Life Of The Spare

Cant wait for the interviews with the footmen. Will the new valet be a love interest for Alex or another man to share with Jackson... Alex certainly marked Lipscombe's card. I'm sure he wouldn't be pushed out of his job without a fight. Who knows what dirty tricks he has in store for Alex.

• Like 1

Part 5 - The Valet & Protection Officer

Alex woke in the morning with the tell tell scent of Jackson on the pillow next to him still very evident, rubbing his face against the pillow and inhaling deeply that weirdly gave him a feeling of satisfaction and content. Somehow Alex couldn't deny that he missed Jackson being there in the morning to wake him with coffee and few insults that he loved bantering back and forth with him. Alex rolled over and swung his legs on to the floor and proceeded to shower before breakfast.

Artem exited the household quarters in his livered uniform this was his favourite time of day, it was so quiet, today he was helping one of the maids clean the royal families sun lounge where he would be responsible for moving furniture and replacing it after the area had been cleaned. At 23 years old Artem had been a member of the royal household for just over a six months as a junior footman. His youthful cute looks, dark almost black hair and deep brown eyes giving him a feint middle eastern appearance, his height and body were proportionate and he carried ample muscle for a guy of his age. Since his arrival in the palace he had been a hit with the female members of the household, he knew it and frequently dazzled them with his sexy mischievous smile that made them weak at the knees. Artem was straight but having grown up in the city not far from the palace he was open enough to respond teasingly to gay guys that flirted with him. With his six months nearly up he was hoping to be moved up to the post of footman and then eventually senior footman before moving to the butler positions. He never thought he would be good enough for any other positions in the palace, frankly though he considered himself extremely lucky having fought off fifty other applicants for the job and securing work in the palace which was heavily sought after. The advantages of having worked in the palace were massive and considered the pinnacle of any persons career. The door opened and by natural reaction everyone stopped in case it was a member of the royal family, Lipscombe brushed in to the room telling Artem that he was finished in the sun lounge he was required in the dining room to help lay the table for breakfast then resume duty as footman to the sun lounge for the morning. Artem knew enough to know this meant keeping the room spotless and tidying up when members of the royal family left it empty. It was strange watching Lipscombe this morning who kept checking his watch and seemed on edge, he looked up and barked at Artem and the maid to get a move on then strode angrily out of the lounge. Rose waited until the door closed then burst out laughing 'Twat' she said carrying on with her cleaning. Artem shifted nervously 'Hurry up or I will be late' he said urging her go faster and trying to be serious. Last thing he wanted was upsetting Lipscombe, he didn't care much for him and couldn't believe someone so uptight held on to his position in the palace, he was notorious for upsetting staff and everything had to be done to his liking.

Artem cautiously entered the dining room running behind and Lipscombe stood there panting in rage and about to tear in to him when the butler walked in and handed Artem the tray of cutlery to lay up the table 'Straighten your tunic boy' Lipscombe barked his order out like he was chief in command, the butler who oversaw the dining room walked over and pointed for Lipscombe to leave without saying a word. Artem nodded his head in acknowledgement 'Bad mood this morning' Artem remarked whilst he continued setting a place at the table, Adrian grinned 'He got summoned to a meeting after breakfast, apparently Prince Alexander is not happy about something' he said then turned and left the dining room. Artem just finished setting the last place and folding the napkins when the butler hurried him out and two other footmen appeared ready to help serve breakfast. Artem went off to grab some breakfast himself then returned to the sun lounge overlooking the gardens, he inspected the room meticulously making sure everything was in order including the daily papers that the king liked to read during the morning. Today was one of the quiet days for the royal family, there was a dinner this evening that the king and queen were attending but for the most part the entire family would be in residence. Artem joined Johan at the doors standing guard over the entrance to the sun lounge.

After breakfast Alden and Alex walked across to the sun lounge and Alex immediately spotted the sexy footman again and gave him a broad smile as they opened the doors 'Your highnesses good morning' Johan said whilst Artem remained quiet, senior to Artem Johan was the only footman allowed to address the family by seniority. If Johan stepped away then it would be Artem's job but for now he simply bowed his head and made eye contact with Prince Alexander again. They closed the doors after the two prince's had entered the lounge and watched as Major Lipscombe came out of the household door and walked across the atrium to the lounge. Lipscombe stood there whilst Johan knocked three times on the door and opened it 'Major Lipscombe Head of the Royal Household' he said bowing his head to the princes, Alden nodded in acknowledgment and Johan stepped aside allowing Lipscombe to enter the room.

"Lipscombe we need to talk about appointing a new valet to Prince Alexander" Alden started saying.
Lipscombe nodded "Is Eldred not sufficient for his highness?" he questioned.
"Irrelevant" Alden replied, "Who do you think is ready to take on the task?" he asked.
Lipscombe checked through his list "I have a couple that may be ready" he replied.
"I know who I want as my valet" Alex informed them both, "I will make the choice" he made clear.

Lipscombe furrowed his eyebrows looking at his list sensing he was losing control of informants assigned closely to the family. Alex walked away towards the doors and Johan who was inside watching everything from a distance and amused at Lipscombe state of being uncomfortable opened the door for Alex curious as to what the prince was doing.

Alex stood at the door "What is your name?" he asked Artem who looked slightly nervous at the princes appearance.
"Artem your highness" he replied bowing his head.
Alex spoke quietly "How long have you been in the palace Artem?" he asked.
"Just over six months your highness" Artem replied confused as to why he was being questioned.
Alex smiled "How do you find Lipscombe, are you best friends with him?" he asked.
Artem's expression quickly changed and Alex picked up on it, "I try to please him" Artem replied.
Alex stood there and folded his arms "Be honest" he said staring at Artem.
Artem looked him in the eye "Do not care much for him your highness" he replied in a hushed tone.
"Good, come with me please" Alex said leading the way and Artem followed three steps behind.

A nervous Artem stood there in front of Lipscombe and Prince Alden, Alex stood next to Artem to check his height. It was a particular quirk with Alex that he liked people close to him to be his height. Artem kept glancing at the prince unsure what on earth was going on, all the time Alex looked at Lipscombe who didn't seem that impressed at his choice since the young lad could bounce over all the other more senior household staff to be a valet. The position of valet reported directly to Lipscombe yet on the same scale answered to no one except who they served, they were a rule to themselves and Lipscombe knew they held secrets that he would never know unless Eldred or someone he trusted was there. Alden stood with a slightly mischievous grin on his face as he understood way more exactly what his brother liked in men. He wasn't going to deny his brothers choice since he knew the footman standing there had already been spotted kissing one of his grannies young maids at a staff party a few weeks ago, he felt comfortable with his brothers decision and saw the aggrieved look on Lipscombe face that amused him no end.

Alex turned to face Artem "How would you like to be my valet?" he asked.
Artem raised his eyebrows in shock "Valet?" he asked timidly, "Be a valet?" he asked again.
Alex smiled "Yes my valet" he responded assessing Artem's responsiveness noticing his body language relax a little.
"Your highness, thank you but I don't know how to" Artem responded quietly and still very nervous even more so after looking at Lipscombe.
"You will be taught Artem, it is quite easy" Alex replied, "Lipscombe Artem is my new valet and you will afford him the same courtesy at other valets".
Lipscombe sucked air through his teeth "As you wish your highness. Artem report to Eldred".
"No" Alex interjected quickly, "You will report to Jackson who will train you" he insisted.
Lipscombe was about to speak then Alden spoke up "Good Idea Alex, Jackson can train him since he knows the prince" he said.
"Very well your highness" Lipscombe replied to Alden making it clear to Alex who he respected.
Alex walked towards Lipscombe "You better be nice to my valet Lipscombe" he warned clearly.
Lipscombe nodded glancing at Alden "Never mind my brother" Alex said noticing his look.
"Artem, if Lipsombe puts a foot wrong with you now you will report it to me and I will deal with it" Alex informed him.
Artem nodded "I will your highness, you can be assured" he replied giving a look to Lipscombe.
Alden was impressed with his brother "Get Artem's uniform sorted please Lipscombe" he advised.
"When you have your uniform report to Jackson for your training Artem" Alden said paving the way for a smooth transition.
Artem nodded "Yes your highness" he replied bowing his head and walked away facing the princes.
Alden looked at Lipscombe "Walk away" he said.

Alex felt sick in stomach from the adrenaline rush, it was the first time he had really put his foot down with Lipscombe. On the other hand it aggravated him that Lipscombe still sought approval from Alden each time, he knew that whatever happened now he needed to keep Artem out of Lipscombe way. Weighing things up he had no clue if his choice of valet was going to end up being any good, Alex suddenly thought about the rooms next to where his protection officer was suppose to live, after all his parents valet and ladies maid lived opposite their apartment. He watched Artem and Lipscombe back out of the room and didn't miss the unhappy look Lipscombe gave Artem, his brother was quietly giggling under his breath. 

"You see how much Lipscombe hates me" Alex remarked to his brother.
Alden nodded "I saw I will tell the Governor Premier he needs to sort Lipscombe out".
Alex chuckled calming down "But Artem!, seriously Alex" Alden said smiling, "I know why" he said in a slightly cocky tone.
"I do not know what you mean" Alex replied in a very innocent manner, "You read too much into everything".
Alden pushed his brother "I can see what floats your boat pervert" he said giggling away.
"It is not for sex Alden" Alex said quite shocked by his brothers remark, "Pleasant to be around".
Alden glanced at his brother "Pleasant to be around!! Wow you are a bad liar!".

