Life Of The Spare

Part 13 - Sunset Over The Indian Ocean

Alex chuckled to himself as the guy seemed torn between walking towards him or steering clear. After a few minutes he was standing a few meters from Alex, the sun was sinking slowly setting across the ocean bathing the shore line in an ever changing array of colours that seemed the perfect timing to make conversation.

"Hi" Max said and Alex looked up at him, "Mind if I sit with you?" he asked.
Alex smiled "Hello and no I do not mind" he replied as Max sat by him.
"I'm Max" he said holding his hand out.
Alex took it "Alex" he replied gazing at the tattoos over his shoulder and arm.
"Your boyfriend looks knackered" Max said referring to Liam flat out on the bed.
Alex laughed "Who said he was my boyfriend?" he asked looking at Max.
"Oh" Max said smiling, "I assumed seeing you together, you know".
Alex chuckled "We are not romantically involved" he replied making it clear.

The words allowed Max to slowly ask various questions of Alex, some he answered honestly and some he deflected with very evasive responses. Alex was finding him interesting and he spoke with such intelligence and accuracy he knew instantly this was a person who was well brought up and well mannered. Liam woke hearing the voices and sat up watching Alex talking with the guy, he called out to Alex who turned and nodded, a signal they had devised in the last few hours to signify everything was alright. Liam didn't rest though and continued watching them talk, little by little he noticed the subtle nuances in their body language evolve. It was clear the guys were comfortable around each other, and could hear the tones in their voices was calm, light and jovial.

