a stop at the red carpet.

Liam was out first and Alex stepped out of the carriage taking Liam's hand for assistance then waited for his father and brother to join him. Along with the sovereign guard they walked up the few steps and turned to wave to another loud roar of cheers before stepping inside. Immediately the trumpeters located high in the gallery blasted out the royal fanfare announcing the arrival of the sovereign. The guests all stood and turned to face the aisle in greater anticipation now. The second bishop bowed three times to each member of the royal family then took up position in front of Alex, the king and crown prince at each side of him, Liam and the sovereign guard behind. The choir now began singing Praise My Soul, King of Heaven as the royal procession slowly made its way along the aisle, guests bowed and curtsied as they passed by. Culminating in them taking the left side in front of the queen, dowager queen, princess Marie and the duke. Alex and Max moved to the centre closer together ready to begin the royal act of union that was being broadcasted live and on large screens all around the plaza and boulevard. A deathly silence now fell that gave it a fleeting weird atmosphere before the archbishop began speaking. Prayers were said then the archbishop read out the exhortation to take marriage serious and love each other throughout their time together. 

The archbishop now turned to Alex addressing him "Do you Prince Alexander Albert son of our gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia take Maximilian Westwood-Lymm to be your lawfully wedded husband, will you promise to love and cherish him in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live, dignify and respect the royal act of union?" he asked.

Alex looked Max in the eye "I Prince Alexander Albert take thee Maximilian Westwood-Lymm to be my lawfully wedded husband, I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health so long as we both shall live and by the royal act of union and grace of His Majesty The King of Monrovia" he said as a cheer erupted outside.

The archbishop paused as silence resumed he looked at Max "Do you Maximilian Westwood-Lymm take Prince Alexander Albert son of our gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia to be your lawfully wedded husband, will you promise to love and cherish him in sickness and in health, do you pledge to protect and serve His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the sovereign crown so long as you both shall live, dignify and respect the royal act of union?" he asked.

Max looked Alex in the eye "I Maximilian Westwood-Lymm take thee Prince Alexander Albert son of your gracious monarch His Majesty The King of Monrovia to be my lawfully wedded husband, I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health, I pledge to protect and serve His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the sovereign crown so long as we both shall live and by the royal act of union and grace of His Majesty The King of Monrovia" he said as a louder cheer erupted again outside by the crowd.

The archbishop paused for silence "By the grace of the holy mighty" he started saying whilst drawing a cross on each of their foreheads, "Servant to the Monrovian nation and our sovereign, in the sight of these witnesses and the royal act of union do pronounce you as husband and husband". 

A deafening cheer erupted along with an applause from the outside. The congregation of royals and guests stood and clapped as the cathedral organ started playing for the first hymn to be sung by the choir. The guests began sitting down and watched on as Alex and Max were now accompanied by the archbishop and clergy officials to the anointing room out of public gaze. The king, queen, dowager queen, crown prince and princess Marie followed. This was the part that Max only had a vague idea of what was to happen, he was expecting to be anointed with a special oil now he was officially part of the Alex's world and royal family. Alex stood by his brother as the archbishop appeared with a box. The king pulled out a Sovereign Royal Star of Monrovia and pinned it to the left breast of Max's tunic who looked slightly bewildered as this was not in their rehearsal. The king now stepped back and bowed to Max which had him even more confused and he looked at the star on the kings tunic that was a mirror image of his. Oh shit he thought to himself in a brief moment of realisation at what was about to happen to him. He was feeling sick to his stomach from nerves trying to take his mind off it to calm himself down, looking around he saw the entire royal family and governor premier standing there witnessing this, he had now figured this was no ordinary anointing. In an unrehearsed part the archbishop instructed Max to go down on one knee, he looked over at Alex who smiled and nodded to him wiping his eyes.