Alex pushed Alden and they were just about to get in to a brotherly scrap, something they hadn't done for ages. Alex was amazed how fit his brother had gotten from continuing his career in the military and he was now able to easily get the upper hand on Alex. So involved in taking each other down they didn't hear the door open or realise their mother had entered the room followed by Scott who is Head of Crown Protection. The boys stopped and stood up straight both dishevelled from their play fighting. Alex though instantly spotted him and caught his breath in his throat making him cough. Walking behind them was the strawberry blond haired protection officer that Alex couldn't take his eyes off at the state banquet. He was buff and attractive yet at the same time he had a look of danger about him, the sort of do not mess with me look that made him even more sexual appealing in a dangerous way. Even dressed in the black suit Alex could clearly see the muscular definition of this guy and he was hoping that at least he was going to be thrown something sexy as his protection officer. Even Scott who in his late forties was totally eye pleasing and sexy in his own way and if there was one known secret in the palace that no one could resist talking about it was that Scott didn't like or trust Lipscombe one bit. In fact Scott liked to know Lipscombes every move, Lipscombe of course knew this since Scott made no qualms about reminding him of who was really in charge of the household and who he was watching diligently.

"Boys really" their mother said smiling, "We have been looking for you Alex".
"Sorry your majesty" Alden replied with Alex and them bowing and kissing her on the cheek.
"Never mind, Alex I would like to introduce you to your protection officer Liam" she said gracefully waving him forward.
"Your royal highnesses" Liam said very politely and bowed his head at each prince.
Alex stared with his head cocked to one side. "Liam is exceptionally well trained" Scott informed him.
"What, oh" Alex said coming out of his transient state, "Is he coming to lunch?" he asked with no idea what was previously said.
The queen laughed "Of course, he is to be at your side from now on" she reminded him, "Alex, you know the protocol".
"Right" Alex said stumped for words. Alden looked at his mother and smiled excusing himself.
"Have you moved in?" Alex asked without a clue what to say to this guy that was arousing him.
Liam nodded "Yes your highness, across the hall from your rooms" he explained.
"Right" he replied, "Your majesty can my valet have the rooms next to Liam?" he asked.
She looked at him in surprise "Of course he can, you do not need to ask Alex" she replied.
"I will let the housekeeping know to get the rooms ready" his mother informed him.
"Thank you your majesty" Alex replied and seeing perplexed look on Liam's face.
"Excellent, well we will leave you two to get acquainted" she said smiling beckoning Scott to leave them.
Liam bowed as the queen left and waited until the door closed, "Your highness, is it protocol how you address the Queen?".
Alex looked at him "Only when others are present" he said casually trying to assess him, "The Queen is still my mother" he replied.

Alex tried his best not to look at Liam knowing he would tremble in the knees but my god he wanted to play wrestle with this stud of a man. The confidence and self assuredness that oozed from him had Alex imagining all manner of naughty things this man could probably do, there was certainly no questioning his sexual orientation being as straight as a man could be. Whilst Alex was yet to have a private secretary to keep all his engagements Liam informed the prince of his 12 noon scheduled departure for lunch with the governor premier. Alex joked that he seemed to know everything already and Liam smiled reminding him it was duty to know what his prince was up to. When he emphasised the words 'up to' it rang home to Alex that much of his life was now going to be under scrutiny his his protection officer as well. After dismissing Liam until the lunchtime appointment he sought out Jackson and Artem, his purpose was to make sure Artem was okay but also to check him out again. He also wanted to make it very clear that Artem was not to divulge anything to Lipscombe and a very strong element of trust needed to exist between them. He was pleasantly surprised to see how different Artem looked in his valet's uniform and Jackson approving of his choice of valet. Alex explained that he needed to be dressed and ready to leave by midday, it was a chance for Artem to practice under Jackson's watchful eye. He was also going to tell Artem then that he was to move from the staff quarters in to the royal apartments, something that not even Jackson had achieved yet and a privilege reserved only for a very few members of the royal household. 

"Well did you meet him?" Jackson asked getting Alex to pay attention finally.
Alex looked at him "You mean my protection officer?" he asked, "Oh yes I met him" he said smiling.
Jackson laughed and looked at Artem "His highness is a bit of a tart and flirt" he said.
Artem stood up obviously uncomfortable at what was going on. "Relax Artem" Alex said to him kindly.
"His highness likes those in his inner circle" he said using air quotes, "To treat him normally" Jackson explained.
Artem nodded and turned to Alex "Why me?" he asked, "Sorry, I mean why me your highness?".
Alex shrugged "I think or hope I can trust you Artem, I need someone solid around me".
Jackson chuckled and the irony of his remark, "Thank you Jackson" Alex said grinning and knowing full well what he meant.

To Artem it seemed like he had stepped in to a very surreal world that was still inside the monarchy yet a very amiable casualness existed between Jackson and the prince. He knew of rumblings in staff quarters weather the prince was gay and he was beginning to see that those rumblings were indeed true, Jackson was gay and that was known and in the first hour of being in his company Artem had an incredible liking for Jackson as we was different from other household staff. Whilst keeping himself to himself he was also friendly to other staff who chatted to him. 

"Are my things ready for my lunch appointment?" Alex asked looking at both of them.
Jackson nodded to Artem, "Yes your highness I hope you approve of what I have chosen" Artem said.
"Perfect" Alex replied smiling, "You want to change me?" he asked going all sexy.
"Alex!" Jackson said reprimanding him, "Artem, help the prince" he said standing back and watching.

Alex played it normal and helped Artem until he felt a little more comfortable touching him, he could clearly see Artem was nervous and keen to learn and please the prince. Alex was patient and smiled nodding to Artem's reflection in mirror when he was dressed, he satisfied that his choice of valet was going to come good.

"Thank you Artem, nice job" Alex said praising him.
Artem nervously smiled "Thank you your highness" he replied bowing his head.
"Now if you want to get along with me bow when you arrive and address me correctly then drop it" Alex said.
Artem looked slightly confused "Okay I think I have got, when I arrive and leave?" he replied, "Your highness it may take me a while to feel comfortable".
Alex smiled "That will do to start with" he said turning to face Artem, "Right follow me please".

Alex walked out and Artem ran the door opening it for him. Jackson was following on behind as they walked out of the princes apartment and across the hallway to left and the door where two maids came out of the room and bowed informing the prince the rooms were ready.

"Artem you are getting you own rooms here opposite me" Alex informed him inviting him inside.
Jackson scoffed "Charming, not even I have rooms in the royal residences" he remarked.
"Really?" Artem replied looking even more surprised and happy, "I get to live upstairs!" he remarked excitedly.
Alex smiled looking at Artem then Jackson "Let me speak to my brother Jackson" he said.
Artem stepped inside "Wow, seriously this is big" he said standing there amazed by the rooms.
Alex smiled "Small lounge, bedroom and bathroom and a dressing room for you" he said.
"I never expected any of this your highness" Artem said in genuine appreciation.
Alex chuckled "Well I need to keep you away from Lipscombe" he said making his point.
Artem nodded, "And I need to be sure I can trust you" Alex added and Artem turned to him.
"Your highness, you have my word and I will work to gain your trust in me" he replied to a smiling Alex.
Artem looked around the rooms "I don't know where to begin in thanking you your highness".
Alex patted Artem on the shoulder "You can start by calling me Alex when in private remember" he reminded him.
"Yes of course, Alex" Artem replied, "Still it may take me a while to feel comfortable doing that".
"Thank you Alex" Jackson said approving of what Alex had done for Artem.
"Your highness, what is going on here and who is that?" Liam asked standing at the door.
"Like it is your business" Alex replied quickly then checked himself, "This is my new valet Artem, you better get on with him" annoyed at his appearance.
Liam tapped his watch "Time to head off your highness" he said a strict tone, "Don't want to keep the Governor Premier waiting".
"Oh my god, all right!" Alex replied rolling his eyes, "You are not my time keeper".

Straight away Artem picked up a very weird sense that Alex was not happy with this Liam guy. Alex said good bye to Artem and Jackson then walked out of the room with Liam glancing back at them both then walking quickly to catch up with one annoyed prince and his attitude towards his protection officer. It was then Liam saw what Scott had meant when he said the prince was very reluctant to have a protection officer, he was going to have his work cut out with him but he was ready and up for the challenge to break to the prince one way or another. Then all of a sudden Alex stopped to admire a painting hanging on the wall, all very deliberate to annoy Liam. He then moved two steps forward and then two back to look at the painting again. All the time Liam stood there without saying a word and looming over the prince like a new shadow.

When Alex did it a fourth time Liam had enough "You are not funny your highness" he said, "You have probably seen it thousands of times".
Alex ignored looking at him "Get use to it" he said then marched off quickly.
"Keep up then" Alex said smirking without looking at him and trying not to laugh.
Liam started singing a made up song "You can run but you can not hide dum de dum de dum".
"And you are not funny either" Alex said cutting him off from singing.

Liam was all business and not one for general chitter chatter or banter and Alex was beginning to realise that this guy probably hated the fact he was looking after a minor royal in the family hierarchy. He was still to make up his mind about the opening to engagements and immersing himself into his royal role knowing this would bring public scrutiny and a higher profile. One thing he had to adjust to without question was there would always be royal household staff at his side from now on, knowing that was the case he would do whatever he could to ensure they were people he wanted around him not who Lipscombe wanted to appoint. In truth Alex only wanted people he could trust but getting that was hard, yet though all the ups and downs ahead he would find trust, respect and loyalty from those closest to him. So much so that they would eventually surround him and help make some of life's important decisions when he was sat on the fence about them.

Liam stepped ahead of the prince and bowed his head as Alex stepped towards the waiting car, not a word was spoken between them with Alex trying to focus and ignore the fact he was shadowing his every move. The footman opened the car door seeing the prince approaching and bowed his head then closed it after he sat down. Liam got in the front with the driver and they departed for the governor premier's mansion situated at the opposite end of Balenciaga boulevard, a road that lead from the palace gates in to the the city's main square then continued north. It was a straight boulevard apart from the city square and the mansion was in line of vision from the north wing of the palace. The car pulled up to the mansion at 12.30pm on the dot and the governor premier was standing at the front doors ready to greet the royal guest for lunch. Liam jumped out and ran around to open the door for Alex and he bowed his head, for the first time Alex looked and him and nodded acknowledging him then followed two steps behind. Steven watched the impressive figure of the protection officer in his black suit and dark glasses that gave him aware immediately.