Max laughed shaking his head "You keep deflecting my questions" he remarked.
Alex watched the tiny waves breaking around his feet "Is it noticeable then?" he asked.
"Very" Max replied, "If you were more casual about it I would not have noticed".
Alex smiled "I do not mean to be" he said going quiet, "It is... well, I do not know you".
Max glanced at him "So get to know me. That is if you want to" he said very nervously.
Alex could tell Max was nervous and bumped his shoulder against him "Nervous?" he asked.
Max shrugged then nodded "I am not good at this or relationships it seems".
Alex glanced at him "I have never been on a date or had a relationship" he replied.
Max looked shocked "Seriously?" he asked, "How come you have never had a date?".
He shrugged unsure how to answer the question "Getting to know me is hard" Alex finally said.
"It is?" Max questioned then jumped in before he could speak "Stop being secretive then".
Alex sighed and inside he was now nervous "I don't like talking about myself" he said.
"Alex" Max said looking at him, "I... I am trying to express interest in you".
He nodded slowly "I know Max" Alex replied, "And I am trying to be so cool about it".
Max laughed "And I thought I was the bad one at this game" he said.
A silence fell and they watched Gareth swimming in the distance "Sorry about that" Max said.
Alex nervously smiled "Don't be, it was only when he touched me it got awkward".
Max studied him for a moment "Do you have haphephobia?" he asked, "You know fear of being touched".
Alex chuckled "No, but he does" he replied nodding towards Liam, "If people touch me".
"Your friend jumped in really quickly" Max said glancing back at Liam who was watching.
Alex smiled "My protector" he said partly making a joke and Max laughed.
"Did I upset him then?" Alex asked, "Your friend when I turned him down?".
"Shocked him more like, he has a bruised ego" Max replied, "He thought he had you".
"Did he indeed" Alex replied smiling.
"So why did you turn him down?" Max asked trying to be all casual about it.
Alex chuckled "Did he send you here to find out?" he asked looking at Max.
"No" Max replied, "Are you going to tell me or deflect that question as well?" he asked amusingly.
"Don't get me wrong Max your friend is very sexy. He knows it as well" Alex said grinning.
Max chuckled "I got the impression it was sex he wanted" Alex now said.
Max laughed loudly "That is exactly what he wanted, you are the first to turn him down".
"I will be honest Max, I am still finding my feet in this world" Alex informed him.
"Virgin?" Max asked coming straight to the point then regretting the question, "Sorry".
Alex chuckled "No my v..." he stopped from saying the word valet, "Just not experienced".
"Deflection" Max replied smiling, "I will not tell anyone" he said bumping shoulders.
Alex frowned as Gareth swam closer "So sexy what about it. You and me?" he called out.
"No" Alex said clearly at his persistence.
"Wine and dine you a nice romantic night?" Gareth asked.
Alex shook his head "This" he said waving his hand between them, Will never happen" he replied.
"Seriously!" Gareth replied causing Liam to move off the sunbed, "What is wrong with you?".
"I do not fancy you and certainly will not jump in to bed with you" Alex said straight up.
"I think he told you no, now clear off" Liam said standing behind Alex.
Gareth swam off and Alex turned to Liam "Liam this is Max, Max this is Liam" he said.
Max shook his hand and smiled at him "How come you are not doing Alex then?" he asked.
Liam grinned shaking his head "I am straight" he replied and Alex nodded confirming what he said.
Max scratched his head "But I saw you kiss" he said without thinking.
"Are you spying on us?" Liam asked staring at Max then laughing.
"No, No, god no" Max responded nervously, "I just happened to look and...".
Liam laughed "I kissed him on each cheek, he was a little down" he said.
Alex sat there opened mouth "Sure you are okay Alex?" Liam asked.
"Yes I am fine Liam" Alex responded and nodded his head.
Max looked at Alex "Come on what is he to you?" he asked, "He acts like a bodyguard".
Alex laughed hysterically brushing it aside "A very close friend, my straight soul mate".
Max raised an eyebrow "I like being with him, I mean who wouldn't!" Alex added.
"He is lucky having someone like you fancy him, wish I did" Max tired to act casually.
Alex looked at him "Do you fancy me then?" he asked watching Max.
"Gareth looks even more pissed off now" Max said watching him and changing the subject.
"Deflection" Alex said bumping into Max even harder knocking him over on to his side laughing.
Max sat upright again "Careful I might not have big muscles but I can wrestle you down".
"I can not believe you turned down a romantic evening with Gareth" Max said smirking.
Alex smiled then laid back "Maybe it is just the wrong person asked me" he said cryptically.
"He will get over it" Max said quietly then turned over on to his stomach looking at Alex.
The penny finally dropped "Oh right!" Max exclaimed getting flustered.
Alex looked seriously at him "Will you?" Max asked said finding the courage to ask.
Alex looked at him "Will I what?" he replied deciding to play Max a little.
Max looked nervously "Can I take you on your first date?" he asked.
Alex looked at him "Have dinner with me?" Max asked, "No sex or anything just dinner, you an me".
Alex stared up at the sky "Yes" he replied softly and closing his eyes enjoying the fading sun.
Max laid his head down facing Alex "Seriously you would?" he asked again seeking confirmation.
Alex opened one eye "Yes, lets keep it simple and get to know each other".
"That makes total sense" Max replied, "That way if it is a holiday romance..."
"Holiday romance?" Alex asked looking sceptically at him and smirking.
"Yes, if it just that neither of us will get hurt that way" Max said now making sense to Alex.
Alex smiled "I like this idea Max, lets see what happens and if we end up friends even better".
Max nodded "Yeah all my dates ended up having sex straight away, I never get to know them".
Alex looked at him "No talking about family or our lives, I want to know you, the Max here on holiday".
Max nodded "No expectations and no agenda" he said, "Dinner tomorrow?".
"Yes" Alex replied hearing a fake cough that made him turn, "What Liam!" he exclaimed.
"Back to the suite and change for dinner Alex" Liam said watching Max diligently.
Max chuckled as Alex stood "Do you always do what he asks?" he asked Alex.
Alex winked at Max "Yes, that way if I touch him inappropriately he can't get angry".
"Alex!" Liam exclaimed, "Get your arse moving before I kick it up the beach".
Alex laughed and turned to Max "Talk to you tomorrow Max" he called out.
"Bye Max" Liam said putting his arm around Alex shoulder.
"Bye" Max called watching them scratching his head, "I really don't get this" he said to himself.

Liam turned and winked at Max who stood watching Liam trying to discern what the two of them were about. In fact he didn't believe Alex told him everything about Liam since it was evident there was something very unique going on between them. On the plus side his braveness had been rewarded in scoring a dinner date with Alex, he never thought to question where Alex came from and just assumed he was British by his immaculate command of the language and probably from a wealthy London suburb. Liam gave Alex several smug glances as they neared the stairs to the suite.

