Should we just start with bareback?

Willvand

I've been chatting with this guy on grindr for awhile now and we really seem to have a connection. Our first meet will be in public at a coffeeshop or something. We are both on prep and aren't that promiscuous. We have both indicated our preference to have condomless sex and breed. We both agreed that we feel comfortable without condoms after it becomes a regular thing and we get to know each other.  If it looks like we are heading towards bareback sex, should we just start with it?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Willvand said:

I've been chatting with this guy on grindr for awhile now and we really seem to have a connection. Our first meet will be in public at a coffeeshop or something. We are both on prep and aren't that promiscuous. We have both indicated our preference to have condomless sex and breed. We both agreed that we feel comfortable without condoms after it becomes a regular thing and we get to know each other.  If it looks like we are heading towards bareback sex, should we just start with it?

I'd say yes.  I never fuck with condoms including when I first started fucking.  Bareback is the only way.  Sex with condoms just is not the same and some consider it not really being sex at all.

Growing up country boy my buddy only fucked me BB, too far to ride our bikes to the store.  Then went Safe for years'  I stopped using them as they hurt and my body reacts badly to latex.  I say always BB, for me that is.  I'm Neg not on prep.  Pills for everything

2 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Yes.

Love your style !   I started with condoms - fell in Gay Night club - sweet , sexy, hot girly boy - 1 think after another - drinking - poppes - smoking weed - having fun - got used of being fucked / broken condoms - went barebacking !  Now , love to party and nothing but barebacking lots - filling up / using my pussy cum hole - while fucking my mouth - becoming a Whore !

I'll add my usual caveat that "should" is the most useless word in the English language. What you SHOULD do is be true to yourself, honest with him, and decide between yourselves what's best for you two.

That may be bareback from the beginning. That may be condom sex until some future point, which may or may not be determinable (like "once we're monogamously committed" or "when we feel ready"). But the important thing is to decide it together, and be frank about what you want. 

Anyone telling you you "should" do X or Y or Z isn't the one who has to deal with the consequences, and only YOU can know yourself well enough to make that decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I turned 30 I decided that I was going all BB for everyone Im intimate with. If they don't want that, then I move on. Although I confess I do enjoy playing with condoms, filling them and using them in cum play, snowballing, and kink. But yeah, when I first reach that point, I tell them, "Just so you know, I only fuck raw". If they agree, I start talking dirty and telling them how much I want their cum, and what I want to do with it.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'll add my usual caveat that "should" is the most useless word in the English language. What you SHOULD do is be true to yourself, honest with him, and decide between yourselves what's best for you two.

That may be bareback from the beginning. That may be condom sex until some future point, which may or may not be determinable (like "once we're monogamously committed" or "when we feel ready"). But the important thing is to decide it together, and be frank about what you want. 

Anyone telling you you "should" do X or Y or Z isn't the one who has to deal with the consequences, and only YOU can know yourself well enough to make that decision.

Well said and great advice

• 3 weeks later...

I am sad that people even have to ask this question or wonder what is appropriate or acceptable.

In my experience it is hard to enable or encourage someone who is on the fence like this. I can only compare this type of "wonder-ment" to being Alice on the other side of the looking glass. It has it's pro's and con's. STIs are still real but guys will often will put up with one to enjoy the pleasure of the other. Where do you fall on that spectrum?

• Like 2