"Your highness such a pleasure to welcome you here" Steven said bowing his head.
Alex smiled holding his hand out "Thank you so much for inviting me Governor" he replied.
Steven shook his had gently "I see you have your protection officer now your highness".
"Yes" Alex replied inadvertently rolling his eyes, "Liam the Governor Premier" he said.
"Pleasure to meet you Liam" Steven said stepping down a step to shake hands with him.
"Likewise your honour" Liam replied very professionally.
"Mind you the dark glasses gave you away" Steven remarked smiling but not mocking him.
Liam nodded, "Ashul please take Liam to the kitchen and provide lunch" he said to his butler.

Liam nodded again and followed Ashul in to the governors mansion after the prince had stepped inside. He was a little uneasy leaving the princes side so soon but he knew there was little harm that could come to him with the security at the governors mansion. Alex and Steven went in to the drawing room for a pre-lunch drink to chat about Alex getting more involved in royal duties and to offer him some very small private engagements at first until he found his footing and moved on to bigger public facing ones. Alex asked Steven to keep it down to maybe one or two a month and decide on the engagements and to let him know, this went down well with the governor and he promised to keep them short intimate appearances at first. They moved towards the dining room for lunch where Steven's husband Brad was joining them. Brad was a 40 year old lawyer, but to look at him you would have guessed he was 30, blue eyes, blond hair and very fit body wise. The conversation flowed so effortlessly between them all and Alex confided that he had told his parents about him being gay and the bet between the dowager queen and queen. Brad even offered to take Alex to a nightclub in a neighbouring country before Steven told him off. Alex laughed at their behaviour and felt so at ease in their company and agreed to Brad's offer but suggested they do it somewhere far far away from Monrovia where he was less likely to be recognised. Part of Alex wanted to them to drop the formalities with them both, he also understood that this might be a step to far for now. With the governor out of earshot temporarily Brad leaned over and dropped the prince his mobile number and told him to call if he ever needed to talk or do lunch, Brad had also put the name of a bar that would be suitable as it was mostly tourists who visited it. Alex was actually quietly grateful for Brad who seemed to have a handle on his situation and an understanding of the difficulties he faced, no doubt briefed by his husband.

In Steven's eyes the young prince was going to be a hit whatever he did in his royal life as long as he didn't stray in to anything wild like some royal children had in other countries. To boot he liked how relaxed the prince felt being around Brad and himself and it all went along to make their lunch so enjoyable.

• Like 13

Part 6 - Making Bad Impressions

Alex was incredibly happy that lunch had turned out to be not to taxing with a relaxed very informal atmosphere and it was fair to say that Alex had never felt so chilled out as he did with them. Steven and Brad escorted Alex to the front doors of the mansion where his car was waiting. Brad opened the door and saw the dark suit, white shirt, black tie and dark sunglasses of the impressive sexy looking guy standing there on the steps. Brad chuckled and he knew straight away he was the protection officer for Alex.

"Who is that?" Brad asked pretending to be so casual about it.
Alex chuckled "That is my protection officer Liam" he replied with a tint of smugness.
"Well done! He could protect me any day" Brad said forgetting his manners.
"Control yourself Brad and remember who is with us" Steven reminded him.
Alex laughed and bumped against Brad "No chance he is mine, a bit stiff and so by the book" he said.
"Your highness such a pleasure to lunch with you" Steven said bowing his head.
Brad took his eyes off Liam "Prince Alexander such an honour to meet you" he said bowing.
Liam opened the door to the car "Your highness" he called out.
Alex looked at him "Don't rush me" he replied casually.
"Governor and husband, thank you for lunch, let's do dinner soon" Alex said.
Liam produced a slight smile as Alex approached "Your highness" he said bowing.
Alex smiled and nodded "Sit in the back with me" he said.
Liam shook his head "I'm sorry your highness protocol dictates" he replied.
"If your going to be my shadow drop the stuffiness" Alex said climbing in the car.
Liam bowed his head "I apologise your highness but I must sit up front" he said.
Brad leaned in to Steven "Bit of tension between them two" he said through his smile.
"I know, feel sorry for the prince having no privacy now" Steven replied.
"Hmmm" Brad mused, "Did you have anything to do with him being appointed to the prince?".
Steven looked shocked then winked "I may have had a word with Scott" he replied suggestively with a non committal tone to it.

Alex sat and waited for Liam to take his seat and glanced at him in the front slightly annoyed that Liam appeared to be even more of a by the book officer than he hoped for. All he could see right now was a distant very serious officer where there would be no casualness with. They remained quiet for the journey back to the palace, it was by no means an awkward silence but as Alex knew he had to remain dignified whilst in the car and the driver was not a person Alex personally knew very well. The footman opened the car door and bowed greeting Alex as he stepped out of the car. Liam waited at the foot of the steps for Alex then followed him back through the palace to the royal apartments.

"Join me for tea in 10 minutes?" Alex asked nervously as Liam opened the doors for him.
Liam glanced at him "Apologies your highness protocol must be retained" he replied.
Alex felt annoyed again "Man you love your protocol don't you?" he said.
"I understand my role" Liam replied backing away and bowing.

Alex paced around wondering if Liam would turn up, outwardly his protection officer had made it very clear that his duty was to the crown and keeping the monarchy safe and protected. Artem appeared with the tea tray and placed it down on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Bowing his head he left after asking the prince what time he should return for evening dress. Alex sat down and looked at the tea tray then the door with an almost confidence that Liam was remaining stand offish with him, he was also now sure that the protection officer didn't care to much for him. He looked at the tea tray again and when ten minutes had passed he was about to give up when there was a knock at the door and Liam entered carrying a book.

"So you decided to turn up then!" Alex remarked snugly and standing up whilst Liam bowed in his usual way.
Liam held out the book "I brought you something you might find useful your highness" he said using a tone to spike the princes interest.
"Oh, what is it?" Alex asked looking at the cover of the book then abruptly looking at Liam.
"It is the book we are all given your highness, it might prove beneficial" Liam said bowing again and waiting for a sarcastic remark.
Alex read it aloud "Monrovia Royal Protocols, The Palace Employee Guide" he said rather loudly.
Liam smiled bowed yet again walking backwards to the door "Do enjoy reading it your highness" he said.
"Tosser" Alex said loudly throwing the book at Liam and missing him by inches.
Liam picked the book up and placed it on a chair "His highnesses shows his true colours I see".

Liam closed the door to Alex shouting profanities at him and he couldn't help chuckle then unsure if he had crossed the line with the prince and he wold go blabbing off and complain about him. In truth he was finding the young prince very amusing and likeable, he was not about to tell him that just yet, he wanted to know what Prince Alexander was all about.

He had never felt so irate and angry at one person who he really wanted to impress, he walked over and picked the book up. Hang on he said to himself why am I trying to impress him he thought, he should be impressing me. What Alex didn't realise was that for all his life so far, he had never had to impress anyone, people liked him automatically even through military school he had so many friends. He skipped dinner as he wasn't hungry after his lunch with the governor and instead he sat there making a plan to discreetly slip out of the palace and go for a few drinks incognito at this gay bar Brad had told him about, well as discreet as he could be knowing that the crown protection security would be monitoring the garages and exit. Satisfied he had covered all bases to slip out he put on his baseball cap and slipped out of his apartments using the back staircase, unkown to him Liam was alerted to the prince moving around the palace by security office and he jumped off the bed quickly putting on a t-shire and black jeans then hurrying down to where Alex was last spotted by cameras. Judging by the route Alex was taking he suspected the prince was heading to his personal car, Liam rushed through the palace taking the shortcuts that Alex was avoiding to keep discreet and he made it there before the prince arrived.

"Night time stroll your highness?" Liam asked making Alex jump by his sudden appearance.
Alex looked up "What are you doing here?" he asked in an annoying tone.
"Your safety your highness" Liam replied, "Keys please your highness" he now said holding his hand out.
Alex groaned loudly "You really do not want to come where I am going" he said to Liam.
"Oh and where is that your highness?" Liam asked taking the keys from Alex under protest.

Alex was feeling very embarrassed right now and he handed the piece of paper to Liam who studied it for a moment then looked at Alex and smirked shaking his head opening the passenger door for Alex and bowing his head. He had only heard a little rumour that the prince was gay and Liam knew the name of this bar through some friends of his as a place to pick up tourists for quick international sex. He walked around to the drivers side and got in handing the piece of paper back to Alex.

"You going to judge me now get it over with?" Alex asked in a flippant manner.
Liam started the engine "It is your business your highness, I hope you know what that bar is and the type of clientele".
"Of course I do" Alex replied not giving a dam but secretly he really had no idea.
Liam drove off fast then braked hard in the garage "Your highness needs to adjust his attitude".
Alex glared at him "Don't tell me that is in the book?" he asked with irony, "Do that again and I will report you for endangering me".
Liam shook his head "There was me thinking you were nice" he said with a disregarding manner.
"What do you care" Alex replied still reeling, "You can do whatever you like".
Liam turned to face Alex "You may not like it your highness but I am here to keep you safe".
Alex shrugged "Not what I meant and I know what you are here for. Your beady little eyes following me everywhere" he said.

Liam chuckled and drove away from the palace with a silence and frostiness that you could cut the air with, Liam parked the car some 50 meters away from the bar in the city, Alex had never felt so anxious or excited. If he got spotted it would be all over Monrovia and probably Europe before morning, the flip side he was fed up of hiding who he was and really needed this little bit of freedom. Without a word the two of them walked in to the bar like a couple and went straight over to the bartender. Liam ordered a soft drink and a beer for Alex. He watched Liam carefully who was attracting a lot of looks from the guys, fortunately the prince blended in as a very anonymous person. Sever people walked past Liam a couple of times then stopped standing next to him at the bar to order a drink and get his attention. Liam though was only focused on Alex and assessing the patrons in the bar and who came too close to the prince. Alex was in heaven he could smell the staleness of sex mixed in with beer, a few cute young guys had got his attention, the young prince though was prey for the slightly older guys who loved nothing more than wrecking twinks and showing them a good time. Liam kept grabbing Alex's thump and placing it over the top of his beet bottle when not drinking, he explained that it stopped anyone from slipping something in to his drink, Alex just rolled his eyes but obeyed. A tall muscular man had got Liam engaged in conversation slightly distracting him from his job. 