"What?" Alex asked unable to keep the smile off his face, "Yes I have a date" he said.
Liam smiled "Good for you. A much more dignified way" he remarked.
Alex slapped Liam on the arse "What is that suppose to mean?" he asked.
Liam laughed "Do I need to remind you?" he replied questioning Alex with a knowing look.
"No" Alex replied chuckling more to himself.
"Do you really, really like him?" Liam asked looking at Alex who nodded, "Slowly Alex".
"Does he pass your initial assessment?" Alex asked now sounding completely serious.
Liam smiled "He does" he replied, "Find out more and I will have him checked out".
"No" Alex said, "At least not yet, I do not intend to jump into bed" he explained.
"You still need to go cautiously Alex" Liam informed looking at him directly in the eyes.
"I know" Alex replied knowing full well what he was getting at.
Liam opened the door for Alex "Dinner in the suite or restaurant?" he asked closing the door.
Alex shrugged "Lets eat here, quiet evening" he suggested putting his baseball cap down.

By habit Liam checked each of the rooms whilst Alex giggled sitting on the balcony, no matter what was going on his protection officer never once let down his guard even in private. Liam summoned the suites butler and ordered dinner. Alex completely chilled out after his shower and wearing shorts sat on the balcony sunbed, it was such a change to be here with no royal protocol. Liam appeared drying his hair dressed in his bathrobe when the butler arrived and set up the table for dinner. The butler poured them both a glass of red wine then started serving the food. A bottle and a half of wine later Alex and Liam were both a little tipsy and crashed on the sunbed after the butler had cleared away. 

Liam stripped down to his underwear "Hell it is warm tonight" he complained.
Alex topped up his wine glass "I am sweating without doing anything" he replied giggling.
"What are you planning on doing with Max then?" Liam asked taking a sip of wine.
Alex put his glass down "Dinner and talk I guess" he replied laying back down.
Liam glanced at him "Is that it?" he asked, "No quick fondle or your crappy blow job?".
Alex looked at him and burst out laughing "I doubt it, and I am okay at doing them".
Liam chuckled "Remember I have seen your attempt, should have ripped my eyes out at the time".
"That is drastic!" Alex replied in between his laughs, "Seriously I can do them".
"Prove it" Liam joked pushing Alex down towards his cock then stopping, "I am kidding".
Alex kneeled up facing Liam "Good because if I start you won't want me to stop".
Liam put his glass down and folded his hands behind his head "Bollocks!" he said chuckling.

Their heads and words were fuelled by alcohol and the warm humid night air. Without a word Alex slowly ran his hand along Liam's leg then over the package so tightly packed in the underwear. Liam let out a soft sigh and gently pushed Alex's hand away, a push that was definitely a do not do that again one. Alex noticed that his one brush over his groin had stirred Liam and the package was moving under the fabric bulging even more, he made another soft pass with his hand and the bulge was way firmer than before and growing.

Liam chuckled "Stop it, drink your wine naughty boy" he said rubbing Alex on the head.
Alex giggled "Have you ever had a blow job Liam?" he asked running his hand down Liam's leg.
"No, not a full one" Liam replied looking at Alex, "And no before you ask" he said.
Alex smiled "I wasn't going to ask!" he replied raising his hand to grabbing Liam delicately.
Again he sighed and smiled "Close your eyes Liam" Alex commanded softly.
Liam looked down at him "Alex this is not a good idea" he said softly.
"Shush" Alex said softly, "Close your eyes and relax Liam" he said kissing his abdomen.

Where his sudden braveness came from was a mystery and he was unable to stop himself from what happened next. Liam closed his eyes and his breathing steadied in a sign he was relaxed, prepared and ready, Alex pulled the underwear down until it slipped under Liam's balls and his hand touched the still growing cock and Liam moaned softly the corners of his mouth moving upwards in a very soft smile. It was hefty and solid to hold even in its half erect state, Alex hesitated a moment unsure if he should continued and also giving Liam one last chance to say no. There was silence and steady breathing coming from Liam, Alex lowered his head and using his hand he raised Liam's cock. The foreskin rolled back in a succulent movement with his cock reaching its potential, moistening his lips with exotic tenderness he caressed the head of Liam's cock. His tongue flickered over it swiftly as Liam moaned louder raising his hips then lowering them again. Alex repeated it with slightly more pressure and the moan was loader with his body twisting before resting back down.

"Alex no" Liam said placing a hand on Alex's head yet making a small gesture to push it away.
Alex opened his mouth sinking a quarter of the way down "Oh fuck, shit" Liam cried.
Quickly using his tongue provoking Liam's hips to thrust up and down "Oh my god" Liam moaned.