Max knelt down as the archbishop dipped his finger in the anointing oil ready to draw a cross on his forehead as he now spoke "Almighty and everlasting god, we beseech thee of thy abundant Goodness, pour out the Spirit of thy Grace and Blessing upon this thy Servant a new of Prince Maximillian of Monrovia. That as by the Imposition of our Hands, he is this Day crowned Prince, so he may, by thy Sanctification, continue always thy chosen Servant, through Christ our Lord" he said finishing the cross and stepping back. 

A Sovereign Guard stepped forward handing the king the Sovereign Sword of Monrovia, another guard stepped forward holding an open box. The king stepped towards Max "By the Spirit of thy Grace and the ancient holy order of monarchy, I bestow to you the full royal title of Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm" he said tapping Max on each shoulder then resting the sword on his head then continuing "By the Sovereign Statue in act of union and in presence of these witnesses you are here forth granted full royal status as His Royal Highness" he finished by removing the sword handing it back to the guard.

His head was spinning yet he didn't feel scared anymore, he had figured all along something would happen but to be made a prince certainly never crossed his mind. The king now pinned the brooch of the coronation, then the royal coat of arms, the Seal of Monrovia, the Dukedom of Valeoir coat of arms and finally the Dukedom of Montcalm coat of arms on to his sash. Max stepped back and bowed. Alex now stepped forward and joined Max then knelt down as his father tapped him on both shoulders then resting the sword on his head and bestowing him the title of Marquess of Valeoir and pinning the Dukedom of Valeoir on to his sash. 

The archbishop stepped forward again indicating for Max to kneel again "By the anointing, swearing of the oath and pledges and here in the presence of these witnesses from this day forward thou shalt be known by title and honour as His Royal Highness Prince Maximilian Turon de Vasco, Prince of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm" he now anointed Max again with the oil, "To serve the Sovereign Nation of Monrovia and His Majesty the King of Monrovia. Be treated in kind and privilege befitting a Royal Highness. Almighty and everlasting god, the Sprit of thy Grace and thy Blessing thy Servant of New may stand as His Royal Highness Prince Maximilian of Monrovia" the archbishop signalled for Max to stand which he did, the archbishop now took one step back and bowed fully to Max.

Steven now stepped forward and knelt in front of Max as the archbishop spoke again "By representative of the freely elected officials of the government of Monrovia, do you kneel before the anointed Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, and in your capacity do you willingly accept his status?" he asked the governor premier.

Steven kept his head bowed "I the Governor Premier of Monrovia, acting on behalf of the freely elected officials of our sovereign nation do willingly accept his rightful place as a Prince of Monrovia". He looked up taking Max's hand and kissing it before standing and taking one step back then bowing. Max looked on like he was experiencing an out of body experience and watching himself as the most surreal part happened when the king again stepped forward.

He took Max's hand and kissed it "Your Royal Highness" he said bowing and stepping back.
The queen now kissed his hand "Your Royal Highness" she said curtsying and stepping back.
Each member followed until Alex kissed his hand "Your Royal Highness" he said bowing.

Then just like that it was over and everyone seemed to relax except Max who still looked bewildered, confused and totally gobsmacked realising he was now a prince.

The king walked over "Max a word in private please" he said noticing the shocked look on his face.
"What have you done?" Max asked when they were alone, "I don't understand why. I am not royal".
The king smiled "I never explain my decisions Max" he said putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Well try this time" Max urged looking over at Alex, "I mean making me a prince?".
"You love my son and he loves you beyond words" the king said smiling.
Max looked at his decoration "You are his equal except by blood line" the king added.
Max looked at him "Okay, so I get that bit but seriously making me a prince!" he emphasised again.
"And a duke and a marquess" the king added, "Importantly government agreed completely" he said.
Max looked the king in the eye "Now I have a lot to live up to" he remarked.
The king laughed "Yes, now you are a prince" he replied, "The queen and I along with the dowager will help you Max".
"Was this her doing?" Max asked finally breaking in to a smile.
"No. Anyway my mother loves you already Max and trust me that doesn't happen often" the king said.
Max knew he could do nothing now "The people of Monrovia love you both" the king added.
Max stood in silence for a moment "The choir are finishing we should go" the king called out.
"Thank you your majesty" Max said bowing as they joined the family and Max took Alex's hand.