"Not seen you here before" came a voice through the loud music to the right of Alex.
Alex looked at the guy who wore a ripped t-shirt showing his six pack off "New here".
"Tourist?" the guy asked and Alex nodded, "Seen much of the sights?".
Alex nodded again "Yes, busy day sightseeing" he replied.
"Names Manos, and dam you are cute" Manos said smiling and holding his hand out.
Alex thought quickly on his feet "David" he replied, "Pleased to meet you Manos".
"So where do you come from?" Manos asked inching closer to Alex.
"UK" Alex replied with his eyes intensely fixed on Manos's face wanting to kiss him.

Manos smiled and raised his hand running the back of his finger down Alex's face, slowly moving around the back of his neck and getting hold of Alex pulling him forward and sinking an authoritive kiss, in someway it reminded him of exactly how Jackson would initiate their kissing. Liam engrossed in conversation dropped his guard missing what was happening a few steps away with Alex and Manos.

"Very nice" Manos said smiling, he leaned in "Meet me in the toilets" he said.
"Why?" Alex asked but before he could get the word out Manos had walked off.
He watched Manos then turned to Liam "I need to use the bathroom" he said nervously.
Liam turned to him and nodded "3 minutes" he said quietly in to Alex's ear.

He was hooked at this very masculine man and Alex made his way through the bar glancing back when he reached the corridor to the toilets, Liam was watching him carefully whilst still talking to the guy next to him. Alex walked inside and saw Manos standing at one of the sinks washing his hands whilst his eyes watched in the mirror smiling when he saw Alex appear. Manos dried his hands and hinted for Alex to follow in to one of the cubicles. His heart was palpitating in excitement and forgot all about Liam as he followed Manos. Quickly he pulled Alex inside leaving the cubicle door open, he grabbed Alex around the back of the neck forcibly and attached his mouth to Alex's. His lips closed but Manos's tongue expertly worked them apart until he scored and began Frenching him aggressively. A couple of guys stood watching and rubbing their bulges. The taste of the kiss lingered on his lips feeling himself being forced down to his knees and coming face to face with Manos's impressive bulge, one hand held Alex down by the shoulder, the other quickly worked open his jeans pulling his cock out and forcing it in to Alex's mouth 'Suck it!' he said grabbing Alex's head pulling it forward. Manos looked at the onlookers smiling and nodding. His baseball cap slid side wards with the force of his head being pulled forward on to the cock, its ample size filling Alex's mouth and hitting the back of his throat rapidly making him gag several times. It was all to quick for Alex and panic was setting in yet he found himself backed up against the cubicle wall and unable to get away from the guy, he was also acutely aware the door was open and some guys were watching him engage in sexual activity. It was crude yet dominant and part of Alex enjoyed it but the other part was not so keen on the aggressive nature of this man. Choking he kept pulling back until Manos whipped his cock out and slapped Alex across the face with some force 'I said fucking suck it bitch' he said angrily shoving it back in to Alex's mouth with all his force. Alex felt the hardness of the cubicle wall as his head was pushed against it, Manos was forcing his cock deeper in to Alex's throat and he was starting to panic. There was no easy way out of this he thought trying to relax his throat, his state of mind prevented it and he felt his throat contract in swallowing motion against the solid mass of this cock. He tried pushing Manos's legs away but the guy was strong and held firm 'Not until you finish the job' he said between his sweet yet angry moans.

Liam stopped his conversation and glanced over to where the bathroom was located, there was no sign of Alex. He wasn't sure how long Alex had been gone and he excused himself moving quickly towards the bathroom, his worst fear was that Alex had done a runner to get away from him. He opened the door hearing one guy standing in front of a cubicle 'Choke him with it, put him out, make him work for it'. Alex's eyes were watering and struggling to breath normally, the rapid pace that the cock was being forced deeper in to his throat made him vomit a little of his beer back up in to his mouth, his throat almost brought spasms by the rampaging cock stretching his throat out. Liam peered in and his protection mode switched in so quickly seeing Alex punching the guys legs. He pushed past the two guys and punched Manos in the neck with brute force. Alex breathed feeling the cock whipping out of his mouth and he spat on the floor watching Manos falling back against the far side of the cubicle. Alex kept his head down to avoid being recognised as he coughed hard trying to relax his throat and catch his breath

"What the fuck are you doing to my boyfriend?" Liam asked angrily.
Manos gasped looking at him holding his hands up "Sorry" he rasped looking shocked.

In full protective mode Liam picked Alex up to his feet glancing around at the spectators who backed away quickly, he marched Alex out of the bathroom with his arm around him keeping him close and literally dragging him whilst stopping him from wriggling away, he slowed down like they were casually walking out. Suddenly Alex felt so alive with no idea what had come over him, was it the way Liam referred to him as his boyfriend or the strong arm around his body escorting him out? All he did know was how infatuated he was getting with Liam right now. Liam escorted Alex outside where they walked back to the car at a quick pace, holding the passenger door open for Alex. Liam said nothing yet his silence spoke a thousands words and Alex sensed there was an air of very real disappointment coming from his protection officer as he strode purposefully to the drivers seat, so far he had made no good impression with his protection officer and now it was probably too late to recover from.

"What the fuck was you thinking?" Liam asked angrily thumping the steering hard.
Alex fastened his seat belt "Don't speak to me like that" he replied.
Liam looked at him "Your behaviour was disgraceful" he said, "I never expected that".
"Don't you dare judge me, I was doing alright with him" Alex replied venting his anger.
"Really?" Liam replied looking at him, "You was fucking choking so much you lost control".
Liam looked at him "I feel embarrassed for you" he told Alex in a tone expressing disgrace.
"Well I wasn't asking you and don't forget who I am" Alex replied starting to feel ashamed.
Liam started the car "Oh I can see exactly who you are your highness" he replied leaving the conversation there.
Alex was about to open his mouth "Don't make things worse your highness" Liam quickly said.

Liam waited half expecting to get a tongue lashing from the prince and putting him back in his rightful place. It crossed his mind that Alex might take issue with the things he said yet underneath he figured the prince would not want the household to know where he had been to him even more now especially after the book incident. Instead Alex remained quietly subdued and very upset more at himself than anything. He didn't know where to look and was so ashamed of what Liam thought of him right now. He stayed with his head turned towards the window looking out as they drove back to the palace.

"That was so irresponsible your highness" Liam said still sounding angry with him.
Liam turned the corner on to the boulevard "You put yourself in danger" he now said.
Alex nodded wiping his eyes. "You must communicate with me your highness" Liam said.
"Guess you don't really care much for me now" Alex said staring out of the window.
"What I think of you is irrelevant, my job is to protect you" Liam said calming down.
Alex continued staring out the window "I guess that is me put in my place" he replied.
"I can't deny you disappointed me your highness" Liam now said. glancing at him, "I expected a little better from you".
Alex shrugged his shoulders "I don't care what you think of me!" he stated angrily.
Liam smirked "Oh you do, just by the way you said that" he said confidently.
Alex sat quietly for several minutes then spoke without looking at Liam "Thank you" he said.
Liam glanced at him "For what, doing my job and looking after you?" he replied.
"You have to trust me your highness or this will not work" Liam now said making his point.

The car pulled in to the garage and Alex shot out and stomped off back in to the palace, it grated on him that his crown protection officer had a low opinion of him. It was embarrassing enough that Liam had to hit the guy to get him off, part of him was lost in a moment of desperation and acceptance of the man taking advantage of him so aggressively. By the time he reached the apartments Alex was fuming and Liam had caught up with him and opened the doors.

"Good night your highness" Liam said bowing, "Remember I know your every move".
Alex glanced at him "Fuck off" he said slamming the door shut making Liam laugh. 

Liam stared at the door handles for a several moments. Trying to comprehend Alex was going to take time and in some ways he felt guilty for the way he spoke to him earlier. He had overstepped the mark and hoped that Alex was not going to say anything. Their first day had not gone terribly well and now the prince was under the impression that he saw him as an embarrassment. He turned walking across the hallway to his quarters and glanced back at the doors, maybe he needed to lighten up around Alex. He sent a text message 'Come up I need to see you' and closed his door trying to forget the unhappy prince for a few hours. That night he had no way knowing how his actions had influenced the prince and that he would end up bringing much needed sense, stability and assurance for Alex. The following morning Alex was awake early after a restless night.

Artem appeared in the bedroom "Good morning your highness" he said bowing his head, "Coffee".
He placed the cup down next to Alex, "Sit with me a moment Artem" Alex said sitting up in bed.
"Hmm" Artem said sitting down on the bed looking at Alex, "You are not happy are you?".
Alex shrugged "My protection officer is a dick head and he doesn't like me" he replied.
Artem handed him the cup of coffee "That was a quick assumption, you have only known him one day".
"I know, how can I get rid of him?" Alex asked in all seriousness.
Artem chuckled "Kill him I guess" he replied then laughed, "Give it time your highness".
Alex looked at him with daggers "Alex" Artem then added and he nodded.
"Do they talk about me downstairs?" Alex know asked.
"Of course we do" Artem replied openly, "Mostly about how nice you are" he said genuinely.
Alex laughed "Yeah right!" he remarked then pausing, "So me being gay doesn't bother you?".
Artem looked at him "Alex you are who you are no one can take that from you" he said.
Alex smiled at him "You must know why I chose you then?" he asked giving an opening for Artem.
"Certainly not because I am good at my job" Artem replied evading the question.
"Am I sexy in your eyes then?" Artem now asked slightly putting the prince on the spot.
Alex stared at him for a moment "Goes without question, don't worry I won't try it on with you".
Artem laughed "I will be upset if you didn't make advances at me" he replied cheekily.
Alex laughed so hard he spilt some coffee on the sheets "Keep me honest though Artem" he said.
Artem nodded "And downstairs, they all think you are hot even if you are gay" he informed Alex.
"Including you?" Alex asked.
"Stop flirting with me Alex it will not happen" Artem said making it very clear in a friendly way.
"Good Artem" Alex said nodding his appreciation, "Just like this, this is how I want us to be".