His hand no longer pushed but held Alex's head on his cock then pushing him down, Liam opened his eyes feeling the warm moistness of the prince's mouth engulfing his cock. Raising his head slightly and knowing this was completely wrong he was unable to complain or stop him, his body ached all over as every nerve ending seemed to fire up in to life. Still unable to believe what he was doing to his protection officer, Alex suddenly realised that maybe his need to impress Liam was really him falling in love and a desire to pleasure him. Liam was gone, the erotic pleasures flooded through his body and his eyes closed again, slowly removing his hand from Alex's head he folded his arms behind his head again. Alex pulled off and looked at the mouthful of pleasure he was getting, it was one perfectly thick cock and it suited the body it belonged to beautifully. His mouth returned tasting the first sign of precum that slowly secreted form the head, aiding the progress of this mouth and allowing him to bob up and down with ease. Liam's back arched slightly and Alex used his hand to cup Liam's balls playing with them gently as he got stuck in to blowing his protection officer. There was no way he was going to stop, plus it was the one nice thing he could for Liam letting him experience what a blow job should really feel like. His hand felt the balls shift and Liam moaned and began breathing faster, he was seeing and feeling Liam's orgasm from the beginning, starting in his balls until the rest of Liam's body and breathing started the chain reaction shooting back down to his balls, his cock jumping in his mouth through anticipation and pulses raging up along his shaft. The change was evident in his mouth receiving another quick secretion of precum, holding his mouth tight around the shaft his tongue swirled around the head and Liam softly grunted and gasped raising his pelvis slightly. Alex thought he was prepared but certainly not the speed at which Liam began shooting his load. Unlike Jackson who would shoot a big wad first then pulse the rest in several intervals, Liam shot a small load first then quickly followed by six or seven shots each one filling Alex's mouth so quickly he was slightly over run with cum. Suddenly he felt a hand push his head down forcing the cum down in to his throat to be swallowed. Alex grabbed the sides of Liam's thighs and was now moaning himself feeling the wet patch growing in his shorts. He was so turned on and caught by surprise that he orgasmed and ejaculated whilst trying to swallow the cum and stop himself from choking on it. It had happened when getting fucked hard by Jackson once before but never like this. He was unable to stop and kept sucking gently on Liam's cock until it lost some of its density. Alex kneeled up with a look of dread on his face knowing what he had just done. Liam Leaned up 'Holy crap' he said grabbing Alex, he was still in post euphoric state and kissed Alex full on spearing his mouth with his tongue forcing the the prince to accept the kiss.

Momentarily oblivious to what was happening, embroiled in a deep heart stealing kiss that was turning Alex on even more and sending orgasmic shock waves through his entire body. Suddenly he pulled back freeing himself from Liam's hands, a look of shock and horror on his face, a tear suddenly rolled down his face and Alex ran from the balcony to the bedroom shutting himself inside breathing heavily, the tears rolling down his face. Unable to fathom out what was going on, he wasn't crying but he couldn't stop the tears. Slowly he slid down to the floor his back resting against the door, cursing himself for being such a stupid fool. Liam rushed inside after him unsure what was going on but he was met with a closed door that he stood outside looking at. He was tempted to go in and comfort Alex trying to find out what was wrong, protocol dictates never to enter a room when the door has been closed unless there is indication of danger. Liam placed his hand on the door knowing it was best to leave the prince alone, quietly he padded across the suite to his bedroom his head was still buzzing from what his body had just experienced and he simply didn't know what to make of it. Liam closed his bedroom door, it was the kiss he told himself, it must have been the way he kissed the prince. Why did he even kiss him, he wasn't gay and the prince knew that, maybe the prince was embarrassed about what he had done. So many thoughts ran through his head and the worst one was why he even let Alex do what he did, he should have stopped him and put an end to it before it went too far. Liam crashed on the bed falling asleep quickly partly from sexual release but mostly from the wine consumed.

Alex sat on the bed hunched up with his knees under his chin like a scared child, the only light coming from the crescent moon shining in the window. Had he tasted the forbidden fruit, gone way too far, what was going to happen now, would everything change. Over and over the thoughts rang through him unable to shut them out, his playing games seeing Liam's cock flouncing around in front of his mouth beckoning him to taste it again. Turmoil raged through his body, a sure sign he had stupidly fallen in love with Liam, he was sure it wasn't true love just the kind of love you have for someone close to you. Alex stayed sitting on the bed in the same position for hours unable to make sense of Liam and himself, nodding off then waking up still in this position. He had a bad nights sleep and his head was trying to figure out how he would be able to face Liam in the morning. The hours ticked by and Alex eventually managed to sleep around 4am suffering a hangover from the excess wine.

