Tips for first cumdump and cleaning out

HelpWhoreMeOut

Its been about a year and a half since any sex and I want to make my fantasy come true. Seems like a pretty good time. I have about 12 guys lined up to breed me one on one, one after the other. I have a few at the end that will be giving me their piss too! 

In a way I want to leak a bit but I want to keep almost all of it inside me...  Any tips that would help doing this for the first time? How many loads until you felt full but could keep it in? 

Also its been hit or miss when it comes to being clean down there as I don't go every day. Dick sizes are gonna vary and I think a deeper clean would just ease my mind better even though I know it shouldn't be necessary... I remember a time when I was deep cleaning for like an hr and the water still wasn't clear... I don't understand how I mean the poop has to stop at some point no lol... I need tips! Its supposed to happen in about a month