Artem agreed and was overflowing with admiration for his prince. Over the following week Alex still enjoyed the odd night of sexual adventure with Jackson in the privacy of his apartment and he kept it discreet, he had resulted to this being his only outlet of sexual intimacy with one he could trust. Their nights together were sexually fuelled and Alex learnt a lot from Jackson during this time. Liam was oblivious to anything going on in the privacy of the royal apartment. Liam would actively engage Artem in to conversation as he was getting to know the prince better than anyone else yet even he would not speak a word out of place since he was loving his role as Prince Alexander's valet and was doing a fine job. What Alex did over that week was avoid going outside the palace which meant Liam was not by his side and he needed these few days away from the overbearing monitoring to his every move. When he spent it in the palace Artem and he would often go in to the palace grounds choosing a different spot to hide away from Liam's eagle eyes. 

• Like 13

Part 7 - Slow Move Into The Spotlight

Alex was giggling like a child trying to hide his nerves whilst watching Artem fooling around with the royal dress tunic. Jackson sat back enjoying the show and could see a bond had grown between the prince and his valet despite Artem getting frustrated with the tunic. Jackson stood and walked up behind Artem guiding his hands to ensure the buttons were double fastened correctly.

"You are spoiling my fun Jackson" Alex complained between his fits of giggles.
Artem looked at Alex "You are no help, keep still your highness" he said smiling and giving up.
"Are you nervous?" Jackson asked Alex knowing this was the first engagement he was hosting alone.
Alex stopped giggling "Bricking it" he replied, "What if it all goes pear shaped?" he asked.
"I was just about to say you are built like a pear" Artem interjected quickly.
"Who said you could talk to me like that?" Alex asked straining not to smile.
Artem winked at Alex then slapped him on the arse "There finally" he said standing aside.
"About time Artem" Alex said looking in the mirror, "You will need to come with me Artem".
"Eh?" Artem said folding up his shirt, "What at the reception?" he asked watching Alex nod.
"In case I need you to adjust anything during the photographs" Alex added.
"Oh, of course your highness" Artem replied, "Off we go then" he said heading to the door.

Artem stepped up and adjusted the royal dress tunic around his neck then whispered in to his ear 'You are doing really well' he said offering encouragement, Alex smiled and Artem stepped down allowing him to pose with perfect royal posture for the photograph. It was to be the official patronage photo for the International HIV Foundation which Lady Trasilion grabbed by the hand when Alex offered whilst he entertained her for lunch at the palace. She was overcome with gratitude and readily accepted his offer to be actively involved rather than just a portrait sitting in the board room, straight away she made the prince a Foundation Partner. To mark the occasion Prince Alexander was hosting all the foundation partners at a dinner in the palace as a get to know you all sort of evening. Prince Alexander taking on the role as Royal Patron & Foundation Partner was big news and resulted in tons of publicity for the charity pushing it to the forefront of charities. Foundation partners had flown in from all over the world for the evening, something that even Lady Trasilion found hard to do on her own but with Prince Alexander by her side it was a no brainer and everyone dropped what they were doing to attend. Artem came over and adjusted the brooches on the sash and Alex had a formal photograph taken with Lady Trasilion and all 50 of the foundation partners. With the formal photography over Artem bowed out and returned to the royal apartments to tidy up. By royal engagements this was very small in comparison to the banquets his parents would host at the request of the government for visiting dignitaries. There was one foundation partner that had caught Alex eye, he was the big TV and movie star in Spain and Latin America Felipe Morales. Alex had seen him in some films and without question he was dashing and to die for in the looks department in real life. His nerves were dissipating greatly helped when he spotted his specially invited guests. The Governor Premier and his husband Brad were milling around and Steven came over to see the prince praising him on the event. Alex was doing the rounds with Lady Trasilion and being introduced to all the foundation partners, he was of course most looking forward to meeting the Felipe guy and he was not disappointed.

"Your highness, Felipe Morales foundation partner for Spain and Latin America" she said.
Felipe bowed his head "Your royal highness this is such an honour to work with you".
Alex was completely struck by the sublime looks of the Spaniard "Thank you Felipe".
Felipe smiled knocking Alex off his feet "I understand you will visit Spain your highness?".
"That is correct" Alex replied unable to find anymore words from being tongue tied.
Felipe smiled again "Then I hope we get chance to talk at the royal banquet".
Alex nodded "Yes, make sure we do Felipe" he said.

It was the first time Alex had been really wrong footed by such a stunning man, his Latin looks were divine and he watched as Felipe joined the other guests at the table in the state banquet hall. Alex re-joined Lady Trasilion and the Governor Premier as they stood waiting for their announcement once the guests has found their seats.

"I am going to use you as leverage your highness" Lady Trasilion whispered to him.
Alex looked at her "In what way?" he asked curious to find out her agenda.
She smiled at him "There is an artist we are trying to rope in but he is undecided, you may be just the thing that will swing it".
"How can I help then?" Alex asked, "As long as it is appropriate" he added giggling.
Margarite laughed "Totally, I hope you will be attending the London planning conference?".
Alex nodded "Yes of course, I told you I wanted in" he replied.
"What are you two conspiring secretly?" Steven asked intrigued, "In on what?".
"Governor dear, if you want to know then join the charity" Margarite replied winking at Alex.
"Good try Lady Trasilion you know I am busy" Steven said and nudged Alex forgetting protocol.

The senior footman called out bringing all the guests to a stop and the banquet hall fell silent 'Distinguished guests, His Royal Highness Prince Alexander of Monrovia, His Excellency The Governor Premier of Monrovia and Lady Trasilion of Roxbrough'. They walked in together to a rapturous applause from the guests as they took their seats at the table. Tonight felt so special for Alex and marked the first of many events he would attend as the patron and foundation partner of the charity, it had also been carefully choreographed to drip feed about the prince's sexual orientation. The charity event hit the headlines in Monrovia's national paper the following morning, hidden in the article were carefully chosen words 'Prince Alexander peronsally chose his patronage to the charity in recognition and support of the work and involvement with the gay community that is very close to his heart, it also marked his first solo royal engagement and the hope of many more to come'. The paper had agreed not to make a big deal of it and use the specially chosen words, in return they got exclusive scoop and invitation to the event to take photos before dinner. So low key that it took almost a week before other publications picked up that it was a subtle coming out of the closet for the prince then it hit the national news. There was not one single word of negativity and a few papers and magazines were lining up plausible suitors amongst the nobility across the the world. One Spanish newspaper printed a photo of Alex and Felipe shaking hands whilst insinuating a romantic involvement. For the most part it remained very low key and overnight Prince Alexander became the latest icon in the gay community in Monrovia. Alex didn't care to much and didn't want to know what the reaction was. Downstairs in the household staff areas gossip was rife, again not in a bad way, an admiration for him had stemmed from the palace through the city and on across the country. 

Alex was sat with his mother and her private secretary Linda and his protection officer, finalising the arrangements for the visit to Spain in 5 days time. Liam noting down in his little book the plans for Spain, Linda had taken on the young prince's diary until a suitable person could be found to manage it.

"Your highness your trip to Mauritius is all arranged" Linda said noting in her diary.
"Your protection office has packed his luggage to be sent to the hotel in advance" she added.
Alex rolled his eyes "Is that really necessary?" he asked looking at Linda and his mother.
"Absolutely Alex, conversation closed" his mother replied ending it and Linda nodded.
"Jackson and Artem are to pack your luggage this afternoon" Linda said, "With you assisting".
"Okay" Alex replied, "I do not want any fuss though, this is a private break for me".
Linda glanced up at him "The airline and hotel are aware of who you are and to be discreet".
"Mum this was suppose to be discreet" Alex pleaded looking at the queen.
"Alex they have to know for your security and safety" his mother replied.
Alex sighed and Linda chuckled quietly "So not so incognito then. What hotel is it?".
"You are staying at the Le Touressok" Linda replied, "It is a private hideaway" she added.
Alex noticed Liam nodding "Will that be suitable for you Liam?" he asked with a little sarcasm.
Liam nodded "Yes your highness, I have already reviewed it on Bubble Earth" he replied.
They dismissed Liam and his mother looked at Alex "I need to know you are safe" she said.
"Of course mother" Alex replied, "It is hard having him watch over me all the time".
"I think this is a private discussion your majesty, your highness" Linda said feeling uneasy.
"Don't be silly Linda" Alex said quickly, "Any suggestions how to cope with this?" he asked.
Linda looked at the queen "Oh, ensure he follows protocol and not overstep" she suggested.
Alex sighed sitting back "It all comes down to protocol. I don't like him" he admitted.
"Alex really!" his mother said, "You hardly know him, and no we will not replace him".
He looked between his mother and Linda with puppy eyes "No!" his mother said again.