Liam had woken up at 5am and stood outside the bedroom door listening to make sure Alex was okay, he stayed awake sitting outside the bedroom angry at himself for kissing the prince that way. He certainly never meant that to happen but his whole body was swimming in an incredible way that he never gave thought to the fact he was kissing another guy, and it was not just a kiss it was purposeful and given with real intention. Unable to sleep Liam sat on the balcony until the butler arrived.

Alex laid in bed wide awake and watching the ceiling fan, glancing to his right the bed was empty just as he suspected and felt that familiar smack of loneliness washing over him. He closed the door on Liam last night out of sheer anguish at what had taken place, vividly he remembered the kiss most of all, so life like he imagined feeling it all over again. What happened was bad then again it was not him that instigated the kiss, although he knew it was a result of him giving Liam a blow job. Alex rolled over and could hear the butler moving around preparing breakfast and the sound of Liam shuffling around on the balcony. 

Liam thanked the butler and asked him to knock on the door to the closed bedroom to let his highness know breakfast was ready.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

It took a while to happen, but I'm still convinced that the only person that doesn't know that Liam is Bi/gay is Liam himself. I know people say it only take five drinks to turn a straight man gay for the night 🙂  ... However, what straight man is going to sleep with his charge, kissing him good night and spooning until morning. Is Liam playing a very strange game to gain Alex's trust? Does he have some sort of hidden agenda? Is he working for someone outside the palace? His own thoughts are racing around his head this morning. Loved it and can't wait for the awkward conversation over breakfast.

• Like 2

You describe all of Alex's wild sexual adventures so vividly, but you've given us a lot more to take in.  I've seriously come to care about him as a person, not just as his role of Prince.  I'm fascinated to see where this story takes him in the future.  Wherever it goes, I hope it'll give him some real happiness and contentment at last, as well as plenty more scorching-hot sex.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, daddybear54 said:

You describe all of Alex's wild sexual adventures so vividly, but you've given us a lot more to take in.  I've seriously come to care about him as a person, not just as his role of Prince.  I'm fascinated to see where this story takes him in the future.  Wherever it goes, I hope it'll give him some real happiness and contentment at last, as well as plenty more scorching-hot sex.

Thank you, so glad you are enjoying it.

Part 14 - The After Shock

Alex called out thanking the butler and rolled over on to his side dreading having to face Liam this morning and hoping that if he closed his eyes it would all go away. There was nothing he could do to turn back time, slowly Alex moved himself and sat on the bed. Was his heart now completely stolen by Liam? The bedroom door burst open and Liam marched in with purpose then stopped seeing Alex sat on the bed like a scared child. His heart immediately melted looking at the vulnerable prince who seemed like he couldn't make sense of anything right now.

"Alex" Liam said softly, "I am so sorry, it was wrong of me" he watched waiting for a response.
Alex remained silent "Please forgive me Alex, I will respect your boundary from now on" Liam said.
"Liam, you did something to me that no one has ever done" Alex said looking ashamed.
Alex finally looked up "Crazy but I have fallen hopelessly in love with you".
Liam smiled "Of course you have. And I love you Alex, I want to be with you forever" he said.

Alex wiped his eyes and stood in front of Liam drawing a smile of happiness as he looked in to Liam's eyes whose cock was poking through the bathrobe in anticipation of another blow job. Liam made no doubt about what he wanted and rubbed it gently and clearly so Alex could see what he was after. The passion erupted forgoing the blow job and before he knew it Alex found himself on the bed making love with Liam.

"Alex!" came the soft sweet seductive voice of Liam ringing with pure erotic pleasure in his head.
"Alex wake up" Liam called out, "You are dreaming" he said, Alex slowly opened his red eyes.
Alex sat up remember the dream of professing his love "Are you alright?" Liam asked.
Alex shook his head "Go away" he said sounding frightened and confused about what was real.
Liam sat on the bed "We are going to have to talk about what happened" he said.
"Fuck!" Alex said, "So it wasn't a dream then" he said fearing what he was about to find out.
"I was drunk" Alex said, "I didn't know what I was doing it is all my fault".
"No Alex" Liam quickly interjected, "I was to blame as well, I never stopped you" he said.
Alex finally looked up at him "Am I completely unhinged, out of control?" he asked.
"Fuck no Alex, you are the most sensible person I know" Liam replied, "Well mostly".
Liam patted his leg "You did something incredible to me last night" he said not afraid to admit it.
Alex looked horrified "You should have stopped me Liam" he said making it clear.
Liam nodded "I know and I should never have kissed you like I did, red wine is not my strong point".
"Get dressed, breakfast is ready" Liam said smiling at Alex and then walking out of the room.