The king smiled and left with the royal family whilst Alex and Max stood waiting for the archbishop to accompany them out of the anointing room at the right time. The one thing Max had remembered from his protocol training with the dowager, blood royals always take precedence above non-blood royals when being presented of attending ceremonial and state occasions. 

The king and a sovereign guard approached towards Franco who knew his role was to step forward and bow. Silently the king removed the yellow sash and retrieved a gold sash from the box the guard was carrying and placed it over Franco's right shoulder and attached the two dukedom coat of arms, he knew straight away that Max had received his royal title. Artem stood there watching across the aisle at the scene and quickly wiped his eyes getting all emotional realising that Max had been granted royal status but as yet unknown. The archbishop and two bishops nodded and preceded in front of Alex and Max as the trumpeters blasted out the royal fanfare at their exiting the anointing room, he had entered the room as a commoner and now was leaving as a prince. It took a several seconds for them to walk across the altar then turn to face the congregation of guests where they, for the first time saw the two men wearing identical royal regalia. Many of the royal guests and household nodded and smiled knowing that what Max now wore on his tunic and sash meant. The archbishop stood at the head of the altar to complete the act of union. Alex and Max knelt on the red cushions waiting.

The archbishop placed his sash on both their heads "By the act of union and the blessing of Holy Orders to this sovereign land, upholding the dignity royal and servitude. Prince Alexander of Monrovia, Prince Maximilian of Monrovia be blessed with health and long life fulfilling their duty to the Monarch  and our nation" he finished by stepping back two paces and bowing first to Alex then to Max.

It was the first time the crowds outside heard Max being addressed as a prince and it caused a loud cheer and applause to echo inside the cathedral. The peel of bells began to ring out and the organist played the Lauda Anima regal melody as Alex and Max stepped off the cushion and altar, together they walked in front of the king and queen then turning to face them they both bowed. Facing forward again the TV cameras panned in close to pick up the full royal seals adorned on Max's tunic and sash. Strangely Max felt quite calm now this official ceremony was over, right now he had to focus since Alex and he had to walk down the aisle to the waiting carriage. Liam and Franco presented themselves to Alex and Max bowing to Alex and then Max received a full bow from them before they took up their positions behind them along with two sovereign guards. The king and Max's mother took up position behind them followed by two more sovereign guards, then by the queen and Max's father then the dowager queen flanked by Alden and Sam and finally Princess Marie and her husband.

Before they reached the doors the press release was issued from the governor premier's office 'Their Majesties the King and Queen on Monrovia along with the Governor Premier are delighted to announce that upon the act of union between His Royal Highness Prince Alexander and Maximilian Westwood-Lymm, His Majesty The King of Monrovia and the archbishop performed the ancient anointing ceremony of Maximilian Westwood-Lymm. They leave the cathedral and start their lives together as Prince Alexander of Monrovia, Duke of Montcalm and Marquess of Valeoir and Prince Maximilian of Monrovia, Duke of Valeoir and Marquess of Montcalm'. The news flashed up on the big screens around the plaza to a eruptions of loud cheering, the bells of the cathedral started ringing out as the two princes stepped through the doors with the crowd going wild. They paused for a moment smiling and waving then the chanting started from the crowd for them to kiss, they did not hesitate and shared their first and very public kiss to a roar of cheers and flag waving. Max was standing there as a prince and the start of a life that was going to be incredibly different from what even he imagined when meeting the sexy guy standing next to him on that beach. The horse drawn carriage, footmen and sovereign guards stood in position waiting for the royal princes.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2