Resigned to having two weeks with his protection and his heart had sunk a little, he knew before even asking that his protection officer would have to travel with him otherwise it was a no go. To boot his mother refused to allow him to change his protection officer, he could ask his father but that would mean getting to him before his mother. The worst part of it all was that Liam and he would be flying there from Madrid and they had to sit together and have a room next to his suite at the hotel. Alex was torn between happiness and annoyance over the trip, however, he was looking forward to spending a couple of weeks hidden away from the world. Alex never spoke to Liam about the trip after that meeting and the day before they were due to depart for Spain Jackson was guiding Artem over what to pack for the prince and the state banquet and official engagements. Alex sat there in the dressing room quietly amused and chuckling away to himself, there was a very nice friendship between the three of them. Artem knew what was going on between the prince and Jackson and made it clear he was in no way gay or joining in several times when Alex just laughed it off. Alex had found out from Artem that Liam was casually seeing one of the female housekeeping staff Polly, she would often sneak up to Liam's quarters late at night and stay over. Prince and protection officer had kept their conversations brief and down to one liners or just nods, since Alex had not ventured out of the palace since that night Liam was doing other security work around the palace. There was always that tinge of embarrassment when he came face to face with Liam and he had come the assumption that Liam didn't like him one bit, unsure if he was imaging it at time but he thought his protection officer often looked down on him as a spoilt kid in a world of privilege, excess and a disgrace to the royal family.

"Alex!" Jackson called, Alex looked up at him "Blue or black tunic?" he asked.
"Both" Alex replied watching Jackson pack them carefully when there was a knock at the door.
Liam entered the lounge and walked to the dressing room bowing "Your highness" he said.
"What is it?" Alex replied looking at him briefly.
Liam noticed how Jackson and Artem suddenly switched to protocol "May we speak in private?".
Knowing the importance of discretion Alex nodded "Of course" he replied standing up.
Liam closed the dressing room doors following Alex to the lounge "Apologies for intruding".
Alex sat down on the sofa "You may sit" he said to Liam who nodded and sat opposite him.
"Your highness we need to discuss the trip to Mauritius" Liam said getting a notepad out.
Alex watched him "Is there a problem?" he asked.
"No your highness, I just need to make sure we understand each other" Liam replied.
Alex smiled "What do you wear on the beach?" he asked trying to break the ice.
Liam kept a straight face "Dark sunglasses and swimming trunks your highness" he replied.
Alex accidentally looked down at Liam's crotch "Do you pack it in there as well?".
Liam gave him a stern look "The gun will be with me do not worry your highness".
"Is it really necessary?" Alex replied, "You know it makes me nervous".
"We can discuss after our arrival your highness" Liam said compromising.
"Depending how well I behave I guess" Alex replied with a hint of sarcasm.
"No wandering off without my knowledge I need to know where you are" Liam now advised him.
Alex stared at him "Okay" he agreed sounding fed up.
"Your safety is paramount your highness" Liam added making sure he understood.
"Blah blah" Alex said standing bringing the chat to an end "Some fucking break this will be".

Alex walked back in to his dressing room leaving Liam standing there alone, the conversation was short but long enough to ignite those doubts again weather his protection officer liked him. He did wonder if just maybe he was trying to hard to win Liam over, which ever way he ended up getting frustrated and partly angry yet again storming off which probably was not helping the spoilt kid notion that he believed Liam thought of him.

Jackson looked at him "Why do you let him get to you like that?" he asked Alex.
Alex sat down "He winds me up, so arrogant and thinks he is better than me" he replied.
Artem tutted "You are too in your head your highness" he said then looked at Alex, "Oops sorry".
"What do you mean Artem?" Alex asked in a kind tone.
Artem was noting things down in a little book "Step back a bit and reassess the situation".
"A therapist as well! What are you writing down?" Alex now asked interested in his distraction.
Artem showed it to Alex "Just what I am packing and dates when they will be needed" he said.
"I see" Alex said looking up at him, "You are well organised Artem" he said complimenting him.
"Oh, thank you your highness" Artem said and instead of bowing he curtsied grinning at Alex.
It made Alex laugh which is what he needed "You need to practice that was rubbish" he said.
"Artem, do you think you could manage my diary as well as this?" Alex now asked having an idea.
He stood there pensive for a moment "Do I get two salaries then?" he asked in reply.
Jackson and Alex laughed at his cheek "Certainly not but a raise none the less" Alex replied.
Artem shrugged "Sure, lets give it a go but don't blame me if I get it wrong" he said.
"Agreed" Alex quickly replied, "Anyway if it gets to much you must tell me" he said.

The following day Alex took Artem to meet Linda and she gave him a diary and went through some of things he needed to know and who to speak to. Timing was everything and two days before they left for the state visit to Spain the governor premier arrived at the palace for his regular meeting with the king and queen. Alex took the opportunity to introduce Steven to Artem as his valet and personal assistant who will take on his diary. The governor approved since it was saving a whole salary for the moment and invited Artem to his office after he returned from Spain to meet the government events planner as the person he would need to speak to for royal engagements.

Artem came bounding in to the bedroom "Get up lazy bones highness" he said bowing.
Alex rubbed his eyes "What?" he asked as Artem placed coffee by his bed.
"Breakfast in thirty then we leave for the airport your highness" he said beaming with happiness.
"Alright, alright!" Alex replied smiling, "God you are annoying being so chirpy in the mornings".

Artem was confusing to Alex, sometimes he dropped all protocol and sometimes retaining a watered down version of it. He was not comfortable dropping all protocol with Alex just yet, but seeing how Jackson interacted with Alex showed him that Alex was indeed very laid back about it. After breakfast Artem walked one step behind the prince towards the palace doors and the waiting cars. The footman opened the car door bowing his head and Alex stepped inside followed by Artem and Liam in the front passenger seat. The car was behind his parents and in front of his parents car and behind his the police escort was ready to whisk them to the airport and their flight to Madrid. It was only now that Artem could sense tension in the air between the prince and his protection officer, he knew it wasn't annoyance at Liam shadowing the prince, there was something more and the prince was keeping tight lipped which itself was unusual for him. Alex absolutely refrained from making eye contact with his protection officer and Artem just couldn't figure out why this was the case. The complete opposite was said about the prince and his valet, they chatted the entire journey to the airport and right until Alex was sat up front with his parents on the flight to Madrid. Alden was holding fort in Monrovia so to say, it was very rare nowadays that Alden was allowed to travel on state visits with his parents to protect the monarchy in the event something unfortunate happened.

Artem sat next to Liam and they made small talk, pretty small talk considering Artem was no where near as well educated at Liam, their age difference didn't help despite only 7 years gap it was large enough to have different views and likes. Whilst Liam might be more worldly, Artem was incredibly detailed and organised and he was going through the princes diary for the Spanish trip. Admittedly he was a little nervous being next to Liam and he wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on between the prince and his protection officer. Knowing Alex pretty well now Artem could see it was getting to the prince how Liam remained somewhat reluctant to cut him any slack, he waited until Liam looked relaxed then opened the conversation wanting to know what was going on.

Artem took a swig of his soft drink "How are you enjoying working with the prince?" he asked.
"You do not need to make small talk Artem" Liam replied glancing at him, "Okay I guess".
"I like working with him, he is funny, smart and tolerant of people to an extent" Artem said.
Liam smirked "Was that a little dig at me?" he now asked putting his drink down.
"Not at all" Artem replied casually, "You are part of his circle but not inside it".
"And you are?" Liam asked looking at him. 
"Yes, I have got to know the real person behind the prince and he is totally different" Artem added.
"Good for you" Liam replied picking his drink up like he had no care in the world.
"What is the problem between you two?" Artem asked.
"What problem?" Liam asked with responding question.
"You and the prince, you both look very... I guess the word is frosty" Artem said.
Liam put his drink down "How did you come to that conclusion?" he asked.
"I sat in the car with you both, it was evident something is a miss" Artem replied.
Liam smiled "Royal protocol Artem, my job is to protect the prince not be his friend".
Artem tapped his glass "Bollocks!" he said straight up, "I'm not stupid".
"God the prince is right, you are a dick head at times" Artem said quietly but annoyed.
"Is that what he thinks?" Liam asked shifting in his seat to face Artem making him nervous.
Liam shrugged "Opinions are inconsequential, my job is to protect the prince".
"So tell me are you and him..." Liam was about to ask before getting cut off.
"Fuck no" Artem said quickly, "If I was gay I would totally do him" he replied.
Artem grinned and faced Liam "Is that why you don't get on, have you been there?" he asked.
Liam smirked "If anyone else said that to me I would beat the crap out of them" he said.
Artem sat back in his seat smiling broadly "Why the cheesy smile?" Liam asked.
"You have not denied it" Artem said smugly picking up his drink taking another swig.
Liam sat back in his chair "Now who is the dick head!" he remarked.
"His highness thinks you don't like him. He asked to get you replaced you know" Artem said.
"Keep your nose out of my business" Liam replied going deadly serious and shocked by this news.
"You better patch things up or you will be out" Artem said matching Liam's seriousness.

Liam scoffed thinking Artem was all words, young and very inexperienced in life, to his surprise glancing at Artem he saw him point to his eyes then directly at Liam. An indication that was enough to concern Liam that Artem was watching and keeping a close eye on him. Strangely Artem didn't know what had come over him with his silly eye finger pointing, he felt a need to let the protection officer know he was watching out for the prince amid those surrounding him. An act so out of character for Artem that he didn't know where to look, it was too late to back track now.

"You are very brave" Liam said staring at him, "I admire that and you have his back".
Artem glanced at him again "You may think I am stupid but do not cross me to find out".

He was sure it was a vague compliment, however, the response left a silence between them that was not uncomfortable or awkward, weird yes but then the two had never spoken as much as they had on this flight. Certainly not a getting to know you conversation in many ways, Liam knew Artem was right and it now had him wondering if Artem liked him. The last thing he wanted was Artem hating him since he now managed the diary of the prince. He downed his drink then closed his eyes ignoring Artem for the rest of the flight hoping to keep the peace. Liam pretend woke from his slumber with the chiming of the seat belt sign indicating they were now on final approach, he glance quickly at Artem who seemed to be thinking and miles away so he tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to his seat belt.