His head hurting a little from the hangover and lack of sleep, Alex walked out in to the quiet lounge area and saw Liam staring out across the ocean and he quickly glanced and nodded as Alex walked out and sat down. Without a word Liam poured him a coffee and pushed it across the table that was the only sound in a very awkward silence and he noticed that Alex couldn't even raise his head to look at him this morning out of shame.

Liam leaned forward "Last night completely inappropriate..." he was saying before Alex cut him off.
"I know it is" Alex interrupted him keeping his head down in shame.
"There is no point looking ashamed Alex we have to move on" Liam said with his logical head on.
Alex picked up his coffee cup "Easy for you to say but the reality is very different" he said.
"You understand that I am happy with my sexuality being straight?" Liam asked.
Alex picked up his cup taking a large gulp of coffee again "Yes" he replied now staring at his cup.
"It was drunken foolishness" Alex added sounding very down.
"I never meant to kiss you like that" Liam explained, "I completely lost control after what happened".
Alex nodded "When I realised I freaked out" he admitted putting his cup down.
"I do not even know why I did that Alex" Liam said pouring more coffee for Alex.
Putting the pot down he looked at Alex "I love and respect you Alex and I don't want to ruin this".
Alex looked up at him "Love?" he asked looking perplexed for a moment before lowering his head.
"You know what I mean Alex" Liam replied.
Liam studied him for a moment "That is not what is bothering you though is it?" he asked.
"It is complicated" Alex replied putting his cup down almost missing the saucer from nerves.
Liam sat back watching him "You promised to trust me and be honest, so what gives?".
Alex glanced up at him "Don't push it Liam, please" he replied with pleading eyes.
Looking at each other Liam knew "Alex, you can tell me?" he reached over touching his hand.
"Tell you what?" Alex asked trying to pretend he didn't know what Liam was getting at.
Liam squeezed Alex's hand "I knew the other day" he said, "But I can't give you what you want".
"Told you I am fucked up" Alex said lowering his head, "I love you in a very weird way" he stated.
Alex took a deep breath "I can't help it Liam, it just happened I don't even know how".
Liam shrugged watching Alex "Is that all?" he asked.
"Is that it?" Alex asked, "No lecture, disapproval, nothing?" he spoke sounding confused.
"No" Liam replied, "You know how we stand sexually wise, I would rather you love than hate me".
"I can not even explain why I feel this way Liam" Alex said opening up and taking another sip of coffee.
"Something just clicked when you fed me on the flight" Alex said reminding him.
"I don't know what I was thinking doing that Alex" Liam replied apologising.
"I new then that you had my best interests at heart" Alex spoke confidently now, "Maybe that is the seat of my love".
Liam smiled "And I am sorry for ever doubting your talent" he said making Alex blush.
Alex fumbled trying to pick his cup up "Alex I can't deny you blew my mind last night" Liam said.
"Can we just forget about it now please" Alex replied going bright red and wanting to put it out of his mind.
"Alex you know I am here for you, I won't stop you... you know" Liam said trying to make sense.
"Even if you are straight?" Alex replied looking confused and shocked at the same time.
Liam nodded deadly serious "Like you said, close your eyes and let go".
"Did I really say that last night?" Alex asked scratching his head, "Jesus I have some screwed up chat up lines".
Liam laughed "I don't want things to go weird between us Alex, not now we are getting on".
Alex nodded "Certainly not Liam. I like you and I am sorry for treating you badly".
Liam smiled "I will take last night as an apology" he replied eating the orange he had peeled.
"It was fucking good Alex even I can't deny it" Liam said with a mouthful of orange.

Alex chuckled and threw a strawberry at Liam hitting him on the chin, Liam laughed wiping the remnants off his chin chuckling then picking a strawberry up he threw one back with the same accuracy hitting Alex on the chin. They both looked at each other and burst out laughing and their eyes said it all as a fairly normal balance started to resume. One thing Alex had decided on was that in no way was he drinking anything tonight on his date with Max, he didn't need a repeat of last night ending up in a night full of anguish. They got on enjoying a quiet breakfast then went to change for the beach. Alex walked out to find Liam standing there waiting for him looking every inch a perfect specimen of a man.

Alex looked confusingly at him "Straight my arse" he said then laughed, "Thank you".
"For what?" Liam asked picking up his sunglasses.
Alex smiled "For not judging me, being cool about everything and loving me back" he said grinning.
"I never said I loved you" Liam said winking at him.
Alex opened the door "I know, but your tongue said it several times last night" he said laughing loudly.
Alex waited for Liam to close the door "Even if you did love me the palace would never allow it".
Liam chuckled "Well I do love you in my kind of way" he said glancing at Alex.
"I am more than happy at how things are with us Liam" Alex said walking down the stairs.
"Remember Alex, I will go to any lengths to protect and look after you" Liam said.

It was the words Alex heard that truly resonated with him, it was something in the way Liam expressed them that told Alex his protection officer was not joking by any means and he would always be by his side. They spent the day on the Balinese bed with Alex mostly dozing catching up on sleep whilst Liam read his book, dozing and keeping an eye on Alex. The ever watchful Max watched at a distance still unable to understand them both. Finally Alex surfaced and stretched then walked down to the sea diving in and getting rid of the cobwebs lingering from the previous night, deliberately he swam towards Max who flashed him a smile that was so endearing it made his heart skip a beat as he got closer.

"Morning Max" Alex said swimming in to the shallow water.
Max smiled again "Morning Alex, you have made my day brighter" he repelied laughing.
They stared at each other a little tongue tied "So tonight?" Max said and Alex nodded.
"Come to my suite 101 at 7pm" Alex said moving to sit by his side.
"We can have dinner in the suite, a nice quiet evening" Alex suggested.
Max giggled a little "Just the two of us?" he asked, "Romantic dinner overlooking the ocean".
"Exactly" Alex replied smiling.
Max sighed softly "You give me butterflies Alex, hell knows why but you do".
"Max" Alex said looking at him, "You need to be patient with me".
Max nodded "I am in no rush" he agreed, "Like you say if we end up friends that would be good, hard but good".

Liam kept a beady eye on them trying to decipher if there was a spark that could interest Alex. In any case Liam knew this would only be the tip of the iceberg if things do go. And then there was Max who had no idea who he was talking and flirting with. Alex kept glancing back to Liam and sure enough he was watching albeit pretending he was reading.

"Watches you like a hawk" Max said noticing Alex glancing over every so often.
Alex smiled "Yes, he promised my parents he would look after me. First time away without them".
"Seriously?" Max replied looking astonished, "How old are you?" he asked.
"20" Alex replied looking at the tattoos over Max's shoulder, "And you?".
Max smiled "22 and 23 in December" he said looking at Alex, "Perfect age for me".
Alex laughed "I should get back, can't leave him alone for long he gets restless and nosey" he said.
Max nodded "You are so cute Alex" he said with a sigh, "See you at 7".

Alex smiled walking in to the sea and swimming back up the beach. Max spent the rest of the day checking his watch wishing the day away until he was due to meet Alex. Liam was having dinner with the hotel manager who was keen to make sure the prince was enjoying his stay. They butler was fully briefed by Liam and reminded that under no circumstances was he to bow or use the words your highness. Alex was pretty chilled out laying on the balcony sunbed waiting for Max to arrive and Liam to leave, promptly at 7pm the hotel manager arrived in the golf cart just as Max was getting to the steps. Liam passed him on the stairs not before he grabbed his arm 'Play it cool Max, this is his first real date' he said quietly to him, Max nodded and smiled 'Thanks Liam' he replied with genuine sincerity. Liam watched him walk in to the suite and the door close.

Max walked over and kissed Alex on the cheek "Wow the royal suite" he remarked, "You must be important!".
Alex chuckled and shrugged "It seemed perfect for us as it has two bedrooms" he replied.
"I really wanted to take you out for dinner Alex" Max said sitting at the table on the balcony.
Alex smiled "This is better and no interruptions" he replied.