Artem nodded and fastened himself in, "I didn't mean to come over rude or anything Liam".
"You didn't Artem, nothing wrong with speaking your mind" Liam replied putting his seat upright.
Artem glanced at him with a half smile "Am I on your hit list now?" he asked bizarrely.
Liam laughed "No, I will let you off this time" he replied laughing, "You are alright Artem".
Artem nodded appreciating the words "I want us to get on Liam, have each others backs".
Liam chuckled "Is he devious then?" he asked sitting up in interest.
Artem smiled "Quite the opposite, get to know him and you will see the real person".
"Never a dull moment with him" Artem added looking at Liam, "But you need to discover that".
"Is this your first?" Liam asked in a friendly tone, "Royal visit that is".
Artem nodded "Yes, I have no idea what to expect or what he is going to do" he replied honestly.
"That is what worries me Artem, it makes my job hard second guessing him all the time" Liam said.
He studied Liam for a moment "Earn his trust, you will be amazed by him".

Liam nodded at his wise words as the Air Monrovia plane passed the threshold of the airfield then touched down on the runway at Barajas Airport. The plane gliding smoothly along the runway did not take the usual taxiways off towards the terminal buildings, instead it proceeded to end then turned off and headed to the VIP terminal.

• Like 11

Part 8 - The State Visit Arrival

The aircraft taxied slowly across the apron then stopped directly in line with the stairs and red carpet that was already being adjusted as the engines wound down and the seat belt signed was turned off. Liam and the king and queen's protection officers all stood and made their way to the door disembarking first and meeting the Spanish civil guard at the foot of the stairs then proceeded to the royal cars that sat waiting. The Spanish welcoming committee consisting of the Duchess of Galicia sister to the reigning king proceeded to the red carpet. On board Artem was checking the prince over to make sure he was perfect in every inch then waited for the king and queen to disembark first. The gathered press ready with cameras in hand to mark the occasion of the visit stood poised waiting for the appearance of the royal family. The King appeared at the door closely followed by the Queen whom made their way down the stairs to the red carpet. Alex stood nervously waiting for the secretary to nod and he walked out in to warmth of the Spanish sun slowly making his way down leaving around 10 paces between him and his parents as protocol dictated and to be greeted by the waiting dignitaries.

For the first time Liam watched his prince from the car with a slight smile at how impressive he looked on his first official overseas engagement. Alex cut a fine figure in his dark suit and was lapped up by the waiting photographers. It was sort of strange watching the prince from such a distance, yet he seemed calm and collect, a young very attractive professional that seemed so natural in the circumstance. Impressed was a word way understated at how Liam was feeling right now and rightly he was proud to be serving the royal family. The duchess curtsied meeting the king and queen and they briefly exchanged words before proceeding down the line meeting members of the government. Alex patiently waited then stepped forward to meet the duchess.

"Prince Alexander bienvenidos a Espana" she said curtsying, "Welcome to Spain".
Alex bowed his head in respect "Duchess, thank you and how lovely to meet you" he said smiling.

The press cameras instantly caught the picture of a smiling prince looking the absolute charmer. Like other royalty their families could be traced back years, Alex had read up on the royal family before his trip and how they were related via the generations of royals. They kissed each other on the cheek each side and the duchess then proceeded to escort Alex down the line to dignitaries towards his car. They chatted for a few moments, words that could not be heard but the duchess was clearly smiling and breaking in to small laughs as they spoke and walked to the car. Liam bowed his head opening the door for Alex and smiled at him. It was a tiny thing that could have meant so much, he was trying to decipher if it was genuine or just fake for the press considering the cameras were focused in their direction. Alex sat in the back of the car alone with Liam in the front, Artem along with the rest of travelling royal household followed with the luggage in separate cars. The motorcycle escort clearing the roads ahead and they were soon passing in to the hillsides on the outskirts of Madrid and arriving at the palace. The oversized doors to the palace opened and the King and Queen of Spain appeared ready to greet their royal guests. Alex waited his turn to be presented and watched noticing that neither king or queen bowed or curtsied as equals and instead they kissed on the cheek. The footman announced Alex using his official overseas title for the first time 'His Royal Highness Prince Alexander Albert Turon de Vasco, Prince of Monrovia', Alex stepped forward and bowed shaking the hand of the king and exchanging pleasantries before moving on to the queen where he bowed and they kissed on the cheek. The queen introduced Alex to Alfonso who was his appointed valet for his stay at the palace, the 24 year old Alfonso had jet black hair, deep brown eyes that were set against a pretty and attractive looking man. Alex could not believe his eyes, apart from his looks he was almost the spitting image of Artem but slightly shorter. Alfonso carried a medium build and was just your typical full bloodied Spaniard but with added looks. Then there was the way Alfonso's eyes met with his and instantly Alex got the vibe that he was no ordinary valet, there was almost a mischievous glint aimed directly at the prince.

Alfonso bowed and spoke in English with his heavy Spanish accent "Welcome your highness".
Alex smiled and held out his hand "Thank you Alfonso, I am happy to be here" he replied.
Alfonso smiled completely flooring Alex "I will show you to your room your highness" he said.
Alex was stumped in a very pleasant way "Lead the way Alfonso" he replied catching his breath.

Alex completely ignored Liam and Artem as he happily strode along with Alfonso who was partly giving him a guided tour on the way to his room. He was paying no attention unable to take his eyes off Alfonso, mentally he shook his head to concentrate and stop looking. He definitely got the wobbles when Alfonso smiled and he was sure there was some kind of connection when they stared at each other briefly. Behind them Artem looked at Liam and simultaneously rolled their eyes at the weird behaviour of the prince chuckling when the realised what they both did. They could have screamed with laughter as Alex was in Alfonso's world. Stepping inside the stark contrast of the modern room Alex looked around in amazement. Alfonso quickly disappeared showing Liam and Artem their rooms down the hallway. Artem and Alfonso arrived back and quickly got to work unpacking Alex's clothes and preparing for the state banquet that evening, Alfonso took Artem off to show where he could press the prince's official dress leaving Alex alone for a moment until a footman appeared to escort Alex to lunch. A very casual affair where Alex sat next to the duchess with her family and the rest of the Spanish royal family and his parents. Returning to his room several hours later he could hear humming coming from the bathroom. Alfonso was cleaning the bathroom with headphones in and had no idea Alex was standing at the door watching him chuckling away. Alfonso suddenly turned and panicked taking his headphones out and stumbling around.

"Oi lo siento" Alfonso babbled quickly, "I am sorry your highness" he said standing and bowing.
"That's okay" Alex replied watching him wringing the cloth in his hands nervously.
They stood staring at each other "I finish and leave you sir" Alfonso said rooted to the spot.

Alex smiled completely unsure what was happening but that spark flared up again between them. He fancied Alfonso and felt the vibe he got was mutual. Alex stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door, Alfonso stood there with the cloth in his hand and eyes lowered in a veil of embarrassing temptation. Alex stood in front of him and patiently waited wanting Alfonso to give him a sign, slowly he raised his head and their eyes met again. Alex was completely under his spell and his testosterone started thumping around his body with the urge and need for sex, leaning his head slightly forward like he was testing the water and watching Alfonso gently part his lips in anticipation. It was the sign Alex needed and bravely he inched closer and kissed him gently on the mouth then drew back slightly. Alfonso moved forward and kissed him back flickering his tongue inside Alex's lips, without warning he dropped the cloth and flung his arms erratically around Alex and kissed him with intention making sure there was no doubt what was going on. Alex ground his hips up against Alfonso using his hands to pull Alfonso by the arse hard up against him. Without even questioning who was going to do what Alex assumed the position of top as the visiting prince, his hand slipped inside Alfonso's trousers and underwear brushing against the light hair until his finger delved between the cheeks finding the warm inviting hole. Alex felt the vibration from Alfonso's moan in his mouth, his braveness rewarded with Alfonso rising on tip toes and pushing his arse back against the finger until it entered and probed inside. His eyelids fluttered then opened realising that Alfonso's hand had found its way inside his trousers and was now holding his stiff cock, the warmth of his hand against his penis intensified the feeling hardening up the erection. Alfonso pulled back and looked Alex in the eye and whispered '¿su Majestad?', Alex looked perplexed for a moment then realised he was seeking permission to continue, he nodded 'Si' Alex replied kissing him and working Alfonso's trousers down. Alfonso pulled the royal cock out from the open zipper then pulled his underwear down and turned around leaning over the bath, spitting in his hand he rubbed it against his hole then looked at the prince. Alex spat in his hand and rubbed it over his hard cock and moved closer aiming his cock and using his hand as a guide he slowly pushed. Using his free hand he pushed Alfonso back down who let out a subtle moan just as Alex did the same feeling his cock penetrating deeper. His hand now free and his cock deep inside Alex gripped on to Alfonso's right hip and began fucking him slowly. His whole body tingled with excitement and his action appeared to come naturally without instruction he strained trying to focus on something to hold off from ejaculating too soon. It felt incredible the way his cock was firmly grasped all around by Alfonso's sweet arse. Carefully and with consideration he rocked his pelvis, small erotic moans floated up from Alfonso filling the air. Right now he couldn't care less if they were discovered his body was flooded with a euphoric feeling and his hand stroked Alfonso's back upwards until he held on to the firm shoulder. Alfonso raised his body upright allowing Alex to move his arm around the beautifully built Spaniards body, Alfonso turned his head to face Alex who reacted naturally and kissed him softly between their erratic breathing. Alex moved his hand down and grabbed the hefty solid warm cock and began working it smearing his hand in precum at the same time. His other hand and arm held Alfonso firmly on his cock as the pace quickened. Alfonso stopped kissing and rubbed his head against Alex's neck, the body in his arm tensed and he felt the warm liquid coating his hand and dripping on to the floor. It triggered him off and Alex pushed his pelvis up hard whilst simultaneously he pulled Alfonso back holding him deep, Alex accidentally bit on Alfonso's shoulder to stop himself from crying out. His cock erupted with force and Alfonso suddenly whipped his hand around grabbing hold of Alex's arse cheek pulling it and holding it closer. Both of them stumbled forward, Alex felt each raging pulse in his cock shooting a sizeable load deep in to Alfonso's arse. Alex wrapped both arms firmly around Alfonso and they resumed kissing and breathing heavily, his cock failing to soften for several minutes reeling from his orgasm that was kicking through his body. 