Alex stuck to his resolution and drank water during dinner, mostly to keep a clear head so he could fight any urge to jump in to bed, Max out of politeness did the same. As agreed neither one of them talked about their personal life in detail and kept the conversation light hearted with Max giving Alex some pointers on what to see and do on the island. Everything Max spoke about was a quiet revelation to Alex who soaked all his words in. After desert had been served they started to let on a little about their sexual encounters and rating the satisfaction they got. The laughter from the balcony was loud and echoed across the beach. Max was completely besotted with his date sitting opposite him, he saw a very stable person with charm and charisma in abundance that made him even more lovable, there was also a very evident understated elegance about him that had Max curious all the time. He couldn't quite put his finger on it although it was out of the ordinary and not a normal way people behaved, one thing Max did know was his parents would love Alex. One slip of the tongue where Alex revealed he was from Monrovia and Max quickly jumped on it telling him off for saying too much then also revealing that he had been to the capital city for a weekend where he had some great sex. They laid together on the balcony sunbed under the stars and faint moonlight. As far as Alex first date went it was a success in his eyes, the question always in the back of his mind is where to now. Was this going to be a simple holiday romance or was it going to end up more complicated, he watched Max's mouth moving and forming the words he spoke with great articulation. Alex's whole body was relaxed happy watching this guy, unable to take his eyes off him it felt so good and so right, feelings he couldn't explain washed over him like waves breaking on shore then morphing in to the same feelings he felt with Liam. 

"Maybe I could come visit you in Monrovia if you like?" Max asked glancing at Alex.
Alex smiled rolling on to his back "I thought this was a holiday romance" he replied.
"Sorry I know" Max replied his hand touching Alex's and their fingers entwinned, "But maybe I visit you".
Max looked at him again "I like you Alex and I would love to get to know you" he said.
Alex squeezed his hand "Same here, but we live in different countries" he replied.
Max rolled on to his side to face Alex "Yes the distance is something we would have to work out".
Alex lifted his hand and traced his finger over Max's mouth "Very sexy Max".

Max smiled and Alex lifted his head and gently kissed him on the lips and instantly saw a relieved expression now appear and Max smiled even more. A smile that melted Alex on the inside. The two young men soon found that resisting the urge of each other was hard, whilst sticking to the no jumping in bed policy they happily kissed and touched each other giggling away when their mouths were not locked together. They both heard the door to the suite open and Liam made loud noises deliberately to announce he was back from dinner with the hotel manager. Cautiously he walked out on to the balcony to check Alex was safe.

"Good" Liam said, "I was dreading coming back finding you two having sex on the balcony".
"Hello Liam" Alex replied glancing at Max grinning.
"You boys had a good evening?" Liam asked sitting at the table watching them.
Max turned to look it him "You a voyeur, you want to watch us go at it?" he asked.
Liam glared at Max then grinned "God no" he replied, "Just making sure my boy is okay".
"We had a lovely evening Liam, thank you for asking" Max now informed him.
"Is he always going to be around?" Max asked loudly enough for Liam to hear then chuckled.
Alex sat up "Unfortunately yes, duty to my parents to look after me" he said giggling.
Max looked weirdly at him "What a strange thing to say, it's like you are Mafia or something".
Alex laughed it off "They were nervous about me being alone" he said with partial honesty.

The three of them sat there chatting for half an hour before calling it a night, Alex held Max in his arms gently stroking his stomach and chest under his shirt. So far he liked everything about Max and he knew this was only the tip of Max getting to know him if things developed, it niggled him slightly that getting to know the real him was going to be hard for Max. Alex walked with Max to the door and they bumbled around unsure what to say or do.

"I had a great night Alex thank you" Max said failing to find words to express his feelings.
Alex smiled pulling the door to "It means a lot you getting to know me" Alex replied cryptically.
Max shook his head smiling at Alex's weird behaviour "I err... suppose I should get going" he said shifting foot to foot.
Alex smiled and put his arms around Max and kissed him tenderly "Thank you" he said.

The hug was very unexpected for Max and not the usual kind of hug, it was strangely intimate and lasted quite a while. He got the strangest feeling that Alex was very timid to the point of being scared to free his emotions. Max moved his head seeking Alex's mouth and was rewarded with him accepting his kiss, slow and deliberate a kiss that radiated from Max with clear intention that he was very interested in Alex. They both chuckled and said good night and Alex leaned over the railing resting his chin in his hands watching Max walking towards his room, he turned and waved with a big smile on his face. Alex walked back inside the suite and closed the door to find Liam standing there with a smile on his face.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3