His head fell forward on to Alfonso's shoulder and finally Alex felt calm enough to extract his cock, again his actions performed with care until the head plopped out followed by a stream of his cum running down the inside of Alfonso's leg. The short giggle and the word 'Asombroso' from Alfonso as he turned and kissed Alex, 'Amazing' he said putting his arms around Alex holding him for a moment. Alfonso kissed him again then cleaned himself up and started cleaning the bathroom like nothing had happened. Alex smiled and patted Alfonso's arse before adjusting his clothes in the full length mirror. He knew that Alfonso couldn't risk bragging about having sex with him or he would lose his job, Alex opened the bathroom door smiling like a Cheshire cat and walked in to the bedroom checking himself in the mirror again just as Artem knocked and walked in with his royal tunic dress all pressed and ready for this evening.

"Your highness" Artem said and bowed his head hearing Alfonso cleaning away.
Alex looked at Artem who was smirking at him "What?" Alex asked.
Artem hung the clothes up in the wardrobe and turned his head "You look flustered".
"In case you haven't noticed it is very warm here in Spain" Alex replied grinning.
Artem smiled cheekily "Yes it is your highness, very hot" he said looking at the bathroom again.
Alex shook his head "If you have finished walk away" he said shooing him off.
"What and miss out on your embarrassment your highness?" Artem asked folding his arms smiling.

Alex walked over and pushed Artem towards the door giggling who swerved and stepped back to the opposite side of the room smiling in delight at Alex. It was bad enough that Artem was straight and Alex couldn't stand there looking at him with his testosterone running rampant in his body. He was horny as hell and right now and the temptation to go back for seconds with Alfonso was all to real. If Artem stayed any longer he might regret it and kiss him to death, the power of his sexual appetite was overtaking him so he needed Artem out of the room. 

Alex pushed Artem towards the door again "Leave or you will be next" he said giggling.
Artem stood firm "You wish, I know you fancy me" he replied laughing.
"That is why you need to leave before I do something you will regret" Alex stated pulling him.
Artem laughed again "And you won't regret it?" he asked cheekily.
Alex stopped pushing and pointed to the door "Thank you" he said, "For keeping it real with me".
Artem weirdly got Alex in a hug "Thank you Alex, for everything and being nice" he said.

Artem bowed and left the bedroom whilst Alex watched his cute arse, it was undeniable that he found Artem so sexually alluring and Artem knew this as well, stop it he told himself trying to bring sense back to his head. One thing he was beginning to understand was that being openly gay had somehow turned him in to a sex mad young lad when he was in the mood. Controlling it was hard now he had found his feet and it seemed like he was desperate to make up for lost time. He sat on the sofa taking deep steady breaths.

"You go walk in the grounds your highness" Alfonso said coming out of the bathroom.
Alex looked up "Why?" he asked curiously.
Alfonso smiled "You have much angry sex to release, walk it off" he replied.
Alex laughed watching Alfonso walking towards him then straddling his lap "Guapo" Alfonso remarked.
Looking curiously at Alfonso "What does that mean?" Alex asked slipping his arms around his waist.
"Pretty" Alfonso replied looking up at the ceiling, "Err.. no handsome, attractive".
"Oh" Alex replied pulling Alfonso forward to kiss him.
Alfonso chuckled and pulled away from Alex "I do you now" he said undoing his trousers.

Alex shrugged grinning, he then realised that whilst Alfonso may have played the bottom part well in the bathroom but he was quite the dominant top forcing Alex to kneel on the sofa. He had only managed to get in to a comfortable kneeling position and already his trousers and underwear were abruptly pulled down. He heard the sound of Alfonso spitting then felt it immediately trickling between the cheeks and his hole. "Ouch" Alex said a little too loudly 'Slowly' he said and Alfonso leant over and kissed him on the neck and pushing his cock inside a little more. Waiting until Alex felt comfortable Alfonso leaned forward securing his arms around Alex's waist then with slow steady precision he penetrated Alex up to his balls then pulling almost all the way back before pushing in harder. Alex moaned and gasped as the confidence Alfonso exerted making it clear he was in charge. A couple of rapid thrusts then slowly pulling back and gliding back in, Alex could feel every inch of this cock moving in and out, the slow reassuring strokes had Alex leaking precum uncontrollably within seconds. Surprised by the Spaniards excellent grasp on pleasing his fuck toy drawing the prince in to a virtual hypnotic state loving every second of it. Looking back over his shoulder every now and then Alfonso would flash him a smile and raise his eyebrows, he looked completely devoted to the job enjoying the slow pace of their sexual intercourse. His body glistening from the sweat building up slowly began trickling down his torso falling on to Alex mixing with his own sweat. It was evident that Alfonso was in no rush to bust his load despite how horny and aroused he was. Moving his hips side to side his cock hitting all angles inside Alex's arse, opening his eyes wider at the weird erotic sensation travelling from his arse through his entire body, this was one guy who knew how to use his cock to great effect. The sporadic rapid thrusts started to increase in frequency the tell tell signs that Alfonso was reaching the point of no return. The change then happened, his cock penetrated deep and a regular fast rhythm now took over 'God yes' Alex cried out feeling like his guts were being punched repeatedly at the force behind the thrusts. Alfonso flung his neck back 'Ah si' he said between gasps and suddenly sped up even more pushing Alex forward on the sofa. 'Si' Alfonso cried out multiple times then fell forward wrapping his arms around the waist of Alex with incredible strength bucking his hips and shooting his seed deep in to the prince. It didn't stop there, Alfonso carried on the hard rapid thrusting all through his orgasm almost failing to stop realising that he had ejaculated. Alex loving every minute of it simply allowed him to carry on, and on he did until he squeezed out a second load within ten minutes. His hips started slowing down, breathing hard their bodies glued together by sweat, like a fair ground ride slowing down until finally Alfonso released his hold on the prince and withdrew his cock. He stood up and spread Alex's cheeks apart watching his hole shrinking back to normal and not a drop of spillage evident 'Perfecto' he whispered then slapped the prince quite hard on the arse.

Alex laughed and rolled over staring up at him 'Hell' was all he managed to say wondering what on earth had just taken place. Alfonso smiled and kneeled on the sofa 'Tomar' he said pushing his cock in to Alex's mouth, well in for a penny in for a pound he thought to himself enjoying his afternoon immensely. His hands caressed all over Alfonso sweaty body that started getting him aroused again, Alfonso pulled away and and grabbed Alex's cock then guided his arse down. Alex moaned feeling the velvety sensation of his arse lips sucking up his cock. His hips began moving riding the prince so delicately. Alex pulled Alfonso forward and kissed him deeply. They remained locked in their kiss whilst Alex allowed him to ride until he leaned back moaning feeling his balls rapidly tighten expelling the pent up seed that had built whilst he got fucked. Alfonso was certainly talented and Alex chuckled softly with his hands holding Alfonso's back and caressing it at the same time. As soon as Alfonso lifted himself off Alex he guided him to the bathroom and showered with the prince to rid themselves of the smell of sex and sweat. 

Alfonso dressed and looking normal he opened two of the windows to let some fresh air in to the room then kissed Alex and went about his duties. Alex decided to take up Alfonso's suggestion and go for a walk in the palace gardens. At least tonight was a minor dinner event and he could try to get an early night. His arse was a little sore from the hammering he got from Alfonso and he quietly giggled to himself, veering off down the hallway and tapped gently on the door.

"Your highness" Artem said opening the door half dressed.
Alex smiled looking him up and down "Eyes off" Artem said smiling.
"Fancy a walk around the grounds?" Alex asked quietly so Liam couldn't hear next door.
Artem chuckled "You finished with Alfonso then?" he asked making Alex blush.
Alex was about to protest innocence before Artem cut in "I could hear you two going at it".
"Dam" Alex said nervously, "Did he hear as well?" he asked.
Artem shook his head "No, I was popping by to check on you" he replied.
"One minute" Artem replied quietly holding a finger up and putting on some shorts.

Quietly he closed the door and they set off exploring the vast grounds around the palace. They walked for nearly two hours chatting away about total nonsense and making each other laugh. Artem noticed the prince was walking slightly slower than normal.

"Are you okay Alex?" Artem now asked after the prince pulled his shorts away from his arse again.
Alex carried on walking "Of course" he replied going a little red in the face.
Artem chuckled "Only you are acting like a dog with worms" he added glancing at Alex.
"Don't be silly... well more like a hammering snake" Alex said waiting for Artem to be disgusted.
"Ah!" Artem said smiling, "Alfonso fucked you?" he asked watching Alex nod slowly.
Artem laughed putting his arm over Alex's shoulder "Is he a big boy then?" he asked.
Alex nodded "Certainly not small and dam his hips can move fast and hard" he replied.

Surprised that Artem didn't even bat an eye at the revelation instead they bantered for the rest of the walk as Alex talked openly about his sexual encounter with the saucy Spaniard. For Alex it felt like some other weight was lifted being able to talk openly and share this side of him with. Their route finally bringing back to the terrace where Liam was sat chatting to the King's security officer Michael. 

"This way!" Alex said pulling Artem who yelped in surprise unsure what was going on.
"Your highness!" came the bellowing voice of Liam across the terrace.
"Crap!" Alex said making Artem laugh who started pulling him back on to the terrace.
"Nice walk your highness?" Liam asked with a tinge of sarcasm.
"Perfectly adequate" Alex replied, "Artem kept me company" he said making a defiant stand.
Liam smirked and glanced at Michael, "Artem come for tea with me" Alex now said walking off.

Artem quickly hot footed it after Alex and glancing back at Liam shaking his head. The rest of the day and evening turned out as planned and Alex was glad to be back in his room, Artem was on hand to help undress Alex and hang the royal dress neatly. The following day was much of the same routine, a quickie in the afternoon with Alfonso where Alex took control desperate to play the top man again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1